Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 06:23 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Undertaker
Today 06:22 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 06:13 PM
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:03 PM

Old April 1st, 2023, 08:13 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default la vie en rose [future love finder + plot]

Hello! I have a wonderful little plot I have developed here that I will really only need one other cat for. This is technically a finder, but does have a plot tied in that could act as the loose skeleton for Sandpaw and this cat to develop into my end-goal; mates!

So, without further ado, let's get into it!

"hold me close and hold me fast, this magic spell you cast... this is la vie en rose."

Once Sandkit becomes Sandpaw and travels to his first gathering, it is there he meets [CAT]. Their first meeting is quite embarrassing, but yet it aids in breaking the ice and the two are able to have a rather fun and joyful gathering. Regardless of whatever happens at the gathering, they are on the outskirts in their own little world talking and bonding. As the gathering ends, they promise to see each other at the next one and swear they'll always be friends.

"when you press me to your heart i'm in a world apart, a world where roses bloom."

At the following gathering, Sandpaw looks for [CAT] and finds them, and they once again fall into their own little world. When the time comes for them to part once more, Sandpaw doesn't want to go an entire moon without talking to them again... and asks if they would be able to maybe sneak out and meet at the border. [CAT] is hesitant but agrees, and they plan their first meet up for two nights following the gathering.

[CAT] and Sandpaw meet near their shared border after the sun has set and the moon has risen above the trees. Their first meeting at the border is almost as awkward as their first one at the gathering, but soon the two fall into sync and do whatever it is they want to do - play games, talk, share training techniques from their respective Clans.

Various nights see Sandpaw and [CAT] meeting at the border, and after the first moon or two of meeting it starts to affect Sandpaw's day to day activities. He is tired, sluggish, and often zoning out during training. But he refuses to tell anyone why he's like this, and instead blames it on the transition from the nursery into apprenticeship.

"and when you speak angels sing from above. every day words seem to turn into love songs."

As he is nearing the end of his training, it'll be around this time that Sandpaw will confide in [CAT] about his sisters injury and all of his conflicting emotions surrounding it. [CAT] will be there for Sandpaw and the two will form a closer bond. He will start to wonder what this all means, though will likely not confide in any other cat about it.

After Sandpaw has been made into a warrior, he once again meets [CAT] at the border, who has also become a warrior as well. During a meeting in which it seems like he will confess to these unusual feelings, the duo is attacked by [PREDATOR TO BE DETERMINED]. It catches them off guard and knocks [CAT] out but is turned around by Sand. He drives it off before returning to [CAT]'s side. [CAT] is badly injured and needs medical attention fast. Without thinking, Sand brings them back to ThunderClan and begs for them to be healed with tears in his eyes.

It is then revealed of all of the meetings he and [CAT] have been having, and in front of the entire Clan he admits to loving [CAT], and wishing to take them as a mate.

"give your heart and soul to me, and life will always be la vie en rose."

...Where it goes from there will be determined by roleplay!

I am looking for one specific role for this! That is the role of [CAT]!

Some things to note:
- Sand will be closeted gay and not come out until near the end of his apprenticeship! So this is open to toms or male-identifying cats only!
- You may have gotten this from the plot, but this cat needs to hail from a different Clan! They cannot reside in ThunderClan.
- This will be a long-term plot, and as such I request that you be active throughout its entirety!

-

That's about it! Feel free to make whatever forms you would like, present your characters however you wish. Currently there is no set date; I will be looking throughout this thread and selecting a cat as the time nears for Sandpaw to go to his first gathering.

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse

Last edited by taillow; April 1st, 2023 at 08:44 PM.
Old April 1st, 2023, 08:17 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: la vie en rose [future love finder + plot]

Placeholder in case Ash becomes trans cuz that is something I've been thinking for her~

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.
Old April 2nd, 2023, 12:34 AM
as long as i breathe

Old April 2nd, 2023, 02:05 PM
as long as i breathe

one last little bump

Old April 3rd, 2023, 10:52 AM
Moon of planet cult

Bump Policy: 2 day bump
My Mood: Queenly

My i show you Stormpaw a shadowclan apprentice with a serious lack of motivation. He is gay and uses he/him pronouns.

He is a black cat with streaks of white. He doesnt like work at all and mostly wants to get out of it. Has a sister like friend named Rosepaw (played by me) and a actual sister (waiting for a mentor then they will introduce there cat)

There a bit on the smaller side but that doesnt stop them from being great at fighting. The one thing he does love is sneaking out and stargazing.

Also i would like it to be a slowburn it sounds like it already is but as said Stormpaws official sister doesnt have a mentor and i want to wait for them before turning him into a Warrior.

And thats it hope you consider
@tallulah

Last edited by Ymir; April 3rd, 2023 at 10:52 AM.