Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 8th, 2022, 07:16 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: June Gathering

Cinderstar
After watching to make sure the kit and her minder were taken away, offering only a nod to Wildsong, Cinderstar turned to look at Acornpaw. "Forget about them," she replied in a soft tone, leaning down to offer a comforting touch of her nose to the top of the young apprentices head. "Some cats prefer spitting insults around like mouse-bile. Do not engage with them, as they only seek attention."

Nodding towards the ThunderClan deputy, she indicated with a paw for the apprentice to follow her. "Go on back to camp now." If she were being honest, she was not all that surprised at the behavior of the RiverClan apprentice - after all their leader was an egotistical kit in warrior fur. Though she supposed that the same could be said for the warriors of ThunderClan who also hurtled insults back and forth.

[ @lucidense ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old July 8th, 2022, 07:21 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Acornpaw sniffled, looking up at the leader. "A-alright. Thank you." He looked up at the leader, becoming hyperaware of how ugly he must look right now. "I'm sorry, I should have been stronger." If I can't defend myself against a prickly apprentice.. how am I gonna defend the clan? Acornpaw dipped his head, quickly fleeing from the gathering island, trying to catch up with the rest of thunderclan. @marni

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense

Last edited by lucidense; July 8th, 2022 at 07:21 PM.
Old July 8th, 2022, 07:29 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Dawnstar yawned softly as she watched cats freak out about an apprentice getting kidnapped or whatever. If the cat wasn't dead, and pieces of her body hadn't been tossed over ThunderClan's border, or better yet her pelt, she didn't get why anyone was getting their tail in a knot. Just throw RiverClan some prey and herbs, and take the apprentice back, easy. What a fuss over a load of dung. The ShadowClan feline's eyes shone with utter disinterest, however that sparked with a hint of delight as Twilightstar spoke, seeming to find the matter overdramatized as well. It seemed that Twilightstar had stopped with the sympathy act. Although, it was very clear that RiverClan was more or less at fault here. She wondered if this would be the final blow that shattered the longstanding alliance of Wind and River. If Cinderstar was smart or at least smarter than Skystar, she'd jumped at the chance to form an alliance with WindClan. As annoying as they were, the bunnies have proven dependable and competent, or at least Twilightstar.

Anyway, if RiverClan had a history of maiming and abusing apprentices, then okay, maybe there'd be a reason to worry, but Dawnstar's put ShadowClan pretty high on the cruelty list when it came to causing some serious harm. Aside from being insensitive, reckless, (Lionstorm) and a tad bit mean, Dawnstar didn't really count anything RiverClan had done to ThunderClan as evident to them hurting Cinderpaw. ThunderClan was just making a big deal out of nothing again. One of these days she really should give them a real reason to throw a fuss. Although considering they didn't really know what state Cinderpaw was in, it would be intriguing if they really had tortured or harmed the apprentice. But aside from ThunderClan's usual whining and poor me dung, RiverClan was a total riot!

Moving on to Snowleap. Hahahahahaha! She knew RiverClan had fallen on hard times with Skystar in charge, but Snowleap damn! Look at him throwing his entire clan and his leader under the monster like that. If Skystar was smart, which past actions have proven otherwise, he'd exile the tom. Dawnstar found it utterly hilarious how he asked for forgiveness. He was bowing his head not for the sake of knowing that Cinderpaw was 'safe' in RiverClan and saying nothing to ThunderClan about the kidnapping, but for his own peace of mind. He refused to take any form of responsibility for anything, wow! This had to be the funniest gathering in a long time.

Dawnstar didn't attempt to hide her amusement with all of this, laughing and shaking her head. She did notice Cinderblaze booting some young cat away from the deputies, too nice if you asked her, but she was going to ignore it since she was suddenly in a good mood. Still, she did stare at the tom for a long hard second, and then glanced over to Snowleap and went back to smiling maliciously. She noticed Cinderstar looking over to Twilightstar, but wasn't certain as to why. Twilightstar played this game long enough to know when 'not' to involve her clan. You can't lead a clan with a heart full of empathy and compassion, it'd be your downfall.

Then there was RiverClan picking fights with ThunderClan again, predictable, Cinderstar was on top of it. If RiverClan kept walking down its current path, she doubted they'd last long. At least Cinderstar was trying. Dawnstar was solely here for viewing purposes and so didn't see the need to add kindle to the fire. Now that the show was over, it was time to go.

"Well, this has been fun and very entertaining." Dawnstar chuckled, leaping off the stones. "ShadowClan we're out." Dawnstar yowled, giving Twilightstar a wave of her tail in farewell as if the leader would miss her and began leading her clan home.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; July 8th, 2022 at 07:36 PM.
Old July 11th, 2022, 10:32 AM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

The excuses and muttered apologies of Snowleap fell on unfeeling ears as the Thunderclan deputy stared intently at Skystar as he stepped forward to penalize his deputy before stating his version of how Cinderpaw came to be stuck in their camp. The emerald fire in her eyes grew stronger as he seemed to merely brush off the fact that if this was indeed done in good faith, a messenger would have been sent to Thunderclan to inform them. Perhaps THEN a civil discussion of the transference of prey and herbs could be negotiated.

Stifling the displeased rumble of a growl in her throat, Sparrowflight merely gave a flick of her ear and a brief nod to Cinderstar as she called for her to lead the clan home. "Good luck with that mousebrain of a cat," she grumbled quietly, her words just loud enough for Cinderstar to hear, before leaping off the stones as well. "Thunderclan, follow me!"

A quick flick of her tail and she was off. Swift paws leading the way back towards the forest for her peers to follow home.

Old July 11th, 2022, 10:39 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

Ashpaw followed Sparrowflight to Thunderclan camp, wondering why Cinderstar had chosen to remain here alone.
Old July 15th, 2022, 05:23 AM
I like birds

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Distracted

- Copperfire -
He/Him
Copperfire left with the rest of his clan, feeling upset at the general happenings of this gathering. RiverClan was being unreasonable, and he wasn't even going to think about the two cats he had argued with. At least everything else had seemed to go fine.

[ Copperfire has left the gathering ]