Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
medical malpractice...
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 11:21 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by paris
Today 11:12 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 11:07 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by wolfie
Today 10:58 PM
WindClan Outsider Joining
Last post by paris
Today 10:50 PM

Old January 19th, 2020, 08:42 AM
eternally tired

Default Re: Lionsbeach

@BILL. @Dust
[sorry this is short.]
"Ok!" Morningmeadow followed Firehawk as they went to go hunting. She padded along Lionsbeach, looking for any prey there might be.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old January 19th, 2020, 10:59 AM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

If you think the camp was cold, ha! The Lionsbeach was much worse although there's more prey around since the river is mostly frozen. A slowly reel of air entered the large tom's lungs, exhaling slowly as the condense breath streamed out of his mouth and nostrils into the cold air. Flexing his paws, stretching out the hind legs, front and strutting out his sore as hell shoulders making a slight crack sound, he was ready to search for some prey. Yes, it's odd to be in this area during leafbare but he absolutely cannot hunt for ..mice or voles. Not even a squirrel. It reminds him of those devilish rats. Mere thoughts made the big brute shiver a bit. If any cat knew of his little secret, he might have to kill them. Okay, okay, not seriously murder them but surely threaten to a certain degree depending on the situation. His green eyes scanned the sandy terrain as he high stepped into the sinking slush and sand that took hold of his every paw-step. Greenfur hoped he'll struck a good fortune of dead fish around thats washed up on shore.
[OPEN]

Last edited by tye; January 19th, 2020 at 11:00 AM.
Old January 19th, 2020, 01:46 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

@BILL. @~WolfDen~

As the patrol would have made their way into the territory and towards the beach, Pebblepaw felt the weariness wash completely off his pelt. His paws were tingling with excitement, every step was a leap and bound, racing ahead of the pair... only to stop when he realized they might lag behind. It wasn't like Pebblepaw couldn't find his way back if he got lost! Still, the apprentice would dip his head politely as he decided to stay in stride with the other two warriors,

"What's at the beach?" Pebblepaw directed his curious gaze to Firehawk, "Like... what prey would we find there? Sand? Rocks?" He chuckled at his own joke, his tail high raised in delight as the new territory came into view. It was huge! And look at all the water! Of course, this wasn't the first time he'd seen anything like this... ahem, gatherings... but still. It was exciting! He could vaguely remember Firehawk taking him out this way, but they didn't go this far last time.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old January 19th, 2020, 10:07 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

"Why would we get sand and rocks for food?" Firehawk questioned Pebblepaw with amusement. "That wouldn't be very tasty! No-- I figured we'd follow the wooded area for a while and see if we can scent anything. The beach won't have much prey for us but if we're lucky, we might spot some crabs or something that's washed up from the water. There's some delicious things in there, it's just too deep for us to hunt."

Firehawk paused in his steps to scent the air of the small woods, ears pricked. "Do either of you smell anything?" It was a test, mainly for Pebblepaw-- but it didn't hurt if Morningmeadow caught something he didn't.
@~WolfDen~, @Dust

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 19th, 2020, 10:41 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermin View Post
If you think the camp was cold, ha! The Lionsbeach was much worse although there's more prey around since the river is mostly frozen. A slowly reel of air entered the large tom's lungs, exhaling slowly as the condense breath streamed out of his mouth and nostrils into the cold air. Flexing his paws, stretching out the hind legs, front and strutting out his sore as hell shoulders making a slight crack sound, he was ready to search for some prey. Yes, it's odd to be in this area during leafbare but he absolutely cannot hunt for ..mice or voles. Not even a squirrel. It reminds him of those devilish rats. Mere thoughts made the big brute shiver a bit. If any cat knew of his little secret, he might have to kill them. Okay, okay, not seriously murder them but surely threaten to a certain degree depending on the situation. His green eyes scanned the sandy terrain as he high stepped into the sinking slush and sand that took hold of his every paw-step. Greenfur hoped he'll struck a good fortune of dead fish around thats washed up on shore.
[OPEN]
A light footed grey tom cat picked his way amount the sandy shore, his green gaze searching the ground. Every so often, the ever blowing wind would pick up and Galedust shivered as it ruffled his short pelt. He gave a shudder of displeasure; why had he come here? The young RiverClan warrior was no fan of the water, and wasn't quite sure how he ended up on the gusty beach. As he scoured along, whiskers twitching unpleasantly at the cold air, he spotted movement in the distance. Narrowing his eyes, Galedust spotted his clanmate a little ways away. Putting his ears down and tail low, the tom cat slunk along and turnded his head away in hopes the other wouldn't call out to him. Though he knew chances were slim of him escaping the windy beach unnoticed, he still tried to get back to solid grass before the other took real notice of him.

Last edited by Jynx; January 19th, 2020 at 10:43 PM.
Old January 19th, 2020, 11:14 PM
another level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

A light footed grey tom cat picked his way amount the sandy shore, his green gaze searching the ground. Every so often, the ever blowing wind would pick up and Galedust shivered as it ruffled his short pelt. He gave a shudder of displeasure; why had he come here? The young RiverClan warrior was no fan of the water, and wasn't quite sure how he ended up on the gusty beach. As he scoured along, whiskers twitching unpleasantly at the cold air, he spotted movement in the distance. Narrowing his eyes, Galedust spotted his clanmate a little ways away. Putting his ears down and tail low, the tom cat slunk along and turnded his head away in hopes the other wouldn't call out to him. Though he knew chances were slim of him escaping the windy beach unnoticed, he still tried to get back to solid grass before the other took real notice of him.
It took soaring heights of his senses and caution since the trespassing and raid of Shadowclan. The scarred white tom ears twitched from just the whistling gust of wind and head swivel from just the littlest of sounds. He lowered his head sniffing the freezing sand to only shoot his head back up to another scent that the wind picked up. Greenfur turned around seeing the back of a grey cat. Memories flooded in of that trespassing weasel Crowtail, overlapping of the unknown cat in front of him. It surely looks like him..! His body still ached, head also pounding relentlessly but that didn't stop the tom running over, growling under his breath. "Wait there!" he shouted. Bunching up his muscled haunches, a big leap sprung him in the air from the cat's side landing in front him blocking his way. "Who the hell are you?" Taking a fully observed glance. Definitely not Crowtail. Despite that, the warrior body tensed up like stone ready to lash out if they do or say anything off.
Who is this cat?
Old January 20th, 2020, 07:23 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermin View Post
It took soaring heights of his senses and caution since the trespassing and raid of Shadowclan. The scarred white tom ears twitched from just the whistling gust of wind and head swivel from just the littlest of sounds. He lowered his head sniffing the freezing sand to only shoot his head back up to another scent that the wind picked up. Greenfur turned around seeing the back of a grey cat. Memories flooded in of that trespassing weasel Crowtail, overlapping of the unknown cat in front of him. It surely looks like him..! His body still ached, head also pounding relentlessly but that didn't stop the tom running over, growling under his breath. "Wait there!" he shouted. Bunching up his muscled haunches, a big leap sprung him in the air from the cat's side landing in front him blocking his way. "Who the hell are you?" Taking a fully observed glance. Definitely not Crowtail. Despite that, the warrior body tensed up like stone ready to lash out if they do or say anything off.
Who is this cat?
Galedust was picking his way away from the other feline when he heard a shout; "Wait there!" Whirling around, he spotted the other RiverClan tom haring towards him, landing in front of the small grey tom cat. Galedust seemed to shrink in his fur as he faced him.
"Who the hell are you?" Galedust's eyes widened as he looked at Greenfur. If he were any other cat with more confidence and cockiness, he would've said something a little more, well, bold, such as "don't you recognize me? I'm your clanmate, for StarClan's sake" or "I don't know, who do you think I am?". However, all he managed out in his small, stuttering voice was, "G-g-Galedust. I-I'm your-your clanm-m-mate." The small tom's voice cut out more when he was nervously, and he silently cursed himself for sounding like a little stuttering kit outside the nursery caught sneaking into the warrior's den.

Last edited by Jynx; January 20th, 2020 at 07:24 AM.
Old January 21st, 2020, 05:57 PM
another level

Stretching his neck forward, nose twitching and observing the tom a little longer his shoulders slightly slumped at the stuttering reply. "My bad," he blurted out. "You looked like- uhm..nevermind." He took note of his scary stance practically towering over his clanmate and fiery glare, quickly putting it out with a subtle gaze. He didn't mean to scary the crap outta the cat. "What are you doing out here?" the white tom couldn't help the suspicion creeping back into his green hues. He thought he was the only one who thought of the nutty idea of scavenging around this area.
@Deranged Llama

Last edited by tye; January 21st, 2020 at 05:57 PM.
Old January 22nd, 2020, 09:26 AM
eternally tired

@BILL. @Dust

Morningmeadow sniffed the air, "Sand, Fish, nothing really." She thought. "I don't smell anything." She said to Firehawk. She still looked around, just to make sure her eyes wouldn't catch something her nose didn't.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old January 22nd, 2020, 10:49 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

@BILL. @~WolfDen~

Really? Morningmeadow could smell all that?! Stars, was Pebblepaw jealous and slightly impressed. It was enough to make his face heat up with embarrassment. Sure, he wasn't all that great yet... but he still had tons to learn! The apprentice's nose twitched as he dug his paws into the grainy sand, his mouth slightly agape to take in all the scents around him.... and nothing! Eyes watering from the salty breeze of the sea, Pebblepaw turned to Firehawk trying to snort the strange scent from his nostrils,

"The sea?" He sniffled though clogs senses, with as much enthusiasm as he could muster. Gah! It was impossible to smell anything! But.. wait, there was something else. "I smell sob'thing else!" He chirped, eyes drifting towards the sky then across the expanse of the beach. What the heck was that?! Some strange bird thing was screeching down one end. At least it had wings like a bird and it was noisy too! He had never seen them before. "Whab are those?" Tilting his head to the side, Pebblepaw directed a curious gaze between the warriors.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart