Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Now THIS is Paradise!
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:34 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:07 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM

Old April 18th, 2024, 09:03 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Confused

Default Re: Sunset Grove

- @Dolomedes @taillow
Dovepaw liked the idea of combining the two apprentices. When Bravebird told them that all of them were going to run Dovepaw started sprinting after her alongside Rabbitpaw. "I'm feeling okay."
Sorry this is so short/rushed I forgot to reply

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old April 22nd, 2024, 12:08 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Sunset Grove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw was happy that Bravebird had allowed him to join her and Dovepaw for training, he had a lot to learn if he wanted to be ready to protect Windclan from Riverclan and minks! The warrior started with bringing them on a run through the territory which was amazing, it was the first time that Rabbitpaw really got to just run!!! Not confined by the walls of camp or having to stay with the group. It was the first time he really felt the winds of their territory and it was the moment that really felt like Rabbitpaw was Windclan, that he was one with the wind and the territory! He was Rabbitpaw of Windclan and he was going to be the best apprentice and warrior that he could be for his clan. Starting with this training, even though he was already planning so many trainings and had a spar with Lightningpaw. Eventually, Bravebird slowed to a stop and Rabbitpaw halted as well, gasping for air now that he realized just how much his lungs had lagged compared to his legs.

They were now in a woodland, Rabbitpaw hadn't been given any tours yet so he didn't know what it was called, he made a note to ask Crowtooth or someone else for a territory tour soon. His green eyes lifted from the terrain to the warrior as she spoke again. The blonde apprentice heaved one more big breath, held it for a moment in his burning lungs, before exhaling and lifting up. "More than ready! Will we be running back to camp too?" The little tom tried not to be too excited at the thought of another run but he couldn't help it, that was so much fun. He couldn't help but be anxious. He didn't know if they were near any borders or near where any mink sightings have been but he trusted that Bravebird wouldn't have led them to a dangerous spot. He pointedly squashed down the flashes of the meeting that showed behind his eye lids every time he blinks as he thought of borders, or more so, the Riverclan border. Everything was okay, just focus.

Rabbitpaw turned his attention to the apprentice that was also here, Dovepaw. The blonde apprentice hasn't been able to meet many of his fellow apprentices yet, mostly just Lightningpaw, and that was it. "My name is Rabbitpaw, I am happy to be able to train with you!" The tom gave to the other apprentice in greeting, tilting his head slightly as he awaited to be given a greeting or introduction back from Dovepaw.
[ @Kaybug. - Dovepaw ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaybug. View Post
- @Dolomedes @taillow
Dovepaw liked the idea of combining the two apprentices. When Bravebird told them that all of them were going to run Dovepaw started sprinting after her alongside Rabbitpaw. "I'm feeling okay."
Sorry this is so short/rushed I forgot to reply

BRAVEBIRD
she/her | windclan fury | 45 moons | active purrks

At the enthusiasm of Rabbitpaw, Bravebird grinned and flicked her tail. Crowtooth was a good choice for his mentor; he'd be certain to foster that sense of excitement within the young tom. "More than likely, yes. Just as important as hunting and battle training is building your endurance. A WindClan strength is being able to out-speed our opponents - tire them out and then come at them with enough blows to knock them down." Trotting a bit further into Sunset Grove, to a patch that was a bit more clear, she turned to face the two. "We'll start with basic fighting moves, and then try a bit of partner fighting since there's two of you."

Turning first to Rabbitpaw, Bravebird squared her shoulders as she faced the apprentice. "First basic move you'll need to know is the front paw blow. You'll take your front paw, lift it like this, and strike down on either your opponents head or shoulders." Lifting a paw, she aimed to swipe at the air in rapid succession, each time bringing her paw down hard enough to create a small breeze. Then she glanced towards Rabbitpaw, and with the same sheathed paw brought it down gentle on first his head, then his shoulders. "In a real fight, you'll do it with your claws out. You can also change it up to have your paw coming from the side, like this-" Taking her paw again she aimed a gentle paw on Rabbitpaw's cheek - nowhere near hard enough to hurt, just a gentle tap.

"Now, if a front paw blow is being used on you, best way to dodge is to yank your head back, or duck low to the ground. Side to side also works." Really, any move backwards or out of the way would suffice. Bravebird glanced at the two with a nod. "How about Rabbitpaw, you try the move, and Dovepaw, you try to duck. Then, you can switch."

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse