Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by starry
Today 01:09 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:09 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:59 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fits
Today 12:57 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 18th, 2022, 01:35 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: June Gathering

stormpaw smiled as he sat down the tom flicked his tail gently" i haven't learned how to scent others if they are windclan or any other clans yet," he replied gently
@marni [sorry for late reply

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old June 18th, 2022, 03:12 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Laurelpaw
Hmph. Well that was just sad. Looking the apprentice up and down Laurelpaw scoffed. "How do you expect to become a warrior if you're not taught to distinguish scents? That's like, the first day of training. Maybe the rumors are true and every cat in ThunderClan really are just a bunch of lazy squirrels." That would be hilarious, and definitely something Laurelpaw wanted to dive headfirst into. "Let me guess. A typical day in ThunderClan involves a bunch of laying around and whining and complaining about how hard it is being a warrior?"

[ @Breezestarfire - You're good! I apologize about Laurelpaw, she's a bit of a snarky cat haha ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old June 18th, 2022, 03:16 PM

stormpaw scoffed lashing his tail heavily" oh what and windclan walks around and act all proud stuff" he snapped," i just became a apprentice its not like i knew you were a windclan, i bet windclan isn't as brave as thunderclan is" he says boldly flicking his ear

[ your fine i actually like the personality XD] @marni

Old June 18th, 2022, 03:58 PM
hunting from the shadows.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Etiquette
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryTheCrow View Post
- Copperfire -
He/Him
Copperfire followed Cinderstar and the rest of his clanmates towards the seastones. A quick look told him that the only clan here before them was ShadowClan. He made an unimpressed noise at that and broke off from the rest of his clan to sit in his favorite spot - any place where there wasn't as much crowding. As he waited for the gathering to start, he watched the other cats. If he had to pick - ShadowClan would be his least favorite of the other clans. Those cats always seemed so selfish and uncaring. The red tabby threw a dirty look at some random ShadowClan cat.

With the arrival of WindClan came even more cats. He considered moving, but decided against it. WindClan cats were the most tolerable of the other three clans. Still, he'd rather eat his own paw before trusting a cat from a different clan.
[OPEN]
Rushingheart |SHADOWCLAN|
: Dense Tortie With Cream Points and Brown Paws,Red Tail and Dapples litter Rushinghearts pelt :

The lean tortie wasn’t surprised by the lack of Etiquette that this Thunderclan warrior showed. Disgusting to say the least,Rushingheart wasn’t the Etiquette Police though so it let the warrior slide. He was a bit confused by the leadership and deputy as they were an odd by overall good pick for the roles given by starclan. “Would You Not Give Me Dirty Looks When I don’t Even Know You? I don’t know what I did to you-“ It spoke in a soft tone to the tomcat. Rushingheart was a bit taller than this cat,not larger though. Just long legs he guessed.

< Rushing Use’s Any Pronouns! So These: He/She/It/They/And Any Neos you would like!>.

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ fading’s carrd | lightningeagle's carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen

Last edited by stag; June 18th, 2022 at 09:02 PM.
Old June 18th, 2022, 04:11 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezestarfire View Post
stormpaw scoffed lashing his tail heavily" oh what and windclan walks around and act all proud stuff" he snapped," i just became a apprentice its not like i knew you were a windclan, i bet windclan isn't as brave as thunderclan is" he says boldly flicking his ear

[ your fine i actually like the personality XD] @marni
Laurelpaw
A smirk stretched across her face as the apprentice made it clear she had struck a nerve. Feigned shock radiated within her gaze as she gasped lightly. "Oh my, do we? Stars, I must apologize..." she began, her voice taking on that of what seemed to be a mocking apologetic tone, before it quickly shifted once more into snark, "...for our Clan actually telling it how it is. Wasn't it ThunderClan who got taken over by ShadowClan and didn't lift a single paw to get themselves out of that mess? Sounds pretty cowardly to me. At least when WindClan was attacked by ShadowClan we actually used our claws to fight back. You know, like warriors do?" She had heard the stories around camp, of the tumultuous path that her Clan had faced with the shadow cats.

Then, a sinister chuckle lifted from her and she fixed an amused look to Stormpaw. "Oh wait, you probably don't, seeing as you don't even know how to distinguish scents yet, so you're not even warrior material. It's only a matter of time before your Clan kicks you out because of it." Blinking her eyes innocently, Laurelpaw gave a flick of her tail as the smirk once again replaced the doe-eyed look.

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old June 18th, 2022, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marni View Post
Laurelpaw
A smirk stretched across her face as the apprentice made it clear she had struck a nerve. Feigned shock radiated within her gaze as she gasped lightly. "Oh my, do we? Stars, I must apologize..." she began, her voice taking on that of what seemed to be a mocking apologetic tone, before it quickly shifted once more into snark, "...for our Clan actually telling it how it is. Wasn't it ThunderClan who got taken over by ShadowClan and didn't lift a single paw to get themselves out of that mess? Sounds pretty cowardly to me. At least when WindClan was attacked by ShadowClan we actually used our claws to fight back. You know, like warriors do?" She had heard the stories around camp, of the tumultuous path that her Clan had faced with the shadow cats.

Then, a sinister chuckle lifted from her and she fixed an amused look to Stormpaw. "Oh wait, you probably don't, seeing as you don't even know how to distinguish scents yet, so you're not even warrior material. It's only a matter of time before your Clan kicks you out because of it." Blinking her eyes innocently, Laurelpaw gave a flick of her tail as the smirk once again replaced the doe-eyed look.

Stormpaw 8 moons old, male he/him

stormpaw layed his ears flat down," yadi blabit blibiy blab" is what he heard, thought , he rolled his eyes" oh ya and windclan what gonna pitch you out of the clan if your mentor is active and that he's lazy," he says with a small shake of his head" oh windclan has always been to windy" he says making a little mock on luaruls clan

stormpaw pranced his paws up and down as he gave a little smirk," thunderclan is not a coward! Cinderstar is gonna lead now that was before when we didn't have a leader but now we do!" he boldly said lashing his tail at luarulpaw

Old June 19th, 2022, 10:03 AM

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbiteye View Post
Swiftheart threw off any shyness he had and joined the gathering. The scents of the other two clans was strong and unwelcome, but there was a truce, so he threw of that too.
Fallowpaw | ThunderClan | Post 25
Fallowpaw followed Cinderstar into the clearing, green eyes darting around. He figured he should attend the gathering to prove his loyalty. Thinking about possible conversation, his gaze settled on a WindClan warrior and he made his way over. "Er... hello," he meowed, greeting the stranger awkwardly. "I'm Fallowpaw, and you?" There wasn't any trouble ThunderClan had with WindClan for all he knew, so this would (hopefully) be safe.
Old June 19th, 2022, 10:39 AM
Spiral

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacial View Post
Fallowpaw | ThunderClan | Post 25
Fallowpaw followed Cinderstar into the clearing, green eyes darting around. He figured he should attend the gathering to prove his loyalty. Thinking about possible conversation, his gaze settled on a WindClan warrior and he made his way over. "Er... hello," he meowed, greeting the stranger awkwardly. "I'm Fallowpaw, and you?" There wasn't any trouble ThunderClan had with WindClan for all he knew, so this would (hopefully) be safe.
Swiftheart looked down at the ThunderClan apprentice. "Hello Fallowpaw, my name is Swiftheart," he mewed cheerfully, How is all in ThunderClan?"

^^^Click one!^^^

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch
Old June 19th, 2022, 10:42 AM

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbiteye View Post
Swiftheart looked down at the ThunderClan apprentice. "Hello Fallowpaw, my name is Swiftheart," he mewed cheerfully, How is all in ThunderClan?"
Fallowpaw | ThunderClan | Post 26
Swiftheart was a nice name. Fallowpaw hoped he was swift, maybe he'd see that soon. I should try to go for a little run, then I'll know. "ThunderClan is doing well. Cinderstar is a good leader - I think that under her reign ThunderClan can thrive. How about WindClan?" he asked, interest evident in his tone.
Old June 19th, 2022, 01:33 PM
I like birds

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Distracted

- Copperfire -
He/Him
Copperfire's fur raised in alarm when the cat he'd thrown the dirty look at actually responded. He had really done it now. Great job Copperfire, you have caught a ShadowClan warrior's attention and now they are going to make you pay for disrespecting them and their entire bloodline by killing you when no one is paying attention. A quick look at the other showed that the ShadowClan warrior wasn't acting aggressively... yet. He composed himself before responding in a flat, annoyed tone: "Oh, well excuse me for not knowing you were the one in charge when it comes to who can look where. Next time I'll make sure to ask you." The red tabby lashed his tail unconsciously before reminding himself not to. He didn't want to start a fight, especially not at a gathering, but he wouldn't let other cats step on his tail if he could.

[ @Paramore ]