Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM

Old September 9th, 2018, 07:38 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Dark Forest Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Shatteredbreeze clucked her tongue against the roof of her mouth in disapproval.
“Why don’t you forget those stories your mother whispered to you?” She teased as she watched his agitated face grow more snarky. Perhaps he was thinking of the way he died, the way someone so ‘immortal’ could have life ripped out so easily.
She already had a guess to how he died. A large, empty gash was torn in his throat, much like her own. But there was a difference. His gash was larger, more violent, with claws or teeth that slashed like a badger’s.
Perhaps a fox, dog, or a badger. They have some powerful jaws and blades set between each paw that could easily take down any feline.
“Remember, we’re all here for the same reason, darling.” She said, trying to resist the urge to flirt with him- and failing. “Starclan decided that we had done something wrong, even if we did it for perfectly reasonable reasons.”
She tried to hide the flash of anguish in her eyes, but it was clearly visible.
“Hah! What do I want?” She barked, a deep melodic laugh that would belong in Starclan any day. “Nothing. But maybe I do want something.” She said in a half snarl- half teasing tone.
With a majestic sweep she turned away, pretending to be cool and mellow, which she pulled off without any visible effort. “Besides, maybe you need an attitude change, little kitten.” She barked, before sitting down a mere few feet away to clean one of her paws, as she awaited his anger to boil over.
Last time she hadn’t gotten a reaction, and that had sort of made her sad in a way. But here, perhaps now she would unhinge him. That was important in the Dark Forest, not moping fuming kits.
Tigerberry snorted "I'm not afraid of this place or anything , it's just I don't deserve to be here! I deserve better! and those stories they told me were lies. This place isn't as bad as they described ." he half snarled his eyes glowing as the shadows covered him. His right ear twitched as he raised his right leg to scratch it , he was still paying attention to her when he was scratching but when she said that starclan decided their fate he stopped and set his leg down back at its original spot.the fluffy tom stood up and walked closer to the she cat and stopped sis mouse lengths away from her face ,his eyes angry slits ears folded back completely and fur all bristled ,his rage overflowing "all of starclan can vanish for all I care! They shouldn't be able to decide anything . " he hissed with his teeth bared . His view on starclan being the perfect place for a feline like himself was changing very quickly , since they decided he should be put in the darkforest for his wrongdoings , he will be glad if they'll be permanently gone and the darkforest will remain .

The Ex-Thunderclanner raised his eyebrow yet again when she laughed what exactly is so funny? And what could she possibly want? Well what all of us probably want is to be alive again . He hissed when she said ' kitten' ,if there was any way to make him even more angry to where he couldn't even say complete words ,that be it. "I don't need an attitude change and I'm no kitten ! I - GAH!" he snarled now shaking his head and making hisses and growls here and there which were probably entertaining the she cat .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old September 9th, 2018, 08:12 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
Tigerberry snorted "I'm not afraid of this place or anything , it's just I don't deserve to be here! I deserve better! and those stories they told me were lies. This place isn't as bad as they described ." he half snarled his eyes glowing as the shadows covered him. His right ear twitched as he raised his right leg to scratch it , he was still paying attention to her when he was scratching but when she said that starclan decided their fate he stopped and set his leg down back at its original spot.the fluffy tom stood up and walked closer to the she cat and stopped sis mouse lengths away from her face ,his eyes angry slits ears folded back completely and fur all bristled ,his rage overflowing "all of starclan can vanish for all I care! They shouldn't be able to decide anything . " he hissed with his teeth bared . His view on starclan being the perfect place for a feline like himself was changing very quickly , since they decided he should be put in the darkforest for his wrongdoings , he will be glad if they'll be permanently gone and the darkforest will remain .

The Ex-Thunderclanner raised his eyebrow yet again when she laughed what exactly is so funny? And what could she possibly want? Well what all of us probably want is to be alive again . He hissed when she said ' kitten' ,if there was any way to make him even more angry to where he couldn't even say complete words ,that be it. "I don't need an attitude change and I'm no kitten ! I - GAH!" he snarled now shaking his head and making hisses and growls here and there which were probably entertaining the she cat .
Shatteredbreeze barked once more, a hollow, dry laugh that rattled through the entire woodland of the place of no stars. And the woods? They were endless.
“Starclan seems to think they can decide where we go and what we deserve. I- for one- think that Starclanners are shiny sun-addled foxdung eaters.” She purred, flicking her paw almost daintily in the air, if it wasn’t how she dangerously swept her unsheathed claws around.
“One you’ve been around the area for a bit longer you’ll realize what a fool you are. No one deserves better, we earned this. Its an honor! She said with a gentle hiss. “We are the only cats who will forever be free from our Star-loving ancestors.”
There’s something about him...
Ah. He thinks he’s been following the warrior code all his life. He must have done something wrong, if he’s to be here.

Besides, she was getting under his skin. He even knew it, how he exhaled so loudly it came as a shout in a mere attempt to calm himself.
“I’m Shatteredbreeze, in case you weren’t informed. I hope you enjoy your stay.” She purred, sitting up to step closer to him. She was almost curious about his backstory. It was such a delight when another cat came to join the ranks, they were able to catch everyone up on what was happening in the clans.
Strange, how the traitors of the four, now five, clans still wanted to know the latest news. Perhaps the ties they once had would never fade.
Of course, she wouldn’t ask him.
“May I ask for your name?”

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old September 9th, 2018, 08:42 PM

Quote:

Shatteredbreeze barked once more, a hollow, dry laugh that rattled through the entire woodland of the place of no stars. And the woods? They were endless.
“Starclan seems to think they can decide where we go and what we deserve. I- for one- think that Starclanners are shiny sun-addled foxdung eaters.” She purred, flicking her paw almost daintily in the air, if it wasn’t how she dangerously swept her unsheathed claws around.
“One you’ve been around the area for a bit longer you’ll realize what a fool you are. No one deserves better, we earned this. Its an honor! She said with a gentle hiss. “We are the only cats who will forever be free from our Star-loving ancestors.”
There’s something about him...
Ah. He thinks he’s been following the warrior code all his life. He must have done something wrong, if he’s to be here.

Besides, she was getting under his skin. He even knew it, how he exhaled so loudly it came as a shout in a mere attempt to calm himself.
“I’m Shatteredbreeze, in case you weren’t informed. I hope you enjoy your stay.” She purred, sitting up to step closer to him. She was almost curious about his backstory. It was such a delight when another cat came to join the ranks, they were able to catch everyone up on what was happening in the clans.
Strange, how the traitors of the four, now five, clans still wanted to know the latest news. Perhaps the ties they once had would never fade.
Of course, she wouldn’t ask him.
“May I ask for your name?”
Tigerberry smirked at what she thought about starclan and he agreed but he wasn't here to make friends . However as she continued to ramble he lowered his head with his eyes still narrowed his attitude not changing at all "I'm no fool. True we may be free from having to follow those mousebrained rules ,but we are dead! Most of us didn't even get a chance to do the things we wanted . " he meowed he huffed afterwards and shook his fur ending it with a tail flick.

the tabby grunted and sat down once again "Shatteredbreeze? Sounds like a windclan name,I just might enjoy my stay . Mines.....Tigerberry " he answered with a sigh now calming down. Tigerberry looked over his shoulder behind himself into the abyss of shadows and trees , picking out the faintest outlines of bodies of other fellow felines but then again it could just be his imagination and vision tricking him. "I guess what they say is true...one life isn't a lone time..." he sighed .

Old September 21st, 2018, 05:39 PM
boo

Quote:
Tigerberry smirked at what she thought about starclan and he agreed but he wasn't here to make friends . However as she continued to ramble he lowered his head with his eyes still narrowed his attitude not changing at all "I'm no fool. True we may be free from having to follow those mousebrained rules ,but we are dead! Most of us didn't even get a chance to do the things we wanted . " he meowed he huffed afterwards and shook his fur ending it with a tail flick.

the tabby grunted and sat down once again "Shatteredbreeze? Sounds like a windclan name,I just might enjoy my stay . Mines.....Tigerberry " he answered with a sigh now calming down. Tigerberry looked over his shoulder behind himself into the abyss of shadows and trees , picking out the faintest outlines of bodies of other fellow felines but then again it could just be his imagination and vision tricking him. "I guess what they say is true...one life isn't a lone time..." he sighed .
Shatteredbreeze gave a loud sniff. Have I really lost my Shadowclan scent after all this time? She thought, panicked. Even though she hated them, she couldn’t help but feel the old ties to her home pull on her with every pawstep. “I’m Shadowclan.” She hissed, a spark of anger lighting up in her amber gaze. “It’s not my fault my mother had fluff for brains and my leader gave me a bad ending to my bad start.” She growled. If she had gotten Clawfire’s heart, she would have had many kits with him. She had already picked out names the second she had fallen for him. Hollykit, Berrykit, and Sprinklekit. She missed imagining how Hollykit would have pale fur with dark black splotches. Or maybe gray fur with blue eyes, like Clawfire. And Berrykit would look like herself, but with a bright pink nose that outshone everyone.
Shatteredbreeze shook her head, disgusted by herself. How had she ever imagined herself with that foul and deceitful tom?
“Tigerberry.” She said, the name strange between her teeth. Like Berrykit, she could see why he was named Tiger, what with his pelt and everything.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old September 21st, 2018, 06:10 PM

Quote:

Shatteredbreeze gave a loud sniff. Have I really lost my Shadowclan scent after all this time? She thought, panicked. Even though she hated them, she couldn’t help but feel the old ties to her home pull on her with every pawstep. “I’m Shadowclan.” She hissed, a spark of anger lighting up in her amber gaze. “It’s not my fault my mother had fluff for brains and my leader gave me a bad ending to my bad start.” She growled. If she had gotten Clawfire’s heart, she would have had many kits with him. She had already picked out names the second she had fallen for him. Hollykit, Berrykit, and Sprinklekit. She missed imagining how Hollykit would have pale fur with dark black splotches. Or maybe gray fur with blue eyes, like Clawfire. And Berrykit would look like herself, but with a bright pink nose that outshone everyone.
Shatteredbreeze shook her head, disgusted by herself. How had she ever imagined herself with that foul and deceitful tom?
“Tigerberry.” She said, the name strange between her teeth. Like Berrykit, she could see why he was named Tiger, what with his pelt and everything.
Tigerberry just gave another smirk followed by a amused chuckle "I think instead of shatteredbreeze ,something like... Shatteredspirit would be better . After all isn't shadowclan known for its.....what's that word that youngsters use? Edginess? .." he meowed his eyes shinning , a toothy grin on his maw. "I'm from thunderclan. " he purred .(sorry small writers block for this one )

Old September 21st, 2018, 10:10 PM
boo

Quote:
Tigerberry just gave another smirk followed by a amused chuckle "I think instead of shatteredbreeze ,something like... Shatteredspirit would be better . After all isn't shadowclan known for its.....what's that word that youngsters use? Edginess? .." he meowed his eyes shinning , a toothy grin on his maw. "I'm from thunderclan. " he purred .(sorry small writers block for this one )
(Same, just trying to get three posts in but I also want to keep them alive, but dead, if you know what I mean.)

Shatteredbreeze smirked. “Shadowclan is in no way edgy. Just a bit temperamental, but just because we could beat you any day doesn’t mean you have to be rude about it.” She teased, flicking her tail maliciously. She could clearly remember a time when she had been beaten by a Thunderclanner, and had vowed to never let one cross her path again.
Except, here one was, and he didn’t seem too keen on showing her up so she would spare him... for now.
“Shatteredspirit does sound a lot more like a Shadowclan name to me. Perhaps my Leader was letting on to my mixed heritage, I’m practically a puddle of everything, if you know what I mean.” Shatteredbreeze had been born plump, her Kittypet and Riverclan shining through. Of course, she had worked extra hard to get the lean, muscled body she has to this day, making her like a steel Warrior in combat. While she wasn’t tall like most Windclanners, her lean legs gave hint to that too.
Why am I telling him this? I shouldn’t be. She hissed inwardly. Half-clanners were horrid, not to mention a mix of everything. Maybe it’s because you’re such an anti-social cat that you’re willing to latch on to any conversation. a tiny voice pinged in the back of her mind, and she could feel the tiny conscience glaring at her through narrowed eyes.

~pom~

Old January 2nd, 2019, 03:22 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Raventuft entered the small clearing, surrounded by shadows. He breathed in deeply. I've gotta do this, he told himself. I need to prove myself to my clan! He felt sorrow for a moment, thinking of his young half-sister, Kiwipaw, who was oblivious to the fact that they were related. He felt his heart soften, then he knocked himself out of it. Stop that, mousebrain! He thought. You know why you're here, so get ready! He stepped further out into the clearing, the haunting shadows menacing and unfriendly. He cleared his throat, and stood up straight.
"Hello? I may need some training! Hello!?" His voice strained, trying to reach out to any cat here. Help me, Raventuft thought. Help me.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old January 3rd, 2019, 01:12 PM
NOT Clickbait

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Raventuft entered the small clearing, surrounded by shadows. He breathed in deeply. I've gotta do this, he told himself. I need to prove myself to my clan! He felt sorrow for a moment, thinking of his young half-sister, Kiwipaw, who was oblivious to the fact that they were related. He felt his heart soften, then he knocked himself out of it. Stop that, mousebrain! He thought. You know why you're here, so get ready! He stepped further out into the clearing, the haunting shadows menacing and unfriendly. He cleared his throat, and stood up straight.
"Hello? I may need some training! Hello!?" His voice strained, trying to reach out to any cat here. Help me, Raventuft thought. Help me.
A slight shadow flickered in the distance, and the sound of faint paws padding on the ground was heard. A russet cat emerging from the fog, with a claw mark on her chest. She seemed amused that the tom was willing to train in the place of no stars.
"You new here?" The mysterious warrior questioned, walking up to Raventuft with heavy footsteps reaching the ground.
"Everyone falls down a hole at least once in their life. Which gives them two choices, they can stay down there forever, and never find their true destiny, or they can climb up that hole, and even if they fail, they'll never give up trying. That's the true meaning of perseverance."
-All of my OCs. Adderscale, Willowlight, Thornheart, & Velvetstorm

If you're ever feeling lonely, and need someone to talk to, then you can come to me, I'm here for you!
Old January 3rd, 2019, 01:31 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adderstream View Post

A slight shadow flickered in the distance, and the sound of faint paws padding on the ground was heard. A russet cat emerging from the fog, with a claw mark on her chest. She seemed amused that the tom was willing to train in the place of no stars.
"You new here?" The mysterious warrior questioned, walking up to Raventuft with heavy footsteps reaching the ground.
Raventuft nodded grimly. "Yes, yes I am." He replied. The cats russet pelt broke into the darkness like fire. Though the shadows were still there, it helped him see better. "Who are you? Someone 'evil' I presume" He asked.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old January 3rd, 2019, 05:36 PM
NOT Clickbait

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Raventuft nodded grimly. "Yes, yes I am." He replied. The cats russet pelt broke into the darkness like fire. Though the shadows were still there, it helped him see better. "Who are you? Someone 'evil' I presume" He asked.
The warrior rolled her eyes, then looked back at Raventuft. "Obviously." She took another step forward.
"Just be glad I'm not here to kill you. Anyways, I'm Thornheart. A previous warrior of Skyclan."
"Everyone falls down a hole at least once in their life. Which gives them two choices, they can stay down there forever, and never find their true destiny, or they can climb up that hole, and even if they fail, they'll never give up trying. That's the true meaning of perseverance."
-All of my OCs. Adderscale, Willowlight, Thornheart, & Velvetstorm

If you're ever feeling lonely, and need someone to talk to, then you can come to me, I'm here for you!