by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:44 AM

Old August 31st, 2020, 09:45 PM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Bump Policy: After 3 days
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Sedgewater Valley

What are you doing?! She repeated. She wondered if they had been already trained to fight.. That wasn’t really her talent.. She hoped she could just scare them away, she looked deep into his eyes growling she took a step forward. I’m pretty sure that bird flew to our side. She hissed. { @BestDragonslayer. }

Salutations, I hope you're having a pleasant day!

I am currently semi-active!
Old August 31st, 2020, 09:51 PM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowAnimal View Post
What are you doing?! She repeated. She wondered if they had been already trained to fight.. That wasn’t really her talent.. She hoped she could just scare them away, she looked deep into his eyes growling she took a step forward. I’m pretty sure that bird flew to our side. She hissed. { @BestDragonslayer. }
"I thought you only ate fish." Nightpaw smirked snarkily "And I'm practicing my hunting skills." He acted much more confident than he felt. She looks like she has a lot more training than me.. and she knows the territories. I can barely hunt.
Old August 31st, 2020, 10:34 PM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Whitepaw could feel his fear spiking her pelt. Oh and how would you know? I thought you only ate rabbits. She retorted, though she hadn’t much fighting training she was pretty confident she could take him down.. Also you should probably learn your borders before you go off hunting on your own mouse-brain, or should I be saying rabbit-brain? She snorted. She had taken down a full grown cat trying to actually fight her.. Not alone she did it with help but she still did they surrendered. { @BestDragonslayer. }

Last edited by Inconsistency; August 31st, 2020 at 10:38 PM.
Old September 1st, 2020, 07:07 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Frozenpaw was genuinely astounded the attacker didn't keep trying for it since they seemed dim enough to believe that was a valid strategy, but they were relieved when that wasn't the case. The retreat evened their rabbiting pulse, jumping only for a moment when.. when they were pretty certain they saw them mouth an apology. Weird. It threw them off. Fighting to defend borders was an activity more foreign to them than it had been prior to the altercation, everything felt jumbled in their mind.

And they'd won, but they still felt scummy about it. Or might've felt scummy if they could muster the desire to care for more than a fleeting second -- they'd done what they were here for, and they finished the job by remarking the border. They hadn't lifted a paw to fight, but renewing scent markers was something they could deal with. May or may not have been because the patrol leader hadn't asked them to.

They shook their pelt out as they finished, loose fur falling from it. They took a pause to examine it, unsure if they were shedding or if the strands had been hanging on after they'd pulled unwanted clumps out. It was fine. They wouldn't want to spend their days stuck to themselves if they could avoid it too.

Peering to the patrol, Frozenpaw didn't ...have nice things to say. It wasn't personal. It was just the building of poison within them that threatened to spill over now and again, seeking out nit-picky things like that crybaby warrior, bossy Blizzardsky, ...Ottersplash. He seemed okay. Their company wasn't worth hanging around longer than necessary with the task completed, as they were already beginning to feel drained, mood soured.

They were thankful they'd been paying attention as they were guided out here, because they were familiar with the layout to return to camp. Which is what they promptly did.

@gs29513 @Redtalon @Zesty Mango

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old September 1st, 2020, 07:42 AM
nom nom chocolateee

Quote:
Whitepaw could feel his fear spiking her pelt. Oh and how would you know? I thought you only ate rabbits. She retorted, though she hadn’t much fighting training she was pretty confident she could take him down.. Also you should probably learn your borders before you go off hunting on your own mouse-brain, or should I be saying rabbit-brain? She snorted. She had taken down a full grown cat trying to actually fight her.. Not alone she did it with help but she still did they surrendered. { @BestDragonslayer. }
"Wow, RiverClan really IS stupid.". Nightpaw snorted "Did you not just see me chasing a BIRD?". This cat was more experienced than him, but he'd won fights with Rustkit before. Nightpaw could simply talk his way out of this if it came to it. "How about a deal?"
Old September 1st, 2020, 09:43 AM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Oh yes, I saw you chase it over the border you fish-brain. She hissed curious what the deal would be she dug her claws deep in the ground. I’m And how will you break a deal with me? Aren’t I stupid? She growled sarcastically. { @BestDragonslayer. }

Last edited by Inconsistency; September 1st, 2020 at 09:43 AM.
Old September 1st, 2020, 09:54 AM
nom nom chocolateee

Quote:
Oh yes, I saw you chase it over the border you fish-brain. She hissed curious what the deal would be she dug her claws deep in the ground. I’m And how will you break a deal with me? Aren’t I stupid? She growled sarcastically. { @BestDragonslayer. }
"You are the third least agreeable cat I know." Nightpaw mewed smoothly. "But if you don't want a deal.." He trailed off smugly
Old September 1st, 2020, 02:14 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Sorrelclaw was so focused on watching she did not move or hear anything.
@Shadow & Wind
Sorry for late response.
Since I have no clue where we are I will just wait till I figure it out..
Old September 1st, 2020, 05:21 PM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Whitepaw hesitated Ugh, enlighten me. She spat, then she grinned weirdly. Oh, and, if I don't like it then I guess your going home without ears. She whispered. { @BestDragonslayer. }

Old September 1st, 2020, 05:26 PM
nom nom chocolateee

Quote:
Whitepaw hesitated Ugh, enlighten me. She spat, then she grinned weirdly. Oh, and, if I don't like it then I guess your going home without ears. She whispered. { @BestDragonslayer. }
"How about this;" Nightpaw mewed "If you let me go without consequences, I'll let you go without consequences. This cat is all talk.. He thought. And even if she isn't, RiverClan is fat and sluggish. Of course, he still didn't want to get scars from her.