Today 07:52 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 23rd, 2018, 11:04 AM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: Driving Out The River

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Despite being able to fling him away, it still sent a molten hot bolt of pain through her shoulders as his claws were ripped from her skin when he was sent flying off. And unfortunately enough, she hadn't vaulted him far enough away to allow her time to roll over. Within a matter of seconds he was back, rearing up to slam down on her. Adderheart's golden eyes widened in slight fear as his form blotted out the sun, freezing completely still for a moment as his paws came barreling down to her exposed underbelly. Previous seconds pass by and all she could manage to do was to wildly swat out her forepaws, claws unsheathed, and her back legs kicking to try and knock his hind legs out. That's all she had time to do before it felt like a badger trampled her, a big gust of air gushing from her mouth, the rest wheezing out.
I'm suffocating! I'm going to die! I'm going to die! The edges of her vision grew fuzzy and black from the momentary lack of oxygen, fearful tears dotting the corners of her eyes as she managed to convince herself these were her last moments. She would never be able to tell Pineneedle her true feelings, or convince anyone other than him that she wasn't a runt, that she was something more, that she was a good warrior. And as the air gushed from her mouth and she had a mental breakdown, she did nothing more. She was completely open for attack.
As Alderheart flailed hopelessly with her claws, Chestnutfall felt a violent scratch deep into his hind leg, causing him to yowl and only fall down harder on the she-cats stomach. He waited and watched as all the air escaped from her lungs, but still kept his paws down on her. This was it, he was the upper-paw. He froze for a moment in thought of what his next move should be. To kill her would be against his nature and the warrior code, so that thought never even crossed his mind. But was he going to end it now and claim victory or let her have another chance in the fight? No. She’s in my territory. In my Clan. In my home. She must learn to never mess with another RiverClanner for the rest of her inferior days on this earth. The tabby tom leaned down to the she-cat’s ear and hissed in a low whisper. “Don't ever attack me or another RiverClan cat ever again.” Chestnutfall released the pressure from Alderheart’s belly and stood back a bit. “Now go.” His ears were flat and green eyes were sharpened on the WindClanner. It would be foolish and disrespectful to attack him now, so Chestnutfall gave her a chance to peacefully regain some air and scuttle off. The scratches on his back leg burned badly, and it was sort of resting limp behind him instead of up normally on his pad. He knew this would affect his walking, but Chestnutfall did not care. It'll heal. He waited to watch the loser pad away in shame, not taking his gaze off of her.
Old September 23rd, 2018, 12:23 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

= @starfall =
The long haired calico she-cat sntood in the middle of the clearing, her gray eyes filled with fear and determination. She was shaking a bit as she stood in the clearing, a mix of her heart feeling like it was going to explode from all of the chaos around her and feeling like she was going to throw up from the stench of blood wafting up into her nose.
She unsheathed her claws with a jult of worry spreading from her ears to the tip of her tail, her lips quivered in a bit of fear as she looked at all of the warriors fighting. She had lost her mentor in the Frey or claws and teeth and she was all alone now, she stood her ground just waiting for a warrior to tear her throat out. As a kit she had been told ThunderClan warriors did that.
Her nose twitched as she spotted another apprentice, she looked terrified she had been told to fight although she didn’t want to she was loyal to her clan she bared her teeth trying to look scary but that was hard to do, for she was a small fluffy ShadowClan apprentice, she then with all of her courage charged at the RiverClan cat.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old September 23rd, 2018, 01:19 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
Heatherfur tried her best to block out the noises of battle from outside - all while simultaneously resisting the urge to join the fight with her Clanmates - as she listened to Daydream's instructions. Nodding once, she retrieved one of the big palm leaves that the ShadowClan medicine cat had extracted and started her search for goldenrod and tormentil. She had managed to stock up on both of the herbs on her last outing, finding the tormentil near the river and traveling to the border with WindClan for the goldenrod, giving a silent thanks to StarClan that RiverClan's border extended a bit onto the moorland where it was quite prevalent. Once she had gathered as much as she could fit on the palm leave, adding some of the spare cobwebs and smaller wrapping leaves in for good measure, she gathered the stem and tip of the leaf together, moving the bundle and setting it down by the entrance. "There. Now we-" she began, but paused and lifted one ear up. A familiar scent was approaching the den, and as she turned she was surprised to see Jaybreeze burst through. "Jaypaw! What are you doing here?" she questioned, eyes wide as she recognized her former Clanmate.

The gray tom huffed as he entered the medicine den, the overwhelming smell of herbs almost making him sneeze. "Heatherfur," he breathed, seeing that he'd captured her attention. his mind was still focused on Frostflight, the guilt crashing down in waves now that he'd stopped running. "There's a warrior.... They need your help... I didn't mean to..." It was all Jaybreeze could do to keep from passing out, not even bothering to correct Heatherfur on his new name. He just stood there, out of breath and praying to StarClan to forgive him. What have I done?

Heatherfur nodded, her mind kicking into overdrive. There was no time to dwell on what Jaybreeze had meant in the last words he spoke. One of her Clanmates was in trouble. A rush of adrenaline filled her veins and she looked at Daydream. "I need to go help," she told them, a sense of determination found in both her tone and gaze. She know she didn't have to ask the medicine cat to finish helping her pack the rest of the herbs. They would understand the new calling she felt when a Clanmate was in trouble. And by the rushed way Jaybreeze had spoken, it sounded like they didn't have long.
daydream knew what it was like to be in the heats of destruction and there was nothing you could do. the aura of chaos reminded them or the flood, in some ways. a sea of cats trampling over one another, trying to sink eachother down until eventually the other was swallowed whole. figuratively, of course. when jaybreeze busted into the den heatherfur didnt have to ask them twice to go. this was her clan, her home. and even if she couldnt fight, she could do what she was meant to do. heal. "go." they mewed, giving a small nod of approval. they continued to pack the herbs up in the large palm leaves, as many as they could fit and varying in variety until she could find some sort of plant source.
[sorry my post is short, writers block ;;]
Old September 23rd, 2018, 01:56 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Coconutbreeze didn't slow down as she charged at the feline who seemed clueless on what to do. Paws outstretched with unsheathed claws, the she-cat slammed into the Tom. Honestly, she wasn't prepared for him to just stand there. The feline followed through the move, hesitating a moment, as her claws sunk into his fur. Next thing she knew, they were both down on the ground, however, she couldn't quite get a good grip on the tom sending her flying a few tail lengths away. This time she didn't hesitate to rise back up and stare angrily at him. "Were you not trained?!" she hissed, taking a few pawsteps towards him.

Blazingstar was met with a flurry of unsheathed claws suddenly. This she-cat was obviously blinded by rage as she swung at him. He rose up on his hind legs to meet her claws, knowing full well he couldn't avoid this. A sharp stinging sensation on his cheek and nose caused a hiss to leave his body, followed by a growl as he swung his left paw towards her in return. This was followed through with him taking a few steps forwards, still on his hind legs, both front paws aiming to shove her backwards. Rage fighting was how cats lost because they couldn't think their moves through. This was his hope to get her back on the ground.

@Cloudy
Sharkfang broke away from a fight, his pelt ruffled and cuts stinging. The feline didn't hesitate to fling himself towards the next closest warrior, claws outstretched aiming towards their cheek. His tail was fluffed up, fur bristling as he stared this cat down. He took up a battle stance in front of them, tail lashing after that move, no matter if it succeeded or not. "How dare you enter our home!" he growled. While he wasn't clan-born, this was his home now and he had full intention to keep it safe no matter what. "How does this seem morally correct?!" he asked, creeping forwards a bit.
Blackthorn gasped when the she-cat barreled into him, knocking him off his feet. He felt sharp claws sink into his dark fur, and he finally snapped out of the funk. What in StarClan's name are you doing? he asked himself. He knew how to fight. It was embarrassing to him and his Clan that he had frozen at the first cat rushing towards him. He twisted out of her grip, and her weight disappeared. He stumbled to his feet, his black fur tangled and dusty. He narrowed his amber eyes at her and dug his claws into the earth, holding his ground. He called back sarcastically, "No, I've never fought before in my life. I just waltzed into camp, got a warrior name, and here I am!" He watched her closely, searching for an opening. Think, Blackthorn. Think!

Last edited by Freesia; September 23rd, 2018 at 01:57 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2018, 04:17 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post

[LOL this just in, Smol fights angry fluff]

He was visibly shaking, though, of course it wasn't out of fear. At this moment, the Riverclan was the embodiment of hatred and fury. They had guts, storming into his clan. At the shout of his name, his hatred only ignited. He didn't bother turning his head, didn't bother shifting his stance so he could see who it was calling him. Icy cold hues zeroed in on the smaller warrior, irises nothing more but slits. At this point, he didn't care who it was he was fighting, anyone other than Riverclan was on his list. "I'll squash you like the maggot you are." he snarled, tail lashing behind him.

Fallenstar didn't hesitate after he spat those words, flinging himself at the munchkin shortly afterwards, hoping to land on the toms back, literally squishing him.
(Smol vs Angry! Fight of the century!)

Quailears laughed in Fallenstar's face, and leaped forwards, his paws skimming the ground as he avoided the attack by the furious leader. He turned whipping back around to rear on his hind paws, hoping to catch the leader off guard. His orange eyes flared, the rush of battle flowed through him. "Would a maggot be able to do this!" He was at close range, but his hooked black claws were cruel as they sliced through the air towards Fallenstar. Quailears tensed all his muscles as he threw most of his weight at his opponant..

Last edited by CheetahPelt; September 23rd, 2018 at 04:22 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2018, 08:08 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Buttercupbreeze watched the larger warrior through narrowed eyes, she didn't want to fight him not did she want her Clanmates fighting. The creamy feline's tail twitched mostly out of disapproval of herself. You shouldn't be fighting this tom, keep your claws in! She scolded herself studying his movements so she'd be ready to dodge. Despite her speed Buttercup was, smaller then the TnunderClanner and not as strong as he was. She knew that for a fact, if the battle relied on brut strength she'd surely lose, if not be killed. The tom's anger filled face was honesty scary and reminded her how fast fights could escalate emotionally and physically. As the tom lunged at her Buttercup darted underneath his extended paws and arched her spin into his exposed belly. Buttercup hoped it'd just knock him over or knock the wind out of him, something to stop him from fighting her for a moment. The creamy molly knew ThunderClan didn't have a Medicine cat at the moment, nor a Deputy and couldn't being herself to use her claws, that and because she didn't really want to fight. This whole battle is against the Warrior code. The other Clans should have shunned WindClan for Blazingstar even mentioning it not joined in. The feline repeated in her head.

Flintspirit felt her paws slam against his stomach, and he stumbled on his hind paws a little bit, keeping his balance, but being pushed backwards. He dug his claws into the ground on the other side of her, pulling his hindquarters over the molly and landing firmly in one swift movement. He quickly turned back to Buttercupbreeze, a new, terrorizing glint in his lime-colored eyes. He let out a growl, quickly scanning the Windclan deputy for any possible weak spots. His mind was completely clouded with anger, irrationality. He was rash and harsh, his heart beating with adrenaline that only fueled him further. He felt the warmth of his own blood slowly dripping down his leg, the ire he’d received only bleeding in the slightest. But the smell of the blood from cats fighting around him clogged his senses, dulled his already small sense of rationality. With quick movements, he threw his whole body towards Buttercupbreeze, his sharp white claws extended, aiming for her flank. He opened his mouth as he drew closer, hoping to aim a bite on her ear if his claws didn’t reach their goal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

The deputy had seated herself. She knew it looked cowardly. She knew that she probably wasn't worthy of being a warrior right now, but she couldn't bring herself to fight. Her heart was pounding faster than ever and her breathing was quick. Her head whipped around as a voice broke through her anxious moment and with a cry, she felt herself being knocked back and pain flashed through her shoulder. She landed on her back and her natural battle instincts made her roll over and onto her paws before her attacker could do anything again. She stumbled back to give herself some space and time so that she could regain her thoughts. The words that her opponent her mind ran through her head and almost immediately the she-cat felt a wave of anger washing over her. Here she was, being blamed for something that she hadn't agreed to. Here she was again, being accused without a thought. Did anyone think that maybe, just maybe, her leader's thoughts and decisions weren't always hers? This encouraged the she-cat and gave her energy.
"I didn't ask for this!" she roared before swiping fiercely at the she-cat, aiming a blow at her head. Auroraflame hadn't wanted to fight, but this was self-defense. But it wasn't just a matter of self-defense. She was so sick of others assuming that this was what she wanted. She was so sick of having to put up with the problems of others. She was angry and she had to release her anger. It just wasn't fair.

Settungsun hadn’t readied herself for the Skyclan deputy to attack back so quickly. She turned her head, feeling the darker-furred she-cat’s claws slice a cut on her cheek. Settingsun was mad, mad at herself for expecting so little from Auroraflame, and mad at the other cat herself for her words. “Nobody asked for this, besides fox-dunged Blazingstar! Yet here we are now!” She yowled back, unshearhng her claws to their full extent. Unlike most Riverclan cats, she had shorter fur, so she knew she’d have to be a lot quicker to avoid blows that could easily reach her skin. Having landed one blow on the she-cat already, Settingsun advanced again, slow at first. She then quickly swung her paw forward, claws extended as she aimed a blow for Auoraflame’s face. She wanted to land a blow that this she-cat would remember.
Settingsun wanted her to remember that she was the cat she fought. In this battle that truly had no meaning.

Quailsparks had travelled with Blazingstar to Riverclan’s camp, her golden eyes sparkling with a malicious light as she now looked around the clearing. She enjoyed the scenes before her, the strong cats of her clan showing the Riverclan fish-brains where their place was. She’d just finished a swift fight with a Thunderclan warrior, receiving a blow across her face. Thankfully, it had been across her already damaged eye, so it didn’t do much harm to her. She’d shown the warrior his place, and was now looking for another fight. Looking for a cat to release her pent up anger on. She’d waited for this for too long.
@Suspiciousmindz

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old September 23rd, 2018, 09:02 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Sometimes Passionstar saw himself as a monster with how much he loved fighting. Fighting was embedded in him, like the natural ability of a cat to hunt. He thrived on fighting, and...that wasn't always a good thing. It was like Passionstar became an entire new cat when he fought, which was why he had charged at these cats because part of his mind thought the other three clans lost their sanity. Driving out another clan out their home? It was redundant! It was a rash decision, but Riverclan stuck by Thunderclan's side, and if Passionstar was anything, he was loyal. To an extreme. Until his trust was butchered, then that's when he didn't trust.

Passionstar had stopped for a moment, imitating a hiss towards the cat in front of him. Smelled like Skyclan, he had noted. Another thing he noted was this tom was much younger than him. Passionstar didn't fight apprentices. They might as well be kits! Yet, in this moment, he was already too heated to back down. Fighting a cat that he knew had less experience than him? Passionstar didn't want to do it, but if this tom was willing to fight him, Passionstar was ready to give him the chance. ''You take first move.'' He muttered a hiss eliciting from him. It wasn't ashame to give an amateur a first hit, but once Passionstar went ferocious, it would be tough for him to turn back.

Lightningpaw swallowed hard as Passionstar looked at him. The ThunderClan leader looked much bigger when facing him in battle. You got this a leader wouldn't kill an apprentice, right? And it's not like I'm trying to kill him. The smoky gray tom thought studying the russet leaders stance. He looked fired up, maybe why he was named 'Passion' but he didn't know, he'd never talked with him. This was the closest he'd been. Though Lightningpaw had heard he was a good leader though he'd also heard he wasn't at the same time. So, he'd have to figure it out for himself, this was as good of a time as ever.
As Passionstar offered him the first move Lightningpaw wasn't sure what to think though he prepared himself for a hard fight. This was his last chance to retreat. No! I'm not going to be a coward. The tom scolded himself again. Pushing away his larking anxiety he crouched down readying himself to fight. All Snowbranch's lessons came back to him and his claws scrapped the ground as he decided what to do. He was smaller so, wiggle his rump the gray tom jumped for Passionstar's hind legs hoping to get in a few scratches before the ThunderClan leader could get his own attacks in. His best bet was to rely on his smaller size then brut strength, even if he was a bit stocky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Northern_Lights~ View Post
[Apologies for the wait! School has been too hectic these last few days ^^]
Owlflame could feel the unsettling warm liquid as it cascaded down her sides, the crimson colour painting a worrying picture on her silvery pelt; the Riverclan she-cat had done quite a bit of damage, her claws having pulled apart Owlflame's flesh - not helped by the Maine coon's attempts to throw her off. Her wounds had been worse than originally anticipated, her adrenaline not quite enough to numb the pain entirely. She was loosing. Badly. Her attempt at attack had, albeit injured the riverclanner slightly, failed in her marigold eyes. As she stood across from the molly, her breathing labored and uneven, she'd realized the error of her choices. To remain and fight may have been the most 'loyal' thing to do, but it certainly wasn't the smartest. One must have a willingness to fight in order to win, and Owlflame certainly hadn't. She wanted to move, to escape the fate that was staring her down with venomous eyes. But her body refused as if the guilt she bared was weighing her down to the ground. The riverclanner would end her, surely. Marigold eyes suddenly closed, her head tilting downward as she braced for the 'killing' blow. At that moment, she thought it so different to how she'd imagined it would be. Owlflame had always thought her death would be the consequence of some heroic act, preferably later on in life when she'd had a chance to actually live. She'd see her life flash before her eyes, memories of a time well spent flying past her slowly closing daffodil eyes. She would feel fulfilled, proud to have done so much.

But here there was no heroism, no act of a prideful or heroic nature. She was a coward who had followed orders to force a clan out of its home, punishing innocence for the sake of glory. Her life had hardly been well-lived. It had barely even begun. This was it, of all the places to die she'd die here. Her blood would paint the ground, intertwining with the blood of innocent cats who had met a fate such as her own. The only difference being they didn't deserve this, but she'd argue she did. Starclan's punishment for her pathetic actions. Fear rose up within her, her every muscle tensing as if doing so would prevent the 'end' from hurting as much. She was braced, but she was certainly not ready to die. But as if her prayers to starclan had been answered, the end never came. A familiar voice calling out to her filled her body with immense joy and relief. Dawnfrost! Marigold eyes snapping open, the silvery molly was euphoric to see the gorgeous Bengal standing in front of her. She had been saved. She wanted to say something, but her tightened chest prevented her and so she was forced to stand and watch as Dawnfrost and the Riverclan she-cat argued, a sense of urgency and anger radiating within their voices. Owlflame's marigold eyes watched in sheer horror as the silvery molly leaped at her dearest Dawnfrost, adrenaline allowing her to take a few steps toward her before her mangled shoulders sent out a wave of searing pain that stopped her dead in her tracks. She gasped for air, as if it would ease the burning sensation that had engulfed her shoulders and back. She prayed Dawnfrost could manage, but also swore to force herself to fight if things began to seem desperate; she wouldn't allow any level of great harm to come to stunning she-cat, her daffodil eyes not leaving the sight in front of her for even a second.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverNight View Post

( sorry this is such a short reply...! i got a lot of RPs going on right now ;-; )

Danwnfrost felt the anger coming off of the RiverClan apprentice. “Trust me, not every cat here is wanting to destroy your home!” Her blue eyes were forced at Dolphinsplash, more serious than they’ve ever looked before. She hated seeing a cat so infuriated. It sickened her stomach and almost made Dawnfrost wanna curl up and cry, but that wasn't the proper response to all of this. She had to stand up for her friend and be strong. Owlflame was weakened and currently frozen with fear, and Dawnfrost wasn't going to allow her to get hurt. She still had her whole life ahead of her, Owlflame couldn't die now. While Dawnfrost was in the same situation, she couldn't care less if she died, as long as she knew Owlflame was alive and well because of her. Of course that was the extreme outcome, and most definitely not the main plan, but she wouldn't be afraid if it came to that. After all, this act of bravery was all because of Owlflame. She would probably be cowering in a corner somewhere fearing for her life if it weren't for her. There’s nothing more important going on, so Owlflame was all she had. All it took as a conversation. A conversation that seeped through her chest and planted itself right in the center of her heart. No one ever touched her in that way before, so surely it was a sign - a sign to protect Owlflame. For all she knew, Dolphinsplash was here to take her away, and Dawnfrost wasn't going to allow that. Protect her, protect her, protect her… The two words repeated in her head like a broken record.

“I don't want to fight, just leave Owlflame alone-” Right as she got those last words out, the silvery she-cat threw herself at the SkyClanner. Prepared, Dawnfrost stood on her hind legs and lifted a large paw with unsheathed claws, aiming a hefty blow at the small apprentice's head. “Don't you dare!” Her words hissed loudly, voice almost cracking at how forced the sentence was. She hoped her paw was quick enough, if not, she was in for a real fight. A real fight. Dawnfrost swallowed hard at the thought of that. How could she win? After her entire apprentincehood all she could remember was the hunting lessons. She truly was a pacifist. So for the first time, these words came into her head. Please don't miss...
{Eep I'm late to respond as well and my posts small.}

At the bangles words Dolphinsplash was sure she'd lied, at least partly. They might not all be there to destroy her home but they were there to get read of them. No one really wanted RiverClan around at least ThunderClan wasn't trying to drive them out but she was still skeptical about them. She doesn't want to fight, they don't want to fight, then why attack RiverClan camp?!! The silver molly fought in her head. Thoughts spinning as she couldn't understand this. If you wanted to fight than you fight if you didn't you don't come. Why would they come? They supposedly don't want to fight. Either way the molly's words we're to late as Dolphinsplash had already jumped at her. She attacked my home! They both did! This was so annoying! Everything about this fight, the cats, their stench even the fact that they were trying to drive out her Clan from their home. Why couldn't this be more organized? That'd be easier. This was just unfair. Two against one, even if one did look dazed, wasn't a far fight.
To busy getting distracted by the odds and how to not get herself killed Dolphinsplash had realized her partner was aiming a blow to her head. Frustrated at herself the silver swirled warrior tried to dodge the attack- slashing a paw blindly- but had been to late to notice it and the molly's paw struck her, knocking her to the ground. Yet another hit to the head. Landing on the ground the small feline felt dizzy and light headed. No I can't die now! I got to get up! I don't want to die! She thought panic sticking her with it's fist. This couldn't be happening right? This was a dream. Though she knew that was wrong and felt mouse brained just thinking that. Staggering to her paws, witch she almost at once fell from the silver fur molly attempted to prepare herself for an attack. Her ear burned like a fire from we're it hand been turn and her side was bruised and stung from the light scratches she'd gotten. Then finally her head was thumbing and a cut above her eye dropped scarlet blood into her sight.
The words, I can't die, I must fight. kept repeating in her head as she managed to prop herself up in a crouch. She wasn't going to die here, not now. Looking up- still a bit dizzy - she saw double of both felines in front of her. Four?! She mused before shaking her head. A blow to the head from a much larger warrior was honesty harder to recover from then she'd expected. "Leave River-Clan... alone." She spat out her pelt spicked, mostly from the thought of being killed. Though she didn't expect the two mollies to actually leave. Her burning aged was actually dying down as she couldn't think straight after her head was struck.
Old September 23rd, 2018, 09:41 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Flintspirit felt her paws slam against his stomach, and he stumbled on his hind paws a little bit, keeping his balance, but being pushed backwards. He dug his claws into the ground on the other side of her, pulling his hindquarters over the molly and landing firmly in one swift movement. He quickly turned back to Buttercupbreeze, a new, terrorizing glint in his lime-colored eyes. He let out a growl, quickly scanning the Windclan deputy for any possible weak spots. His mind was completely clouded with anger, irrationality. He was rash and harsh, his heart beating with adrenaline that only fueled him further. He felt the warmth of his own blood slowly dripping down his leg, the ire he’d received only bleeding in the slightest. But the smell of the blood from cats fighting around him clogged his senses, dulled his already small sense of rationality. With quick movements, he threw his whole body towards Buttercupbreeze, his sharp white claws extended, aiming for her flank. He opened his mouth as he drew closer, hoping to aim a bite on her ear if his claws didn’t reach their goal.

As the dark colors tom swiftly recovered from her strike Buttercupbreeze was impressed but how easily he had kept his balance and jumped over her. ThunderClan warriors really were quite skilled she had to admit, though now wasn't the time to think about that spinning the WindClan Deputy turned to face the larger tom preparing to dodge any attack he may throw at her. Despite already knowing he was full of rage his terrorizing glare was enough to send a chill down her spine. Standing sure-footed were she was the creamy molly watched as the tom's lime eyes scanned over her. It was easy to tell what he was doing though Buttercup didn't plan a counter attack, she'd decided a moment ago not to use her claws and had already pulled then back leaving her paws soft and fluffy. In what felt like a moon the tom lunged at her aiming for her flack though what she didn't know is that he was also aiming for her ear. Dodging the first attack just in time the bushy tailed feline felt teeth meet her ear and let out a slight yelp of surprise and pain. It took a lot of self-restrain not to pull out her claws and lash the tom's muzzle but the thought that he'd not have anyway of getting treated made it easier. Letting out a hiss through clinched teeth Buttercup jerked herself free and staggered backwards till she stood facing the tom again. That's right don't attack try to dodge it all.
Old September 23rd, 2018, 10:51 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post

It wasn't that Jaybreeze had been expecting the battle to end. He just wanted to get the other warrior off of him. But now, as the gray tom scrambled to his paws, wincing from the sting of his own wounds, his yellow eyes flashed with an unknown emotion as he watched Frostflight stagger in front of him. Blazingstar had told them what cowards RiverClan were. How they needed to be taught a lesson. He wanted so badly to keep proving himself to his leader and his Clan, but this... Suddenly, Jaybreeze blinked, shaking his head. He had pulled a finishing move in a battle simply meant to drive a Clan out. "I'm..." he started, his own vision blurring, but not from loss of blood. He didn't recognized the blood soaked claws that dampened the marshy soil beneath him. The rage he felt. It wasn't like Jaybreeze at all, and for a moment he remembered that ThunderClan was here fighting for RiverClan. Kestrelflight... Not giving it a second thought, the gray tom rushed after Frostflight, easily catching up to the tom. "Hold on. I'm going to go get Heatherfur," he hissed, not giving the tom time to react to the fact that he was now trying to save the life he almost took. Instead, the WindClan warrior turned tail and raced towards the den, guilt nipping at his heels the whole way.

Heatherfur tried her best to block out the noises of battle from outside - all while simultaneously resisting the urge to join the fight with her Clanmates - as she listened to Daydream's instructions. Nodding once, she retrieved one of the big palm leaves that the ShadowClan medicine cat had extracted and started her search for goldenrod and tormentil. She had managed to stock up on both of the herbs on her last outing, finding the tormentil near the river and traveling to the border with WindClan for the goldenrod, giving a silent thanks to StarClan that RiverClan's border extended a bit onto the moorland where it was quite prevalent. Once she had gathered as much as she could fit on the palm leave, adding some of the spare cobwebs and smaller wrapping leaves in for good measure, she gathered the stem and tip of the leaf together, moving the bundle and setting it down by the entrance. "There. Now we-" she began, but paused and lifted one ear up. A familiar scent was approaching the den, and as she turned she was surprised to see Jaybreeze burst through. "Jaypaw! What are you doing here?" she questioned, eyes wide as she recognized her former Clanmate.

The gray tom huffed as he entered the medicine den, the overwhelming smell of herbs almost making him sneeze. "Heatherfur," he breathed, seeing that he'd captured her attention. his mind was still focused on Frostflight, the guilt crashing down in waves now that he'd stopped running. "There's a warrior.... They need your help... I didn't mean to..." It was all Jaybreeze could do to keep from passing out, not even bothering to correct Heatherfur on his new name. He just stood there, out of breath and praying to StarClan to forgive him. What have I done?

Heatherfur nodded, her mind kicking into overdrive. There was no time to dwell on what Jaybreeze had meant in the last words he spoke. One of her Clanmates was in trouble. A rush of adrenaline filled her veins and she looked at Daydream. "I need to go help," she told them, a sense of determination found in both her tone and gaze. She know she didn't have to ask the medicine cat to finish helping her pack the rest of the herbs. They would understand the new calling she felt when a Clanmate was in trouble. And by the rushed way Jaybreeze had spoken, it sounded like they didn't have long.
The surprise on his face was palpable as he watched Jaybreeze race away in the wave of battling felines. His eyes were as large as saucers, a chilled Icy blue, slowly glazing over with each passing minute as the young warrior lost more blood from his wounds. Frostflight's white underbelly was stained a deep crimson red, though thankfully it was beginning to clot and tangle the fur into the wound. That would have to be his bandage for now....

A wave of dizziness washed over the tom cat, causing him to fall to the ground with a pained yelp. There, tucked away underneath a collection of ferns, Frostflight laid. Each breath was pained and shallow, his vision beginning to fade in his peripheral, though he fought viciously to keep himself awake. To not let the sleepiness carry his paws to Starclan. He didn't want to die! I won't die! He could only hope that Jaybreeze had fled to find him help. Extending one paw forward, Frostflight sunk his claws into the marshy ground to stabilize himself as spasms of pain violently shook his body. Through gritted teeth, he remained awake. Inhaling deeply, the feline began to weakly call for help, "Someone please... I need help!"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old September 24th, 2018, 03:54 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Settungsun hadn’t readied herself for the Skyclan deputy to attack back so quickly. She turned her head, feeling the darker-furred she-cat’s claws slice a cut on her cheek. Settingsun was mad, mad at herself for expecting so little from Auroraflame, and mad at the other cat herself for her words. “Nobody asked for this, besides fox-dunged Blazingstar! Yet here we are now!” She yowled back, unshearhng her claws to their full extent. Unlike most Riverclan cats, she had shorter fur, so she knew she’d have to be a lot quicker to avoid blows that could easily reach her skin. Having landed one blow on the she-cat already, Settingsun advanced again, slow at first. She then quickly swung her paw forward, claws extended as she aimed a blow for Auoraflame’s face. She wanted to land a blow that this she-cat would remember.
Settingsun wanted her to remember that she was the cat she fought. In this battle that truly had no meaning.
The she-cat felt her claws come into contact with fur and moved her mouth to both grin in satisfaction and bare her teeth fiercely. The adrenaline that ran through her veins felt good, and knowing that she had made some damage felt even better. She was satisfied with her efforts, yet at the same time she couldn't help but feel a little guilty. A few moments ago, she had been telling herself that she wouldn't fight, yet here she was, practically satisfied by hurting an innocent cat. For a few moments, Auroraflame's fierce expression dropped and a wave of guilt washed over her. This was wrong. But then again...was it really that wrong? Technically she hadn't started the fight. This was self-defense, and sometimes she would have to go on the offense to save herself. With this in mind, the deputy was encouraged once more and her face hardened to a cold expression. She wouldn't allow the silly actions of another to make her suffer from guilt. If they were going to drag her into a battle, they better be expecting a war.

Her moment of guilt left her weakened and it was enough for her opponent to swipe back at her while her mind wasn't fully in the battle. She yowled in pain as she felt claws raking along the left side of her jaw before she flinched away. Pain burned in her wounds as anger flared in her eyes. Any sense of guilt she had felt before was gone now. All she wanted to do, as bad as it was, was to hurt. The adrenaline of the battle was now controlling her. She didn't want to hurt, but she did want to prove that she was not to be messed with. "Fight me, fish-brain!" she spat, putting as much ferocity as she could into the RiverClan insult. She charged at Settingsun, aiming to slide under her and slide her claws along her stomach. Auroraflame wasn't aiming to dig hard, only as hard as the warrior had scratched her.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; September 24th, 2018 at 03:57 AM.
Closed Thread