Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
bear hugs - bearsnout...
Last post by chickadee
Today 12:39 PM
healing request for...
by ellie
Last post by ellie
Today 12:34 PM
"I'm Not Sure About You"...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:16 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Bean
Today 11:52 AM

Old June 19th, 2019, 12:40 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Seastones

Lionstorm didn't believe her. It'd be different had she been honest from the beginning, but he knew she was a liar.

And that pissed him off.

Claws unsheathing, they rested against the skin under her pelt. "You'd better tell me the truth," he spat at her. "I'm getting tired of your lies, Mintberry. Just.. be honest, why can't you even do that?"

His voice wavered a little, betraying the desperation he felt.
@SuspiciousMindz

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old June 19th, 2019, 10:37 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@BILL.

Mintberry tensed up even more, her muscles quivering beneath his claws. She shouldn't have come down, she should've stayed up in the tree and waited. This whole situation could've been avoided.

"I don't know where he is! We were both loners and I didn't care that much about him!" she hissed her response. Quick, but good thinking, Mintberry mentally praised herself. There was no way she was going to let Lionstorm know who his father was. She was afraid of what might happen.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old June 20th, 2019, 12:38 PM
work is never done

Lionstorm shoved his weight down against Mintberry's chest, claws pricking at her skin. He was hoping to make this experience as uncomfortable for her as possible without stooping to hurting her, but he'd do that too if he needed. This she-cat wasn't worth his kindness. She abandoned him, plain and simple, and a part of him would always despise her for that.

"I didn't ask for his location," he spat in her face. "I asked for the truth. I don't care about your opinion on him, who is he?"
@SuspiciousMindz

Old June 20th, 2019, 01:19 PM
Just A Fossil

@BILL.

Mintberry wanted to run and hide. She didn't want to be apart of this. What had she done? Lionstorm shouldn't have made it all those moons ago, but here he was. Karma was coming back around to her now.

"I don't remember," Mintberry hissed beneath him. Her gaze searching his desperately. "Why does it matter when you're never going to meet him? Why do you care?"

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old June 20th, 2019, 01:55 PM
work is never done

Why did he care?

Because... it was like missing pieces of his life were coming together, parts of him he never thought he'd discover. If it was true, then maybe his father would want to be more involved in his life. Maybe his father would be proud of him. Maybe.. there was something more than just having an adoptive mother and a pseudo-father in Fallenstar.

Maybe...

Lionstorm sank back, releasing Mintberry from his hold as he gazed at her with tired eyes. "Wouldn't you want to know, if all you knew was incomplete parts?" But maybe she wouldn't care, because she was so quick to throw it all away. "I never had.. any control over what you did. I just wanted answers."
@SuspiciousMindz

Old June 22nd, 2019, 01:48 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| View Post
Luckypaw jumped slightly with surprise as Copperleap's tail tilted her crown, and she blinked as he kept rambling on and on without giving her time to answer his questions. She had a smile on her maw, and laughter sparkled in her eyes. "Well, you're right, a pebble crown wouldn't be sa-" she broke off when he suddenly leaped to his paws, causing her head to shrink back into her neck, her eyes widening. Her ears pinned back slightly at his overeagerness. As the tom circled her and whacked her flank with his tail, she jumped slightly, fighting the urge to yell at him. She squeezed her eyes closed a moment whilst thinking I can do this just keep calm. Don't let the anxiety get to you taking a deep breath, she opened her eyes, and burst out laughing at his next words, all the aggressiveness she had felt for a moment disappearing. She gave him a bright smile, the wide grin spreading over her maw. "Oh, I'd love that!," she cooed in wonder. She would love to spend some time with this tom to learn a way to hunt whilst having fun. Her hazel eyes were wide with a soft expression. She actually enjoyed this cat's company, when he wasn't jumping around and in her space, of course. Not that she really hated it, not really. She just... Wasn't, well, used to all this attention. But maybe, just maybe she wouldn't mind getting used to it. She gave him a soft smile and giggled at his next words. "Just wing it, eh? Yeah, you probably are." she gazed down at the ground as she groomed a forepaw, purrs of amusement rumbling through her chest. She glanced up, looking around before gazing at the tom. She didn't know if the tom would understand, but she was serious about her next question. "So, um, Copper... Do you believe in StarClan?," she asked softly.

((Oof, sorry this is so late. Life for me has been hella busy xc ))
Copper definitely did not mean to make her feel uncomfortable in any way or form. Even though he didn't notice it. He could be a pretty unbalanced character with how hyperactive he was. He liked the vibe that emitted from the she cat - Luckypaw - was her name. Something of good luck, and quite an interesting name that he had commented on before. He got up and started walking off, swinging his tail back at Luckypaw, beckoning her to follow him. He did promise to give her pointers on hunting, but he wanted to find a suitable spot to practice without the harsh of the beach ruining anything for them. While the seastones scenery was beautiful, it was also very dangerous. As they walked, Copperleap tilted his head at the she cat when she asked him such a question. His ears flicked, ''Starclan? You mean where all our dead cats' spirits go after they die?'' He rephrased the question, a little humorously for his own benefit. He didn't know what ignited her to ask such a question, but living in a clan, Copperleap would believe that Luckypaw believed in Starclan herself because a lot of mentors taught their apprentices to turn to Starclan. ''I believe in them. I like to think that when my body just become a mere carcass, then I got something to look forward to when I die. I don't just wanna...sleep eternally and be bored. I want to haunt others!" He goofily replied, but in all honesty, Copperleap found that it was good to have faith and hope in something, even if others believed that the concept of Starclan was overrated - not to Copperleap though. ''What about you? Are you having a wavering belief in the upper clan?'' He glanced up at the sky briefly, softly asking his question as he stared at her with sincerity.
Old June 26th, 2019, 12:18 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
Why did he care?

Because... it was like missing pieces of his life were coming together, parts of him he never thought he'd discover. If it was true, then maybe his father would want to be more involved in his life. Maybe his father would be proud of him. Maybe.. there was something more than just having an adoptive mother and a pseudo-father in Fallenstar.

Maybe...

Lionstorm sank back, releasing Mintberry from his hold as he gazed at her with tired eyes. "Wouldn't you want to know, if all you knew was incomplete parts?" But maybe she wouldn't care, because she was so quick to throw it all away. "I never had.. any control over what you did. I just wanted answers."
@SuspiciousMindz

"No." Mintberry was very stern on her answer. She refused to dwell on the past and the idea of Lionstorm doing exactly that was bothersome to her. "Move on from it because you can't change what happened," she spoke. Mintberry was starting to feel guilty about the situation, but there was nothing they could do. They couldn't connect after this and they couldn't live a normal life.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 2nd, 2019, 03:19 AM
work is never done

"No," Lionstorm echoed her words, the tired sadness he felt instantly replaced by a burning rage once more. "I might not, but you do. So maybe," he moved to pin her back down, a growl in his throat. "You should just spit it out and get this over with."
@SuspiciousMindz

Old July 14th, 2019, 08:18 PM
Just A Fossil

@BILL.

Mintberry frantically tried to make a run back to the tree, although, her moves were too clumsy and weren't thought out so she failed and found herself beneath the deputy once more. Her green eyes were wide with fright. What should she do?!

"You don't need to know! It's not important and it could be anyone! For all I know he's gone, we didn't mean to do anything," she pleaded.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 14th, 2019 at 08:18 PM.
Old July 20th, 2019, 09:30 PM
work is never done

Of course she didn't understand. He DID need to know, and he was tired of her trying to play him like a fool.

"Stop that," he hissed with venom. "You're the last cat to have the right to tell me what I need or want. I'm not going to stop until you tell me who he is."
@SuspiciousMindz