Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 10:31 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM

Old March 3rd, 2018, 10:58 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: The Starcave

Ferretpaw sat on a rock, waiting for the deputy to arrive. His gaze scanned the territory. He exhaled and closed his eyes and continued to wait, tail thumping on the rock beside him. Ferretpaw got to his paws and stretched. The dead apprentice flicked his ears and looked at the ground.

He looked over his shoulder, sighing when he saw only StarClan cats. The apprentice waited for a bit longer, seated on the rock again. His whiskers twitched and he glanced over his shoulder. Passionblaze had arrived. He jumped down from the rock he had been seated on and walked over to the tom, tail flicking. Ferretpaw stood in front of deputy. He waited until he was ready before giving him his first life.

[Writers Block]

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; March 3rd, 2018 at 10:59 AM.
Old March 4th, 2018, 01:38 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Ferretpaw sat on a rock, waiting for the deputy to arrive. His gaze scanned the territory. He exhaled and closed his eyes and continued to wait, tail thumping on the rock beside him. Ferretpaw got to his paws and stretched. The dead apprentice flicked his ears and looked at the ground.

He looked over his shoulder, sighing when he saw only StarClan cats. The apprentice waited for a bit longer, seated on the rock again. His whiskers twitched and he glanced over his shoulder. Passionblaze had arrived. He jumped down from the rock he had been seated on and walked over to the tom, tail flicking. Ferretpaw stood in front of deputy. He waited until he was ready before giving him his first life.

[Writers Block]
Passionblaze certainly was awestruck. He never been to Starclan before, so seeing it for the first time was a knock out. He wondered if this was how every leader reacted when they came to Starclan. The tom then looked forward, eyes wandering around for a moment. This was the place where dead cats resided. This was their happy ever after. He wondered if his father was here. Was his father going to be one of the cats giving him a life? It would had been nice and comforting to see Flamingpassion again.

The flamed tom’s muscles tensed when he saw the first cat. Passionblaze had been focused on the scenery and not on anyone approaching him anytime soon. After calming down slightly, Passionblaze gave a soft smile, unable to speak as he felt a bit unworthy to be around the starry-pelted cats. So, instead he gave a bow of his head in respect, his eyes studying the cat. An apprentice, he observed. It was time for his first life.
Old March 4th, 2018, 03:53 PM
Might disappear again

Ferretpaw waited until he was ready. The apprentice showed no emotion, he just simply sat there, staring at the tom. He exhaled and flicked an ear. The apprentice looked over his shoulder, watching all the cats walking around.

Without hesitation Ferretpaw lifted his head and touched noses with him. “With this life I give you courage. Use it well to make the right decisions, even when things get tough.” The apprentice stood completely still for a few moments, then backed away with his head lowered. He twitched his whiskers and backed into the crowd, leaving Passionblaze in the clearing as he waited for the next cat to give him a life.

Character Site

Old March 5th, 2018, 03:29 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Ferretpaw waited until he was ready. The apprentice showed no emotion, he just simply sat there, staring at the tom. He exhaled and flicked an ear. The apprentice looked over his shoulder, watching all the cats walking around.

Without hesitation Ferretpaw lifted his head and touched noses with him. “With this life I give you courage. Use it well to make the right decisions, even when things get tough.” The apprentice stood completely still for a few moments, then backed away with his head lowered. He twitched his whiskers and backed into the crowd, leaving Passionblaze in the clearing as he waited for the next cat to give him a life.

Passionblaze breathed softly, his green-amber gaze watching the apprentice as the young lad stepped up to him. Passionblaze did not expect to touch noses with the dead cat, as he wasn't used to this. He was a little taken off guard, slightly overwhelmed, and almost stepped back. He felt the new life seep into his veins, fresh and cold like the freezing nights of leafbare. All thoughts were pushed aside. For him everything was out of sight. His eyes had closed for a moment until the starclan cat stepped back. Passionblaze let out a deep breath, blinking his eyes frequently to regain conscious. He wondered if dying was like receiving a new life. Cold, yet promising. Passionblaze had nodded, taking account of what the starclan said and watched as he disappeared back into the crowd. The Life of Courage. His first life, now on to his second one.

@guapathecat
Old March 6th, 2018, 04:25 PM
among us

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Passionblaze breathed softly, his green-amber gaze watching the apprentice as the young lad stepped up to him. Passionblaze did not expect to touch noses with the dead cat, as he wasn't used to this. He was a little taken off guard, slightly overwhelmed, and almost stepped back. He felt the new life seep into his veins, fresh and cold like the freezing nights of leafbare. All thoughts were pushed aside. For him everything was out of sight. His eyes had closed for a moment until the starclan cat stepped back. Passionblaze let out a deep breath, blinking his eyes frequently to regain conscious. He wondered if dying was like receiving a new life. Cold, yet promising. Passionblaze had nodded, taking account of what the starclan said and watched as he disappeared back into the crowd. The Life of Courage. His first life, now on to his second one.

@guapathecat
Shinepaw sighed, watching Ferretpaw walk away. Well, now it’s my turn, she though as she padded up to Passionblaze, touching noses with him. “I give you the life of loyalty. I died at the claws of a traitorous warrior long ago, so use this life to be loyal to your entire Clan, and the cats within it.” She meowed, sending the life into Passionblaze. Shinepaw smiled. “Use it well.” she mewed, watching from the sidelines as the future leader got his next lives.

Click the eggs!
Old March 6th, 2018, 06:50 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by guapathecat View Post
Shinepaw sighed, watching Ferretpaw walk away. Well, now it’s my turn, she though as she padded up to Passionblaze, touching noses with him. “I give you the life of loyalty. I died at the claws of a traitorous warrior long ago, so use this life to be loyal to your entire Clan, and the cats within it.” She meowed, sending the life into Passionblaze. Shinepaw smiled. “Use it well.” she mewed, watching from the sidelines as the future leader got his next lives.
Again another cat approached him. Passionblaze stood tall to appear brave but he was still a bit woozy from receiving his first life. He had little time to recover when he saw the blurry image of another cat stepping up to him. This was a price of being a leader. No one ever said it was a breeze to gain a life. For him, he felt like he was dying and being revived again. Since he never died, he couldn’t compare receiving a new life to death. However, the gist was that it still hurt. It left him shocked. But, a good type of pain. It was the feeling of integrity and he treasured that virtue. Passionblaze dipped his head to the starry pelted cat, feeling her touch her nose to his. Again, that cold feeling sleeping into his veins and leaving him distraught for a slight moment. When she pulled away, Passionblaze heard her words repeat themselves in his head. The life of loyalty.

@Spiral Whirl
Old March 6th, 2018, 10:34 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk

Quote:

Again another cat approached him. Passionblaze stood tall to appear brave but he was still a bit woozy from receiving his first life. He had little time to recover when he saw the blurry image of another cat stepping up to him. This was a price of being a leader. No one ever said it was a breeze to gain a life. For him, he felt like he was dying and being revived again. Since he never died, he couldn’t compare receiving a new life to death. However, the gist was that it still hurt. It left him shocked. But, a good type of pain. It was the feeling of integrity and he treasured that virtue. Passionblaze dipped his head to the starry pelted cat, feeling her touch her nose to his. Again, that cold feeling sleeping into his veins and leaving him distraught for a slight moment. When she pulled away, Passionblaze heard her words repeat themselves in his head. The life of loyalty.

@Spiral Whirl
The queen watch, she could feel the excitement in her paws. Nervous may be a understatement to describe how Bundleleaf felt. She watch the two apprentices give the tom his first and second life. Realizing it was her turn, the brown tabby step forward. "Hello. " She meow, figuring she should at least greet him. Bundleleaf offer him a reassuring smile. "I give you the life of joy, through thick and thin always wear a smile on your face. " She lightly touch her nose to him. Muttering a soft, "I'm sure your make a great leader," Before stepping back. Bundleleaf rejoin the other starry cats, feeling rather happy that it seem to go smoothly. She didn't know how the others seem so calm, maybe being dead still didn't give her wisdom. However her smile never did waver through out her life.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old March 7th, 2018, 05:22 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
The queen watch, she could feel the excitement in her paws. Nervous may be a understatement to describe how Bundleleaf felt. She watch the two apprentices give the tom his first and second life. Realizing it was her turn, the brown tabby step forward. "Hello. " She meow, figuring she should at least greet him. Bundleleaf offer him a reassuring smile. "I give you the life of joy, through thick and thin always wear a smile on your face. " She lightly touch her nose to him. Muttering a soft, "I'm sure your make a great leader," Before stepping back. Bundleleaf rejoin the other starry cats, feeling rather happy that it seem to go smoothly. She didn't know how the others seem so calm, maybe being dead still didn't give her wisdom. However her smile never did waver through out her life.
Passionblaze regained his strength after a momentary dizziness. He made out another starry figure approaching him. He was surprised that he hadn’t collapsed from exhaustion. He was still standing. Hopefully, he appeared as prideful because he knew for certain that within him was a sort of...nervous. No doubt he was nervous as becomingbleader was a huge responsibility. That didn’t deter his faith in Thunderclan. As their new leader, he focused himself on making goals and following them. In his mind, Thunderclan would one day become a utopia. Thriving and prospering because of mighty warriors. The cat that appeared before him was a queen. The tom flicked his ears back, once again bowing his head to show respect. When she touched noses with him, a frosty feeling of warmth laid within him. It wasn’t too cold like his two lives before, so that must had meant he was getting used to this. Not that he minded the pain at all. He just didn’t like it being overbearing. He had smiled brightly after the queen stepped away. More so towards her compliment that she muttered at him. “I sure do hope so,” He replied, softly. The Life of Joy. For some odd reason,’it made him feel kittish inside. No matter how stressful responsibilities will be, he will maintain a life of joy. Serving his clan was joyful enough, anyway.

@Fuzzyfeline
Old March 7th, 2018, 04:03 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:

Passionblaze regained his strength after a momentary dizziness. He made out another starry figure approaching him. He was surprised that he hadn’t collapsed from exhaustion. He was still standing. Hopefully, he appeared as prideful because he knew for certain that within him was a sort of...nervous. No doubt he was nervous as becomingbleader was a huge responsibility. That didn’t deter his faith in Thunderclan. As their new leader, he focused himself on making goals and following them. In his mind, Thunderclan would one day become a utopia. Thriving and prospering because of mighty warriors. The cat that appeared before him was a queen. The tom flicked his ears back, once again bowing his head to show respect. When she touched noses with him, a frosty feeling of warmth laid within him. It wasn’t too cold like his two lives before, so that must had meant he was getting used to this. Not that he minded the pain at all. He just didn’t like it being overbearing. He had smiled brightly after the queen stepped away. More so towards her compliment that she muttered at him. “I sure do hope so,” He replied, softly. The Life of Joy. For some odd reason,’it made him feel kittish inside. No matter how stressful responsibilities will be, he will maintain a life of joy. Serving his clan was joyful enough, anyway.

@Fuzzyfeline

The small figure of Skykit could be seen watching in the ranks of StarClan. Her long creamy white pelt had stars shining in it like the warriors around her. Skykit had been granted the chance to give a life, the life of Faith. After the Queen stepped away from Passionblaze, soon to be Passionstar the blue eyed she-kit bounced over to the much larger tom. Her bushy little tail was slightly held up but she dipped her head to the tom. "Hello." She chirped. It was round not to greet your elderly. With bright eyes she tried to reach up and touch his nose to hers. "I give you the life of Faith. Be faithful not only in StarClan but in your choices and Clanmates." The kit meowed. Skykit then bad up a bit. She didn't want to crowed him. True she'd never given a life or received one. But that didn't mean she hasn't seen a life be given. Only being here four moons she'd already seen more leader ceremonies then she ever thought she would. "Be wise with your faith and you'll be a wonderful leader." She added after he recovered from his life. With that she gave a smile and turn around. Disappearing in the ranks of StarClan warriors.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old March 7th, 2018, 04:36 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

The small figure of Skykit could be seen watching in the ranks of StarClan. Her long creamy white pelt had stars shining in it like the warriors around her. Skykit had been granted the chance to give a life, the life of Faith. After the Queen stepped away from Passionblaze, soon to be Passionstar the blue eyed she-kit bounced over to the much larger tom. Her bushy little tail was slightly held up but she dipped her head to the tom. "Hello." She chirped. It was round not to greet your elderly. With bright eyes she tried to reach up and touch his nose to hers. "I give you the life of Faith. Be faithful not only in StarClan but in your choices and Clanmates." The kit meowed. Skykit then bad up a bit. She didn't want to crowed him. True she'd never given a life or received one. But that didn't mean she hasn't seen a life be given. Only being here four moons she'd already seen more leader ceremonies then she ever thought she would. "Be wise with your faith and you'll be a wonderful leader." She added after he recovered from his life. With that she gave a smile and turn around. Disappearing in the ranks of StarClan warriors.
The most heartbreaking part of his lives was when he saw a kit bouncing towards him. He knew life wasn’t granted. He knew death didn’t discriminate but it was something about seeing a dead kit, who never had a chance to live a fulfilling life of becoming an apprentice or warrior. It made his heart tighten when the starry kit bounced towards him. He leaned further down to touch noses with her. The life of faith. Even if the contact was a little hearthrobbing to him, it made him realize the future of Thunderclan. Small kits like Skykit who were excited about becoming warriors. These were feral grounds and not most feral cats made it to their warriorhood. Everybody dies but not everybody lives, Passionblaze thought sadly after seeing the Starclan kit scamper off among the other Starclan warriors. One thing that flames his determination was the brightest look in her blue eyes. Although dead, she a brilliantly lit star. Passionblaze knew that she would had made an excellent warrior if given the chance. Any kit with that look in their eyes always inspired Passionblaze to do better.

@Silver Pinneaple

Last edited by Brilliance; March 7th, 2018 at 04:39 PM.