Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 08:43 AM
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fits
Today 08:04 AM

Old August 1st, 2017, 03:16 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by monfang View Post

{ my heart }
He watched and a pang struck his heart. He knew this will be tough, but Cassius would soon be a trainee, and he had to tell him. He waited this long. He let his ebony figure glide along the darkness in utter silence before he made his way to the outer area of the lit up place Cassius sat. His eyes were closed, but they opened, eyes narrowed, pupils thin slits, icy blue, so cold they could freeze the very soul of whoever saw them. But this was not their intention. Now they were soft, loving. "Cassius..." The tom began, not budging. "My prince. Have you grown..." Keep it sweet, don't smack him with the fact. He knew Lilith probably told him that he ran off, left her, that he hated his kits with a passion. Yet none of this was true. He loved Lilith, his sons and daughters, everyone. He just showed it in his own way. He breathed in, before exhaling and stepping into the lit clearing. He had scars on his neck, then his two iconic ones. It was him. The False King. The invincible murderer who had his eyes set on the throne, he was so close, almost had it, but it was ended. It was killed like a piece of worthless prey. It was something Cassius would have to accept, but Onyx saw so much in this kit- he had to take his rightful place as king. And he was going to be here for him. Every step of the way. He knew, in his heart, that Cassius will be a wonderful king. He had to be. Yes, The False King's crown has been struck off his head. And the fact that everyone will never forget. He was the legend. The one legend. The legend that died.

The King was dead.
Cassius was still groggy, not entirely sure this even was a dream. It felt real, except for the eerie quiet of his surrounds. As the voice spoke, Cassius' head whipped around, his ears so familiar to the voice, the voice that belonged to the cat who he loved above all, respected above all, and trusted above all. It was Onyx and he knew it instantly. A child never forgets the voice of their father. A wide smile lit up his face. It had been so long since the young tom had see the body of his father, and he had been longing to see the sleek black coat of him ever since he last left. "Dad!" he cried, overwhelmed with joy as he stood up, tail shooting up erect behind him. So this couldn't be a dream, because he could see Onyx, smell his scent. So maybe Onyx had come back for him, and taken him where ever Onyx now lived. Now it would be the two of them together, just like Onyx and Cassius had wanted. Cassius knew he was the favorite Son, as that was why he earned the nickname False Prince. Now it would be the King and his Prince forever, they would live together, just hopefully not in a dull place like this. The fluffy tom raced forwards, heading into the paws of his Father, the only one who seemed to truly care for his needs. His overwhelming joy pushed him into his father's embrace, and a deep rumbling purr erupted from his throat.
"I missed you Dad."
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old August 1st, 2017, 10:46 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Cassius was still groggy, not entirely sure this even was a dream. It felt real, except for the eerie quiet of his surrounds. As the voice spoke, Cassius' head whipped around, his ears so familiar to the voice, the voice that belonged to the cat who he loved above all, respected above all, and trusted above all. It was Onyx and he knew it instantly. A child never forgets the voice of their father. A wide smile lit up his face. It had been so long since the young tom had see the body of his father, and he had been longing to see the sleek black coat of him ever since he last left. "Dad!" he cried, overwhelmed with joy as he stood up, tail shooting up erect behind him. So this couldn't be a dream, because he could see Onyx, smell his scent. So maybe Onyx had come back for him, and taken him where ever Onyx now lived. Now it would be the two of them together, just like Onyx and Cassius had wanted. Cassius knew he was the favorite Son, as that was why he earned the nickname False Prince. Now it would be the King and his Prince forever, they would live together, just hopefully not in a dull place like this. The fluffy tom raced forwards, heading into the paws of his Father, the only one who seemed to truly care for his needs. His overwhelming joy pushed him into his father's embrace, and a deep rumbling purr erupted from his throat.
"I missed you Dad."
I missed you, Dad.

Oh god... What have I done?

Pain soared through Onyx, empty tears welling in his eyes. "Cassius..." He said softly, his heart in his throat. His head spun. How was he to tell him. "Oh, Cassius... This hurts me more than it will hurt you..." He said, closing his eyes. "Son, you remember how I said I'd never leave you?" He began, his eyes serious, but filled with sadness. His heart was breaking- again. He swallowed, hard. How was he going to tell his son that he was dead. It would have been easier if Lilith had told them the truth. He stepped back from Cassius, putting on a serious and stoic face. "Cassius, I want you to know I never left you and your mother like she says I did. I want you to understand that even the greatest of kings are... Killed." He said, hesitation at his pause. And he was one of those kings. He was a king that was killed. He was so close to claiming his throne! No one would ever look down on them again, he would have made sure of it! But his entire family, his brothers and sister- they were dead. He was left alone, to fight, to care for his family. Sure he had his friends- Ajax, Mischa, even Boreas in a way- but they never truly helped. He was left to fight a war, one man against five armies. Six if you count the Syndicate, too. He took another step back, and he lowered his head, as by now it was almost too obvious as to what Onyx was trying to say. "I'm... I'm so sorry son..." He said, turning his head away. As if he was ashamed to even be his son's father. Cassius was already so strong, and he may have not have been a spitting image, but his pages were all the same.

{ Yet I feel my heart is aching
Though it doesn't beat it's breaking
And the pain here that I feel
Try and tell me it's not real
I know that I am dead
Yet it seems that I still have some tears to shed }
Old August 1st, 2017, 11:05 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:

I missed you, Dad.

Oh god... What have I done?

Pain soared through Onyx, empty tears welling in his eyes. "Cassius..." He said softly, his heart in his throat. His head spun. How was he to tell him. "Oh, Cassius... This hurts me more than it will hurt you..." He said, closing his eyes. "Son, you remember how I said I'd never leave you?" He began, his eyes serious, but filled with sadness. His heart was breaking- again. He swallowed, hard. How was he going to tell his son that he was dead. It would have been easier if Lilith had told them the truth. He stepped back from Cassius, putting on a serious and stoic face. "Cassius, I want you to know I never left you and your mother like she says I did. I want you to understand that even the greatest of kings are... Killed." He said, hesitation at his pause. And he was one of those kings. He was a king that was killed. He was so close to claiming his throne! No one would ever look down on them again, he would have made sure of it! But his entire family, his brothers and sister- they were dead. He was left alone, to fight, to care for his family. Sure he had his friends- Ajax, Mischa, even Boreas in a way- but they never truly helped. He was left to fight a war, one man against five armies. Six if you count the Syndicate, too. He took another step back, and he lowered his head, as by now it was almost too obvious as to what Onyx was trying to say. "I'm... I'm so sorry son..." He said, turning his head away. As if he was ashamed to even be his son's father. Cassius was already so strong, and he may have not have been a spitting image, but his pages were all the same.

{ Yet I feel my heart is aching
Though it doesn't beat it's breaking
And the pain here that I feel
Try and tell me it's not real
I know that I am dead
Yet it seems that I still have some tears to shed }
[yeah 'oh god what have you done' is absolutely correct]
[god my heart this hurts]

Cassius laid happily at his father paws. He was with the one cat he truly loved again and it seemed nothing would break this moment. But it did. And oh when it breaks it shattered. When it rained it poured. Everything came crashing down all at once. He was on edge at the way Onyx was acting. He didn't seem happy that he was here, he didn't look happy at all. Cassius wasn't exactly the best at reading expressions, but he knew this want as happy as he had first perceived it to be. "Dad....yes I understand...I never believed it. I knew you loved us. I knew you wouldn't forget us like that. Mom lied!" He whined to his father, scared now more than anything, any trace of happiness and relief had evaporated in an instant. He sat there, staring up at his father, his dark green eyes looking up in a horrified expectation ti his role model, the False King.
Then everything fell apart.
The world seemed to crumble around him.
Everything seemed to break in an instant.

"D-dad, no....wh-what are you talking about." He stuttered, pulling away from Onyx himself. He was scared, but he was rejecting the truth that was encircling him, strangling him. He didn't want to believe it, though all his common sense forced the news onto him. He knew that Onyx was dead, and that was when it clicked. He was in the Dark Forest. It was the Dark Forest that Onyx had ran off to. The Darkforest was Onyx's new dwelling place. The Dark Forest was the new realm of the False King. A tear, the first of many more, rolled down his cheek, and off his chin. He stared in wild eyed bewilderment at his father. It's when he noticed the new scar, the one that had not been there before. "No...no...No!" He yelled, collapsing to the ground, burying his head and ears in his paws. "It can't be true!" He yelled angrily, voice muffled slightly by his paws. The tears streamed down, but he fought to stop them. No he couldn't break down, he had to stay strong. Lilith seemed to hate Onyx so what would she think if she knew Cassius loved Onyx like this. He would stay close to Lilith, but Onyx would always be his most favored. He couldn't cry, he had to be stronger than this. "Kings...Kings don't deserve this." He said into the ground, his face still buried in his paws.

"Kings don't deserve an end like this."
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old August 2nd, 2017, 12:00 AM

Quote:
[yeah 'oh god what have you done' is absolutely correct]
[god my heart this hurts]

Cassius laid happily at his father paws. He was with the one cat he truly loved again and it seemed nothing would break this moment. But it did. And oh when it breaks it shattered. When it rained it poured. Everything came crashing down all at once. He was on edge at the way Onyx was acting. He didn't seem happy that he was here, he didn't look happy at all. Cassius wasn't exactly the best at reading expressions, but he knew this want as happy as he had first perceived it to be. "Dad....yes I understand...I never believed it. I knew you loved us. I knew you wouldn't forget us like that. Mom lied!" He whined to his father, scared now more than anything, any trace of happiness and relief had evaporated in an instant. He sat there, staring up at his father, his dark green eyes looking up in a horrified expectation ti his role model, the False King.
Then everything fell apart.
The world seemed to crumble around him.
Everything seemed to break in an instant.

"D-dad, no....wh-what are you talking about." He stuttered, pulling away from Onyx himself. He was scared, but he was rejecting the truth that was encircling him, strangling him. He didn't want to believe it, though all his common sense forced the news onto him. He knew that Onyx was dead, and that was when it clicked. He was in the Dark Forest. It was the Dark Forest that Onyx had ran off to. The Darkforest was Onyx's new dwelling place. The Dark Forest was the new realm of the False King. A tear, the first of many more, rolled down his cheek, and off his chin. He stared in wild eyed bewilderment at his father. It's when he noticed the new scar, the one that had not been there before. "No...no...No!" He yelled, collapsing to the ground, burying his head and ears in his paws. "It can't be true!" He yelled angrily, voice muffled slightly by his paws. The tears streamed down, but he fought to stop them. No he couldn't break down, he had to stay strong. Lilith seemed to hate Onyx so what would she think if she knew Cassius loved Onyx like this. He would stay close to Lilith, but Onyx would always be his most favored. He couldn't cry, he had to be stronger than this. "Kings...Kings don't deserve this." He said into the ground, his face still buried in his paws.

"Kings don't deserve an end like this."
Every second he is here my heart cracks just that much more.

Onyx stepped closer, and he nuzzled his son's head up, so that his icy-blue eyes collided with the dark green ones of his son. "I know, Cassius, I know..." He said, holding every tear that threatened his eyes. "Cassius you must be strong for me, please." He said. He rubbed his head against Cassius', giving his muzzle a small lick. "Son, even when a king dies he has an heir. You, son, must take my place as king." He said, standing tall over him. "You have to part from your mother, and let the one I choose and the one Halite choose to teach you. This is hard, I know, but you told me you wanted to be king, and now is your chance to be the king you were born to be." He said, his blue eyes becoming bright. The pupils now gone as his eyes shone. "Take my gift, if will aid you in the future." He said, pressing his nose to Cassius's. The gift of sense. Onyx was well known for his amazing nose and so his son would benefit from it. "Your first goal is to become a fighter, in which Halite's chosen trainer will help you." He stopped and thought a moment. "Next, you must become a Guard. This is were my chosen trainer comes into play. Obey him, listen to him, he knows what you need to know." He said, and he looked down at Cassius. "Then I will be here, every step of the way, guiding you and training you with both of them." He sighed and padded back to his son, and he pulled him into his chest. "This is alot to take in, but I don't have much time..." He whispered and moved so he could look into his eyes. "You look so much like your Aunt. She had those same eyes." He said. He missed Salem, he missed Lynx, he most of all missed Maximum. Max was his anchor, and when she died the rope was cut. He felt horrible having to put so much on Cassius but he would break it down next time. For now, he had to process it all, and then accept it before they could meet again. But Onyx was not going to let Lilith, as much as he loved her, corrupt his son. His son.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 10:41 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:

Every second he is here my heart cracks just that much more.

Onyx stepped closer, and he nuzzled his son's head up, so that his icy-blue eyes collided with the dark green ones of his son. "I know, Cassius, I know..." He said, holding every tear that threatened his eyes. "Cassius you must be strong for me, please." He said. He rubbed his head against Cassius', giving his muzzle a small lick. "Son, even when a king dies he has an heir. You, son, must take my place as king." He said, standing tall over him. "You have to part from your mother, and let the one I choose and the one Halite choose to teach you. This is hard, I know, but you told me you wanted to be king, and now is your chance to be the king you were born to be." He said, his blue eyes becoming bright. The pupils now gone as his eyes shone. "Take my gift, if will aid you in the future." He said, pressing his nose to Cassius's. The gift of sense. Onyx was well known for his amazing nose and so his son would benefit from it. "Your first goal is to become a fighter, in which Halite's chosen trainer will help you." He stopped and thought a moment. "Next, you must become a Guard. This is were my chosen trainer comes into play. Obey him, listen to him, he knows what you need to know." He said, and he looked down at Cassius. "Then I will be here, every step of the way, guiding you and training you with both of them." He sighed and padded back to his son, and he pulled him into his chest. "This is alot to take in, but I don't have much time..." He whispered and moved so he could look into his eyes. "You look so much like your Aunt. She had those same eyes." He said. He missed Salem, he missed Lynx, he most of all missed Maximum. Max was his anchor, and when she died the rope was cut. He felt horrible having to put so much on Cassius but he would break it down next time. For now, he had to process it all, and then accept it before they could meet again. But Onyx was not going to let Lilith, as much as he loved her, corrupt his son. His son.
He let Onyx nuzzle him, but Cassius was still in too much shock and grief right now to even focus on giving him the affection back. He looked up into his fathers eyes, the eyes that he had stared into so much as he wished to be like him. He felt a tear still sitting on his face. He had to be strong. Onyx wasn't crying, so neither would he. He used his paws to quickly wipe away the wetness on his face and stared into his fathers eyes, his gaze hard and stern. He would not let himself cry again. "Part from Lilith? Is it because she lied to me about what happened..." He asked, his voice forced, that way it would not crack, it would not break down. "And what about Ferox? Must I part from him too?" He asked, knowing his brother had never liked Onyx as much. But he still wanted to know if he would only go on with his trainers. It might be nice having a brother to stand beside, if Ferox would accept him... And he would have a chosen trainer, one chosen by Onyx, if only he knew who it was... He ignored the compliment, the show of affection. He had one question to ask that had been looming in his mind the whole time. "Dad, who did it?" He asked.

"Who killed the King?"
Old August 3rd, 2017, 01:46 AM

Quote:
He let Onyx nuzzle him, but Cassius was still in too much shock and grief right now to even focus on giving him the affection back. He looked up into his fathers eyes, the eyes that he had stared into so much as he wished to be like him. He felt a tear still sitting on his face. He had to be strong. Onyx wasn't crying, so neither would he. He used his paws to quickly wipe away the wetness on his face and stared into his fathers eyes, his gaze hard and stern. He would not let himself cry again. "Part from Lilith? Is it because she lied to me about what happened..." He asked, his voice forced, that way it would not crack, it would not break down. "And what about Ferox? Must I part from him too?" He asked, knowing his brother had never liked Onyx as much. But he still wanted to know if he would only go on with his trainers. It might be nice having a brother to stand beside, if Ferox would accept him... And he would have a chosen trainer, one chosen by Onyx, if only he knew who it was... He ignored the compliment, the show of affection. He had one question to ask that had been looming in his mind the whole time. "Dad, who did it?" He asked.

"Who killed the King?"
"No, she would try and make you different. She doesn't want her son to be king. And Ferox... Love your brother. I had brothers of my own, ones you never met. And of course my sister... He will aid you if he truly cares about you as a family." He said. Then he choked up on his son's next question. Who killed the king? "You will find out when the time is right, have patience, that is a kings best weapon, his ability to wait." He said, a dark smile crossing his maw. "Be obedient, be a child, only until after your fighter ceremony, and then, be a prince. Once your second trainer is done, be a king." He said. "I remember when you were born, you were so small then, now look at you. As strong as I, possibily even stronger." He meowed. He needed his son to be stronger than he was. "I know this is tough, but promise me, promise me you will do this for me? And not betray me like Kovu did?" He asked, eyes somewhat desperate.

{ funny story- kovu attacked him which made him weak and made it easier for Hannibal to kill him }
{ fam went out toneat, came home in a food coma, slept for five hours lol }
Old August 3rd, 2017, 04:19 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:

"No, she would try and make you different. She doesn't want her son to be king. And Ferox... Love your brother. I had brothers of my own, ones you never met. And of course my sister... He will aid you if he truly cares about you as a family." He said. Then he choked up on his son's next question. Who killed the king? "You will find out when the time is right, have patience, that is a kings best weapon, his ability to wait." He said, a dark smile crossing his maw. "Be obedient, be a child, only until after your fighter ceremony, and then, be a prince. Once your second trainer is done, be a king." He said. "I remember when you were born, you were so small then, now look at you. As strong as I, possibily even stronger." He meowed. He needed his son to be stronger than he was. "I know this is tough, but promise me, promise me you will do this for me? And not betray me like Kovu did?" He asked, eyes somewhat desperate.

{ funny story- kovu attacked him which made him weak and made it easier for Hannibal to kill him }
{ fam went out toneat, came home in a food coma, slept for five hours lol }
[haha I was wondering why you hadn't replied earlier]

[but ohh fun, gosh darn Kovu. Is Kovu still in the Syndicate?]

The dark gray tom stayed silent. Lilith would change him... So that's why. So instead of doing what he had previously done, he now needed to do the opposite. He had been trying to turn to Lilith and love her and connect with her as much as he had with Onyx ever since he 'disappeared' but apparently he shouldnt do that. But he could stay beside Ferox. He had never been close to his brother, but maybe, if he played his cards right, he could get Ferox to understand his side of the story and why he wasn't going to be around Lilith anymore. Just maybe after telling his brother that their mother had lied to them, the two could revel against her and work together. "I see..." Was all he replied to that. Then he was mad at his father, something he hadn't ever been. An angry glint sparked in his eye. He wanted to know. He needed to know. He needed some extra fuel for his fire, his burning passion to seek revenge for his father, yet all Onyx said was have patience. He had patience. He wasn't going to be dumb and go off and attack him as soon as he became a trainee. He knew that wasn't a good thing. He knew he would wait. But he wanted to know who had done this. But he was obidient to his father. Maybe his other trainer that Onyx would be selecting for him would now. Maybe he could pry it out of them... "I promise Dad. I wouldn't want to leave your side, I never did. But now we've been forced apart, so I must stay as close as I can."
Old August 3rd, 2017, 06:04 PM

Quote:
[haha I was wondering why you hadn't replied earlier]

[but ohh fun, gosh darn Kovu. Is Kovu still in the Syndicate?]

The dark gray tom stayed silent. Lilith would change him... So that's why. So instead of doing what he had previously done, he now needed to do the opposite. He had been trying to turn to Lilith and love her and connect with her as much as he had with Onyx ever since he 'disappeared' but apparently he shouldnt do that. But he could stay beside Ferox. He had never been close to his brother, but maybe, if he played his cards right, he could get Ferox to understand his side of the story and why he wasn't going to be around Lilith anymore. Just maybe after telling his brother that their mother had lied to them, the two could revel against her and work together. "I see..." Was all he replied to that. Then he was mad at his father, something he hadn't ever been. An angry glint sparked in his eye. He wanted to know. He needed to know. He needed some extra fuel for his fire, his burning passion to seek revenge for his father, yet all Onyx said was have patience. He had patience. He wasn't going to be dumb and go off and attack him as soon as he became a trainee. He knew that wasn't a good thing. He knew he would wait. But he wanted to know who had done this. But he was obidient to his father. Maybe his other trainer that Onyx would be selecting for him would now. Maybe he could pry it out of them... "I promise Dad. I wouldn't want to leave your side, I never did. But now we've been forced apart, so I must stay as close as I can."
{ nope }
"That's my boy." He said with a chuckle. "Good luck, Cassius. I shall see you again soon." He said, and then he saw his son begin to fade. Day washed upon the living world, and Onyx knew he was waking up. "Tell no one of this, not yet." He said, his voice quickened. "Good luck, Cassius." His voice faded, his eyes glowing now as he stepped from the lit clearing. He hoped his son would do this. He hoped that he would be the king he was meant to be. He hoped many things. "I'll miss you, son." He said and closed his eyes, waiting for his son to fully disappear.

{ short? yes... excuse? i lost inspiration rip }
Old August 4th, 2017, 01:15 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:

{ nope }
"That's my boy." He said with a chuckle. "Good luck, Cassius. I shall see you again soon." He said, and then he saw his son begin to fade. Day washed upon the living world, and Onyx knew he was waking up. "Tell no one of this, not yet." He said, his voice quickened. "Good luck, Cassius." His voice faded, his eyes glowing now as he stepped from the lit clearing. He hoped his son would do this. He hoped that he would be the king he was meant to be. He hoped many things. "I'll miss you, son." He said and closed his eyes, waiting for his son to fully disappear.

{ short? yes... excuse? i lost inspiration rip }
[Lol same.]

Cassius looked his Dad in the eyes, sad and wistful to see his image fading. But he noticed in slight shock that it wasn't Inux who was fading, it was himself. He was fading back to the nursery. But why couldn't he tell anyone? He could even tell Ferox? Surely if he was to stick by his brother he had to tell him. But just to check he called out. "Not even Ferox?" He wanted to hear the answer, but he faded completely just as the question left his mouth. Instead he woke up, in a sweaty chill in his nest inside the Synciate nursery. He could smell Ferox nearby somewhere, but he didn't know where. Now he knew what had happened to his father, now if only he knew who had done it.

The Savannah cat was early enough to see the fry gray kit vanishing into reality. The tom cat was in a particularly bad mood, as some kits had decided to put thrones in his bed. Then as he stepped forward, curious as to why he was summoned here, he caught whiff of the scent of the previous cat that had been here. That had been one of the cats who had placed thrones in his nest, boy would that kit get it. He was still sore on his side from where they had pierced into him. But he needed to figure out why he was here. Was it Ratnight, Bucknight, or Blazingnjght that needed to talk with him? Had Ebonyflicker called for him? He didn't know yet, until he saw the dark figure, his brain almost instantly picturing a fractured crown perched on his head.

Last edited by goddess of ducks; August 4th, 2017 at 08:42 AM.
Old August 4th, 2017, 01:51 AM

Quote:

[Lol same.]

Cassius looked his Dad in the eyes, sad and wistful to see his image fading. But he noticed in slight shock that it wasn't Inux who was fading, it was himself. He was fading back to the nursery. But why couldn't he tell anyone? He could even tell Ferox? Surely if he was to stick by his brother he had to tell him. But just to check he called out. "Not even Ferox?" He wanted to hear the answer, but he faded completely just as the question left his mouth. Instead he woke up, in a sweaty chill in his nest inside the Synciate nursery. He could smell Ferox nearby somewhere, but he didn't know where. Now he knew what had happened to his father, now if only he knew who had done it.

The Savannah cat was early enough to see the fry gray kit vanishing into reality. The tom cat was in a particularly bad mood, as some kits had decided to put thrones in his bed. Then as he stepped forward, curious as to why he was summoned here, he caught whiff of the scent of the previous cat that had been here. That had been one of the cats who had placed thrones in his nest, boy would that kit get it. He was still sore on his side from where they had pierced into him. But he needed to figure out why he was here. Was it Ratnight, Bucknight, or Blazingnjght that needed to talk with him? Had Ebonyfrost called for him? He didn't know yet, until he saw the dark figure, his brain almost instantly picturing a fractured crown perched on his head.
Onyx's bone-chilling gaze rested on the Savannah tom. "Ah, Singe..." He began, and he, like he did to Cassius, stepped into the lit area where his eyes finally had a body. "Miss me?" He chuckled. He sat on his haunches and stared up at Singe, and he sighed. "So now you know, the great False King is dead. But not even death can stop me from my plans, and I need your help." He said, eyes changing. "As you know, my son, Cassius, is very clever. That hole in your side proves it." He chuckled, pointing his paw at the small wound. "But as much as you might wanna get back at him, you best listen." He said sternly. He sighed, standing up. He paced a few times before speaking again. "Cassius is my Prince, and sincthemu and I were battling kings, it's up to you to make him to be the next king." He said. He waited for the protest, the 'what's in it for me?'. He knew it was coming, they weren't exactly the best of friends, however he had a chance now. He could change things around, for both them and his son.