Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Neptune.
Today 12:44 PM
go!
Last post by silver.
Today 12:38 PM
Croaking Swamp
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 12:29 PM
RABBIT'S ASSISTANCE
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 12:18 PM

Old January 7th, 2024, 08:32 AM
"Your good old friend!"

Bump Policy: You can bump me anytime pal!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Object hunt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally Darling~ View Post
well- she wanted to work alone, but what could helping out hurt? "yea sure!" she said as she padded over.

"Yay!Thank you!", she said purring and rubbing heads with Dizzypaw.

Old January 9th, 2024, 07:09 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Redhawk
She/they | 29 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector
At the start of the event, Redhawk let out a small 'mrrp!' and got to her paws. This sounded like it would be lots of fun! The whole event seemed very well thought out and put together; Red found pride blossoming in her chest at watching the young apprentice grow up. With the right amount of training she knew Daylightpaw would make a wonderful addition to ThunderClan's warrior ranks.

Taking note of a tom that seemed to be heading out on his own, Red turned around and hurried out of camp, figuring they could team up together. Four eyes would be better than two, right? Her tail flicked behind her as she made sure to keep Sprucepaw within eyesight but also take a moment or two to glance around at the snowscape. It was blindingly white and from a branch above them a few flakes fell off. Curious the reddish-brown somali mix lifted herself up to swipe her tongue out for them, shivering at their cold taste.

...Oh! Wait, Sprucepaw! Looking back she noticed the young tom playing in the snow, hopping here and there. A bright smile unfurled on her face and she picked up the pace to catch up. "W-Wait up SSS-Sprucepaw!" Letting out a small giggle Redhawk leapt up to a small pile of snow next to one that the brown furred apprentice. Flurries flew up around her as she glanced towards him with a gleam in her eyes. "Heading t-towards Willow's R-Rise? That's w-where I was t-thinking of going! Want t-to team up?"

Turning back towards the path she continued padding along, keeping her ears perked and eyes alert for any signs of the objects they were out on the hunt for.

[ @Alchemist Kitsune - buddy time! ]
Old January 11th, 2024, 02:05 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

DaylightPaw
8 moons
She/Her
ThC Apprentice

____

@Katiethewolfchild - MantisPaw

You rolled a 2 10!

You find the moss-ball under a nest in the corner of the nursery! Good job!

____

@/Katiethewolfchild - BeetlePaw

You rolled a 4 5!

You didn't find the tree this time, try again!

____

@/Katiethewolfchild - SheepPaw

You rolled a 4 8!

You didn't find the nest this time, try again!

____

@/Katiethewolfchild - SunLeap

You rolled a 17 18! You find the tree and you hear a hint for the frozen puddle! Check by Cattail pond!

____

@/Katiethewolfchild - DogPaw

You rolled a 2 14! You found the fallen tree easily!

____

@Alchemist Kitsune - SprucePaw

You rolled a 13 15! You easily found the two birds nests!

____

@tallulah - RedHawk

You rolled a 7 16! Since you and SprucePaw are together, you find the birds nests as well, plus you hear someone talking about a fallen tree being in Small Pines!

____

@Barnaby - FleckPaw

You didn't get out to search this time. Better luck next time!

____

@Wally Darling~ - DizzyPaw

My next post will be on 01/16/24

Last edited by Ladiebugg; January 11th, 2024 at 02:06 PM.
Old January 13th, 2024, 11:05 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucepaw |
Kitty Softpaws - Active | Ultimate Predator - Inactive

Fudge was alone. Or at least, he had thought he was alone. The former kittypet would have never allowed himself to look so vulnerable... so weak in front of another had he known they were there. It was an admittedly undignified squeak that escaped the chocolate point as the red blur called out his name and landed besides him, the jump that took him high into the air mightily impressive if not for the nature of the situation. Resembling a brown urchin as he landed back on the ground on all fours, eyes round for a moment before they became deadpanned half orbs once more, the apprentice found himself breathing heavily, puffs of condensation gathering in front of his nose at a rapid enough speed to frost his whiskers over.

In a desperate attempt to save face, the dark limbed eight moon old pointedly stared at the she-cat beside him, thoroughly unimpressed - mortified, the word was mortified - with the situation at paw. Suspicions quickly rose to the forefront of his mind, his cautious nature screaming at him that this was a stranger, and he was in danger of finding himself beneath a pristine mound of snow if he followed her anywhere. Besides, how did this cat know where he was going? Other than the fact that it was obvious - logic didn't matter here, shut up - was she studying him? Following him around to find some weakness? Perhaps Angry had put her up to this! Up to making sure the kittypet was up to par, and if not, to take him out. Eep. Actually, that was a terrifying though and he was done with it now, thank you very much.

Before he could answer - not that he was certain he was going to - the red warrior kept along the path, evidently going ahead whether he accompanied her or not. Well then... rude much. Fudge would have probably done the same, but that was besides the point. Eh... maybe this was a good thing. Meant this potential spy was probably not a potential spy and just a cat playing the game. And even better? It probably meant he wasn't going to be expected to talk much at all! He could get behind that!

Mind made up, the gangly, long legged apprentice followed, long fur slowly accumulating the frosty flurry falling from the sky. It didn't take long to arrive, his little hops changed over to a more dignified walk. The tree here was majestic, even in the dead of winter, and not even the Havana Brown mix could stop himself from staring up in awe at the frosted branches now gleaming in almost ethereal beauty. Wrinkling his nose in thought, the young tom recalled what it was that they had been asked to find, and without a second thought, he took foot and claw to the tree and climbed, his strides graceful as he reached his first branch. Eyes that missed so much on the ground grew sharp and focused up in the tree, searching for any and all the trinkets the she-hawk had scattered about here.

They were to search for a tree with five claw marks on it... This one had plenty of marks, but somehow he doubted that was it. Too easy. And despite being dried, there were certainly still leaves on this... what had the red one called it? This willow. Yes. Willow's Rise... He hadn't just come to the realization of why it was called that. He was just making sure, right? Right! Next in the list was... wait? Was that a bird's nest up there?

Fudge's eyes glinted with interest, whiskers twitching as he climbed further up, jumping from branch to branch almost without thought as he made for the trinket he'd found. A rare, pleased smile crossed his maw as he reached his target, realizing that it wasn't just one, but two nests here, just like the apprentice had asked for! Twitching his tail, he turned around, looking for the warrior he had followed here. She had accompanied him here of her own free will. He wasn't certain if it was to kill him or to have fun - why not both... oh that was even more terrifying, nope, not going there anymore - but it didn't seem very... fair of claim this all to himself. They were a team, right? That's what she had said... right? Right...

Look. This wasn't a kindness or a sign of weakness... He was just... blending in. Making sure he looked like he belonged. No guilt here over trying to take advantage of another cat's potential good intentions. Nope. Only idiots and cats who got beat up for their dinner did that. Feel guilty. And he was neither of those things... Well, not anymore, in any case. He was just playing it safe and smart... that was all.

"Nests," he called out to his companion as he balanced himself on the tree's extended limb.

@tallulah [Redhawk]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old January 31st, 2024, 09:55 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Redhawk
She/they | 29 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws [inactive] • [Open]
The unimpressed stare of Sprucepaw flew right over the tufted reddish-brown head of Redhawk as the warrior continued along the path unaware and with a smile. Little paws carried her across the frosted snow-covered ground as she searched high and low for the objects that Daylightpaw had instructed them to hunt. Not much was out here in the territory besides themselves and a few scattered branches and...

"You got something??" Eagerly the warrior made a hard turn to follow Sprucepaw as he approached the weeping willow that hung over the Clan's graveyard. Daylightpaw had spoken of five marks, but there were much more than that on this tree. Red watched him quizzically as he climbed, wondering if he had spotted something. After a moment she began to climb after him, claws sinking into the bark as she hauled herself up easily branch by branch.

Soon enough she slid out onto a nearby branch, balancing on it and peering up and over at the nests he had found. "Nice work!!!" she beamed at the apprentice, giving a wave of her fluffy tail. "One down.... ahhh... sss-several more t-to go!" Up here it was easier to spot stuff, so Redhawk looked around to see if there was anything nearby. She couldn't see them, but voices floated up to her and she angled her ears towards them. Fallen tree... Small Pines.

"SSS-Sprucepaw!" she called in excitement, head turning to him. "I t-think SSS-Smallpines has one of t-the objects!" Barely able to contain her glee, Redhawk expertly maneuvered her way down the tree, leaping back onto the ground once she was close enough. "Come on! Come on!" Energy like that of a kit, Red waited until her companion was on the ground before bolting towards the border, whiskers blown back by the wind. That's where the fallen tree had to be!

[ @Alchemist Kitsune ]
Old February 6th, 2024, 03:08 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

DaylightPaw
8 moons
She/Her
ThC Apprentice

____

@Alchemist Kitsune - SprucePaw
You rolled a 11 20!

You find the birds nest and hear whispers of the clawed tree being in Haggard Ruins, be careful!

____

@tallulah - RedHawk
You rolled a 6 10!

You find the birds nest! Nice job!

___

@Katiethewolfchild - MantisPaw

___

@/Katiethewolfchild - BeetlePaw

___

@/Katiethewolfchild - SheepPaw

___

@/Katiethewolfchild - DogPaw

___

@/Katiethewolfchild - SunLeap

___

@Barnaby - FleckPaw

___
@DaphB) - DizzyPaw

___

Last edited by Ladiebugg; February 6th, 2024 at 03:08 PM.
Old February 8th, 2024, 09:24 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucepaw |
Kitty Softpaws - Active | Ultimate Predator - Inactive | Agatha Kitty - Active

It was almost instinctual. The praise made the Birman mix's chest raise importantly, and a small gleam of pride could be noticed in the otherwise blank stare. The small silence that followed as Chatty searched the perimeter was also well appreciated, and the young apprentice found himself imitating her, albeit admittedly with no clue as to what she was searching for. He still remembered what it was that the she-hawk had asked for, but knew better than to assume he would be able to spot any one of those small things from all the way up here. Well... small when compared to the scope of the entire forest, in any case. A fallen tree or a tree with marks on it were hardly the type of thing one dragged back to camp, he supposed.

The sound of his name - well, his star worshipper given one, as it were - almost causing him to leap straight out of the branch he was on, Fudge turned a pointed glare towards the red furred she-cat besides him. As she spoke, the annoyance melted away, confusion flickering on his brow for only a moment before he composed himself, deadpanned green orbs back where they belonged. Truth be told, he wasn't sure why Chatty was so certain she knew where one of the objects was, and he wasn't in the mood to ask. Perhaps something she'd seen recently popped back to mind? It was the most likely scenario, to be fair.

With a shrug, the chocolate point followed after the warrior, careful as he made his way down. Last thing he needed was to fall face first on the snow and give the potential spy an opening. Not that... he was all that convinced this one was the murdering type. Seemed to have more The Boulder than Angry in her, which was the superior choice as far as he was concerned. Not a moment after he was down, he saw the she-cat bolt, coaxing an unamused scoff out of him. And yet before he could follow, the birds began chirping, silent as they had been up to that point. Lifting his head with interest, he saw one flying past the heavily marked willow, wings flapping in the direction of the old camp. The one that had exploded not long after he'd first arrived to this place.

He didn't know why... but he suddenly wanted to... chase after it? Like if perhaps one of the things meant to be found would be there, waiting for him. Narrowing his eyes, the young tom turned his attention to the fresh paw prints on the snow. He could follow after Chatty, let her know they should go to the ruins. Potentially get another object alongside her as well. Or he could go alone. Make this one his find alone. But then... what did he have to go on? Not much other than a gut feeling. The warrior, on the other paw, had seemed pretty sure there was something to be found elsewhere. And what if he got to the ruins and found nothing there? That would certainly make him look the fool, and Fudge was no fool!

"Delay!" the long furred tom called towards his companion in the hopes that she would wait, his mind made up as he followed the path left behind by the red furred blur.

@tallulah [Redhawk]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios