Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:11 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM

Old April 3rd, 2018, 04:57 PM
so nasty

Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Ferretpelt joined her, chuckling as he came up beside her, watching her as she drew her paw through the ocean water. He smiled and nodded. "You're right... it is truly extraordinary. And I would be more than happy to bring you here whenever you'd like, lassy." He stood close to her side, resting his tail over her back as the two cats gazed out over the sea. It was so... peaceful to just stand here and gaze out over the indescribable rapturous beauty of the sea. The black and white tom smiled at Lambpaw and licked between her ears before padding along the edge of the sea, then paused to glance back at her. "Come along, let's look for that conch shell, shall we...?"
Lambpaw nodded beaming from ear to ear, "Whenever I-I-I-I'd like?" She mewed bewildered by the sentiment, "Oh F-f-f-f-f-ferretpelt t-thank you!" Lambpaw purred reaching up so she could give the tom-cat a quick affectionate nuzzle to caught in the moment to really think things through. "D-do you t-t-think will f-f-f-find any p-p-pearls? I heard t-ttthose a-re super rare!" She cooed trotting along to meet him, "Y-y-y-y-you k-k-know I t-t-think I m-m-might n-nn-ame one of my k-k-kits that w-what do you t-t-think is Pearlkit a-a c-uute name? Or, O-O-O-Oceankit that one's r-r-really pretty!" She gushed not knowing why she had the sudden urge to chat with Ferretpelt about kit names as she continued to gaze at the sea.
Old April 3rd, 2018, 04:58 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfsRain2249 View Post
Lightpaw admired the beautiful daisy. "I love it!" She meowed, a purr of glee rumbling from her throat. This gift was very special to Lightpaw, and she thought that maybe ThunderClan should learn to stop being suspicious of Jaguartooth and know he was just trying to be a friend.
Jaguartooth purred and licked her cheek. "Well, it pleases me that you enjoy it..." He began to groom her neck, beginning the process of sharing tongues, which Clan cats did to show friendship and bonding. He smoothed down her dark fur with his pink tongue, pausing in between licks to speak. "You know, I wouldn't mind showing you my hunting skills sometime, or maybe we can walk along the beach and look for pretty shells. I dunno what would be fun for both of us, but it would be great if we could maybe do some stargazing, when the stars fill the sky one night. I would like to tell you all about StarClan. Oh, and we could do a race, to see who's faster. Though you probably will win." He moved to her shoulders, grooming the fur there. "Wouldn't it be great if we caught an owl to share? I have never been able to catch an owl before, but I would really like to... it would be a huge accomplishment for me." He paused to lick her chest, then continued speaking in between licks. "We should try to walk to the other end of the beach. I think we'd be the first!" He started grooming her back. "I would love to swim to the other side of the ocean, but that would for sure be impossible." He burst out in a mrrow of laughter. "I must be talking too much. Am I boring you...?" He smiled and groomed her flank.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 3rd, 2018, 05:20 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Lambpaw nodded beaming from ear to ear, "Whenever I-I-I-I'd like?" She mewed bewildered by the sentiment, "Oh F-f-f-f-f-ferretpelt t-thank you!" Lambpaw purred reaching up so she could give the tom-cat a quick affectionate nuzzle to caught in the moment to really think things through. "D-do you t-t-think will f-f-f-find any p-p-pearls? I heard t-ttthose a-re super rare!" She cooed trotting along to meet him, "Y-y-y-y-you k-k-know I t-t-think I m-m-might n-nn-ame one of my k-k-kits that w-what do you t-t-think is Pearlkit a-a c-uute name? Or, O-O-O-Oceankit that one's r-r-really pretty!" She gushed not knowing why she had the sudden urge to chat with Ferretpelt about kit names as she continued to gaze at the sea.
Ferretpelt felt his pelt heat up a bit as Lambpaw nuzzled his face, and he smiled nervously. "Heheh, no problem, lassy. Just tell me when you would like me to bring you here, and I will be happy to. Just make sure it doesn't interfere with your training."

He smiled as she trotted along beside him, listening to her gush about kit names and pearls. "Unless you want to go into the water and dive for oysters, I highly doubt we will find any pearls. But if we do find any washed up on the sand, I will make sure you get it, okay...?" He nodded at her next words. "Those names are really pretty. I think they both would be beautiful." Suddenly something caught his eye. He glanced at Lambpaw, a huge smile on his maw. "I see a conch shell, up there." He went up to a large, white, spiral shaped shell that was so large it would fit all four of his paws. He chuckled and gazed at Lambpaw. "I see that it really is as big as a kit. I'm surprised, too." He gazed at the shell in wonder. "These must be pretty rare... this is the first one I have seen before."

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 3rd, 2018, 09:22 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Jaguartooth purred and licked her cheek. "Well, it pleases me that you enjoy it..." He began to groom her neck, beginning the process of sharing tongues, which Clan cats did to show friendship and bonding. He smoothed down her dark fur with his pink tongue, pausing in between licks to speak. "You know, I wouldn't mind showing you my hunting skills sometime, or maybe we can walk along the beach and look for pretty shells. I dunno what would be fun for both of us, but it would be great if we could maybe do some stargazing, when the stars fill the sky one night. I would like to tell you all about StarClan. Oh, and we could do a race, to see who's faster. Though you probably will win." He moved to her shoulders, grooming the fur there. "Wouldn't it be great if we caught an owl to share? I have never been able to catch an owl before, but I would really like to... it would be a huge accomplishment for me." He paused to lick her chest, then continued speaking in between licks. "We should try to walk to the other end of the beach. I think we'd be the first!" He started grooming her back. "I would love to swim to the other side of the ocean, but that would for sure be impossible." He burst out in a mrrow of laughter. "I must be talking too much. Am I boring you...?" He smiled and groomed her flank.
A gleeful purr rumbled from Lightpaw's throat. "I would love to do all that!" She meowed, offering some licks for Jaguartooth as well. Lightpaw enjoyed doing everything with her friends, from playtime to hunting, from racing to challenges, and from games of DarkClan to games of...LightClan? Lightpaw used to play that game before, she had made it all up in honor of her name.
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots
Old April 16th, 2018, 04:19 PM
♡♡♡

It was a humid day, the bright sunlight warming the sandy ground with its rays. The waves lapped gently along the shore, making a calming song with the birdsong in the air. The atmosphere was a bit uncomfortable, though, to the thick pelted Clan cats, as the humidity dampened their fur and caused matts. However, they all pushed on, relieved that New Leaf was finally here, so the damp, humid atmosphere was welcome compared to the bitter, freezing, prey deprived Leaf Bare wintery cold. Wind swept gently along the sand, creating a gentle sigh as it swept through the trees.

Picking her way delicately along the sand was a pretty, young brown and white she-cat, shaking a paw in disgust as she tried to shake sand from in between her toes, her lip curled in a repulsed snarl. She hated the feel of the gritty granules in her paw pads, and she let out a gentle sigh as she gave up and continued onwards. She never expected the SkyClan territory to go this far, but it was her own fault, she supposed, for volunteering to go on patrol solo so she could think whilst she renewed the borders and looked for more prey to replenish the Fresh Kill pile. But, mostly to think. She let out another gentle sigh as she gazed around, her tail gently sweeping back and forth as the soft wind blew through her fur. She suddenly saw movement out of the corner of her eye, and the brown and white tabby's gaze zeroed in on a healthy, fat squirrel just five tail lengths to her left, nibbling on a peanut in its paws. She fluidly dropped into a hunter's crouch, stalking slowly and silently along the ground, keeping her weight even as she moved, her whiskers twitching with excitement. She narrowed her eyes into slits, concentrating carefully, only to have her target turn around and run off at the sight of it's predator. Sparrowwhisper let out a frustrated yowl and shot after it, giving chase. The hunt was on.

The she-cat weaves in and out among the sand, her gaze locked on the running squirrel in front of her. She was unaware as she crossed the border into RiverClan territory, unknowing that a RiverClan tom was nearby. She kept chasing the squirrel, gaining in on it.

@Teggy

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 16th, 2018, 07:02 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
It was a humid day, the bright sunlight warming the sandy ground with its rays. The waves lapped gently along the shore, making a calming song with the birdsong in the air. The atmosphere was a bit uncomfortable, though, to the thick pelted Clan cats, as the humidity dampened their fur and caused matts. However, they all pushed on, relieved that New Leaf was finally here, so the damp, humid atmosphere was welcome compared to the bitter, freezing, prey deprived Leaf Bare wintery cold. Wind swept gently along the sand, creating a gentle sigh as it swept through the trees.

Picking her way delicately along the sand was a pretty, young brown and white she-cat, shaking a paw in disgust as she tried to shake sand from in between her toes, her lip curled in a repulsed snarl. She hated the feel of the gritty granules in her paw pads, and she let out a gentle sigh as she gave up and continued onwards. She never expected the SkyClan territory to go this far, but it was her own fault, she supposed, for volunteering to go on patrol solo so she could think whilst she renewed the borders and looked for more prey to replenish the Fresh Kill pile. But, mostly to think. She let out another gentle sigh as she gazed around, her tail gently sweeping back and forth as the soft wind blew through her fur. She suddenly saw movement out of the corner of her eye, and the brown and white tabby's gaze zeroed in on a healthy, fat squirrel just five tail lengths to her left, nibbling on a peanut in its paws. She fluidly dropped into a hunter's crouch, stalking slowly and silently along the ground, keeping her weight even as she moved, her whiskers twitching with excitement. She narrowed her eyes into slits, concentrating carefully, only to have her target turn around and run off at the sight of it's predator. Sparrowwhisper let out a frustrated yowl and shot after it, giving chase. The hunt was on.

The she-cat weaves in and out among the sand, her gaze locked on the running squirrel in front of her. She was unaware as she crossed the border into RiverClan territory, unknowing that a RiverClan tom was nearby. She kept chasing the squirrel, gaining in on it.

@Teggy
The grass whisled in the breeze as the heat of the day came rolling in quickly. Fallenstep had decided to take a small hunt for himself today to get away from his friends, who where honestly annoying him today. He walked around the territory slowly, taking in all the sites around him with deep green eyes. "StarClan its hot!" He said under his breath as he continued on.

As quick as a rabbit Fallenstep caught a wiff of a scent that was not his clans. "SkyClan... " he hissed as he chased after the scent. His long stride and quick movement had him following behind the cat infront of him as he prepared to pounce. Without another moment his legs had lifted from the ground quickly as he felt his paws reach the cat infront of him.
@RosePelt145

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧

Last edited by Teggy; April 17th, 2018 at 01:09 PM.
Old April 18th, 2018, 11:11 AM
so nasty

Quote:
Ferretpelt felt his pelt heat up a bit as Lambpaw nuzzled his face, and he smiled nervously. "Heheh, no problem, lassy. Just tell me when you would like me to bring you here, and I will be happy to. Just make sure it doesn't interfere with your training."

He smiled as she trotted along beside him, listening to her gush about kit names and pearls. "Unless you want to go into the water and dive for oysters, I highly doubt we will find any pearls. But if we do find any washed up on the sand, I will make sure you get it, okay...?" He nodded at her next words. "Those names are really pretty. I think they both would be beautiful." Suddenly something caught his eye. He glanced at Lambpaw, a huge smile on his maw. "I see a conch shell, up there." He went up to a large, white, spiral-shaped shell that was so large it would fit all four of his paws. He chuckled and gazed at Lambpaw. "I see that it really is as big as a kit. I'm surprised, too." He gazed at the shell in wonder. "These must be pretty rare... this is the first one I have seen before."
Lambpaw cringed upon seeing his nervous smile she knew exactly what she had done wrong. Giving the same timid grin she looked up at tom, "Ahh ha ha tt-t-thanks I w-w-ww-will b-b-but n-n-n-nn-not when i-i-iit conflicts w-w-w-with training of- GAH! Coldheart w-w-would h-h-have my pelt i-i-i-if I d-d-did!" She weakly joked squirming slightly as she thought of all the things she had done wrong.

Lambpaw then blinked a few times before feeling a sudden surge of extreme sadness causing her to burst into tears overwhelmed by everything, "I-I-I-I-I'd drown i-f-f--f-f I w-w-w-w-w-w-would dive i-in!" She squeaked beginning to twitch and tug at her white fur. "I-I-I-I-I-I don't w-w-w-wanna have kits e-e-e-e-either! I d-d-d-d-don't w-w-want them! T-t-t-t-they'd k-k-k-k-kk--k-kill me and I don't w-w-w-wanna d-d-die!" Lambpaw wept the image of herself dead and lying in a pool of her own blood while his kittens wailed not sounding appealing in the slightest. "IT'S TOO B-B-BIG GAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" She keened digging her paws into the soft sand as she looked over at the huge conch shell, "I H-H-H-HATE IT! I HATE IT! I W-W-W-WANT TO G-G-GO BACK T-T-TO T-T-T-THUNDERCLAN!" Lambpaw shrieked sure that after her little breakdown Ferretpelt was going to hate her.

(I hope this wasn't too melodramatic. :3)

@RosePelt145

Last edited by Tavvi; April 19th, 2018 at 04:56 PM.
Old April 19th, 2018, 10:54 AM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teggy View Post
The grass whisled in the breeze as the heat of the day came rolling in quickly. Fallenstep had decided to take a small hunt for himself today to get away from his friends, who where honestly annoying him today. He walked around the territory slowly, taking in all the sites around him with deep green eyes. "StarClan its hot!" He said under his breath as he continued on.

As quick as a rabbit Fallenstep caught a wiff of a scent that was not his clans. "SkyClan... " he hissed as he chased after the scent. His long stride and quick movement had him following behind the cat infront of him as he prepared to pounce. Without another moment his legs had lifted from the ground quickly as he felt his paws reach the cat infront of him.
@RosePelt145
The she-cat, whose name was Sparrowwhisper, yowled loudly as a heavy weight slammed into her back. She struggled underneath the larger cat, and used her hind claws to tear at her opponent's soft belly. She knew this would hurt him enough to get him to get off of her.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 24th, 2018, 03:05 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Lambpaw cringed upon seeing his nervous smile she knew exactly what she had done wrong. Giving the same timid grin she looked up at tom, "Ahh ha ha tt-t-thanks I w-w-ww-will b-b-but n-n-n-nn-not when i-i-iit conflicts w-w-w-with training of- GAH! Coldheart w-w-would h-h-have my pelt i-i-i-if I d-d-did!" She weakly joked squirming slightly as she thought of all the things she had done wrong.

Lambpaw then blinked a few times before feeling a sudden surge of extreme sadness causing her to burst into tears overwhelmed by everything, "I-I-I-I-I'd drown i-f-f--f-f I w-w-w-w-w-w-would dive i-in!" She squeaked beginning to twitch and tug at her white fur. "I-I-I-I-I-I don't w-w-w-wanna have kits e-e-e-e-either! I d-d-d-d-don't w-w-want them! T-t-t-t-they'd k-k-k-k-kk--k-kill me and I don't w-w-w-wanna d-d-die!" Lambpaw wept the image of herself dead and lying in a pool of her own blood while his kittens wailed not sounding appealing in the slightest. "IT'S TOO B-B-BIG GAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" She keened digging her paws into the soft sand as she looked over at the huge conch shell, "I H-H-H-HATE IT! I HATE IT! I W-W-W-WANT TO G-G-GO BACK T-T-TO T-T-T-THUNDERCLAN!" Lambpaw shrieked sure that after her little breakdown Ferretpelt was going to hate her.

(I hope this wasn't too melodramatic. :3)

@RosePelt145

Ferretpelt stared at Lambpaw, his green eyes wide. He wanted to help her somehow, but he wasn't sure how. He let out a worried whine and pulled her close to his side with his tail, resting his chin on her head, running his tail soothingly over her back before intertwining it with hers. "Sshhh... Lambpaw, sshhh... It's okay, lass." he meowed softly in her ear. He ran his tongue between her ears, smoothing down her fur comfortingly. He then just rested his chin on her head, closing his eyes, and silently waited for her to calm down. He just hoped she knew he was there.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 24th, 2018, 05:45 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Ferretpelt stared at Lambpaw, his green eyes wide. He wanted to help her somehow, but he wasn't sure how. He let out a worried whine and pulled her close to his side with his tail, resting his chin on her head, running his tail soothingly over her back before intertwining it with hers. "Sshhh... Lambpaw, sshhh... It's okay, lass." he meowed softly in her ear. He ran his tongue between her ears, smoothing down her fur comfortingly. He then just rested his chin on her head, closing his eyes, and silently waited for her to calm down. He just hoped she knew he was there.
Lambpaw let out a shrill wail her body shaking though the day itself was, in normal Newleaf fashion, warm, "N-N-N-NO IT'S NOT! B-B-B-B-BLOOD, BLOOD S-S-S-SO MUCH BLOOD AND THEY WON'T C-C-C-CRY AND IT WILL BE D-D-DARK, D-D-D-D-DARK, D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DARK!" She sobbed trembling wildly not liking the touch as she kept on the topic of kittens, "I'M TOO FAT TO C-C-C-CARRY KITTENS! AND, TOO Y-Y-Y-YOUNG! I DON'T WANT K-K-K-K-K-K-K-K-KITTEN THEY'LL HATE ME! OhOhOh NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOO!" She bawled her white fur beginning to get dyed by the red crimson that was her blood her pulling becoming worse as she began to further tremor.

Last edited by Tavvi; April 24th, 2018 at 05:45 PM.