Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:13 PM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 11:09 PM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:01 PM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 10:44 PM
✶~Epiales silly art shop~✶
by Epiales
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:06 PM

Old December 16th, 2016, 12:27 AM
Clan Leader

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

The tom limped along, and let a shrug roll off his shoulders the best he could. "I'm okay," he meowed, "it's like... Well it feels like an old would," he laughed, "it's not exactly painful, but it's not exactly right either. Off just enough for you to notice but not so much so that it's the end all anymore." He stepped forward, his forepaw screaming from such a great amount of use but he ignored it as they walked, not wanting his time with her to end just yet. "You get used to it after a while, learn to live with it and all that."
Old December 16th, 2016, 12:32 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Worry overtook her features as she pressed her fur back against his again, more as a safeguard in case he were to stumble. "Would you rather head back?" She asked, not wanting him to push his boundaries. "I don't want you to get worse..." She trailed off, she felt like she was just pushing him back into confinement as he was finally getting out. She tried to relax against him and took a deep breath. "Whatever you are comfortable with." She gave him a smile and looked up into his hazel eyes. That was all she really wanted, whatever would make him happy. She could stare into those hazel hues for hours and never bore. She never seemed to have enough time to simply admire him.
Old December 16th, 2016, 12:43 AM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

“Actually, I'm glad you didn't. Or I'd still be there fighting.” he replied, scuffling his paws in the dirt nervously, not sure what to do. He raised his head so he was looking straight up. He was watching the snow fall lazily down from the sky.
Harepaw looks up as well, giving a hum before looking around them.

@Tiny Moony ((this is where you come in x3))
Old December 16th, 2016, 01:07 AM
Clan Leader

My Mood: Yeehaw

Tensing some as his paws truly began to grow loud with their protest, telling him he truly was starting to push it, he grimaced. "Okay," he meowed, "we should turn back." By the time they'd return his paws would be trying to fall off! He hated the thought of having to take some poppyseeds to dull the pain and then lay down for the next half moon, but if that was what it was to be it'd be worth it to have spent time free of the camp and there with her.
Old December 16th, 2016, 06:34 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Moony View Post

(fiiiiiine!)
Nightfang pounced from the bushes, landing infront of Darkoak, but then he lunged to attack him.
"Noghtfang, how good to see the coward I chased away." Darkoak purred. He threw Nightfang off and circled him. "How does it feel to betray your own clan?" He asked.
Old December 16th, 2016, 07:11 AM

Cool Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
"Nightfang, how good to see the coward I chased away." Darkoak purred. He threw Nightfang off and circled him. "How does it feel to betray your own clan?" He asked.
Nightfang laughed. "Fool, StarClan abandoned us! You think that it will save you now?" he snarled, and lunged forward.
(okay, Imma do his for me charrie's sake...)
Before his claws could reach Darkoak, A black flash caught him in mid air and flew behind some bushes. After a moment, the black figure stepped out, and the Oriental could be seen. His deep blue eyes had a certain look to them, and is pelt was matted with blood.
Old December 16th, 2016, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
Harepaw looks up as well, giving a hum before looking around them.

@Tiny Moony ((this is where you come in x3))
(sorryyyyy)
also imma have onyx jump in to help after he's done with darkoak, this will be where he helps them because he hear's his brother and blh blah you get it...
Salem chuckled at them before jumping onto their path. "Aw, sweet, a cute little couple!" he growled, baring his teeth. The black oriental snarled, his Orange orbs showing nothing but hate. He took hi pic, and lunged for Harepaw, unsheathing his claws in mid jump.

Last edited by monfang; December 16th, 2016 at 07:16 AM.
Old December 16th, 2016, 08:43 AM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Moony View Post

(sorryyyyy)
also imma have onyx jump in to help after he's done with darkoak, this will be where he helps them because he hear's his brother and blh blah you get it...
Salem chuckled at them before jumping onto their path. "Aw, sweet, a cute little couple!" he growled, baring his teeth. The black oriental snarled, his Orange orbs showing nothing but hate. He took hi pic, and lunged for Harepaw, unsheathing his claws in mid jump.
Harepaw immediately saw him coming, and saw how his leap would land him right on top of Redpool ( @Spirited Darkness). She shouldered Redpool aside with a loud yowl. "NO!" She collided with the Tom in midair, snarling with anger.
Old December 16th, 2016, 08:56 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
Harepaw immediately saw him coming, and saw how his leap would land him right on top of Redpool ( @Spirited Darkness). She shouldered Redpool aside with a loud yowl. "NO!" She collided with the Tom in midair, snarling with anger.
Redpool hadn't even noticed the tom approach, and he stumbled as Harepaw pushed him away and fought instead. He stood frozen with shock, and then shook, ready to leap in to save Harepaw, because the tom she was up against wasn't small, though very thin. His fur bristled and his lips drawn back in a snarl, Redpool started to advance on the tom, though with a minor limp from fighting Cucumberpickle.
Old December 16th, 2016, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Redpool hadn't even noticed the tom approach, and he stumbled as Harepaw pushed him away and fought instead. He stood frozen with shock, and then shook, ready to leap in to save Harepaw, because the tom she was up against wasn't small, though very thin. His fur bristled and his lips drawn back in a snarl, Redpool started to advance on the tom, though with a minor limp from fighting Cucumberpickle.
Salem clawed her shoulder, and clawed at her neck, and feeling the presence of Redpool, he flipped around and pounced at him, claws unsheathed towards his face.