Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:07 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM

Old May 8th, 2017, 10:23 AM
mapless wanderer

Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
Littlewing clawed the ground. Her head spinning, she lashed her tail. "You need to come to Skyclan. I'm noting going to be able to handle all of them myself." She joked, shifting. "Silverleap, y-your going to be a father.." She mewed quietly.
Oh. So this was how a fly in cobwebs felt. Stuck, nowhere to go, unable to do anything but think of how stupid it was to become trapped. Maybe he had misheard her... "A father? You're having... Kits? But how is that even possible? They'll be near Pardus... Oh, why can't you come to RiverClan? It's bad enough that they'll be Syndicate kits, let alone with me and my brother around... How many do you think?" he asked. Silver was fighting back both joy and dismay. This was ridiculous, though. It was already bad enough that the kits were to be half-Clan. RiverClan, the Syndicate, and SkyClan; they were sure to suffer for it in a Clan that he could tell was warring against the very place of what was to be a huge part of their heritage.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever

Last edited by Ludicrous Lunacy; May 8th, 2017 at 10:23 AM.
Old May 8th, 2017, 02:51 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

Oh. So this was how a fly in cobwebs felt. Stuck, nowhere to go, unable to do anything but think of how stupid it was to become trapped. Maybe he had misheard her... "A father? You're having... Kits? But how is that even possible? They'll be near Pardus... Oh, why can't you come to RiverClan? It's bad enough that they'll be Syndicate kits, let alone with me and my brother around... How many do you think?" he asked. Silver was fighting back both joy and dismay. This was ridiculous, though. It was already bad enough that the kits were to be half-Clan. RiverClan, the Syndicate, and SkyClan; they were sure to suffer for it in a Clan that he could tell was warring against the very place of what was to be a huge part of their heritage.
Littlewing hissed, "They won't be Dusk Syndicate kits, they'll be our kits. And your brother will be guarded. Besides, I can't go to Riverclam, I. Don't. Swim." Littlewing sighed, "And judging by my size and ammount of time I've been carrying your kits. I'd say about....Five.."
Old May 8th, 2017, 04:04 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Littlewing hissed, "They won't be Dusk Syndicate kits, they'll be our kits. And your brother will be guarded. Besides, I can't go to Riverclam, I. Don't. Swim." Littlewing sighed, "And judging by my size and ammount of time I've been carrying your kits. I'd say about....Five.."
"Same difference," he snorted coldly, and for a moment, his restrained old self had fought its was into control. "Try keeping Pardus trapped anywhere he doesn't want to be. He might actually murder one of our kits!" The ocicat's fur had been rising along his back, hostility overcoming dismay and-- "Five?!" Now, it was terror that edged the young warrior's voice. "No..."
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old May 8th, 2017, 04:17 PM
led into temptation

Quote:

"Same difference," he snorted coldly, and for a moment, his restrained old self had fought its was into control. "Try keeping Pardus trapped anywhere he doesn't want to be. He might actually murder one of our kits!" The ocicat's fur had been rising along his back, hostility overcoming dismay and-- "Five?!" Now, it was terror that edged the young warrior's voice. "No..."
Little dropped her head. Her Head rushing around, Littlewing's Moods rushed through her. She was mad, happy, sad all at the same time. Littlewing began to cry, thinking Silver would be happy. She curled her tail around her paws. "Even if you don't Want to be, you are these kits father. I expected you to be happy. Maybe you aren't the cat I thought you were." She mewed. Littlewing hid her face slightly. "I-If you won't be there for them, I'm sure some other tom will!"
Old May 8th, 2017, 06:36 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Little dropped her head. Her Head rushing around, Littlewing's Moods rushed through her. She was mad, happy, sad all at the same time. Littlewing began to cry, thinking Silver would be happy. She curled her tail around her paws. "Even if you don't Want to be, you are these kits father. I expected you to be happy. Maybe you aren't the cat I thought you were." She mewed. Littlewing hid her face slightly. "I-If you won't be there for them, I'm sure some other tom will!"
"Littlewing..."
No, there was nothing to say. Sorry? He couldn't be. Maybe it was better if she just left him and found a better cat. They weren't even atually mates... right? Just two cats. Two very young cats. What was he supposed to do? There was nothing Silver could do. Nothing, except, maybe, if he could release himself from his petrified state. I'm sorry. I really am... He opened and closed his mouth once, twice, and finally, his voice came, carrying his words with it.
"I guess you should find that tom, I'm sure he'll be a better father than me."
And with that, he turned and fled to RiverClan, faster than he knew his paws could carry him. It was just too much in one day... And we wasn't sure if he was ever going back.
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old May 8th, 2017, 07:22 PM
led into temptation

Quote:

"Littlewing..."
No, there was nothing to say. Sorry? He couldn't be. Maybe it was better if she just left him and found a better cat. They weren't even atually mates... right? Just two cats. Two very young cats. What was he supposed to do? There was nothing Silver could do. Nothing, except, maybe, if he could release himself from his petrified state. I'm sorry. I really am... He opened and closed his mouth once, twice, and finally, his voice came, carrying his words with it.
"I guess you should find that tom, I'm sure he'll be a better father than me."
And with that, he turned and fled to RiverClan, faster than he knew his paws could carry him. It was just too much in one day... And we wasn't sure if he was ever going back.
Littlewing bolted after him, slipping on one of the stones. "Neko...!" It was all she could say. Little banged her head, dropping into the water. She couldn't moved, her eyes opened and dropped. Is this it? She was going to die her, alone with her five unborn kits. Unless... Silverleap wouldn't come back, he made his choice..
Old May 8th, 2017, 07:31 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Littlewing bolted after him, slipping on one of the stones. "Neko...!" It was all she could say. Little banged her head, dropping into the water. She couldn't moved, her eyes opened and dropped. Is this it? She was going to die her, alone with her five unborn kits. Unless... Silverleap wouldn't come back, he made his choice..
Cloudburst bolted over after have been watching for quite some time. "This is why you don't break the warrior code." He said to himself. He took a deep breath and jumped down into the water. He barely knew how to swim but he had learned to by himself one time. He kicked until he made it down to the pregnant she-cat. He grabbed her scruff and started going back up. He blinked as he started running out of breath. He grew tired but still kicked. I have to save a future mother! he jumped, surfaced, and put the she-cat on land softly. He breathed heavily.

Last edited by Fallpotato; May 8th, 2017 at 07:33 PM.
Old May 8th, 2017, 07:33 PM
shsl warrior cat

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Perhaps Morningheart had strayed too far this time.
Yeah, because he had someone ended up all the way at the Seastones. The scent of the sea was fresh on his tongue, and the sun-kissed tom squinted in the bright sunlight. After moments of inspecting the area as he perched on a salty stone, his ears swiveled to pick up noices.
Voices.
There were cats here?
The cream tabby's copper optics widened slightly. Oh dear, maybe he should go back? Run away? Maybe they won't see him. He'd much rather be back home in SkyClan, speaking to his possibly new friend Sagemist. The warrior's claws scratched against the rocks, sharpening them to a fine length.
More voices- angry voices, and then the sound of thumps and a large splash. Instinctively, he leap further up the rocks, looking around wildly for the source of the distress.
He could spot a figure writhing under the water, a small wipe of blood on a stone wedged on the shore.
It was just as he had feared.
He was a SkyClan cat, not RiverClan! What was he going to do, he couldn't swim at all. Morningheart's ears flattened. Maybe the only way to fix this was to risk it all.
Puffing out his chest and pushing his fears away, the tom lowered himself and slid into the water, kicking feebly as he tried to meet his maws to the scruff of the pregnant she-cat weakly. This was harder then he thought, and if he wasn't quick- he and this molly would be gone under the sea.
After what seemed like countless hours of struggling, he felt the weight in his jaws loosen, and he forced his eyes open under the salty water, making out the figure of a tom pulling the molly to shore. And what about him?
Panic quickly settled in, and he flailed, only managing to drive himself deeper under the surface. No no no. He was going to die.
His limbs- he had no idea what to do with them other then throw them around in hopes of pushing himself up. But nothing was working. His vision was getting dimmer and dimmer, eyes burning with such intense pain as it met contact with the salty ocean.
Morningheart took in a deep breath instinctively, and only took in more and more water, still struggling to reach the surface, his lungs were screaming.
God, what a mess he had gotten himself into this time.

Last edited by Ashley/Kestrel; May 8th, 2017 at 07:38 PM.
Old May 8th, 2017, 07:41 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildTETRIS View Post
Cloudburst bolted over after have been watching for quite some time. "This is why you don't break the warrior code." He said to himself. He took a deep breath and jumped down into the water. He barely knew how to swim but he had learned to by himself one time. He kicked until he made it down to the pregnant she-cat. He grabbed her scruff and started going back up. He blinked as he started running out of breath. He grew tired but still kicked. I have to save a future mother! he jumped, surfaced, and put the she-cat on land softly. He breathed heavily.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley/Kestrel View Post

Yeah, because he had someone ended up all the way at the Seastones. The scent of the sea was fresh on his tongue, and the sun-kissed tom squinted in the bright sunlight. After moments of inspecting the area as he perched on a salty stone, his ears swiveled to pick up noices.
Voices.
There were cats here?
The cream tabby's copper optics widened slightly. Oh dear, maybe he should go back? Run away? Maybe they won't see him. He'd much rather be back home in SkyClan, speaking to his possibly new friend Sagemist. The warrior's claws scratched against the rocks, sharpening them to a fine length.
More voices- angry voices, and then the sound of thumps and a large splash. Instinctively, he leap further up the rocks, looking around wildly for the source of the distress.
He could spot a figure writhing under the water, a small wipe of blood on a stone wedged on the shore.
He was a SkyClan cat, not RiverClan! What was he going to do, he couldn't swim at all. Morningheart's ears flattened. Maybe the only way to fix this was to risk it all.
Puffing out his chest and pushing his fears away, the tom lowered himself and slid into the water, kicking feebly as he tried to meet his maws to the scruff of the pregnant she-cat weakly. This was harder then he thought, and if he wasn't quick- he and this molly would be gone under the sea.
After what seemed like countless hours of struggling, he felt the weight in his jaws loosen, and he forced his eyes open under the salty water, making out the figure of a tom pulling the molly to shore. And what about him?
Panic quickly settled in, and he flailed, only managing to drive himself deeper under the surface. No no no. He was going to die.
His limbs- he had no idea what to do with them other then throw them around in hopes of pushing himself up. But nothing was working. His vision was getting dimmer and dimmer, eyes burning with such intense pain as it met contact with the salty ocean.
Morningheart took in a deep breath instinctively, and only took in more and more water, still struggling to reach the surface, his lungs were screaming.
Littlewing took in a breath, coughing and spitting as the two toms pulled her up. She didn't want it, let me go.. Littlewing let her gaze fall, falling back onto the stones as she coughed up more water. She hissed, scrapping her claws on the ground. Her paws began to bleed as she tore the claws in stones. Littlewing curled up in a cold ball. "Why?!" Is all she said, expecting some dumb answer.
Old May 8th, 2017, 07:43 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley/Kestrel View Post

Voices.
There were cats here?
Cloudburst peered into the water just in case. He spotted what seemed to be a skycan cat for he couldnt swim and he looked oddly familiar. He cursed under his breath and jumped down into the water once more. He kicked harder and faster. He went down deeper and deeper until his lungs started filling with water. He barely grabbed the Tom with his teeth and started kicking up. He jumped under the water and after minutes that seemed like hours, he surfaced. He threw the tom onto shore and barely climbed up. He coughed out water and soon, black swept over him as he fell and passed out.

Last edited by Fallpotato; May 8th, 2017 at 07:44 PM.