Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by AmberPrisma
Today 05:33 AM

Old May 8th, 2017, 09:15 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Ever

Jinx blinked her yellow hues open. What the... she glanced around. Just a second ago, the ebony she-cat was settled in her makeshift nest in the Dusk Syndicate's fighters den. The stocky she-cat padded a few paces around as she tried to figure out where she was. The sky was completely dark, no stars and obviously, no moon. The forest was eerily quiet and a fog seemed to constantly be around her paws, moving as she made her way through the foul smelling grass. Even the grass here was a gross green in color. The mud stained her paws, though there was no wind. No scents. Not even the slightest hints of life around. Am I dead? Where am I? she asked herself mentally as she continued to make her way aimlessly through his forbidden place. Jinx had no idea that in a few moments she'd come across a face that would be achingly familiar. There was no telling how'd she react or if she'd react at all. Perhaps she'd claim this was all fake. Already, she'd believe if this was all a dream. In the moment, it just didn't strike her that maybe this was a dream, a dream in the place all bad cats went to. A place that one day she'd join as well.
Ash's chest ached as she watched the black feline appear in the vast darkness. It might have been hard for a newer member to spot Jinx, but Ash's eyes were well trained to the darkness here. For a moment, she simply watched as the lithe figure moved forward without fear or hesitation. It made her proud, most cats were nervous and finicky here; typically resisting venturing into the darkness. Though the dark tabby molly knew that she shouldn't waste her time with Jinx, she could wake at any moment and Ash didn't want to lose her before they had spoken. She wasn't exactly sure what to say, she just knew that she needed the connection, Ash had nobody here. She felt lost and alone and couldn't stand it anymore. Bringing Tawnypaw had been strenuous on her, though she was looking forward to this encounter. Jinx understood her, they both worked the same. She wondered what had become of Jinx since her departure, and was content in seeing that she was still strong and had her wits about her. A moment later she let herself slowly materialize near Jinx, stepping out of the shadows that Ash had learned to withdraw into when she felt threatened or wanted to be unseen. Her golden eyes shone with a bright fire in the darkness, haunting and challenging. Though now they held a fire that was more affectionate and curious as she approached the black feline. "It's been awhile, hasn't it Jinx?" Ash spoke, a small content smirk on her face as she watched the other cat carefully, ready to drink in the emotions that would follow. Even if there were none, seeing some recognition in the younger cat would make Ash happier than she'd been in quite some moons.

Last edited by Ever; May 8th, 2017 at 09:16 AM.
Old May 10th, 2017, 09:07 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@tawny~

The brown tabby slunk through the territory, his stomach close to the ground and his senses were acutely alert. He had managed to get away from a horde of cats, thankfully, that didn't ruff him up too much. After he had found a good spot he stopped and licked his wounds, only minor ones mind you. His green orbs flickered with pain and amusement, it was almost time, e was going to be speaking with the only cat that he thought of as close, and the only kin he had that was alive. Grasspaw felt the mist shift and smiled, he was excited, being alone for this amount of time did things to cats, awful things. His paws were no longer clean, he has horribly injured most cats lingering within this forest, and he doesn't regret a single one, they deserved it, looking down upon him like they did. His focus shifted as he spotted a silhouette slowly pad towards him, he replaced his cocky grin with a sweet smile "Hello dear brother of mine." he purred as he awaited the others response.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old May 11th, 2017, 08:46 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Ash's chest ached as she watched the black feline appear in the vast darkness. It might have been hard for a newer member to spot Jinx, but Ash's eyes were well trained to the darkness here. For a moment, she simply watched as the lithe figure moved forward without fear or hesitation. It made her proud, most cats were nervous and finicky here; typically resisting venturing into the darkness. Though the dark tabby molly knew that she shouldn't waste her time with Jinx, she could wake at any moment and Ash didn't want to lose her before they had spoken. She wasn't exactly sure what to say, she just knew that she needed the connection, Ash had nobody here. She felt lost and alone and couldn't stand it anymore. Bringing Tawnypaw had been strenuous on her, though she was looking forward to this encounter. Jinx understood her, they both worked the same. She wondered what had become of Jinx since her departure, and was content in seeing that she was still strong and had her wits about her. A moment later she let herself slowly materialize near Jinx, stepping out of the shadows that Ash had learned to withdraw into when she felt threatened or wanted to be unseen. Her golden eyes shone with a bright fire in the darkness, haunting and challenging. Though now they held a fire that was more affectionate and curious as she approached the black feline. "It's been awhile, hasn't it Jinx?" Ash spoke, a small content smirk on her face as she watched the other cat carefully, ready to drink in the emotions that would follow. Even if there were none, seeing some recognition in the younger cat would make Ash happier than she'd been in quite some moons.
Before her, a shadow seemed to be forming from another shadow, only the one forming had a set of menacing eyes. At first, Jinx allowed her fur to bristle as defiance shone in her yellow hues. Ears flattened, she took a few steps backwards before the figure stepped forward and instantly Jinx froze up. Her posture changed dramatically and her maw opened just the slightest as astonishment filled her hues. "No... no no no!" he blinked a few times trying to see if the figure was really there or not. She even turned in a tight circle, but no. The image of her former mentor was clear as day before her. Jinx felt a rush of emotions wash over her. "T-This isn't real... is it?" she asked, her claws sinking into the ground, holding her back from darting up to the dark tabby and greeting her. Jinx felt her heart twist in her chest for the first time in moons. She remembered Blazingnight dying before her like it was yesterday. She remembered the looks on her kits faces and her mate's face. This was a bitter-sweet moment. She didn't know if she should be overjoyed or hurt. "Wh-" she couldn't even finish her sentence before she found her body moving forward at a quick face. As quick as her pace, Jinx rubbed up against Ash's side before pulling away. The she-cats scent was strong and Jinx knew this was the real deal. "It's been so long..." she murmured back, her gaze fixated on the dark tabby before her, studying everything about her. She looked strong and healthy like she did on their first training session, before she was expecting kits. She looked like the cat Jinx looked up to.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 13th, 2017, 10:19 AM

Quote:

Before her, a shadow seemed to be forming from another shadow, only the one forming had a set of menacing eyes. At first, Jinx allowed her fur to bristle as defiance shone in her yellow hues. Ears flattened, she took a few steps backwards before the figure stepped forward and instantly Jinx froze up. Her posture changed dramatically and her maw opened just the slightest as astonishment filled her hues. "No... no no no!" he blinked a few times trying to see if the figure was really there or not. She even turned in a tight circle, but no. The image of her former mentor was clear as day before her. Jinx felt a rush of emotions wash over her. "T-This isn't real... is it?" she asked, her claws sinking into the ground, holding her back from darting up to the dark tabby and greeting her. Jinx felt her heart twist in her chest for the first time in moons. She remembered Blazingnight dying before her like it was yesterday. She remembered the looks on her kits faces and her mate's face. This was a bitter-sweet moment. She didn't know if she should be overjoyed or hurt. "Wh-" she couldn't even finish her sentence before she found her body moving forward at a quick face. As quick as her pace, Jinx rubbed up against Ash's side before pulling away. The she-cats scent was strong and Jinx knew this was the real deal. "It's been so long..." she murmured back, her gaze fixated on the dark tabby before her, studying everything about her. She looked strong and healthy like she did on their first training session, before she was expecting kits. She looked like the cat Jinx looked up to.
Blazingnight watched the emotions slowly roll through the young feline before her, feeling as though she was being killed all over again. She had never meant for her life to have such an impact on any cat, and it was so clear ever since her passing that it would. She still couldn't think about Burdockpool... Her Burdock... It was a wound that would never heal, they would never be reunited. They had only shared a handful of moons together. Her spell was broken off of her mate though as Jinx pushed her black pelt up against her thick dark tabby one and she let off a loud purr of affection, pressing against the other she cat. It felt so nice to be appreciated again, to feel some sort of love. After having met one of her kits and ruined whatever relationship possible, she really needed to see Jinx. "It's been too long." She whispered, her voice no longer strong as it wavered with tears. Her tail stood high behind her, a content flag against the gloomy Dark Forest. her golden eyes were proud and sad, watching Jinx and wishing that she could absorb the other molly's pain. It wasn't fair for her to have her life destroyed by this place, and Ash felt largely responsible for it as well. Selfishly she didn't want it any other way though, her life would be without meaning if it weren't for Jinx. She felt her chin tremble as she looked at the black cat and blinked hard to regain some sort of strength in her expression; pushing back the emotional tears that burned in the back of her throat. "Have you found a place? Are you alright?" She asked first, she wouldn't be able to bear it if Jinx wasn't alright, if she hadn't found shelter or some sort of new companionship and belonging in the realm of the living.
Old May 14th, 2017, 10:48 AM
constantly tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@tawny~

The brown tabby slunk through the territory, his stomach close to the ground and his senses were acutely alert. He had managed to get away from a horde of cats, thankfully, that didn't ruff him up too much. After he had found a good spot he stopped and licked his wounds, only minor ones mind you. His green orbs flickered with pain and amusement, it was almost time, e was going to be speaking with the only cat that he thought of as close, and the only kin he had that was alive. Grasspaw felt the mist shift and smiled, he was excited, being alone for this amount of time did things to cats, awful things. His paws were no longer clean, he has horribly injured most cats lingering within this forest, and he doesn't regret a single one, they deserved it, looking down upon him like they did. His focus shifted as he spotted a silhouette slowly pad towards him, he replaced his cocky grin with a sweet smile "Hello dear brother of mine." he purred as he awaited the others response.
@starfall
Oh, i'm here again... He thought in, slight alarm Leafpaw blinked his eyes open, the misty, foreboding Dark Forest settling in instantly, pelt bristling, alarm glistening in his leaf-green optics. The mist was very thick, too. Not here, not now... Panicking, the tabby thought, paws shifting as he stared into the forest. Foreboding, scary, and not so pretty to watch, to be honest. His orbs glistened anxiously, as he shifted on his paws, tall and straight like a twig. He didn't like the Dark Forest very well. It felt wrong to be here, being that his mother was in StarClan didn't help that much. And, no cat really didn't follow the Dark Forest anymore, for a select few. He was only going to do this for his brother, nothing else, and nothing more. Maybe, someday he could be able to not wake up in a terrifyingly creepy forest with murderous cats, and the EE leaders themselves, and dangerous cats alike. It was terrifying, and not so good for Leafpaw. It made him feel nervous, and he had the need to be alert, who knew if an evil psychopath would come barreling at you at full speed?
You never know when that will happen. And, perhaps, he was overreacting, it would be fine, hopefully no cats came after him. Hopefully. He slowly started to walk blindly, ears pinned against his head, fur bristling, eyes alert, and extremely nervous, looking behind him, right and left, he didn't like the Dark Forest at all, not in a million moons. His ears shot up in alarm at a cat approaching him, or rather, he was walking toward, and realized it was Grasspaw. Oh, its just my older brother its nothing to worry about! The tabby's nervousness and worry for his...safety was replaced with calm, and suspicion. "Oh--hello, Grasspaw..."

Last edited by seasalt; May 16th, 2017 at 06:55 AM.
Old May 14th, 2017, 10:02 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Blazingnight watched the emotions slowly roll through the young feline before her, feeling as though she was being killed all over again. She had never meant for her life to have such an impact on any cat, and it was so clear ever since her passing that it would. She still couldn't think about Burdockpool... Her Burdock... It was a wound that would never heal, they would never be reunited. They had only shared a handful of moons together. Her spell was broken off of her mate though as Jinx pushed her black pelt up against her thick dark tabby one and she let off a loud purr of affection, pressing against the other she cat. It felt so nice to be appreciated again, to feel some sort of love. After having met one of her kits and ruined whatever relationship possible, she really needed to see Jinx. "It's been too long." She whispered, her voice no longer strong as it wavered with tears. Her tail stood high behind her, a content flag against the gloomy Dark Forest. her golden eyes were proud and sad, watching Jinx and wishing that she could absorb the other molly's pain. It wasn't fair for her to have her life destroyed by this place, and Ash felt largely responsible for it as well. Selfishly she didn't want it any other way though, her life would be without meaning if it weren't for Jinx. She felt her chin tremble as she looked at the black cat and blinked hard to regain some sort of strength in her expression; pushing back the emotional tears that burned in the back of her throat. "Have you found a place? Are you alright?" She asked first, she wouldn't be able to bear it if Jinx wasn't alright, if she hadn't found shelter or some sort of new companionship and belonging in the realm of the living.
Jinx felt warm inside for the first time in a long time. Ash made her feel cared about after a life with basically no family. The ebony feline wasn't used to companionship and even now in the Dusk Syndicate, she was an outcast. She was a former clan cat, no on in the Syndicate wanted anything to do with her. "I was forced into the Dusk Syndicate, Timberstar returned and they drove me away. I believe it's Halestar in charge now," she replied solemnly. "Otherwise, I'm surviving. Just surviving because they haven't exactly been welcoming. Who could blame them though? All they know is violence and murder. The clans have fought with them, like just recently Skyclan had. Things haven't been well, but like I said, I'm surviving." she replied with a small shrug. She really wasn't sure how to answer the question. Even if she wasn't doing well or even if she didn't find a place, Ash couldn't do anything for her. The only place she'd have was here with her. The mother figure that made her the perfect survivor in a world filled with wannabe's. Her yellow gaze flickered around the territory once more. It registered where she was and it almost intrigued to figure out her surroundings. Was it worth it though? From what Jinx could tell, there wasn't much going on here. "How are you? I mean... how are you coping with being stuck here until you're forgotten?" she inquired, a light tone of humor in her voice. Despite how awful the place seemed to be, it was true that Ash would be here until the clans had enough generations to forget what the former evil leader was like. To forget what she had done and what she looked like. Jinx would be here long afterwards, but not as long as Ash would be. A good glance at the dark tabby and you couldn't see through her well which meant her memory was still fresh in the minds of many.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 15th, 2017, 10:42 AM

Quote:

Jinx felt warm inside for the first time in a long time. Ash made her feel cared about after a life with basically no family. The ebony feline wasn't used to companionship and even now in the Dusk Syndicate, she was an outcast. She was a former clan cat, no on in the Syndicate wanted anything to do with her. "I was forced into the Dusk Syndicate, Timberstar returned and they drove me away. I believe it's Halestar in charge now," she replied solemnly. "Otherwise, I'm surviving. Just surviving because they haven't exactly been welcoming. Who could blame them though? All they know is violence and murder. The clans have fought with them, like just recently Skyclan had. Things haven't been well, but like I said, I'm surviving." she replied with a small shrug. She really wasn't sure how to answer the question. Even if she wasn't doing well or even if she didn't find a place, Ash couldn't do anything for her. The only place she'd have was here with her. The mother figure that made her the perfect survivor in a world filled with wannabe's. Her yellow gaze flickered around the territory once more. It registered where she was and it almost intrigued to figure out her surroundings. Was it worth it though? From what Jinx could tell, there wasn't much going on here. "How are you? I mean... how are you coping with being stuck here until you're forgotten?" she inquired, a light tone of humor in her voice. Despite how awful the place seemed to be, it was true that Ash would be here until the clans had enough generations to forget what the former evil leader was like. To forget what she had done and what she looked like. Jinx would be here long afterwards, but not as long as Ash would be. A good glance at the dark tabby and you couldn't see through her well which meant her memory was still fresh in the minds of many.
Ash felt her chest twist with a motherly sensation to help Jinx when she heard about how she was surviving. It made Ash think back on a time when she was once a kit and had tried to join the Syndicate. They had come to her clan in a desperate attempt to steal kits, she had helped but Winterstar had caught her before she could leave with Hazel and the other Shadowclan kit. She wondered how life would have been different if she had been taken and shivered a little; thinking of all the life that she had created that wouldn't be. her golden eyes trained on the distant forest as and she shrugged, her mouth quirked up bitterly on the ends at Jinx's question. "I'm alright." She lied. being in this place was truly hell for Ash. She had been betrayed by this place and now she had to live out the remainder of her life surrounded by betrayal and shunned by the community here. She could already feel herself beginning to seep away, her individuality and personality fading into the wave of emotionless anger that resided in all cats here. Her fur bristled a little at the thought. It haunted her. The inevitable fact that Burdock's memory and impact on her would eventually fade here, that she'd return to what she was before him. The simple thought of it made her want to curl up to the feline before her and cry. Though she would be strong for Jinx, the black molly needed that it seemed. "The Syndicate life is rough. But you'll eventually earn your place there. They respect strength Jinx and you are well full of it." She said encouragingly. Hopefully some cat there would change their mind about Jinx and offer her a better rank, a better reputation. Ash would be hopeful for her, and would do what she could from her end, but that was minimal since nobody liked her here.
Old May 15th, 2017, 09:12 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

She couldn't get her kit's dream out of her mind. She couldn't forget her children. The blackness over her soul cracked slightly and the voice returned. Go to them! Explain! it yowled. The molly shook her head, making the voice fall into a tiny whimper once again. She saw Milkstem's dream in her head. Glowing, shining stars so pure they made her gag. Grass so dew-soaked and cool it soaked her paws, sky a midnight blue and purple instead of black.. Milkstem herself. The nervous, runt of the litter she-kit had turned into a graceful, sleek molly with glowing green eyes and a few battle scars through her milky white fur.

She needed to see Vixenmask and Voletail, and she raced off from her spot. She soon arrived in another starry place, seeing a brown tom and tawny she-cat. "Volekit and Vixenkit.." she muttered, Vixenmask tackled her. "VixenMASK!" She mewed proudly. She hadn't changed from her boastful, bragging kit days. "I-it's Voletail.." The brown tom stuttered, he'd calmed from his outgoing brave kit attitude. The she-cat backed away. "My kits are grown.." she choked out, rushing off.
Old May 16th, 2017, 12:40 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
@starfall
Oh, i'm here again... He thought in, slight alarm Leafpaw blinked his eyes open, the misty, foreboding Dark Forest settling in instantly, pelt bristling, alarm glistening in his leaf-green optics. The mist was very thick, too. Not here, not now... Panicking, the tabby thought, paws shifting as he stared into the forest. Foreboding, scary, and not so pretty to watch, to be honest. His orbs glistened anxiously, as he shifted on his paws, tall and straight like a twig. He didn't like the Dark Forest very well. It felt wrong to be here, being that his mother was in StarClan didn't help that much. And, no cat really didn't follow the Dark Forest anymore, for a select few. He was only going to do this for his brother, nothing else, and nothing more. Maybe, someday he could be able to not wake up in a terrifyingly creepy forest with murderous cats, and the EE leaders themselves, and dangerous cats alike. It was terrifying, and not so good for Leafpaw. It made him feel nervous, and he had the need to be alert, who knew if an evil psychopath would come barreling at you at full speed?
You never know when that will happen. And, perhaps, he was overreacting, it would be fine, hopefully no cats came after him. Hopefully. He slowly started to walk blindly, ears pinned against his head, fur bristling, eyes alert, and extremely nervous, looking behind him, right and left, he didn't like the Dark Forest at all, not in a million moons. His ears shot up in alarm at a cat approaching him, or rather, he was walking toward, and realized it was Grasspaw. Oh, its just my older brother its nothing to worry about! The tabby's nervousness and worry for his...safety was replaced with calm, and suspicion. "Oh--hello, Grasspaw..."
The tabby had been getting lonely here, nothing but darkness and the yowls of those souls who are still training. He preferred not to train, he was relaxing now, not worrying about being slashed in the neck, feeling pain. That's what he wished he could say, its just as awful here as it was in the land of the living, except more act like monsters here, they tear each other apart without batting an eyelash. The apprentice hated it here, so many stupid and dangerous cats came here to live, to kill, even in their death. He was always running from his life, always in hiding, always fighting to survive in death. Seeing his little brother was the greatest relief he's felt since he died, he missed his family, his friends, he was lonely, he wanted someone to talk to, someone who didnt have darker intentions in mind when he spoke to them, he trusted Leafpaw. The brown tabby gave his brother a soft smile and padded forward, licking the ladder toms forehead. He hesitantly took a step back and sat himself down once more, neatly wrapping his tail around his paws, his green eyes gleamed with excitement "You're probably wondering why I brought you here." he started, his ear flicking as he spoke, a new habit he picked up, one could never be too suspicious in the Dark forest. "I have decided that I no longer wish for my name to be Grasspaw." he started "I am going to be giving myself my warrior name, and I have decided that I wanted you to be here for it." he purred.

Grasspaw lifted his maw and looked up at the black and grey sky, no stars, no lights, nothing illuminted this sky. He sucked in a deep breath and began his speech "Dear ancestors, I ask for your attention as tonight is a very special night!" he called, he wasn't sure if it was night or day, but he didn't care any more, everything in this forest was dull, lifeless, dust, yet he had gotten used to it. He stood up straight and grinned "Tonight, my ancestors, I ask for you to recognize my wishes as well as my actions, for I will no longer be going by the name given to me by my mother and my leader, tonight, my name will be changed to the most fitting warrior name for me." he stated, his tail lashed behind him, his leaf green orbs began to glow and excitement pulsed through his veins, through his soul. "Tonight, my Dark Forest ancestors, my name will now, and forever be Grasstuft, for my ferocity and pride." he purred. And it was done, his name was now changed, he was now a warrior, not officially, but it was close enough. The newly made warrior turned his focus back upon his brother and gave him a big, toothy grin "What do you think of my name?" he asked, hoping that his brother would like it.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old May 16th, 2017, 05:44 PM
constantly tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The tabby had been getting lonely here, nothing but darkness and the yowls of those souls who are still training. He preferred not to train, he was relaxing now, not worrying about being slashed in the neck, feeling pain. That's what he wished he could say, its just as awful here as it was in the land of the living, except more act like monsters here, they tear each other apart without batting an eyelash. The apprentice hated it here, so many stupid and dangerous cats came here to live, to kill, even in their death. He was always running from his life, always in hiding, always fighting to survive in death. Seeing his little brother was the greatest relief he's felt since he died, he missed his family, his friends, he was lonely, he wanted someone to talk to, someone who didn't have darker intentions in mind when he spoke to them, he trusted Leafpaw. The brown tabby gave his brother a soft smile and padded forward, licking the ladder toms forehead. He hesitantly took a step back and sat himself down once more, neatly wrapping his tail around his paws, his green eyes gleamed with excitement "You're probably wondering why I brought you here." he started, his ear flicking as he spoke, a new habit he picked up, one could never be too suspicious in the Dark forest. "I have decided that I no longer wish for my name to be Grasspaw." he started "I am going to be giving myself my warrior name, and I have decided that I wanted you to be here for it." he purred.

Grasspaw lifted his maw and looked up at the black and grey sky, no stars, no lights, nothing illuminated this sky. He sucked in a deep breath and began his speech "Dear ancestors, I ask for your attention as tonight is a very special night!" he called, he wasn't sure if it was night or day, but he didn't care any more, everything in this forest was dull, lifeless, dust, yet he had gotten used to it. He stood up straight and grinned "Tonight, my ancestors, I ask for you to recognize my wishes as well as my actions, for I will no longer be going by the name given to me by my mother and my leader, tonight, my name will be changed to the most fitting warrior name for me." he stated, his tail lashed behind him, his leaf green orbs began to glow and excitement pulsed through his veins, through his soul. "Tonight, my Dark Forest ancestors, my name will now, and forever be Grasstuft, for my ferocity and pride." he purred. And it was done, his name was now changed, he was now a warrior, not officially, but it was close enough. The newly made warrior turned his focus back upon his brother and gave him a big, toothy grin "What do you think of my name?" he asked, hoping that his brother would like it.
Leafwatcher didn't feel good in the Dark Forest, and the screams or yowls of other cats in the dark, foreboding forest didn't make him feel any much better about the evil place all too much. Scratch that, not at all. He winced as he her screeches. This was not his element, and it made him absolutely nervous, and it showed as his ears flattened. Well, it was all for his brother, so it was...worth it, he supposed. "Oh, I suppose I do want to know about why I am here, its logical to want to know that." Warrior name, the tabby blinked, tail flicking in surprise. His pelt smoothed out a bit, him calming down enough, a calm, but anxious and nervous expression on his face. "That's...." Leafwatcher gave a small, hesitant pause. "Great!" The tom gave a smile, a forced smile, the forest made him nervous, but he had to keep himself calm, but still alert for any cat, any danger. His brother might betray him and help the attacker even, he had to be ready for anything. Wait, no, his brother wouldn't do anything to harm him, he wouldn't. He didn't even have a reason to, anyways, they were brothers after all.
Leafwatcher watched his brother conduct the ceremony, with a twinge of sympathy, and guilt. His brother wouldn't ever get a real ceremony in his clan, and he would have to spend his days in this evil, dark, foreboding dark forest. He understood how it felt, since he was here right now, after all. The brown tabby put his tail on his brother's shoulder. "Its nice..." He gave a small smile at his brother. "I became a warrior today too, my new name is Leafwatcher.." The tom cat gave a proud, look to his brother, a happy gleam in his eyes, but still edged with nervousness and paranoia, as well as caution for the around area. "Do you think it fits me?" He asked the newly named Grasstuft, calm sweeping over him like a full grown wave about to hit the shore of the beach.

Last edited by seasalt; May 16th, 2017 at 05:47 PM.