Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 01:03 PM
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 01:00 PM
Sky Glade
Last post by Bean
Today 12:59 PM
A Pool Of Cold Blood......
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:59 PM
bear hugs - bearsnout...
Last post by chickadee
Today 12:39 PM

Old December 3rd, 2017, 09:22 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Fernclan & Roseclan

[O snap]

Character Site

Old December 3rd, 2017, 10:13 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Poisonstar arrived in camp and jumped on the high rock. He shouted, “all clans of fernclan old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the high rock for a clan meeting!” He sat down and waited. He smiled at the thought of seeing the medicine cat @Flameleaf @Undercover (sorry u guys r some of da only ones I️ know in fernclan lol @Shadow

Last edited by Fallpotato; December 3rd, 2017 at 10:17 PM.
Old December 4th, 2017, 04:31 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Trickletuft leaped out of the warrior den and bounded over to the meeting.
He sat down in the clearing and gazed up at Poisonstar, waiting to hear what he had to say.

Character Site

Old December 4th, 2017, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Featherspeckle padded over to Vipergaze after watching Hazelfeather go to the nursery. Wasn't she a warrior? Whys she going to the nursery? She wondered not potting anything together. She wasn't that steady on her paws witch was one reason why she wasn't able to be a warrior. "Hi." She greeted the tom as she got close enough.
@Raven & Co

Amberscar padded though the FernClan entrance a few mice and a vole in her jaws dangling by there tails. She dropped them in the fresh kill pile then scanned camp trying to decide what to do.
~Open~

(Amberscar could be Deputy if no one wants to.)
Vipergaze turned his gaze towards Featherspeckle, his gaze was simply so sharp, it was almost as if he was looking straight through her. "Hello..." The tom said in his deep voice, he looked around the she-cat and a slight smirk appeared on his face. "What brings you to me?" He asked, his tone a lot less harsh, after all, what was the point of trying to act all tough all the time, the warrior also had a soft side. Running his tail over her shoulders, he approached her and sat in front of her, gazing down at her.
Old December 4th, 2017, 07:16 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ View Post
Ghostdevil growled. "Queen? If anyone should be your Queen it should be me!" she growled to Silenstar. Her red and blue eyes blazed with anger. "I wanted to be with you, to rule this clan together to conquer the world together! Our kits could be amazing." her eyes blazed with hope and with power.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
[O snap]
Silentstar’s facial expression did not change. “Ghostdevil. I’m disappointed. What was the number one thing I said to you? Love is weakness. It only drags you down. Since this is your first time being blinded by love I’ll let it slide. If you want some time, to cool off go ahead.” he yawned. “If you where not my deputy then maybe, you could carry my kits as well-but I need a strong deputy. That’s with me when I need her the most.”
Old December 4th, 2017, 07:36 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
@Fuzzyfeline sounds good!!)

”Perhaps I should remove you as a low ranked warrior and make you an apprentice!” he hissed. Clearly only hearing what he wanted to hear. “We do not show kindness to trespassers. We challenge them and bring them here.” His tail flopping left to right. “If he was half starved you could’ve easily taken him down! Or would he be to strong for you seeing that you could barely manage a runt?!” he spat, voice lined with venom. He flexed his long sharp claws and took a deep breath. When he spoke again his voice was calm but cold. “We do not need anymore cats. Are you calling this clan weak?”His eyes blazed.

Red looked at the cat. His ears perked up when he caught the smell of her. She smelled of the cat that he rescued. “You!” He mewed in suprise. “I found a cat that smells of you next to the foul smelling side of this forest. She is injured really bad. Follow me!” He began running off towards where he kept her.
Tumblecloud blinked. Had he recognized her? She didn't regonize him. Even as the thoughts flooded her mind, she realized he recognized her scent. The scent of FernClan. Nodding, she hurried after him. (( @Merrypotatoes, she is out in the forest))

Last edited by Undercover; December 4th, 2017 at 07:36 AM.
Old December 4th, 2017, 01:15 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Vipergaze turned his gaze towards Featherspeckle, his gaze was simply so sharp, it was almost as if he was looking straight through her. "Hello..." The tom said in his deep voice, he looked around the she-cat and a slight smirk appeared on his face. "What brings you to me?" He asked, his tone a lot less harsh, after all, what was the point of trying to act all tough all the time, the warrior also had a soft side. Running his tail over her shoulders, he approached her and sat in front of her, gazing down at her.
Featherspeckle blinked as if she forgot what she was doing. "Oh, I saw you all alone so I came to say hi." She answered looking up at the black tom with her green eyes. She did this often because of her brain damage but some how she remembered all the herbs and there value.

(@Merrypotatoes I have AmberScar in FernClan.)
Amberscar, who was at the fresh kill pile at the time. Looked up at her leader, Poisonstar. She rapped her light ginger tail around her paws and gazed up at her leader with her amber eyes. He's probably going to appoint a deputy. She thought.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; December 4th, 2017 at 01:18 PM.
Old December 4th, 2017, 03:56 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Silentstar’s facial expression did not change. “Ghostdevil. I’m disappointed. What was the number one thing I said to you? Love is weakness. It only drags you down. Since this is your first time being blinded by love I’ll let it slide. If you want some time, to cool off go ahead.” he yawned. “If you where not my deputy then maybe, you could carry my kits as well-but I need a strong deputy. That’s with me when I need her the most.”
Ghostdevil growled as she stomped out of the den. When she was angry she was far more dangerous. She walked over to the fresh kill pile and grabbed a bird, she threw it to the ground and started to eat it.
Old December 4th, 2017, 05:08 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Tumblecloud blinked. Had he recognized her? She didn't regonize him. Even as the thoughts flooded her mind, she realized he recognized her scent. The scent of FernClan. Nodding, she hurried after him. (( @Merrypotatoes, she is out in the forest))
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ View Post
Ghostdevil growled as she stomped out of the den. When she was angry she was far more dangerous. She walked over to the fresh kill pile and grabbed a bird, she threw it to the ground and started to eat it.
”h-her!” He mewed. Looking towards the bloodied young Dawnflight,who was poorly bandaged with cobwebs. Her left eye,however, had the most cobwebs. “I didn’t know what to do. I found her and I tried. She doesn’t seem dead yet. Is she one of you?” He asked

(Silentstar is sitting around in his den if anyone wants to ask him somethin.)
Old December 4th, 2017, 05:13 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
”h-her!” He mewed. Looking towards the bloodied young Dawnflight,who was poorly bandaged with cobwebs. Her left eye,however, had the most cobwebs. “I didn’t know what to do. I found her and I tried. She doesn’t seem dead yet. Is she one of you?” He asked

(Silentstar is sitting around in his den if anyone wants to ask him somethin.)

Ghostdevil is alone, need someone to talk to her too xD)

Ghostdevil ripped open the bird and chomped down on the bird angerly. Her eyes blazed with anger.