Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Design Competition!
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 12:21 PM
Head over Heels for...
by Peril
Last post by Saki
Today 12:19 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by Rose
Today 12:16 PM
Frostpaw Training [P]
by Saki
Last post by Saki
Today 12:14 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 11th, 2017, 12:19 PM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
@turtle

Vireokit woke up, his pale Aqua hues blinking slowly, he was groggy, but the heat from his siblings did nothing to help him fall back into a sleep. Groaning, he rolled out of the nest. His sisters lay sleeping still, but he honestly didn't care. He grumble some incomprehensible words as he sat to the side. Still grumbling he leaned down and licked his fur, smoothing the ruffled patches of fur. His orange and gray mottled pelt was dimly lit by the dark lighting of the nursery. The young tom kit sulked, why couldn't he have a brother? Just two sisters who did nothing but giggle. Great...more giggling and laughter and petty jokes. If they wanted to see jokes, they should just come to see him. Now he knew how to joke around and prank.
The small tom finally woke up from his slumber. Stretching out slightly he let out a mighty yawn before he blinked open his dark green eyes. Letting them adjust to the pale light of then den he then licked at his paws drawing them over his ears before sitting up in his nest. He didn't really have any siblings let alone any mother so he had a nest of his own which get pretty lonesome. Drawing a tongue over his maw he looked around the den. Seeing the smaller shapes of the sleeping bodies of the other kits. That was before he took notice of Vireokit, blinking a few times he got up and out of his nest while at the same time streching. Clearing his throat slightly he padded over to him a smile on his face. "pst" he hissed softly
Old April 11th, 2017, 12:27 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1Warrior View Post
Featherkit sat in her nest in the nursery, looking at all the kits. They each had a mother except for her. She let out a long sigh. I wish I had a mom. She'd be the best one there was. But who would love me. She let out a sad look and curled up in her nest. She couldn't help, but let out a few whimpers of sadness as she watch everyone with their families.
Featherkit picked up some moss from her nest and took it over to a place in the nursery that no cat ever slept. She set down the moss and went back to get more. Featherkit picked up some more moss and went back. She let out a long sigh, before getting the last bit of bedding. The kit walked back to the new nest place and made her nest. Now I will be even more lonely! She hated to be alone, but no kit ever came near. "Your a mousebrain to think you'll ever have friends!" she growled to herself. Featherkit let out a growl and clawed her face, leaving a scratch on her cheek. She felt the blood sink into her nest. Stupid Kit you'll never have any freinds. Your a disappointment to the clan. Featherkit heard the voice in her head and let out a sigh. Your better off with the dark forest, the voice came and again, repeating the same thing over and over. Featherkit felt ringing in her ears as she laid down to rest. She couldn't keep her mind off the voice of the dark forest warrior. "Leave me alone. I don't want you in my thoughts anymore. Don't you understand that." she growled in a whisper only she could hear.
Flowerkit got up and padded over to featherkit. She saw the blood and wiped it away.
"Are you OK? Your bleeding!" She squeaked. She had found a cobweb in here when she ran into in and quickly grabbed it. She padded back over and carefully licked it clean.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!

Last edited by Deerlie; April 11th, 2017 at 02:33 PM.
Old April 11th, 2017, 01:32 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle View Post

Olivenose shot up right away her eyes wide with worry. In a more frantic an quicken voice she said, "No no! Dear you didn't darken anythings you are aloud to talk about the cats you loved! By any means talk as much as you need." Pressing her nose in the mollys shoulder fur she closed her eyes a bit her once bristled fur laid against her toned muscles. Her heartbeat began to beat against her chest. She had never done something like this to anyone and she wasn't sure how the other felt about her doing something like this. Gulping she quickly pulled away her gaze shifted away as she studied whatever it was near her, like it was some form of savory to her. She wanted to comfort the molly in any way she could possibly do so, she just wanted to show she was there for them. The breaking sun began to warm her fur the cloudless sky brightened to his bluest beauty. She let out a faint sigh her ears folded back, "I'm sorry if that offended you... What I did I mean! I just want to comfort you the best way! I can't relate losing someone I held dear because they're still here... right here.." she mumbled softly more so to herself.

The small Egyptian mau kitten slipped out of the nursery his dark green eyes gazed the surrounding area in wonder. This kitten only had two and a half more years before he joined the ranks of the apprentices. And because of that he wanted to spend what little time he had doing whatever he wished before the amount of duties of having that rank piled up on his shoulders. Letting out a faint sigh he searched for something to do. There was endless possibilities he could be doing like exploring what little areas he had yet to do. A small devishly smile crept in the corner of his mouth as it came to him. Adventure! Adventuring was what he wanted to do now, but at the same time he didn't want to go alone so what better idea but to find someone to go with him right? Nodding to himself he began his search for a companion. Creeping around the clearing he shifted around the small clusters of cats that littered the clearing his gazes jumped from cat to cat finding a more suitable match for himself. That was until his gaze landed on the smaller apprentice. She had to be perfect! All he needed to do was ask her. Padding over to Kestrelpaw with his tail in the air he stopped in front of her. "Hello there!" He chirped his ears perked.

Alarmed-- or at least partly-- Kestrelpaw's ears pricked upwards and she glanced over in surprise at the kit near her. Now, for most apprentices, he would have been much smaller. But Kestrelpaw, being her tiny little self, wasn't too much bigger then the tom. "Something I can help you with?" She asked in a polite, careless tone. Although her voice was light and airy, it quite frankly was saying 'I don't care' to the younger cat. Kestrelpaw didn't care what others thought of her. She didn't care whether they thought she was mean, nice, funny, grumpy, a wonderful or a horrible cat. She knew the truth. She was just another cat, just like them. Sure, her personality might be different, her appearance and breed might be different, but she was a clanmate. If this young kit could show her he deserved her respect and attention then fine, she would humor him. For now? She wasn't going to give him another look. Yawning, Kestrelpaw got to her paws, where the kit still reached a good height. "Look, I don't mean to be rude or anything--" that was a sure sign that she was going to be rude-- "but, you wouldn't mind finding someone else to bother, would you? I'm not in the mood." She wouldn't mind too much if the kit stayed. After all, as she was constantly remembering... Aime'Storm had told her that kits were the future of ThunderClan. And that meant this one was. After a moment, the feline sighed. "Or, if you're determined to stay; who are you?" She asked, looking the kit over with a perfectly calm expression.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 11th, 2017, 06:02 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
{I'm gonna post in the apprentice den I'll mention you}

Orangetail chuckled, "I suppose so. My fur is pretty long and crazy so I don't doubt that would happen." Orangetail took in the black felines scent as she pressed against him. It seemed like they fit perfectly together, he could feel her purrs vibrating against his chest. He wrinkled his nose, it kinda tickled a bit and her gentle nuzzle was making it more ticklish. Just after Blackcrystal had thanked him he began to laugh. "I'm s-sorry! It just t-tickles!" He chuckled. As she began to finish grooming him he started to calm down, "Sorry again." He said. He hoped the she-cat didn't think he was laughing at her, he really wasn't.

{I'm gonna just assume cats are ticklish :P}
{I wouldn't be surprised if cats were ticklish! Being tickled is sooo fun but it's annoying as well xp }

Blackcrystal finished up her companion's grooming, as she heard him laugh. She took a step back from him, a bright smile on her face. ''You're silly. You know that?'' She playfully says, nudging him in the chest with one of her paws. The feline looks up towards the sky, and a small smile graced her face. She was happy to be inside the hollow, safe from the rain. Her pelt clean and dry. She then walked behind Orangetail, brushing her tail along his side until she was completely behind him. The female used her two paws to wrap them behind Orangetail, circling his neck. A tail swayed gently behind her. The black feline felt a sense of flirtiness overtake her as she whispered in his ear, ''Thanks for a great day today.'' She whispered, purring into his ear as she gave a ginger lick to his cheek. The feline forced herself down from her companion and sat a few fox-lengths away from him, Though she looked at him from the corner's of her eyes. She loved their relationship. They were best friends. The tom had to know that she liked to flirt. It was one of her strong suites. Like when she was shy at first meeting her. Did she mean any of the words she said to him? Of course she did. He was her best friend after all, he would understand her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Nightbreeze sat down, curling her black plumed tail around her small paws. She smiled kindly at him, the smile she always wore, no matter who she was talking to. It was very bad if you were to see the young black feline without her normal smile. If she was frowning, scowling, or angry, then something must have really upset her. Nightbreeze was a cat who always wanted to show the best of Thunderclan, kindness and compassion. She loved going gatherings, just so she could show that Thunderclan wasn't completely full of stuck up cobweb brained fox hearts. She showed them the kinder side, the softer side, the loving side. Her green hues gazed on calmly as he paced. She had grown used to the fact that he liked to keep moving, and it didn't bother her. It took her a moment though, to figure out what he had said, because of the fast paced phrase. She figured it out though, keeping her expression unchanged. She laughed a little. "Oh those little fur balls. They're a paw full. I'll tell you, ine moment you think you have them all sleeping, and then the next you spot one across the den, calling to the others. Once that happens, they're all up and playing again. They're a lovable mess, I'll tell you. But the older ones, Barkskip and Storkpaw- Storkflight now, are doing very good. I believe Barkskip is still healthy and doing good, and Storkflight received his warrior ceremony recently." She stated happily. "How have you been my dear? Have you gone out for a run today?" She turned back the question.

Bluedust nodded. Of course, how could he forget? Storkflight had became a warrior recently. That was a ceremony that he refused to miss! He could tell that Nightbreeze was a proud momma seeing her kits grow up and take on the world. She was a kind and gentle soul, taking on his nervous state, and being older than him by ten moons. He was glad to have someone steady in his life. Barkslip, on the other hand, he didn't know much about. But, he knew that was Storkflight's brother. Adoptive brother, but still his brother and his best friend. ''Ah, yes, of course! Remind me to visit him sometime to congratulate him properly.'' He spoke, his movements slowing down a bit. As he circled around Nightbreeze, he thought about the question she asked him. How was he doing? How was he feeling? The tom didn't know. He usually hated those types of questions, because he never knew how to answer them truthfully. He felt like a wreck. Sometimes he felt happy, that he could face the world. Other times he felt timid, and wanted to hide behind the ebony feline. So, in order to answer this question, the tom stopped until he was on the side of her, looking into the distance. He could be honest to Nightbreeze. There was no use to lying to her. She knew him well enough like she knew her own kits. ''I had went on a run, thanks for asking. Might go on another one, I don't know.'' His voice was rushed, speed-like. Buzzed. He thumped his tail in an irregular way for being hyped and not moving fast enough. What was wrong with him? Why did his mind act fast, act on impulse? The tom often wondered what tree his mother fell out of when she was pregnant with him. Wasn't it her fault that he ended like this in such a way? His biggest fear was the fact that he would never find a mate. Never find anyone to accept him. From a distance, he could stare at the pretty she-cats, but he never dared to make a move on them because of his anxious state. They would run off before Bluedust could finish his stuttering state. Nightbreeze, however, was different. She hadn't ran away, and she was there to help him. That was enough for him, and it made his heart warm at the thought that he could trust another feline. ''I'm doing...fine, I suppose.'' Was that a lie? No, it wasn't. He was doing fine. He wasn't doing grand, and he could do better, but he felt fine. He felt content whenever he was near her. The tom swiftly hopped in front of her as he spoke once more. ''Ah, yes, those little furballs!'' He purred. ''I would love to see them sometime! And, as well as Storkflight. How is he doing again lately? I mean, have you heard from him recently? Since he became a warrior?''

Last edited by Brilliance; April 11th, 2017 at 06:02 PM.
Old April 11th, 2017, 08:09 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

{I wouldn't be surprised if cats were ticklish! Being tickled is sooo fun but it's annoying as well xp }

Blackcrystal finished up her companion's grooming, as she heard him laugh. She took a step back from him, a bright smile on her face. ''You're silly. You know that?'' She playfully says, nudging him in the chest with one of her paws. The feline looks up towards the sky, and a small smile graced her face. She was happy to be inside the hollow, safe from the rain. Her pelt clean and dry. She then walked behind Orangetail, brushing her tail along his side until she was completely behind him. The female used her two paws to wrap them behind Orangetail, circling his neck. A tail swayed gently behind her. The black feline felt a sense of flirtiness overtake her as she whispered in his ear, ''Thanks for a great day today.'' She whispered, purring into his ear as she gave a ginger lick to his cheek. The feline forced herself down from her companion and sat a few fox-lengths away from him, Though she looked at him from the corner's of her eyes. She loved their relationship. They were best friends. The tom had to know that she liked to flirt. It was one of her strong suites. Like when she was shy at first meeting her. Did she mean any of the words she said to him? Of course she did. He was her best friend after all, he would understand her.
"I know, but you love me anyway." He chuckled. He began to get nervous as his friend went behind him, he was surprised when he felt her paws around his neck. He was wondering what she was doing, a shudder went down his back as she whispered in his ear. He stared and observed her carefully as she walked away. His cheek still felt warm where she licked him, he was starting to get the biggest crush on his black feline. He knew she was flirty but he couldn't help it. He walked up to her carefully and nudged her cheek.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old April 11th, 2017, 08:24 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
"I know, but you love me anyway." He chuckled. He began to get nervous as his friend went behind him, he was surprised when he felt her paws around his neck. He was wondering what she was doing, a shudder went down his back as she whispered in his ear. He stared and observed her carefully as she walked away. His cheek still felt warm where she licked him, he was starting to get the biggest crush on his black feline. He knew she was flirty but he couldn't help it. He walked up to her carefully and nudged her cheek.
''You're just lovable, I suppose.'' The black she-cat shrugged, and absentmindedly brought up a paw to start grooming it. She didn't know why she did it, but it was one of her weird quirks to start tending to her paws even though they were already clean. Her eyes were locked onto Orangetail, as if she was stuck daydreaming. When he approached her, and nudge her cheek, she swiftly turned her head to him, brushing her nose against his, and quickly jumped away, laughing. ''Sorry, about that.'' She knew she was a flirt, but she didn't mean to invade his personal space. The tom would know if she did. So, after regaining her posture, she replied. ''What's up?'' Tilting her head, wondering what was on his mind.
Old April 11th, 2017, 08:28 PM

Quote:

''You're just lovable, I suppose.'' The black she-cat shrugged, and absentmindedly brought up a paw to start grooming it. She didn't know why she did it, but it was one of her weird quirks to start tending to her paws even though they were already clean. Her eyes were locked onto Orangetail, as if she was stuck daydreaming. When he approached her, and nudge her cheek, she swiftly turned her head to him, brushing her nose against his, and quickly jumped away, laughing. ''Sorry, about that.'' She knew she was a flirt, but she didn't mean to invade his personal space. The tom would know if she did. So, after regaining her posture, she replied. ''What's up?'' Tilting her head, wondering what was on his mind.
Orangetail widen his eyes as he felt the black felines nose brush against his. He looked at her for a few moments, "Its.. Fine..." He watched her for a while. He perked his ears as she asked him a question, he wasn't paying attention all that well. "uhm... Just thinking about what just happened." He chuckled nervously.

{Heyyy, question! Do you have a mean Shadowclan cat? My cat Ratpaw needs an insulting and mean mentor and I cannot find one for him...}

Old April 11th, 2017, 08:37 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Orangetail widen his eyes as he felt the black felines nose brush against his. He looked at her for a few moments, "Its.. Fine..." He watched her for a while. He perked his ears as she asked him a question, he wasn't paying attention all that well. "uhm... Just thinking about what just happened." He chuckled nervously.

{Heyyy, question! Do you have a mean Shadowclan cat? My cat Ratpaw needs an insulting and mean mentor and I cannot find one for him...}
{I'm sorry! I do not. I did have one but I had him killed off earlier this month >.< Currently he's in the dark forest. I can make one for you though if you want ^^}

Blackcrystal giggled, looking at her friend with a quizzical expression. She hoped that she wasn't the one confusing him, but haven't she been lately? She was certainly unaware of the crush he had on her, so she didn't think anything she was doing was harmful. She liked to play around, to flirt, and to not have others take her seriously. However, this tom was different. He was one of her best friends Sure, she was highly affectionate towards him. The she-cat wasn't afraid to express herself now that she was passed her shy phase. ''I think what just happened was a moment of sweet nothings passed between us!'' She stated, confidently, although she felt insecure because Orangetail's prying eyes were on her, and it made her blush and pin her own ears to her head.

Last edited by Brilliance; April 11th, 2017 at 08:37 PM.
Old April 11th, 2017, 09:00 PM

Quote:

{I'm sorry! I do not. I did have one but I had him killed off earlier this month >.< Currently he's in the dark forest. I can make one for you though if you want ^^}

Blackcrystal giggled, looking at her friend with a quizzical expression. She hoped that she wasn't the one confusing him, but haven't she been lately? She was certainly unaware of the crush he had on her, so she didn't think anything she was doing was harmful. She liked to play around, to flirt, and to not have others take her seriously. However, this tom was different. He was one of her best friends Sure, she was highly affectionate towards him. The she-cat wasn't afraid to express herself now that she was passed her shy phase. ''I think what just happened was a moment of sweet nothings passed between us!'' She stated, confidently, although she felt insecure because Orangetail's prying eyes were on her, and it made her blush and pin her own ears to her head.
Orangetail felt a bit her by her comment but he knew he couldn't take it to heart too much. He knew she was playing around and it was his fault for developing the crush. He shrugged and looked away from his friend, he felt quite awkward. "Anyway. We should get to sleep." He said bluntly. He was so embarrassed, he began to walk away.

{If that is okay with you then yeah! I rp as his mother, he also hates him because he was the only kit who survived. He is "Ugly" To her and she thinks highly of her own looks. The mentor would be close friends with the mother and treat him unwell as well and let her observe the training session}

Old April 11th, 2017, 09:20 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Orangetail felt a bit her by her comment but he knew he couldn't take it to heart too much. He knew she was playing around and it was his fault for developing the crush. He shrugged and looked away from his friend, he felt quite awkward. "Anyway. We should get to sleep." He said bluntly. He was so embarrassed, he began to walk away.

{If that is okay with you then yeah! I rp as his mother, he also hates him because he was the only kit who survived. He is "Ugly" To her and she thinks highly of her own looks. The mentor would be close friends with the mother and treat him unwell as well and let her observe the training session}

{Of course :3 I'll be working on his mentor straight away!!}

Blackcrystal stared as her friend walked away. Quickly. Just leaving her behind. She wanted to fume at him, but thought best of it. What was the used? She didn't know what was wrong with him. She was completely oblivious, and she just stood there, watching as he walked away. ''Okay...I'll meet up with you later.'' She mews, quietly, before she looked at the at the ground, finding her claws interesting. Was he mad at her? He seemed like he was mad at her. She hated when her friends were mad at her.
Closed Thread