Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 10th, 2023, 08:25 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: June Gathering

Shypaw yawned softly, as she attempted hidding behind Dogeye and Burntpaw
(open)
(13/100)

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old June 10th, 2023, 08:26 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Goldenpaw | he/him | thunderclan baddie | @Poprock @naiad

"Dude, i still have no clue how she managed to do that, its insane" Goldenpaw said while peering around, all while still tuning in to what Pebblepaw was telling Wolfpaw. "Its like she was built to eavesdrop. Sometimes i wish i had that sorta skill, honestly. But that almost-outing was how I got closer with Pebs, Foxflurry, and Cinderpaw. I already was sorta-friends with Hazelpaw before that, though. So jokes on Flameheart, I guess."

"Gah, crap. Looks like ShadowClan are the only other ones here. Hopefully WindClans hurries in getting here, because i dont know how long i could tolerate being around this lot exclusively" Goldenpaw curled his lips into a scowl at the thought. He scooched a little bit closer to Pebs without noticing, angling his body to somewhat block their view of her. If anyone tried to start something he would be the first to intervene, truce be damned.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old June 10th, 2023, 08:44 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

(Open for Interactions)

Shadefrost bounded merrily along the path, keeping pace with his clan. He brimmed with excitement, anticipating the usual troublesome drama that would unfold that evening. Despite the rain acting as a deterrent, it did nothing to dampen Shade's desire for entertainment. When his clan finally reached Seastones, Shadefrost veered away from the group and hastened towards the crashing waves. After a few minutes, he returned, carrying an object in his mouth—a sleek, black, and sharp sea cone, matching the one on his tail. He placed it down, removing the one he already had and replacing it with the new find. To ensure its usefulness, he tested it with a few jabs and swings, finding it satisfactory. With a cheerful smile, he declared, "It's perfect!" After his brief diversion, the young warrior raced back toward the gathering clan cats, and settled into a comfortable spot on the soft beach sands.

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer

Last edited by Levi 99; June 10th, 2023 at 08:50 PM.
Old June 10th, 2023, 08:52 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Larkfire
She/Her

A Gathering. Larkfire had never made it to miss one, not unless she couldn't help. So just like always, when Dawnstar led ShadowClan out of camp and towards Seastones, Larkfire fell in line with everyone else, moreso lingering at the back of the group. She needed to keep an eye out for stragglers, after all. In the end, when she reached the gathering, the lithe grey damsel settled in one of the further back corners, under what little shade was provided by an extended tree branch. She'd rather not be drenched to the bone like a rat.

[ Closed. ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old June 10th, 2023, 09:09 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

This was nerve-wrecking.

Completely nerve-wrecking.

Following closely behind Drizzlecloud, Alderstep, and Bumblestar, Springpaw had her head tucked low and her ears pressed against her head as diluted eyes scanned the dark clearing at the scenery of felines. This was only her second gathering, and she knew she was going to be dreading every second of it. The last one had been a complete disaster, so how would this one be any different? Oceanic hues glanced throughout the clearing for her mother, in deep dire hopes that she would be watching her and give her at least some considerable confidence for this new moment for her. Springpaw absolutely did not want to do this. She wanted to go home. Speaking to the other medicine cats just felt like complete nightmare fuel for the young molly.

Shaking out her sodden calico fur, Springpaw glanced up towards her mentor as her ears flicked to fling water away from her face. It didn’t help much, unfortunately. “Drizzlecloud?” Springpaw murmured, pressing her smaller, dampened body up against the gray ticked feline. Please tell me you’ll stay by my side the entire time for this, I don’t feel like this gathering is going to go so well.” She uttered, her eyes glancing rapidly up towards the molly as she approached the Seastones alongside her, dread overfilling her as she was going to have to make her place up atop of them.

Good StarClan she hated this.

[ @Omari ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; June 10th, 2023 at 10:37 PM.
Old June 10th, 2023, 09:16 PM
Screaming

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

──●◎●──
| Silentstalker - He/Him |

Silentstalker sighed, awaiting for the other two clans to make it to the seastones. His clan, Shadowclan, was the first and Thunderclan was second; he wondered which of Riverclan or Windclan will make it to the seastones last. He looked around at a few other cats, some his clanmates and some from thunderclan; there wasn't really much else to do other than wait for the leaders to announce some informations..and talk to others, but, he didn't really want to do that this gathering
--------
[open]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old June 10th, 2023, 09:21 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

SHADEPAW OF SHADOWCLAN

Shadepaw looked around, frowning. How boring. It was raining, which she didn't actually mind, but no one was punctual, which she did. Especially Riverclan- it was like being late to your own warrior assessment; spineless.

The white apprentice looked around. Maybe she ought to look around for a bit.

[Open!]

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old June 10th, 2023, 09:34 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: June Gathering

Ravenstalker
Male FtM He/Him
Shadowclan
(split tail mutation | Thumbs Mutation)

A pair of eyes, one brown, the other yellow, searched the gathering space with a silent snort of iritation. of cause it wouldn't be a gather without rain, now would it? oh well, might as well enjoy the refresher while he could. he perfered a rainy day to a scorching hot day anytime.

He closed his eye's and tilted his face skyward, finding soothing in the way the drops of rain drizzled down his face. it was days like this, when some of his memories came to the surface... with a burning scense of grief. *my parents died on a day like this... such a long time ago... i barely remember that day... but it still feels like it happened yesterday....* he mused, before opening his eye's once more.

he cast his eyes, glancing over the faces in the crowd. thankfully none where the face of his dad... who was responcible for both his own death, and the death of the tom Ravenstalker had known as Papa....

He'd though both to be dead... but he couldn't help but wonder why he never had hear of where his dad had been buried, just where his papa had been buried...

he shook his head, shaking loose both the water from his pelt and the thoughts from his head. now was not the time to walk down memory lane and all its memories... and missing pieces.

he sighed deeply, taking in a calming breath in and out, before settling down in a spot to watch the meeting begin, hopefully less chaotic this time, with no outsiders interrupting.

he wondered if he'd ever have one single peaceful day of his life...

(OPEN)

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old June 10th, 2023, 09:40 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
(Open for Interactions)

Shadefrost bounded merrily along the path, keeping pace with his clan. He brimmed with excitement, anticipating the usual troublesome drama that would unfold that evening. Despite the rain acting as a deterrent, it did nothing to dampen Shade's desire for entertainment. When his clan finally reached Seastones, Shadefrost veered away from the group and hastened towards the crashing waves. After a few minutes, he returned, carrying an object in his mouth—a sleek, black, and sharp sea cone, matching the one on his tail. He placed it down, removing the one he already had and replacing it with the new find. To ensure its usefulness, he tested it with a few jabs and swings, finding it satisfactory. With a cheerful smile, he declared, "It's perfect!" After his brief diversion, the young warrior raced back toward the gathering clan cats, and settled into a comfortable spot on the soft beach sands.
<• Silverpaw •>

It was odd, to be back at a gathering after missing so many, it familiarity was comforting. Finally, my life is returning to normal. The only problem was, many of these cats she had no idea of, spotting a familiar face, the dark tabby strode over to him.
“Hey, Shade, nice to see a familiar friend here” it wasn’t that she was scared to make new friends, no, no, no, it was just, she didn’t have the motivation to.

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -
Old June 10th, 2023, 09:47 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Maplebloom

Following the familiar path to the gathering, she practically fell over a rock, not a great way to make a good impression , hopefully no one had noticed, finding a comfortable spot, the calico molly curled her tail around her paws and sat in wait.

Brightpaw

Bah, the other clans were boring, it was obvious Thunderclan would always be the best, but alas, she had still been forced to come, it seemed friendships were not all that useless, like she still thought, or so many cats had said. Maybe I can spar with someone, it would be a friendly spar of course, though not all causalities are avoidable dark thoughts formed in her mind, till she shook them away, harming or killing another cat was a sure way to get exiled. Guess I better look for some other apprentices inwardly groaning, she swept her hard gaze over the crowd.

(Both are open)

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -
Closed Thread