Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 06:31 PM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by Rani
Today 06:31 PM

Old January 2nd, 2017, 12:47 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Team? (SEMI-LITERATE HERO RP)

Oh. Well, he has sonic blasts, and can fly at the speed of sound. She'll have some trouble)
Old January 2nd, 2017, 01:23 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

(...we'll see)
Old January 2nd, 2017, 02:10 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Form
Name: Morgan Doom
Alias: Red Death
Power + description of what it does: She can shoot out razor sharp spines out of her body from any part of her body (that is appropriate xD)
Personality: TBRD
Looks: http://cdn.wallpapersafari.com/43/43/UJFb6G.jpg
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Crush/bf/gf/partner: OPEN
Team (there will be hero teams and villain teams): Villain, but no team atm
Other: I am super
Questions: Nope

Last edited by Slash-GNR; January 3rd, 2017 at 04:21 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 07:49 PM

My Mood: Bored

Accepted. Once I pm people, rp will start)
Old January 2nd, 2017, 08:10 PM
I got nothing...

Ronan walked on the sidewalk. She had her earbuds in listening to Guns 'N Roses. She didn't pay much attention to anyway as many other walked by her. She wore her spiked trench coat over her black shirt and dark pants. She had a cap on that didn't match the rest of her outfit. She used to it cover her abnormal bright golden eyes. People who saw them would ask her many questions, which she did not want. No one knew about her powers. Not even her family, which caused her to stress out and go live on her own. Granted she was only 16. Therefore, she lived in a orphanage that thought she had no parents. She never got adopted because people claimed for her to be in the "troubled" stage of her life. This didn't bother her. She didn't even want to be adopted. She was a troubled teen anyways. She had to much on her mind.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 08:44 PM
Honourary Rolling Pin

My Mood: Yeehaw

Kenta was lounging around the facility. He wasn't new here, but he wasn't quite old either. His status lay somewhere in the middle. It was still difficult for him to comprehend as to why he qualifies as a "superhero" as his Blue Fire ability isn't exactly a heroic one. Hm...

Meanwhile, Eileen was sitting up among the highest branches of one of the tallest trees in the park. She liked being up here, it was peaceful and quite enough for her to concentrate. Add the fact that the foliage practically kept her concealed from view of most people, and this was the ideal practice space for a psychic. As she weaved the branches together with telekinesis, bending them at her will, she wondered about the request she had received a while ago asking her to come to this facility for superheroes. Her a superhero? In her dreams. Everything she can do, a regular person with potential for psychic abilities could learn, so why would she be requested to join the ranks of superheroes? While her thoughts continued to run, she forgot that she was weaving a basket with the tree's upper branches and ended up starting to form this giant nest-like shape atop the tree. This was because she wasn't paying attention as to how many branches she was using.

Last edited by Solstice_X; January 2nd, 2017 at 08:51 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 08:47 PM
I got nothing...

Ronan stopped as she saw a large building. It looked pretty normal, yet something called her to take a closer look. She walked up in her slouchy manner and knocked on the door of the facility. "Hello?" she asked as she tried to looks inside the blocked off windows.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 08:53 PM

My Mood: Amused

Christian lazily flipped a coin in between her fingers, the rusted object creating dull thuds when it landed in her open palm. The blonde was taking a 'break', hanging in one of the facility's sparring room, which she noted should be cleaned. Scrunching her nose up at the smell she rather not be inhaling, she pressed herself further into the wall, silently wishing she could just have some practical rearranging power and slip through to the rooms not meant for some lousy, and nosy, field agent. Puffing out a sigh, she moved to slipping the coin back and forth through her fingers. How Christian wished for a good mission right about now.
It didn't take long for that want to make her get up, and promptly start touring the facility for someone, anyone, to spare with. She needed to do something before her mind wasted away in the building she considered more a daycare than an actual organization.

Ferris let himself enjoy the light air of the evening on top of the facility's roof, puffing out his breath in little clouds. The moon created barely there shadows, which he felt his hands twitch in desire. But he shook off the thought in order to focus on the rolling night sky, so wonderful with pearl white stars on an inky black canvas. Smiling, he hummed to himself as he laid back, electric blue eyes watching the night with such percesion, and silent observation, he doubted that he could stare at anything else this long.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 09:00 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jappy View Post
Christian lazily flipped a coin in between her fingers, the rusted object creating dull thuds when it landed in her open palm. The blonde was taking a 'break', hanging in one of the facility's sparring room, which she noted should be cleaned. Scrunching her nose up at the smell she rather not be inhaling, she pressed herself further into the wall, silently wishing she could just have some practical rearranging power and slip through to the rooms not meant for some lousy, and nosy, field agent. Puffing out a sigh, she moved to slipping the coin back and forth through her fingers. How Christian wished for a good mission right about now.
It didn't take long for that want to make her get up, and promptly start touring the facility for someone, anyone, to spare with. She needed to do something before her mind wasted away in the building she considered more a daycare than an actual organization.

Ferris let himself enjoy the light air of the evening on top of the facility's roof, puffing out his breath in little clouds. The moon created barely there shadows, which he felt his hands twitch in desire. But he shook off the thought in order to focus on the rolling night sky, so wonderful with pearl white stars on an inky black canvas. Smiling, he hummed to himself as he laid back, electric blue eyes watching the night with such percesion, and silent observation, he doubted that he could stare at anything else this long.
Ronan rolled her eyes as no one answered. She then went behind the building and turned herself into a hawk. She flew up to the top to see a male on the roof. She landed on the roof in front of him and tilted her head. She made a squawking sounds to make sure he didn't know she possessed the power to turn in to any animal she pleased and speak english while in animal form.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 09:06 PM

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
Ronan rolled her eyes as no one answered. She then went behind the building and turned herself into a hawk. She flew up to the top to see a male on the roof. She landed on the roof in front of him and tilted her head. She made a squawking sounds to make sure he didn't know she possessed the power to turn in to any animal she pleased and speak english while in animal form.
Ferris's normal, and completely dignified response was to shriek and jump up at the sudden noise. The shadows seemed to spike up with him, hissing in their spots on the ground. Turning his head rapidly, he landed on the hawk and let out a breath he didn't realize he had been holding. "God, don't sneak up on me like that." He growled at the bird, but he laughed none the less before freezing. "You're a bird- you probably don't know any better." He murmured, before rubbing his neck. "And I am still talking to you." Ferris deadpanned.