Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 10:31 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 12th, 2023, 10:43 AM
Formerly The Doctor

Status: Sorry guys, I've come down with a bad cold so replies will be late and sloppy. :/
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sick

Default Re: August Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit_life_yt View Post

|Crookedpaw|
Talking to frostpaw
( #Earth )
Crookedpaw followed his clan closely until reaching the gathering. This was his first time it was so exciting yet the tom kept cool. He looked around the gathering before finding a spot to sit, he soon caught his eyes on frostpaw his friend he made in the nursery. The tom padded over with a smile,"hewo" he purred happily and cheerfully. The brown tabby tom sat down in the shadow merely blending into the shadow. His eyes turned to the other clans that had arrived.
--------------------------------------------------------

Fireflame and ashclaw and scalescar walled into the gathering and settled down together.

Thornclaw walked with his clan his eyes gazing on windclan before turning and finding a shadowy spot to lay in.

( Open)
Frostpaw
32/100

Frostpaw almost jumped at the sound of a voice but relaxed when she saw it was just Crookedpaw her friend he wasn't scary

The young she-cat smiled happily and waved her tail in greeting it was nice to see him she hadn't in a while shuffling closer she also turned her ice-blue gaze towards the other cats.

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; September 6th, 2023 at 12:19 PM.
Old August 12th, 2023, 10:46 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Berryfrost
She/Her

It'd been quite some time since Berryfrost's last Gathering. And finally, finally, maybe she could brave another on. Mismatched - one blue and one green - hues drifted across the expanse of land as WindClan arrived at the gathering. And to be honest, Berryfrost let out an exhale of relief when she realized... that WindClan had gotten here first, no one else had arrived yet.

Swallowing down her fear and refusing to acknowledge the memory of her last, disastrous visit here, the speckled female scurried off to a quiet corner, feeling slightly anxious. But she hadn't wanted her father to be alone without Twilightstar. Fallownose needed support, even if all she could do was sit in a corner and watch him.

[ Open ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; August 12th, 2023 at 11:11 AM.
Old August 12th, 2023, 11:05 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Frostpaw
32/100

Frostpaw almost jumped at the sound of a voice but relaxed when she saw it was just Crookedpaw her friend he wasn't scary

The young she-cat smiled happily and waved her tail in greeting it was nice to see him she hadn't in a while shuffling closer she also turned her ice-blue gaze towards the other cats.

|CROOKEDPAW|
( #Earth )

Crookedpaw tilted his head as frostpae jumped, the young tom curled his bushy tail around his paws while looking at frostpaws tail wave." Huw ara yuo?" he asked leaning a bit over with a hugged crooked smile appearing on his face.

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up

Last edited by SpiritWolf_yt; August 12th, 2023 at 11:07 AM.
Old August 12th, 2023, 11:19 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)

LilyPaw has arrived…!
Old August 12th, 2023, 11:34 AM
Formerly The Doctor

Status: Sorry guys, I've come down with a bad cold so replies will be late and sloppy. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit_life_yt View Post

|CROOKEDPAW|
( #Earth )

Crookedpaw tilted his head as frostpae jumped, the young tom curled his bushy tail around his paws while looking at frostpaws tail wave." Huw ara yuo?" he asked leaning a bit over with a hugged crooked smile appearing on his face.

Frostpaw
33/100

Frostpaw thought for a moment she honestly didn't know how she felt so she just shrugged and smiled "Ok I guess" she then pointed at him with her paw "How are you?" her gaze curious.

Last edited by Morrigan; September 6th, 2023 at 12:20 PM.
Old August 12th, 2023, 12:28 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

| Lightningpaw |
Flock Together [Tier 1] - Active

Despite not having gone to quite that many gatherings in her life - this would mark her third - Lightningpaw would be lying if she didn't admit to being fully over them. They were pointless. A night of truce? Please. More like a night of senseless tension while leaders and warriors alike threatened those they deemed weaker while they flexed some newfound strength to those they considered a potential threat. She hated them.

Unfortunately, she hated the idea of not learning the few, important tidbits to be gained from them even more. Such as ThunderClan casually murdering medicine cats. That had been fairly important, if she did say so herself. Begrudgingly, she padded towards the medicine cats' spot, only to realize she was the only one there. Not that this surprised her. No other clan seemed to have gotte- Oh no wait... there was ShadowClan now.

Leaping to her usual spot, the lithe calico glanced around the clearing, not spotting Chuckles at a glance, but guessing he shouldn't be too far behind the wolverine. Curling her tail around her paws, she yawned, eager for this to be over already. She had understood why Fallownose had wanted to come here today. It had been a need, actually, not just a want. They couldn't show weakness. Not with the other clans the way they were.

A smirk crossed her maw at this thought, realizing the hypocrisy of the situation. Hating it when other clans did the same thing, yet coming to the conclusion that they had to do the same. Still... she assumed that hating something didn't mean they were above having to do it. Such was life, wasn't it? Taking actions that didn't necessarily align with your views simply to survive.

Stars above... when had she turned so jaded? Lightningpaw snorted, knowing full well the answer. Or rather that right question. When had she not been jaded? Hadn't that been the reason she had eagerly agreed to be a medicine cat? To make a difference in a world that did not have enough of it. To help cats that even StarClan didn't give a badger's steaming pile about? Jaw setting, she turned her glance towards the deputy. Hopefully something would come out of WindClan showing up.

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old August 12th, 2023, 12:48 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

**Elmshadow**

It had been too short a moon for another gathering to be coming up. Nevertheless he followed the massive leader out of the shadows of the pines and onto the breezy sands of the ocean's beach. The sand was still warm against his paw pads though it was washed in the cool silver light of the full moon. He blinked. Windclan and Shadowclan seemed to be the only ones present so far. The fact didn't bother him any, rather he was growing far more respect and cordiality toward the windswept Windclanners than he could say for the other two. Thunderclan were haughty cowards and Riverclan had done nothing notable for the tom in recent moons, other than their cycle of new leaders. As for the medicine cats he'd be walking into, he found the same true of them. He'd found Cowtuft and Lightningpaw right tolerable where Stonepaw was nothing notable and he was growing less and less hopeful for Drizzlecloud and Springpaw to become anything better than the clan they were a part of.

He padded over the sands, his green eyes searching first the Seastone where Dawnstar was jumping up alone, No Twilightstar? They then moved down to the deputies, where Fallownose sat alone. Vulturefang would surely be among the crowd or taking up the rear. And then his eyes made their way to his destination, where only Lightningpaw was waiting, though that was hardly surprising. He finished the last stretch to where Lightningpaw was sitting and settled himself nearby with a slight dip of his head in greeting toward the younger medic-in-training. "I hope Twilightstar is in good health."
@Alchemist Kitsune

#water

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; August 12th, 2023 at 12:48 PM.
Old August 12th, 2023, 12:57 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Darkcloud narrowed her eyes at Shadefrost in annoyance this cat was all jokes and laughs at least that was what it seemed to her so sometimes she wondered if he could ever be serious. The dark she-cat pricked her ears at the mention of a lot of fighting, she stared at him with an amber gaze full of hidden suspicion "Fighting? Care to clarify that?" she asked calmly but now there was coldness in her voice was he starting fights with cats outside the Shadowclan if so that could be a problem if it was without reason.
Shadefrost raised a brow at Darkclouds question, a bit confused as to why she was so cold all of a sudden. "Well, I mean like it's not really anything important. No cats have died by my paws as of late, but I did kill a badger and a fox, and a hawk." Shadefrost tilted his head to the side and curled his tail around his paws as he tried to make sense of the amber eyed molly's behavior. It was probably safe to write it off as just Darkcloud being Darkcloud, but Shade had an answer that was much more likely and likable. "Aww, were you worried about me? You we're weren't you? Well don't worry sweetheart, nothing bad is going to happen to me. I'll always be here to love you."

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old August 12th, 2023, 01:05 PM
Formerly The Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
Shadefrost raised a brow at Darkclouds question, a bit confused as to why she was so cold all of a sudden. "Well, I mean like it's not really anything important. No cats have died by my paws as of late, but I did kill a badger and a fox, and a hawk." Shadefrost tilted his head to the side and curled his tail around his paws as he tried to make sense of the amber eyed molly's behavior. It was probably safe to write it off as just Darkcloud being Darkcloud, but Shade had an answer that was much more likely and likable. "Aww, were you worried about me? You we're weren't you? Well don't worry sweetheart, nothing bad is going to happen to me. I'll always be here to love you."
Darkcloud listened silently to his exuse it seemed to her that there was more to it but as he said he killed quite few predators she saw it as bragging which she saw useless. But Shadrfrost soon teased her again the dark she-cat almost laughed in disbelief it was amusing to her that he thought she liked him so much "If you say so" she mewed emotionlessly and shrugged she knew he didn't love her she didn't love him and if he truly did then that was his problem.

Old August 12th, 2023, 01:10 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
Berryfrost
She/Her

It'd been quite some time since Berryfrost's last Gathering. And finally, finally, maybe she could brave another on. Mismatched - one blue and one green - hues drifted across the expanse of land as WindClan arrived at the gathering. And to be honest, Berryfrost let out an exhale of relief when she realized... that WindClan had gotten here first, no one else had arrived yet.

Swallowing down her fear and refusing to acknowledge the memory of her last, disastrous visit here, the speckled female scurried off to a quiet corner, feeling slightly anxious. But she hadn't wanted her father to be alone without Twilightstar. Fallownose needed support, even if all she could do was sit in a corner and watch him.

[ Open ]

Firestorm

After presumably receiving her warrior name, Firestorm followed the rest of her clan to the beach for the gathering. She didn’t really like attending these events because all the different smells mingling together always left her with an astronomical headache, but things were different this time.

This would be her first meeting a warrior, and she had a duty to protect the livelihood of her clan, though she usually wasn’t one for such formalities.

Green eyes scanning the clearing, her gaze settled upon a familiar face. Mismatched eyes stood out against a speckled cream-colored coat. It was Berryfrost! What was she doing all alone?

Bouncing over to the other WindClan warrior, Firestorm held a bright smile on her face. ”Ohh Berrywerry~!” she called cheerily, making Berryfrost the newest recipient of one of her nicknames ”Im here to keep ya comp’ny!”
[ ]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Closed Thread