Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:41 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:37 PM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:24 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:20 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:19 PM

Old October 30th, 2017, 04:47 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Welcome to U.A.

Onito Slowly Walked into the classroom after her, Not saying a single word. In Reality, he was as Scared as the other girl who just sprinted into the class, but he could not show that, not in front of all of these students. He Silently looked around the classroom, until he noticed an empty seat towards the center of the classroom, and he set his bag down on the ground in front of his desk, before sitting down, and laying his legs overtop of it, almost like a footrest. He quickly glanced around the classroom, momentarily staring into the eyes of any student that turned to face him. He hook his head, trying to clear his thought, before looking back towards the teacher, who, to Onito, seemed to have to much energy.
Old October 30th, 2017, 05:28 PM
i luv u

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: Welcome to U.A. (Roleplay. You can still join!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Iggy frowned as they signed to each other, as he kinda felt left out. Was that selfish? It couldn't be selfish. He couldn't understand, but he did understand that Blaise could read lips. "I guess I'll have to learn online too," he mumbled. To make his mood rise, he cracked his old joke he said to his old friends when he moved. "Well, at least you won't have to listen to my rambling." Iggy stared at Blaise for a moment longer, before tapping his chin and speaking up. "I never did get your name.."
Quote:
If you'd like I can probably teach you and whoever else wants to learn."He shrugged before turning to Blaise to properly introduce himself,'My names Kaira by the way.'He signed and then looked to Iggy,"Before you ask and it gets weird, my names Kaira."He added.
Quote:
Iggy smiled. "Thank you," he replied. Iggy let his mind wander when Kaira turned away. He wondered how his old friends were doing. They were elemental type heroes in training, like him. One was named Poseiden, but they called him Posie for short. He had the power to manipulate and redirect water from the air. Next was Chamomile, Chammy for short. She had the power to create plants and grow plants. They had been best buds. Unfortunately, Iggy had to move away to a new town to attend U.A. Iggy frowned, and refocused on his new friends. "Ah, thanks. Nice to meet you," Iggy replied as Kaira told him his name.
Quote:
"Well now you both know who I am, might I know a bit about you guys?"He asked remembering to make sure Blaise could read his lips.
Quote:
"Hmm let's see.. my quirk is obviously fire," he began. "If I had two quirks I bet it would be talking, ahaha." Iggy frowned and tapped his chin in thought. "You know what, you two can go first. I might take a while," he mumbled.
Blaise smiled as she watched their conversation. When they turned back to her, she moved her hands once more in sliding motions and tapped her fingers together. 'Nice to meet you guys. My name is Blaise and I also have a fire quirk.' To demonstrate, she made a dramatic gesture with her hand and a spiral of fire spout upwards. She glanced at a clock nearby and tilted her head towards the door next to them. 'We should go inside.'
Quote:
Beaut relaxed as Era calmed her worries. She hadn't offended him. Beaut smiled at him, and listened as he spoke again. Then, she looked back. That was the group she passed by. So far no more classmates entered the classroom. Was Beaut's class that small? Frowning, Beaut turned back to her new companion. "There's not many of them," she pointed out. "Do you think there will be mo-"
RIIIING....
Beaut slumped in her seat. "Nevermind," she grumbled. Then, a tall slender woman thrust open the classroom door and entered. "Gooooooodmorning class!" Oh Lord, Beaut thought with a small eye roll. She smiled at Era before she turned forward in her seat. The woman stood in front of the class, and clapped her hands together. "My name is Portia, and I would be SO grateful if you took your seats," Portia chirped. Beaut studied the woman. She wore a black top hat, sprinkled with small white paint splatters all around. Portia wore a large cape that reached her ankles. It was black on the outside, but on the inside was a galaxy-esque design. She wore a black suit with a purple bow tie. How iconic. Her bottoms were a dark purple tutu with black leggings. Cute, but odd. Beaut tipped her head. What could her quirk be? Space? Magic? Space magic?
Blaise sat down just as the bell rang. She jumped when the woman made her flamboyant entrance. She listened and knitted her eyebrows together in confusion. He outfit was confusing, her entrance was confusing, her entire being confused Blaise. She brushed it off though and listened.
Quote:
Orchid ran into the room, "My watch... was ten minutes slow." She said breathlessly. She sat next to Blaise, putting her stuff under her seat and giving the girl next to her a small smile. Orchid's heart raced. She was late, and on the first day, too! Her mind flashed back to what Kikano said about her getting expelled on the first day; she turned white. The emergency flower seeds she kept in her backpack suddenly rattled in response to her emotion. Vines and flower began to sprout out of her backpack, enveloping her backpack and climbed up the desk leg. Embarrassed, she shoved the vines down further in her pack with her foot and made them shrink down back into small seeds again.
Blaise looked over and nodded a greeting. She felt something tickling her foot and looked down at the disturbance. Her mouth made O shape and she let it be.

Last edited by ladybugg03; October 30th, 2017 at 05:29 PM.
Old October 30th, 2017, 09:31 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Orchid ran into the room, "My watch... was ten minutes slow." She said breathlessly. She sat next to Blaise, putting her stuff under her seat and giving the girl next to her a small smile. Orchid's heart raced. She was late, and on the first day, too! Her mind flashed back to what Kikano said about her getting expelled on the first day; she turned white. The emergency flower seeds she kept in her backpack suddenly rattled in response to her emotion. Vines and flower began to sprout out of her backpack, enveloping her backpack and climbed up the desk leg. Embarrassed, she shoved the vines down further in her pack with her foot and made them shrink down back into small seeds again. @ladybugg03 @Ant @Role @little-life-light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Onito Slowly Walked into the classroom after her, Not saying a single word. In Reality, he was as Scared as the other girl who just sprinted into the class, but he could not show that, not in front of all of these students. He Silently looked around the classroom, until he noticed an empty seat towards the center of the classroom, and he set his bag down on the ground in front of his desk, before sitting down, and laying his legs overtop of it, almost like a footrest. He quickly glanced around the classroom, momentarily staring into the eyes of any student that turned to face him. He hook his head, trying to clear his thought, before looking back towards the teacher, who, to Onito, seemed to have to much energy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugg03 View Post

Blaise smiled as she watched their conversation. When they turned back to her, she moved her hands once more in sliding motions and tapped her fingers together. 'Nice to meet you guys. My name is Blaise and I also have a fire quirk.' To demonstrate, she made a dramatic gesture with her hand and a spiral of fire spout upwards. She glanced at a clock nearby and tilted her head towards the door next to them. 'We should go inside.'

Blaise sat down just as the bell rang. She jumped when the woman made her flamboyant entrance. She listened and knitted her eyebrows together in confusion. He outfit was confusing, her entrance was confusing, her entire being confused Blaise. She brushed it off though and listened.

Blaise looked over and nodded a greeting. She felt something tickling her foot and looked down at the disturbance. Her mouth made O shape and she let it be.
( @Ant @little-life-light )

Iggy noticed two more students rush through the doors. New friends to make! He still had to introduce himself to two others, and now two more! The fire humanoid turned his gaze to the energetic teacher in front of him. Portia was her name? What an odd name. Was it a hero name or a real name? Shrugging it off, Iggy took a look at the new arrivals. One reminded him especially of his old friend Chammy. Maybe they could be friends too. He would really enjoy that. Next, Iggy looked at the boy. He had unusually bright hair, and he looked rather.. serious. For someone with such odd hair, he couldn't possibly be all serious! Iggy smiled, and turned back to Portia. He would make it his goal to befriend all of the people in this class.

Portia smiled as the class sat down. "Well, I bet you are wondering who I am, and what I do for a living, and that is simple. I save lives, and my real name is Portaru Supesu. Call me Ms.Portaru or Ms.Port," she announced with a rather calm expression. However, her lips were drawn back in a small smile. "Would anyone like to introduce themself and tell me what your quirk is? Or would you rather surprise me in a physical test?" Portia caught a brunette flinch in her seat. Clearly she didn't have physical quirks. "You, brown haired girl. What is your name?" she called. "M-me? My name is Beaut," the girl stammered. "You made an odd expression just then. Why?" Nervously, the girl fidgeted with her ponytail. "My quirk is Empathy. I don't do any physical things with it other than touch others to sense emotions. How can I qualify for the test?" Portia smiled her signature smiled and posed. "Not to worry! All I ask is that you try! We will have other tests as well." That seemed to calm the girl's nerves. "Now, any questions or concerns?" Portia asked while tipping her head comically.

Last edited by Role; October 30th, 2017 at 09:39 PM.
Old October 30th, 2017, 10:05 PM
i luv u

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post

Iggy noticed two more students rush through the doors. New friends to make! He still had to introduce himself to two others, and now two more! The fire humanoid turned his gaze to the energetic teacher in front of him. Portia was her name? What an odd name. Was it a hero name or a real name? Shrugging it off, Iggy took a look at the new arrivals. One reminded him especially of his old friend Chammy. Maybe they could be friends too. He would really enjoy that. Next, Iggy looked at the boy. He had unusually bright hair, and he looked rather.. serious. For someone with such odd hair, he couldn't possibly be all serious! Iggy smiled, and turned back to Portia. He would make it his goal to befriend all of the people in this class.

Portia smiled as the class sat down. "Well, I bet you are wondering who I am, and what I do for a living, and that is simple. I save lives, and my real name is Portaru Supesu. Call me Ms.Portaru or Ms.Port," she announced with a rather calm expression. However, her lips were drawn back in a small smile. "Would anyone like to introduce themself and tell me what your quirk is? Or would you rather surprise me in a physical test?" Portia caught a brunette flinch in her seat. Clearly she didn't have physical quirks. "You, brown haired girl. What is your name?" she called. "M-me? My name is Beaut," the girl stammered. "You made an odd expression just then. Why?" Nervously, the girl fidgeted with her ponytail. "My quirk is Empathy. I don't do any physical things with it other than touch others to sense emotions. How can I qualify for the test?" Portia smiled her signature smiled and posed. "Not to worry! All I ask is that you try! We will have other tests as well." That seemed to calm the girl's nerves. "Now, any questions or concerns?" Portia asked while tipping her head comically.
Blaise watched her new teacher and as she watched, she started to take her demeanor as a joke. She put her hand over her mouth to hide her small smile. Her green eyes surveyed the room and landed upon Beaut. She watched her lips closely and took great interest in her quirk. Interesting...Blaise's attention was caught by the extravagant pose struck by the teacher and couldn't help but grin. It was so amusing!
Old October 30th, 2017, 11:34 PM
I'm actually back...

Default Welcome to U.A.

Onito Looked At the Teacher, and Smiled a Bit, Before Glancing out the Far window, As if trying to spot something in the distance, He quickly turned back to the teacher, before he realized that they were talking about tests. ~Oh Boy....Just like my last 2 years of Schools...They just want to test us to find what part of society we would be most useful in....~ He thought, Grimacing, Before He Sighed, Shaking his Head. "I'm Onito...But just call me Oni. My...What did you call it...'Quirk'. It Simply allows me To See, And Speak with...The Dead. Nothing Really Useful....Except they do help me keep track of things.....Like Parties, and....Well....That's mostly it.....That's the only really useful thing they know how to do...so far..." He said, Not Telling her all that he Really could do with his Abilities, since he hadn't really tried to test his abilities just yet. `Good... Just tell them Enough to keep them interested...` He heard a voice whisper, but he knew it didn't matter. The Speaker was insane. And Dead. Not a very good combination, or at least not for Oni. ~Yea...I Can also keep track of people this way....so it's somewhat usefull....~ He Thought, but did not say, not wanting to announce that he always knew where people would usually be.

Last edited by Akari; October 30th, 2017 at 11:53 PM.
Old October 31st, 2017, 12:49 AM
I'm actually back...

I'm Back And Ready to RP!

Last edited by Akari; October 31st, 2017 at 08:23 AM.
Old October 31st, 2017, 07:55 AM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hocus Pocus View Post
Beaut relaxed as Era calmed her worries. She hadn't offended him. Beaut smiled at him, and listened as he spoke again. Then, she looked back. That was the group she passed by. So far no more classmates entered the classroom. Was Beaut's class that small? Frowning, Beaut turned back to her new companion. "There's not many of them," she pointed out. "Do you think there will be mo-"
RIIIING....
Beaut slumped in her seat. "Nevermind," she grumbled. Then, a tall slender woman thrust open the classroom door and entered. "Gooooooodmorning class!" Oh Lord, Beaut thought with a small eye roll. She smiled at Era before she turned forward in her seat. The woman stood in front of the class, and clapped her hands together. "My name is Portia, and I would be SO grateful if you took your seats," Portia chirped. Beaut studied the woman. She wore a black top hat, sprinkled with small white paint splatters all around. Portia wore a large cape that reached her ankles. It was black on the outside, but on the inside was a galaxy-esque design. She wore a black suit with a purple bow tie. How iconic. Her bottoms were a dark purple tutu with black leggings. Cute, but odd. Beaut tipped her head. What could her quirk be? Space? Magic? Space magic?

( @ladybugg03 @Ant @Ashpetal )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hocus Pocus View Post

Era
He peeked up at her question, turning his pale gaze back into the incoming students. His brows furrowed as he realized she was right about that. Is this all that was in their class? He turned back to Beaut to answer her, but was stopped when the bell rang. He closed his mouth and returned her smile, then turned his attention on the extravagant women at the front of the room. Something about her sent him into a state of awe. There was a hero, a real hero right there infront of him. Well, infront of the class, but specifics, specifics. Besides buying groceries and the like, he never had much of a chance to go out, and he had never gotten the chance to be so close to a hero. The thought made him excited and his eyes sparkled as he leaned forward.
But then as Ms. Portaru announced for introductions and a physical test he stiffened, drawing back slightly. His quirk? Well, Beaut thought it was interesting...so maybe he shouldn't be so hesitant at showing it off? Then he thought about introducing himself to the entire class, even with its small numbers, and his face started turning a bright pink. Oh...right.
Though luckily he was saved when the teacher called on Beaut and he glanced up in curiosity. Empathy? He thought as he stared at the back of her head with wide eyes. Does that mean she knew how nervous he was earlier? Wait, no, she said she had to touch people for that. His face, which had started growing pink again started to fade. She probably didn't even need to touch him to find that out, he thought with a small sigh.
Then his attention was caught by a boy with bright blue hair who spoke up. Speak with the dead? He couldnt help but feel a little mixture of both awe and fear. He shivered, his face turning a light shade of blue and his eyes unconsciously glancing around the room. That would be a a pretty cool quirk...if he wasn't so afraid of ghosts or the supernatural.

@ladybugg03 @Ant @Ashpetal @Ant @Akari @Hocus Pocus
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE~!!!

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light

Last edited by mochi; October 31st, 2017 at 09:42 AM.
Old October 31st, 2017, 08:52 AM
I'm actually back...

`Can't you feel that? Can't you feel the fear radiating off of that guy over there?` Another one of the ghosts asked, Pointing towards Era, which forced Oni to take another Glance at him, although it was only a quick one. ~Is he afraid of me? Or what I Can do? I'll Find out eventually....I Always do.....~ Oni Thought, before pulling a Small Book out from his Backpack. It Seemed to be Hardcover, Since there were multiple symbols etched into the Cover. there was also a Thin, Light Blue Ribbon hanging out from between the pages of the book, assumedly being used as a Bookmark of some kind. He Slowly opened it, before flicking a few pages ahead of the Bookmark, and he Read a few of the Passages to himself for a good Minuit or two, before closing it, and putting it Back in his Bag.
Old October 31st, 2017, 12:00 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugg03 View Post
Blaise watched her new teacher and as she watched, she started to take her demeanor as a joke. She put her hand over her mouth to hide her small smile. Her green eyes surveyed the room and landed upon Beaut. She watched her lips closely and took great interest in her quirk. Interesting...Blaise's attention was caught by the extravagant pose struck by the teacher and couldn't help but grin. It was so amusing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Onito Looked At the Teacher, and Smiled a Bit, Before Glancing out the Far window, As if trying to spot something in the distance, He quickly turned back to the teacher, before he realized that they were talking about tests. ~Oh Boy....Just like my last 2 years of Schools...They just want to test us to find what part of society we would be most useful in....~ He thought, Grimacing, Before He Sighed, Shaking his Head. "I'm Onito...But just call me Oni. My...What did you call it...'Quirk'. It Simply allows me To See, And Speak with...The Dead. Nothing Really Useful....Except they do help me keep track of things.....Like Parties, and....Well....That's mostly it.....That's the only really useful thing they know how to do...so far..." He said, Not Telling her all that he Really could do with his Abilities, since he hadn't really tried to test his abilities just yet. `Good... Just tell them Enough to keep them interested...` He heard a voice whisper, but he knew it didn't matter. The Speaker was insane. And Dead. Not a very good combination, or at least not for Oni. ~Yea...I Can also keep track of people this way....so it's somewhat usefull....~ He Thought, but did not say, not wanting to announce that he always knew where people would usually be.
Portia smiled right back at Blaise, and winked. She loved the subtle attention! She was an entertainer type hero after all. Portia turned to the strikingly blue haired boy, and listened intently. Many ideas flooded into her head as she listened. "Amazing quirk," she complimented. "Now there are several things you could do with your quirk. Have you tried forming a bond with regular spirits? Have you tried asking them to possess your sparring partner for as long as you wished? Ooh that just gave me chills! There are so many things you could do with your quirk that no one could imagine."
Quote:
Originally Posted by little-life-light View Post
Era
He peeked up at her question, turning his pale gaze back into the incoming students. His brows furrowed as he realized she was right about that. Is this all that was in their class? He turned back to Beaut to answer her, but was stopped when the bell rang. He closed his mouth and returned her smile, then turned his attention on the extravagant women at the front of the room. Something about her sent him into a state of awe. There was a hero, a real hero right there infront of him. Well, infront of the class, but specifics, specifics. Besides buying groceries and the like, he never had much of a chance to go out, and he had never gotten the chance to be so close to a hero. The thought made him excited and his eyes sparkled as he leaned forward.
But then as Ms. Portaru announced for introductions and a physical test he stiffened, drawing back slightly. His quirk? Well, Beaut thought it was interesting...so maybe he shouldn't be so hesitant at showing it off? Then he thought about introducing himself to the entire class, even with its small numbers, and his face started turning a bright pink. Oh...right.
Though luckily he was saved when the teacher called on Beaut and he glanced up in curiosity. Empathy? He thought as he stared at the back of her head with wide eyes. Does that mean she knew how nervous he was earlier? Wait, no, she said she had to touch people for that. His face, which had started growing pink again started to fade. She probably didn't even need to touch him to find that out, he thought with a small sigh.
Then his attention was caught by a boy with bright blue hair who spoke up. Speak with the dead? He couldnt help but feel a little mixture of both awe and fear. He shivered, his face turning a light shade of blue and his eyes unconsciously glancing around the room. That would be a a pretty cool quirk...if he wasn't so afraid of ghosts or the supernatural.

@ladybugg03 @Ant @Ashpetal @Ant @Akari @Hocus Pocus
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE~!!!
"Now then, are we ready to take the tes-?" Portia took a look around the classroom curiously. Frowning, she realized the class had no physical quirks. Most of them were supernatural, or elemental. "Change of plans," she said suddenly. "We will take the physical test, but only after you all have gotten in shape. Instead, we're going to take a test based on your quirks. What can you do with them? What is your peak?" Portia paced around the classroom slowly, looking a bit more serious than before. "All heroes have a limit, and we need to find yours so we can extend it. Heroes can't afford to reach their limit in combat, unless they are with partners. In this case, I'll be testing your limit without partners. I'll find another teacher to battle against you, unless you want to battle against me. Raise your hand if you want to battle against me! I'm warning you, I'll be tough," as she spoke for a long time, she slowly regained her enthusiasm. She posed once more and to add a little pasazz, she added in some jazz hands.

(HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEEN!!!)
( @Ant @Ashpetal )
Old October 31st, 2017, 12:19 PM
I'm actually back...

Default Welcome to U.A.

Onito Glared at Portia, Disliking how Enthused she was. "Yes, And No. I Can Make Bonds with Some Spirits, In some cases, if their...What's the term...Newer, I Can make them Physical, but....They don't usually last that long......But not, I Have not tried your second Suggestion, Mostly Because That Would be unfair to Fight Someone Whose Body you've Taken over. I Only Fight Fair, Well, I Use my Quirk only as much as my opponent in Battle." He said, Hearing the Spirit from earlier Laughing. `Listen to her! She Wants you to Use Spirits to Fight! Does she have any clue how Dangerous Possession is?` One Asked between laughs. "Besides, Mis.P, Do You have any Idea how dangerous Possession is? If you put the wrong spirit in someone's Body, thennn......Let's just say you might never get it out..." He Said Softly, staring into her eyes as he said the last part. "Being a Hero and All, I Thought you WOULD Know that." He said Coldly, Before Adding on. "And, I'll Compete against you in this test. You seem.....Interesting, to say the least."

Last edited by Akari; October 31st, 2017 at 12:23 PM.