Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
hey i need someone to...
by Myling
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 01:44 PM
The next generation of...
Last post by Hound
Today 01:39 PM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by poppy
Today 01:30 PM
Raptor Hunting
Last post by Realm
Today 01:29 PM
now and forever [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 01:28 PM

Old March 30th, 2019, 11:26 PM
The inkiest of foxes

My Mood: Thinking
Default LilyClan

Hello all.
I recently wanted to jump back into the world of roleplay!
I'm looking for a few things in a roleplaying group or partner.

Semi-lit/lit+
Casual or Intense RP style
I would prefer to roleplay with people near my age so 17+ please

With that being said ~

Leader; wanted
Medicine cat; taken by me - Pebblestep

Other warriors, apprentices, kits, queens, elders etc. can be claimed/added at a later time!

I have no plot, I'm just looking for a roleplay partner.
Old March 31st, 2019, 12:27 PM
The inkiest of foxes

Default Re: LilyClan

I'm hoping to get the ball rolling so I will post a little bit of information about Pebblestep!

Name; Pebblestep

Rank; Medicine Cat

Clan; LilyClan

Gender; Female

Age; 31 moons

Appearance; Tan body with cream colored paws. Grey-blue eyes and a cream colored muzzle and chest. Dark brown-grey speckles on her back. She is also completely deaf.

Persona; Full of life, loyal, hardworking, spunky, patient, kind, brave, and strong.
Because she is completely deaf, Pebblestep struggles with ongoing insecurity. It is difficult most times for her to properly communicate with her clan, and this has spawned a bad temper within her.

About; Pebblepaw lost her hearing during warrior apprentice training when she was 7 moons old, and had to be sent to LilyClan's past medicine cat, Bristleheart. Unfortunately, both of her eardrums were found to be permanently damaged. Pebblepaw was taken into Bristleheart's care until her ears were healed and she was taught how to communicate in this new silent life. It was during this time that Pebblepaw realized she wanted to become a medicine cat. Despite being completely deaf, she has the will to live and be useful to her clan. Bristleheart noticed the spark in Pebblepaw and granted her the position of medicine cat apprentice. After many moons, Pebblepaw was granted her medicine cat name, Pebblestep, and full duties, even though she still works alongside Bristleheart.

Last edited by Foxxandink; April 7th, 2019 at 01:30 PM.
Old April 7th, 2019, 01:57 AM

My Mood: Chatty

Name: Oakfeather
Appearance: Light-brown long-haired tom w/yellow eyes. Leopard spots. Top of left ear torn.
Personality: Carefree; Loyal; Cooperative; Graceful; Outspoken; Brave
Backstory: Nothing particularly interesting. He was born in to the clan with dreams of one day becoming leader, as most cats do. He takes care to listen to his clanmates and help them however he can, and particularly loves being a mentor.

Can we create multiple cats or do you want everyone to have one cat?
Old April 7th, 2019, 02:03 AM
The inkiest of foxes

Welcome Oakfeather ~

Feel free to roleplay as many cats as you can handle!

How's it going bros

Old April 7th, 2019, 03:12 AM

My Mood: Chatty

Okay, thanks. BTW Is that a PewDiePie quote? I love that.
Name Blossompaw(stripe)
Age 6 moons
Rank Apprentice
Gender She-cat
Appearance Russet-colored fur, white underbelly&front left toes, brown stripe down back and tail, Left eye green Right eye Gold
Personality Quick learner; Kind; Soft-spoken; Friendly; Cautious; Curious
Backstory Russetpaw often goes unnoticed by the other apprentices, and matched with her strange appearance, makes her feel like an outsider in the midst of her denmates. She enjoys spending time in the elder's den and listening to their tales.

Hope this is alright cx
Old April 7th, 2019, 01:58 PM
~•Intr0verted•~

My Mood: Stressed

Henlo I'm applying for the position of leader! Thanks bb<3
Name; Blazingstar (Previously Blazingfrost)
Rank; Leader
Clan; LilyClan
Gender; Female
Age; 62 moons (5 yrs, 2 months)
Appearance; Rich, russet red fur. Looks like fire and blood beneath the sunlight. She has sharp green eyes. Miscellaneous scars can be seen scattered across her body. Torn up left ear. Very large and muscular for a she-cat. Tall, long tail, big paws. Front left paw is white, as though she's wearing a mitten.
Persona; Condescending but very wise, serious and brooding, responsible, efficient, aggressive, intelligent, cunning, situationally compassionate, powerful
Backstory: When she was born, her mother died during the childbirth. Left alone with two brothers, the current leader insisted she be looked after by another queen. Although weak, with the help of her clan, her and her siblings grew to become formidable apprentices. There was just one issue. One of her brothers, Blackpaw, despised the other, whose name was Longpaw. Fueled by jealousy at Longpaw's success and incredible reputation amongst the clan, he killed him. The clan mourned, unaware of who commit such a heinous crime. During the clan's time of weakness, the usually silent Blackpaw became more vocal, using the sympathy of his clanmates to boost his reputation and position. Blazingpaw was silent. When young, she was timid but very calculating. She knew what her brother had done. When the time was right, she caught Blackpaw alone and they engaged in a battle that cost Blackpaw an eye. He fled and never returned.
Blazingpaw returned to camp bloody and beaten, her left ear torn. She feigned terror and sorrow, convincing the clan that a badger had attacked before dragging Blackpaw's body back to its den. All of the clan mourned except one; Blackpaws mentor. He eyed her suspiciously, later approaching her with the accusation that she had lied. He'd smelled no badger anywhere on the territory. She refused to say a word to him. He tormented her throughout her apprentice years, insistent on proving her perceived betrayal to the clan. Despite his abuse and harassment, she kept her eyes focused on the prize; becoming Deputy. She was capable, strong, powerful, and above all else, smart. She wanted it and she knew she deserved it. But she was no fueled by revenge or past emotional traumas; she was meant to be in charge. She was always meant to be in charge.
Shortly after she received her warrior name of Blazingfrost, she was chosen as deputy of the clan after the current deputy died in battle. Respected by the clan for her skill in battle and confident demeanor during trying times, she was finally where she belonged. At the top. And always aiming higher.

Name; Blazingstar (Previously Blazingfrost)
Rank; Leader
Clan; LilyClan
Gender; Female
Age; 62 moons (5 yrs, 2 months)
Appearance; Rich, russet red fur. Looks like fire and blood beneath the sunlight. She has sharp green eyes. Miscellaneous scars can be seen scattered across her body. Torn up left ear. Very large and muscular for a she-cat. Tall, long tail, big paws. Front left paw is white, as though she's wearing a mitten.
Persona; Condescending but very wise, serious and brooding, responsible, efficient, aggressive, intelligent, cunning, situationally compassionate, powerful
Backstory: When she was born, her mother died during the childbirth. Left alone with two brothers, the current leader insisted she be looked after by another queen. Although weak, with the help of her clan, her and her siblings grew to become formidable apprentices. There was just one issue. One of her brothers, Blackpaw, despised the other, whose name was Longpaw. Fueled by jealousy at Longpaw's success and incredible reputation amongst the clan, he killed him. The clan mourned, unaware of who commit such a heinous crime. During the clan's time of weakness, the usually silent Blackpaw became more vocal, using the sympathy of his clanmates to boost his reputation and position. Blazingpaw was silent. When young, she was timid but very calculating. She knew what her brother had done. When the time was right, she caught Blackpaw alone and they engaged in a battle that cost Blackpaw an eye. He fled and never returned.
Blazingpaw returned to camp bloody and beaten, her left ear torn. She feigned terror and sorrow, convincing the clan that a badger had attacked before dragging Blackpaw's body back to its den. All of the clan mourned except one; Blackpaws mentor. He eyed her suspiciously, later approaching her with the accusation that she had lied. He'd smelled no badger anywhere on the territory. She refused to say a word to him. He tormented her throughout her apprentice years, insistent on proving her perceived betrayal to the clan. Despite his abuse and harassment, she kept her eyes focused on the prize; becoming Deputy. She was capable, strong, powerful, and above all else, smart. She wanted it and she knew she deserved it. But she was no fueled by revenge or past emotional traumas; she was meant to be in charge. She was always meant to be in charge.
Shortly after she received her warrior name of Blazingfrost, she was chosen as deputy of the clan after the current deputy died in battle. Respected by the clan for her skill in battle and confident demeanor during trying times, she was finally where she belonged. At the top. And always aiming higher.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; April 7th, 2019 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Double post merge
Old April 7th, 2019, 04:03 PM
The inkiest of foxes

Aw I love Blazingstar!!
This is coming together nicely, I might make another character later.

How's it going bros

Old April 7th, 2019, 11:14 PM
The inkiest of foxes

Also yes Lexi, it's a reference to Pewdiepie lol

How's it going bros

Old April 8th, 2019, 10:34 AM
The inkiest of foxes

This a sign up thread only I guess I should've put that in the title but I forgot lol. I'll post the real thread either today or tomorrow. Any plot suggestions?

How's it going bros