Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:02 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 02:00 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 01:47 AM
Time Becomes Meaningless...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:04 AM
*insert creative name...
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 12:42 AM

Old March 12th, 2020, 01:32 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

. @x ghostie @CheetahPelt

"I don't know if he can see them or not," Omenshade said, lifting an eyebrow at Otterstone's direction. "This is Scorpiontail, not Scorpionkit. Learned helplessness is a very dangerous phenomenon." They refused to teach it to their clanmates if they could instead instruct the patient on how to help themselves rather than waiting on someone else's unnecessary intervention. Although inwardly questioning Otterstone's approach, that fizzled out when he noticed she was distracted with Gentlethunder since that probably was taking every ounce of her focus. That tom was a mess and a half that they didn't want to get within a few mouse-lengths of if they could avoid it.
Omenshade preferred to tend to Wormpaw's visit. "Ears are difficult," they commented as they examined the apprentice, a sigh on their tongue. "But these..." In reference to the scratches, Omenshade drawled before coaxing Wormpaw to a better position so they could see what needed to be done. "Looks older, what happened..?"
Old March 12th, 2020, 01:43 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

@Starfall @Kitty Mama

She turned her head back to her apprentice, brow furrowed, and lips pursed. "Omenshade, I am very aware that that's Scorpiontail, and not a kitten. I'm not telling you to treat him as such, but just to make sure he doesn't ruin his paw with trying to dig it out."
Otterstone hoped that Omenshade wasn't going to try and overstep. Though they hadn't yet, she was the medicine cat, and Omenshade was her apprentice. That's the way it would stay.
With a flick of her tail, she turned back to GentleThunder. "I'll wash out your cuts first, then we can patch you up." She offered him a smile, before heading to the back of the den to snag a pawfull of moss to wet from one of the puddles in the den. She brought it back quickly, damp, before coming back to the large tom.
Old March 12th, 2020, 01:48 PM

. @CheetahPelt
Omenshade could have chuffed with skepticism, but their expression was stony-neutral as they regarded Otterstone. "If Scorpiontail requires assistance, I'm certain he has the capacity to say that and we don't need to chase him around for it. After all, he did come here requesting help." But as it was, Scorpiontail wasn't even around as far as they could tell, he'd just gone off somewhere without waiting to be aided. There were more pressing patients than the ones with thorns in their paws, they were just being practical about this.
Old March 12th, 2020, 02:01 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty Mama View Post
. @CheetahPelt
Omenshade could have chuffed with skepticism, but their expression was stony-neutral as they regarded Otterstone. "If Scorpiontail requires assistance, I'm certain he has the capacity to say that and we don't need to chase him around for it. After all, he did come here requesting help." But as it was, Scorpiontail wasn't even around as far as they could tell, he'd just gone off somewhere without waiting to be aided. There were more pressing patients than the ones with thorns in their paws, they were just being practical about this.
@plookie (bump!)

At the mention of Scorpiontail not being there, her head shot up, golden eyes searching the den.

"In the name of Starclan!" She narrowed her eyes. "Cats these days." She turned back to Omenshade, regarding them. "Go ahead then. If he wants help with his thorn, he can come back."

She picked up her damp moss, before turning back to them, speaking through the wad of moss in her mouth.

"I've been thinking of what to do f'r training." Her meow was muffled, though still evident what she was saying.
Old March 12th, 2020, 03:19 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Kitty Mama @CheetahPelt
The tom shot her a smile at the Thank you and continued to look around. Believe it or not, he had never actually been in the medicine cat's den before. Hadn't really gotten big enough wounds to worry about it. The others weren't kidding when they said it really smelled like herbs in here.

As Otterstone played along with him, the Warrior rolled over onto his back and threw his paws up in the air. "I knew it. Bumblebutt put those kit's to this. Avenge me." he wheezed out. Keeping his paws up in the air for dramatic effect before rolling back over onto his stomach. "On a positive note, I don't think we have to worry about having a weak next generation. Those suckers are tough! Sneak attacked me and all!" of course he was going easy on them. Oubviously...

As she mentioned cleaning up his wounds Gentlethunder picked himself up and looked down at his chest and stomach. "Well I guess me rolling around on the ground isn't really helping huh?" he snickered as he looked over to the Medicine Cat apprentice. They seemed very....hm what was the word. Neutral? Was it? In an attempt to at least see some sort of expression, the Calliby stuck out his tongue at Omenshade.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 12th, 2020, 04:07 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk

@Kitty Mama
wormpaw paid most attention to otterstone out of curiosity, squinting his eyes as he watched. when omenshade spoke to the apprentice, it surprised him. he jumped slightly, turning his head to the source before relaxing. he had almost forgotten there was another medicine cat here. ''oh, " he mew in response to the ear statement. wormpaw wasn't too worried about it. in response to omenshade's gesture, the tom lower himself to the ground and roll on his back to show the scratches on his stomach. wormpaw would sigh, fidgeting for a moment at the exposing position. luckily he came prepared with an excuse for his wounds. considering it seemed omenshade was unaware of the trouble wormpaw had done, he didn't see the point in telling the truth. "rabbit. when i was out on my assignment, the terrain was new so i wasn't familiar with it. because of my poor, uh eyesight i ended up disturbing a rabbit in their den..they were vicious,, " wormpaw explained, lying through his teeth. rabbits weren't vicious! they were cuties but for now he had to lie about them. sad..

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; March 12th, 2020 at 04:08 PM.
Old March 21st, 2020, 07:27 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

Finchpaw walked in to the med cat den. Hovering at the entrance she called out Otterstone, Omenshade? May I come in? she asked. It was nice about Cobaltshade to actually care about her health, or maybe she just didn't want to be in trouble @CheetahPelt @Kitty Mama
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old March 22nd, 2020, 04:17 AM

. @:Grimm:
"I'm here," Omenshade confirmed to the kit and invited him in with a leisurely wave of their tail. "I'm glad you've come, though I don't know how you're feeling about the ordeal. So let's start with that, how are you doing, Sparrowkit?" They had their own estimations of how the small kit might be feeling these days but was curious to find out from him since it had been a while after Dirtfur's leave.
Old March 22nd, 2020, 04:17 AM

. @x ghostie
Omenshade wasn't sure the explanation fit the description of a rabbit or would yield scratches on his stomach, but they nodded nonetheless. "I'm guessing the wounds hurt if you're coming in here," they deduced aloud while they were left wondering how rabbit scratches produced claw-marks with sizeable distance between each. "But it has already sealed so I don't think cobwebs are going to be needed. Make sure it stays clean...don't want it to get infected." Equipping Wormpaw with that was pretty much the extent of what could be done here for old scratches when the marigold stock was slim pickings.
Old March 22nd, 2020, 04:21 AM

. @Cecily Herondale
Omenshade was in the back to stare, perplexed, at the herb supply that was getting low with the end of leafbare but with newleaf around the corner, it would see a refill in not too long. As soon as they could get out and actually grab some, anyways. About to pack up for a hike into the territory, they were stopped by someone calling them. "Of course, come in. What can we do for you?"

Last edited by Kitty Mama; March 22nd, 2020 at 04:21 AM.