Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM

Old August 6th, 2020, 03:04 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

"And here I thought you were supposed to be the strongest leader of the forest."

Wolverine tsked disappointedly at his daughter as he emerged from the shadows, smoldering gaze rested on her dark pelt.

"ShadowClan's mighty leader, struck down by some rabbit chasers and driven out of her own home. You should be ashamed, allowing your Clan to be run down like kittypets."

[ @Cas ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old August 6th, 2020, 04:03 PM
Your cat ornament

My Mood: Dark

Darkclaw looked over at Wolverine. Wonder what he's up to? he thought, padding over.

"Come, Moriarty, come dance with me." - Sherlock Gnomes
MountainClan needs members!
Old August 6th, 2020, 08:07 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
"And here I thought you were supposed to be the strongest leader of the forest."

Wolverine tsked disappointedly at his daughter as he emerged from the shadows, smoldering gaze rested on her dark pelt.

"ShadowClan's mighty leader, struck down by some rabbit chasers and driven out of her own home. You should be ashamed, allowing your Clan to be run down like kittypets."

[ @Cas ]
Icestar felt her consciousness returning to her and shifted slightly. Hopefully I can just deal with StarClan this time and get it over with, she thought. What she really didn't want right now was another lecture from her father.

But of course, fortune was never in her favor. She audibly groaned when she realized she was in the Dark Forest again. Immediately she swung her large head around to search for that absolute toad; she spotted his outline as he appeared in front of her.

"Save it. It's not like your plans did you any good when you were alive. You're no leader." Honestly, she wanted to speak with an actual leader from the past. Maybe ask them what the hell they expect her to do. "If you're only here to toss insults, you can just send me back now."

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old August 6th, 2020, 08:18 PM
work is never done

Hah, it wasn't going to be that easy for his dear daughter.

"You're no leader either." Wolverine wanted to know what the hell she was thinking. "The only thing you've done is lead your Clan straight to the ground. Shall I start calling you Duskstar?" He figured that'd strike a nerve. "Under what circumstance is it remotely smart to piss off all of the other Clans at once? For someone who wants to pull the strings, the only thing you've done is put a target on the back of your entire Clan."

[ @Cas ]

Old August 7th, 2020, 01:09 PM
clearing away the dust

@BILL.

"I tried to make allies! And all that got me was raided again and again. They're all fools, every one of them! How can I be expected to work with cats who won't even listen to me?" Icestar was furious, but that was no surprise. "We were strong, one of the strongest, for moons. But none of it mattered!" It seemed hard to be taken seriously when all the other leaders were busy picking flowers and talking about morals.

Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old August 7th, 2020, 01:16 PM
work is never done

"You tried to make allies?" Wolverine scoffed at that. "You raided ThunderClan, you spat on WindClan when you had the opportunity to pretend to care about that little skirmish. You ruined both your chances and now ShadowClan is no better than a group of vagrant rogues."

He shoved his muzzle at her face, teeth bared back. "Use your head, not your muscle. Your chances with WindClan are shot but there's a change brewing in ThunderClan. Look there, and perhaps you can find the allies your Clan desperately needs.. if you actually try to play nice this time." Wolverine didn't want her to go soft-- that wasn't the point, it was to play her cards smartly now that all the other Clans wanted to shred ShadowClan. If she understood that, this conversation could be over.

[ @Cas ]

Old August 7th, 2020, 01:54 PM
clearing away the dust

"Play nice? After everything you've drilled into my head, now you're telling me to play nice?" Oh, how she would have loved to shred him where he stood, if only he wasn't incorporeal. Well...No, she still could. But she doubted it would do her much good. He was in control of this environment, not her.

"Fine. If that's what it takes to get you to go away, I'll try again with making allies. But you're crazy if you think any of these damn leaders are going to listen to me now." Duskstar, Lionstar, and now Twilightstar. She had both antagonized and been antagonized by all three of them. Why would he even bother suggesting ThunderClan? Their leader had made it quite obvious that she wanted nothing to do with Icestar.

@BILL.

Old August 7th, 2020, 02:07 PM
work is never done

"I'm telling you to play nice because what you're doing, dear girl, is not working out. I encourage you to remain strong, but your Clan is in no state to make more enemies. The power you can hold now.. is one of the mind.

"Your back is to a cliff right now. ShadowClan cannot survive if you keep being forced back.. but look to your sides, and perhaps you will find a means to escape this fate."

The world around them was fading, Wolverine was allowing her to escape back into reality. "Look to ThunderClan. A change is underway, one I think you'll like."

[ @Cas ]

Old October 6th, 2020, 11:47 AM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Scratcheye walked through the territory. Starclan.. Starclan... Starclan! He thought. "Don't the clans think of anything but their stupid dead friends and kin!" He growled.
[Open to a evil clan cat just chilling in the df or a evil dead cat... also chilling... in the df..]
Old October 6th, 2020, 11:52 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

@Hobbes (can I join?)

Ghostflight padded through the territory before coming across another cat. "Hello there. I saw you at Dawnstar's ceremony." Ghostflight hadn't really interacted with other Dark Forest cats since she died so she was a little rusty on socialization.
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.