Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by AmberPrisma
Today 05:33 AM

Old December 4th, 2017, 07:50 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: Fernclan & Roseclan

Posionstar sighed and looked at yheclan. “As we know our other leader has passed and I’ve taken her place. But now is time I️ appoint a new deputy!” He grinned and looked around. “: I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of Fernclan is Amberscar! @Fuzzyfeline
Old December 4th, 2017, 08:23 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merrypotatoes View Post
Posionstar sighed and looked at yheclan. “As we know our other leader has passed and I’ve taken her place. But now is time I️ appoint a new deputy!” He grinned and looked around. “: I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of Fernclan is Amberscar! @Fuzzyfeline
Even though my cats aren’t in Fernclan yet- WOOOOOOOOO great choiceeee!!)
Old December 4th, 2017, 08:44 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Even though my cats aren’t in Fernclan yet- WOOOOOOOOO great choiceeee!!)
I wasn't expecting this.)

Amberscar didn't know what to say. Me as the deputy of FernClan? Am I hearing things? She asked herself silently. Taking a deep breath she stood up. She was almost at a lost for words but managed to answer. "I will try my hardest to fulfill the role you have given me." She promised as she dipped her head to Poisonstar. That was all the pale ginger she-cat could think to say and do at the moment. StarClan please let this be the path you wanted me to take. She prayed to her ancestors hopping this was the right choice.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; December 4th, 2017 at 08:47 PM.
Old December 4th, 2017, 09:29 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
I wasn't expecting this.)

Amberscar didn't know what to say. Me as the deputy of FernClan? Am I hearing things? She asked herself silently. Taking a deep breath she stood up. She was almost at a lost for words but managed to answer. "I will try my hardest to fulfill the role you have given me." She promised as she dipped her head to Poisonstar. That was all the pale ginger she-cat could think to say and do at the moment. StarClan please let this be the path you wanted me to take. She prayed to her ancestors hopping this was the right choice.
Poisonstar smiles and touched noses with the older she-cat and said, “don’t worry. You’ll be a great deputy. It was starclans choice this time.” He stepped away from her and noticed the medicine cat wasn’t here
Old December 6th, 2017, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Featherspeckle blinked as if she forgot what she was doing. "Oh, I saw you all alone so I came to say hi." She answered looking up at the black tom with her green eyes. She did this often because of her brain damage but some how she remembered all the herbs and there value.
The tom gave a simple nod. "I see, well, hello, Featherspeckle." Vipergaze mewed in his ever so deep voice, he circled her slowly, knowingthat she had probably forgotten what she was doing, he then did something he never really did, but he felt compasssionate, he couldn't imagine himself living and forgetting everything he does, he nuzzled her cheek and sat back down, his feathery tail slowly went up to her neck as he watched her. "How is everything going in the medecine den?" He questionned.

Last edited by Gone; December 6th, 2017 at 03:24 PM.
Old December 6th, 2017, 03:39 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Ghostdevil sat down in camp clearing, her two mismatched eyes blazed with anger. Her heart pounded in her chest as she glared at the nursery entrance.
Old December 7th, 2017, 09:51 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
The tom gave a simple nod. "I see, well, hello, Featherspeckle." Vipergaze mewed in his ever so deep voice, he circled her slowly, knowingthat she had probably forgotten what she was doing, he then did something he never really did, but he felt compasssionate, he couldn't imagine himself living and forgetting everything he does, he nuzzled her cheek and sat back down, his feathery tail slowly went up to her neck as he watched her. "How is everything going in the medecine den?" He questionned.
Quote:
Poisonstar smiles and touched noses with the older she-cat and said, “don’t worry. You’ll be a great deputy. It was starclans choice this time.” He stepped away from her and noticed the medicine cat wasn’t here
(Sorry I'm late!)
Featherspeckle watched as Vipergaze circled her, her head titled a bit. She wasn't sure why he was circling her but she didn't mind. As he ran his tail up to her chin she let out a slight but very quite purr. Rarely did someone pay much action to her, she couldn't be a warrior and wasn't fit to be some toms queen when there were so many fine mollies in RoseClan. She was silent for a heartbeat after he asked her how everything was doing in the Medicine cats' den. "Everything's running smoothly I believe." She answered hoping she said the right words.

Amberscar was relived by her leaders words. He would know, he just talked with them. She thought as he stepped back. Of corers she would always try her beast but hearing Poisonstar say she would be a grate deputy made her feel like she had to live up to his expectations. Not exactly sure what to do know she kind of dipped her head and sat. Rapping her tail around her paws again.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 7th, 2017, 09:57 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
(Sorry I'm late!)
Featherspeckle watched as Vipergaze circled her, her head titled a bit. She wasn't sure why he was circling her but she didn't mind. As he ran his tail up to her chin she let out a slight but very quite purr. Rarely did someone pay much action to her, she couldn't be a warrior and wasn't fit to be some toms queen when there were so many fine mollies in RoseClan. She was silent for a heartbeat after he asked her how everything was doing in the Medicine cats' den. "Everything's running smoothly I believe." She answered hoping she said the right words.

Amberscar was relived by her leaders words. He would know, he just talked with them. She thought as he stepped back. Of corers she would always try her beast but hearing Poisonstar say she would be a grate deputy made her feel like she had to live up to his expectations. Not exactly sure what to do know she kind of dipped her head and sat. Rapping her tail around her paws again.
He smiled and flicked his tail padding unto his den indicating the meeting was over. He curled up in a ball and fell asleep. Starclan told him the meeting was the next night but he didn’t worry.
Old December 7th, 2017, 10:57 PM

Quote:
(Sorry I'm late!)
Vipergaze smiled a bit as he heard the she-cat's faint purr, he sat down in front of her and made her look up at him as she finished speaking. "Smoothly, huh?" He asked, he shot the entrance a quick glance and looked back at the medecine cat. "In all honesty, if the code didn't make it something bad, and if we had less of a difference in moons, I sure would've been interested in being with you, though, I am quite old..." He mewed, growling slightly, he knew he wasn't that old, but he was still old. "Well, if you need someone to help you get some herbs, just come and see me, I'm there." He added, running his tail over her neck again.
Old December 8th, 2017, 08:27 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Vipergaze smiled a bit as he heard the she-cat's faint purr, he sat down in front of her and made her look up at him as she finished speaking. "Smoothly, huh?" He asked, he shot the entrance a quick glance and looked back at the medecine cat. "In all honesty, if the code didn't make it something bad, and if we had less of a difference in moons, I sure would've been interested in being with you, though, I am quite old..." He mewed, growling slightly, he knew he wasn't that old, but he was still old. "Well, if you need someone to help you get some herbs, just come and see me, I'm there." He added, running his tail over her neck again.
(Poor Feather, if she didn't have her brain damage she proudly would be head over heals for Vipergaze. But then she would be deferent...)

Featherspeckle smiled back at the black tom. It took this silver and black molly a few heartbeats to catch what Vipergaze was talking about. She never really thought anyone would like her so she never had to worry about bracing the code that way. But then Vipergaze didn't seam to be the type to try and make her do it. "You couldn't be that much older then me." She meowed as he ran his tail down her neck again. He was over 10 moons older then her, considering she was around 13 moons and he was around 30 something. His offer to help her find herbs anytime made her really happy. "I will do that." She promised her green eyes sparkling.

(Sorry it's short.)