Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Today 01:56 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:40 AM

Old July 2nd, 2017, 02:35 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
It broke her heart to see her daughter's belief's crushed in a second notice. It did. It really did. She knew she didn't believe in the afterlife, she had always knew. Boreas didn't really tell any of her children about it really, and didn't force it. Besides, the Dusk Syndicate, didn't exactly... believe in StarClan or the Dark Forest. And, honestly she kinda instantly regretted her choice to bring her here. But that was already done with. Blade was here. So, she had to go through it. Even if it hurt her daughter's belief's to the very core. Sadness was clear on Boreas's gaze as she stared at her daughter, up and down. "Blade, I'm sorry, but this is the only way I could see you, I--" The former commander closed her eyes sharply. This hurt. A lot. She gave a small smile. Perhaps, changing the mood of the situation, would help. "I--How-- how have you been..?" Boreas didn't really know. And she didn't exactly want to see it for herself. Perhaps, scared to see disaster. She had known a lot of cats admired and respected her. She didn't really, deserve it. But, it didn't all matter.
Blade shook her head a little bit. She didn't understand, but she was here now and she had to stick it out until her mother no longer desired to talk to her or until someone in the real world woke her up. She had heard some stories and vaguely knew of how this all worked. "I've been okay I guess. Just been doing the same old, same old. Risking my career in the Dusk Syndicate for some other cats," she replied, knowing all too well that Boreas knew what she did. It was what Blade did in life. This was her role and she believed there was nothing she could do now to change that. Her sibling wasn't ever around to influence her, the only influence she had were murderous cats. That only drove her to continue doing what she did despite Halite's strict orders. She didn't care what the Commander wanted. He was hardly around to begin with, so why bother? He wasn't the same since Boreas died, though neither was Blade herself. Why would that shock her? "You having fun here in the Dark Forest? Seems like a place filled with fun," she rolled her eyes before they darted around. The sarcasm was clear in her tone, typical Blade tone.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 2nd, 2017 at 02:36 PM.
Old July 8th, 2017, 02:29 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

It was dark... nothing can be seen or felt until he opened his eyes slowly seeing only dark trees and a almost misty floor. Yet he did not feel cold, nor warmth. He just felt.... the bloodlust but this was normal to him. He begins to get up slowly looking at his paws which for some reason still had blood. He looks at his body seeing that his fur was now a bit rugged and scary looking. His pelt was as black as the darkness within this place. He feels his neck to find that his collar was still there but the teeth felt more sharp than ever. He begins to stand up, his blood red eyes glowed dangerously within the darkness as he begins to look around smelling so many others yet his scent was more scary it was the scent of death and blood. He sighs softly as he looks at the darkness above. He was finally killed the feared leader of madness, the ender of clans and warriors has fallen and his clan may have just abandoned him as soon as the warrior he saw as his love struck the final blow. Killer has fallen but this does not mean he has given up. He growls softly " soon my dear friend. Death will not stop a demon from killing. Nor can you Phoenix. " he says in a dark husky voice as he begins to walk following the scent of many.
How he looks like: http://madwolfheart.deviantart.com/a...ness-691199000
Old July 9th, 2017, 05:13 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

@Skjoldolfr

Crowpelt walked though the endless forest of nothingness. Just a dream. Just a dream. I can't get hurt here, Just a dream. Crowpelt thought as his dark fur shined out from the shadows. Rabbittail let out a little evil laugh as he waited for the chaos to began.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old July 10th, 2017, 07:52 AM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darky View Post
@Skjoldolfr

Crowpelt walked though the endless forest of nothingness. Just a dream. Just a dream. I can't get hurt here, Just a dream. Crowpelt thought as his dark fur shined out from the shadows. Rabbittail let out a little evil laugh as he waited for the chaos to began.
Phantom blinked her eyes, expecting to have woken up in her nest in the fighters' den, back in the Dusk Syndicate, but instead, she woke up in a peaty, dark forest with a boggy ground. It took her a few moments to take in what she was seeing, and she quickly looked down, relieved that she was not at all transparent, so she couldn't be dead. The gray calico stood, looking around for whoever had brought her here, for she knew no one evil who had died,
as far as she knew.
Old July 10th, 2017, 08:01 AM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skjoldolfr View Post

Phantom blinked her eyes, expecting to have woken up in her nest in the fighters' den, back in the Dusk Syndicate, but instead, she woke up in a peaty, dark forest with a boggy ground. It took her a few moments to take in what she was seeing, and she quickly looked down, relieved that she was not at all transparent, so she couldn't be dead. The gray calico stood, looking around for whoever had brought her here, for she knew no one evil who had died,
as far as she knew.
@Skjoldolfr
"Hello phantom" Rabbittail said from a branch. "I have something to tell you, something quite shocking" rabbittail said with a grin on his muzzle. Crowpelt wonder around as he keep positive as he thought he saw phantom but he knew he saw rabbittail. Crowpelt tried to get to the two cats.

Gone

Last edited by Darky; July 10th, 2017 at 09:01 AM.
Old July 10th, 2017, 12:12 PM
questionmark

Quote:
@Skjoldolfr
"Hello phantom" Rabbittail said from a branch. "I have something to tell you, something quite shocking" rabbittail said with a grin on his muzzle. Crowpelt wonder around as he keep positive as he thought he saw phantom but he knew he saw rabbittail. Crowpelt tried to get to the two cats.
Phantom looked up as she heard a familiar voice, and saw to her shock, Rabbittail. She'd honestly expected him to go to StarClan, but apparently, she'd been wrong, just like the countless other occasions. Great. Once I die, I'll be stuck with him until everyone's forgotten him or I kill him again. The fighter thought bitterly, digging her claws into the damp soil in anger. Then she smelled a second cat and turned her head to see Crowpelt. Annoyed that Rabbittail was doing this, she turned back to him. “Really? Nothing is that surprising anymore.” She hissed coldly, her blue eyes gleaming in the darkness.

Last edited by doghouse; July 10th, 2017 at 12:13 PM.
Old July 10th, 2017, 12:16 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:

Phantom looked up as she heard a familiar voice, and saw to her shock, Rabbittail. She'd honestly expected him to go to StarClan, but apparently, she'd been wrong, just like the countless other occasions. Great. Once I die, I'll be stuck with him until everyone's forgotten him or I kill him again. The fighter thought bitterly, digging her claws into the damp soil in anger. Then she smelled a second cat and turned her head to see Crowpelt. Annoyed that Rabbittail was doing this, she turned back to him. “Really? Nothing is that surprising anymore.” She hissed coldly, her blue eyes gleaming in the darkness.
@Skjoldolfr
"Not even that you son is alive and Crowpelt is protecting him?" Rabbittail said with a sly smile. Crowpelt stopped to get a breath it seemed like a far way to go and to think that the forest was endless. Crowpelt stared at phantom and rabbittail as he continued to run to them.

Gone

Last edited by Darky; July 10th, 2017 at 02:49 PM.
Old July 11th, 2017, 06:43 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

A flash of white and gray appeared in the dark, rotting trees as Phantomwhisper slunk in-between the darkness of the Forest. Her eyes flashed with annoyance as she grumbled. Phantomwhisper's jaws stretched in a yawn as she leapt into a tree, the 'creak' of decaying wood under her weight echoed through the empty silence around Phantomwhisper. The molly flicked her bushy tail, wondering how her 'friend' - who hadn't looked sad when she was exiled - Crescentpaw was doing in StarClan.
Old July 16th, 2017, 07:43 AM
questionmark

Quote:
"Why don't you ask him instead? right crowpelt?" Rabbittail asked. Crowpelt looked confused at the two.
"Ask what?" Crowpelt said in a confused.

Phantom looked up at Rabbittail and snorted angrily, her ice blue eyes blazing with untempered fury. She sat down, digging her claws into the ground and imagining Rabbit's throat underneath them instead of the wet earth, and blood instead if the peaty water that covered the ground in several places. “About my kit. You don't by any chance know a young cat, mottled black and white who claims not to be a tom or a molly, and a long scar down their leg?” Phantom asked angrily, glaring at Rabbittail with hatred. She'd thought that when she killed him, that would've been the last she'd seen of him.
Old July 16th, 2017, 08:01 AM
The one and only Darky

Quote:

Phantom looked up at Rabbittail and snorted angrily, her ice blue eyes blazing with untempered fury. She sat down, digging her claws into the ground and imagining Rabbit's throat underneath them instead of the wet earth, and blood instead if the peaty water that covered the ground in several places. “About my kit. You don't by any chance know a young cat, mottled black and white who claims not to be a tom or a molly, and a long scar down their leg?” Phantom asked angrily, glaring at Rabbittail with hatred. She'd thought that when she killed him, that would've been the last she'd seen of him.
@Skjoldolfr
"Yes that's midgetpaw, I knew they were your child. I protect them from bullies." Crowpelt said.
"Told ya" rabbittail said to phantom

Gone

Last edited by Darky; July 17th, 2017 at 07:40 AM.