Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 10:51 AM

Old November 6th, 2023, 09:24 PM
Destroyer of Universes

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
Default Re: November Gathering

Birdchaser entered the gathering, stretching and looking around

(open)

"Captain, you are a child of the universe. No less than a tree or a star, you deserve to be here. And whether or not it's clear to you, no doubt the universe is playing out as it should."

Characters
Mega Finder
Old November 6th, 2023, 09:36 PM
resident meowmeow

Bump Policy: feel free to bump me whenever
My Mood: Mellow

WINDCLAN WARRIOR, Houndear (he/it/they)

The floppy-eared cat bounded into the clearing behind the other WindClan cats, having been distracted by his fatigue when they had set off.

He yawned, muzzle scrunching as he tried to rub away the remnants of his sleep from his eyes. They were awake, but no less tired than they usually were. The silver cat blinked sleepily as it looked around for any familiar face.

They didn't know anyone from RiverClan, and had lost track of Emberdusk in the trek to the gathering, so they settled down, tucking their paws under a black-tipped tail as they waited.

@Kuwu

WINDCLAN WARRIOR, Faithwillow (they/them)

Faithwillow followed behind Houndear and the rest of the clan as they reached the space, slowing to a halt. They weren't entirely sure what to do now that they were here. The grey and white cat knew that they didn't want to be around Houndear for any longer than they had to, anyhow. They began walking around the edge of the clearing, alone.

(open)
SpireClan is set in an eco-brutalist setting, with harsh ethos, and an overarching plot line

my art store :3
Old November 6th, 2023, 09:52 PM
nothing's forever

goldenshrike
Like a moth to a flame, he placed his paws wherever his clanmate's went, following: a shadow. Occasionally, his eyes darted to the side as he gauged how close he was to others. Having two clans in one place gave the essence of crowding without truly being so. Otherwise, his pale eyes kept on the figure of the cat he was following.

Eventually, he kicked up his steps and hurried to catch up to the gray-and-white cat. "Faithwillow," he greeted with a tone of formality. His eyebrows drew together naturally, exuding a concerned look when he was anything but. Goldenshrike averted his eyes away from the warrior; however, he minutely leaned near them. Crowding without actually doing so. Keeping ants in a circle. Wide eyes flicked back to Faithwillow, then left.

He wouldn't stay long. Fish for what reason? They disinterested him.
Old November 7th, 2023, 07:01 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

duskshiver // he/they // 30 moons
purrks: silver tongue [PERM]

---

So exciting... Gathering meant he got to mingle with cats from every clan without having to traipse over territory lines. Trotting behind his clan mates, his expression is lax and kind, eyes scanning the cats already gathered. Judging by the scent only Riverclan, hm? Punctual... He could respect that. Humming a tune to himself as he passes by chattering pairs to get to the front of the sandy space, he glances over at Goldenshrike and Faithwillow as he passes. Poor golden boy looked terrified... Let's change that. That fluffy tail of his makes a point to brush under the tom's chin as he passes by, the gaze he shoots over his shoulder brimming with mischief.

"Relax, babe. No one's gonna bite. They shouldn't, anyway. If you're scared though you're welcome to stay close to me, I'll protect you~"

Not waiting to see if Goldenshrike follows him or not, his attention turns forward once more so he can go take a seat closer to where the leaders seat themselves.

goldenshrike | @third.phantom // faithwillow | @endlesshax

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old November 7th, 2023, 07:03 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Annoyed

Clans Re: November Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk_Boi View Post
Birdchaser entered the gathering, stretching and looking around

(open)
Beedapple of RiverClan was stretching each leg in turn as she padded into the clearing. Her sleek, mottled chocolate, red and white fur glistened in the light of the full moon, her copper eyes glittering. As a butterfly flew past, the she-cat reared and hooked its wing on one claw. Beedapple whisked her tail in satisfaction, unaware of Birdchaser watching her. Surely a little fun couldn't hurt?
Old November 7th, 2023, 07:19 AM
Destroyer of Universes

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours

Birdchaser blinked and looked up as she saw Beedapple frolic past. She tilted her head slightly as she watched the RiverClqn cat chase a butterfly around, purring with amusement.

@lynxboo

"Captain, you are a child of the universe. No less than a tree or a star, you deserve to be here. And whether or not it's clear to you, no doubt the universe is playing out as it should."

Characters
Mega Finder

Last edited by hawkboi; November 7th, 2023 at 07:20 AM.
Old November 7th, 2023, 07:52 AM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.
My Mood: Angelic

Screenshot 2023-11-06 185436.jpg
Fallowpaw
She/Her || Windclan Apprentice
[OPEN]

Fallowpaw followed her leader Twilightstar into the sandy area for her first Gathering. Excitement bubbled within her as she found a spot in front of the rocks where the leaders spoke. She looked around for friendly cats, but only RiverClan was there, which made her quietly angry due to Twilightstar's past issues with them. Despite her anger, she remembered the importance of peace on these special occasions, as StarClan wished. So, she sat and waited for the other clans to arrive.

Last edited by Starii; November 7th, 2023 at 07:53 AM.
Old November 7th, 2023, 09:34 AM
resident meowmeow

Bump Policy: feel free to bump me whenever
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by third.phantom View Post
goldenshrike
Like a moth to a flame, he placed his paws wherever his clanmate's went, following: a shadow. Occasionally, his eyes darted to the side as he gauged how close he was to others. Having two clans in one place gave the essence of crowding without truly being so. Otherwise, his pale eyes kept on the figure of the cat he was following.

Eventually, he kicked up his steps and hurried to catch up to the gray-and-white cat. "Faithwillow," he greeted with a tone of formality. His eyebrows drew together naturally, exuding a concerned look when he was anything but. Goldenshrike averted his eyes away from the warrior; however, he minutely leaned near them. Crowding without actually doing so. Keeping ants in a circle. Wide eyes flicked back to Faithwillow, then left.

He wouldn't stay long. Fish for what reason? They disinterested him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwynds View Post
duskshiver // he/they // 30 moons
purrks: silver tongue [PERM]

---

So exciting... Gathering meant he got to mingle with cats from every clan without having to traipse over territory lines. Trotting behind his clan mates, his expression is lax and kind, eyes scanning the cats already gathered. Judging by the scent only Riverclan, hm? Punctual... He could respect that. Humming a tune to himself as he passes by chattering pairs to get to the front of the sandy space, he glances over at Goldenshrike and Faithwillow as he passes. Poor golden boy looked terrified... Let's change that. That fluffy tail of his makes a point to brush under the tom's chin as he passes by, the gaze he shoots over his shoulder brimming with mischief.

"Relax, babe. No one's gonna bite. They shouldn't, anyway. If you're scared though you're welcome to stay close to me, I'll protect you~"

Not waiting to see if Goldenshrike follows him or not, his attention turns forward once more so he can go take a seat closer to where the leaders seat themselves.

goldenshrike | @third.phantom // faithwillow | @endlesshax

WINDCLAN WARRIOR, Faithwillow (they/them)

The warrior turned their head to the golden cat, black-tipped ear swivelling towards him. They looked at the other absently, before blinking slowly to greet them. The cat's odd, concerned expression didn't seem to warrant a true response, and so Faithwillow merely leaned away slightly from the other warrior as he herded them.

Due to the closeness, they felt as if they were intruding as Duskshiver sweet-talked the golden cat. They started a slow step backwards, and shifted away from Goldenshrike.
SpireClan is set in an eco-brutalist setting, with harsh ethos, and an overarching plot line

my art store :3
Old November 7th, 2023, 10:09 AM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Bored

BadgerBlood Hadn't Been To A Gathering In Many Moons.... She Was Quiet Nervous! She Hadn't Had A Leaf To Put Over Her Face In A Few Days, It Worried Her About What Cats Would Say About The WindClan Elder!
Old November 7th, 2023, 04:20 PM
nothing's forever

goldenshrike
Grass, tickling his chin. Or, in this moment, Duskshiver's tail. Goldenshrike glowered at the retreating figure of his clanmate. How abhorrently unprofessional and immature. How dare he make him look like some shrew in need of help? Embarrassing. Birds have fallen with greater grace. At least he was unsurprised by the additional, temporary company. He'd caught the vibrations from Duskshiver's footsteps like a mouse.

And now Faithwillow was inching away from him, too. Goldenshrike's ears burnt with shameful awkwardness. He opened his mouth but left it hanging upon finding no words to say. They were still waiting for Thunder and Shadow to arrive, but Goldenshrike would shrivel up and die like a dry riverbed if he stuck around either cat any longer. Thus woefully decided, he turned his eyes to the amassed flock and studied the variously colored pelts. Nothing stuck out to him; he wandered off, carefully treading to avoid the stray tail or stuck-out paw. Maybe he could've stayed by Duskshiver's pelt because his offer had seemed legitimate.

Seemed.
[ @silverwynds @endlesshax // open ]