Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM

Old April 12th, 2018, 03:19 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Watertail, without warning, launched herself towards the sneering tom, her jaw open and fangs long and ready to puncture. Instead, she landed deftly on her hind paws, rearing up to batter with her front paws. She realized she was training with claws sheathed, and she quickly unsheathed them, remembering they trained like warriors, not kits. She reached out to batter his head, but faltered to rebalance so she could quickly change to her front paws for the next part. She slashed near his multicolored eyes and throat, her paw slamming forward.
((I can’t make it so she hits him, so that was difficult. X3))
Snakefur threw his head back, her claws making the whiskers above his eyes move. he flattened his ears back with a snarl. "Got to be better than that if you want to make it here, Kit!" he growled, rearing up, forelegs reaching out, ready to grab her shoulders. "You hit me with soft paws at the beginning- has training with the little bugs in Thunderclan begun to make you a soft... kittypet?" He asked, blue and yellow eyes ablaze, taking on the glow that had scared so many in battles.
Old April 12th, 2018, 03:42 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Snakefur threw his head back, her claws making the whiskers above his eyes move. he flattened his ears back with a snarl. "Got to be better than that if you want to make it here, Kit!" he growled, rearing up, forelegs reaching out, ready to grab her shoulders. "You hit me with soft paws at the beginning- has training with the little bugs in Thunderclan begun to make you a soft... kittypet?" He asked, blue and yellow eyes ablaze, taking on the glow that had scared so many in battles.
“No,” she spat, glaring at him. “You’re the only one who’s soft. Training is practicing a move. Battling is when we’re fighting for real.” She hissed. “Unless...” She meowed, staring upwards at the branches overhead. “You want me to actually fight you, but are you and your kittypet brains too soft for that?” She teased, not kindly. This was normally how their sessions went, he tossed an insult at her, she retorted, she got cuffed over the ears and she bit his tail. That was just an average summary of what normally went down on most accounts. “I bet you couldn’t even claw off a strand of fur from my pelt if I was really fighting.” She taunted. She felt proud for a second, but then remembered that with every thing she threw at Snakefur he threw back twice as much.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old April 12th, 2018, 09:35 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:

“No,” she spat, glaring at him. “You’re the only one who’s soft. Training is practicing a move. Battling is when we’re fighting for real.” She hissed. “Unless...” She meowed, staring upwards at the branches overhead. “You want me to actually fight you, but are you and your kittypet brains too soft for that?” She teased, not kindly. This was normally how their sessions went, he tossed an insult at her, she retorted, she got cuffed over the ears and she bit his tail. That was just an average summary of what normally went down on most accounts. “I bet you couldn’t even claw off a strand of fur from my pelt if I was really fighting.” She taunted. She felt proud for a second, but then remembered that with every thing she threw at Snakefur he threw back twice as much.
Snakefur gritted his teeth, trying to not give the ignorant kit the satisfaction of making him angry. he lost. "Listen here you fish brained apprentice- I could kill you right here, right now. but-" he stopped, chuckling darkly, "let's fight, and see who gets the last laugh." He forced his fur to lie flat, best not to let her see how ruffled she made him. not waiting for a reply, he crouched, and sprung- aiming for her head.
Old April 12th, 2018, 10:48 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

It was a bit late but Turtlepaw finally got to sleep. The thoughts of her hard training with her mentor who obviously hated her was clear in her mind. The tortoiseshell molly didn't mind the hard training sessions but the harshness her mentor had towards her was annoying. With a jump the young appropriate woke up her green hued eyes narrowed as she scanned the musky looking area. What is this place? She wondered. Since she didn't know we're she was she unsheathed her claws. Surprisingly calm Turtlepaw vintnered into the shady woods. It looked interesting. Not even a hint of prey secant was around the foggy looking forest. I hate being under trees. It reminds me of ThunderClan. The WindClan appreciate thought with spit.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 13th, 2018, 07:21 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

It was a bit late but Turtlepaw finally got to sleep. The thoughts of her hard training with her mentor who obviously hated her was clear in her mind. The tortoiseshell molly didn't mind the hard training sessions but the harshness her mentor had towards her was annoying. With a jump the young appropriate woke up her green hued eyes narrowed as she scanned the musky looking area. What is this place? She wondered. Since she didn't know we're she was she unsheathed her claws. Surprisingly calm Turtlepaw vintnered into the shady woods. It looked interesting. Not even a hint of prey secant was around the foggy looking forest. I hate being under trees. It reminds me of ThunderClan. The WindClan appreciate thought with spit.
A soft sigh was heard within the darkness of the forest, “ such a annoying place to go. Only darkness not a single look at the stars above.” Soon a tail moves under the young apprentices cheek and the smell of blood and death was strong as amber eyes opened and glowed by her “ do you seek strength? Do you seek the power to become the best warrior or leader?” Claws were seen as a paw presses against her neck, claws poking her softly “ well? Why does your soul call upon me?” Suddenly the paw moves away and soon whoever this cat was begins to step out in front of the molly, no smile on this dark ones face, his eyes a dark amber and his pelt as black as the forest was covered in scars and a huge scar on his neck, a sign on how he died. His body was muscular and his eyes only held one emotion, bloodlust. He looks at her and than he looks to the side “ Tell me, what do you want in this world? What do you seek until the kittypets of starclan take you and make you weak?”
Old April 13th, 2018, 05:42 PM
boo

Quote:
Snakefur gritted his teeth, trying to not give the ignorant kit the satisfaction of making him angry. he lost. "Listen here you fish brained apprentice- I could kill you right here, right now. but-" he stopped, chuckling darkly, "let's fight, and see who gets the last laugh." He forced his fur to lie flat, best not to let her see how ruffled she made him. not waiting for a reply, he crouched, and sprung- aiming for her head.
Watertail watched in slow motion as the black and white cat arched above her, but she wasn’t going to let him win in one blow. She flipped over casually, with her paws, unsheathed, spread out to intercept him. She expertly covered her most vulnerable areas, making sure he could only get one paw near her stomach, if any at all. She bared her teeth, and carefully thought out her next move. Maybe she would go limp, and spring, or maybe claw his eyes... she shook her head and waited for him to land.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old April 13th, 2018, 07:40 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:

Watertail watched in slow motion as the black and white cat arched above her, but she wasn’t going to let him win in one blow. She flipped over casually, with her paws, unsheathed, spread out to intercept him. She expertly covered her most vulnerable areas, making sure he could only get one paw near her stomach, if any at all. She bared her teeth, and carefully thought out her next move. Maybe she would go limp, and spring, or maybe claw his eyes... she shook her head and waited for him to land.
Snakefur's eyes widened at the unexpected movement. He tried to flip back, yet ended up sticking the landing. That'll work. he thought to himself. he quickly grabbed a hold of her shoulders, using all four paws to attempt to hold her down until he was basically standing on to of her. "Gotta be craftier than that if you want to confuse me. Has Shatteredbreeze taught you nothing?" He snarled, inches from her face. "Rule one- expect easy moves, plan and prepare for harder ones. I won't be soft on you, Waterpaw. Do we have a deal?" He asked, trying to digging his claws in, making sure the 'paw' on the end of her name stung, like he wanted it to.
Old April 13th, 2018, 08:03 PM
boo

Quote:
Snakefur's eyes widened at the unexpected movement. He tried to flip back, yet ended up sticking the landing. That'll work. he thought to himself. he quickly grabbed a hold of her shoulders, using all four paws to attempt to hold her down until he was basically standing on to of her. "Gotta be craftier than that if you want to confuse me. Has Shatteredbreeze taught you nothing?" He snarled, inches from her face. "Rule one- expect easy moves, plan and prepare for harder ones. I won't be soft on you, Waterpaw. Do we have a deal?" He asked, trying to digging his claws in, making sure the 'paw' on the end of her name stung, like he wanted it to.
I AM NOT AN APPRENTICE!” She snarled furiously, writhing underneath his claws. However much he must’ve wanted to get under her fur, she would give him that satisfaction, but he would walk away with a few deep scratches. She bucked wildly, kicking her hind paws into her stomach. She rolled out from under him, crouching low and her fangs listening with saliva. She knew he wanted this reaction. Bring out your stupid monster! He would tell her. Shatteredbreeze also said that. She would show them just what a night creature she could be.

((By the way, I want Watertail to get a bit too cocky and Snakefur wins. Just so you know how this is gonna end. That okay? :3))

~pom~

Last edited by pomegranate; April 13th, 2018 at 08:04 PM.
Old April 13th, 2018, 08:12 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:

I AM NOT AN APPRENTICE!” She snarled furiously, writhing underneath his claws. However much he must’ve wanted to get under her fur, she would give him that satisfaction, but he would walk away with a few deep scratches. She bucked wildly, kicking her hind paws into her stomach. She rolled out from under him, crouching low and her fangs listening with saliva. She knew he wanted this reaction. Bring out your stupid monster! He would tell her. Shatteredbreeze also said that. She would show them just what a night creature she could be.

((By the way, I want Watertail to get a bit too cocky and Snakefur wins. Just so you know how this is gonna end. That okay? :3))
Snakefur gave her a wild, crazed grin as he was shoved off of her. "We'll see about that, Waterpaw." He cooed. he was glad to see her taking her anger, using it to fuel her. He could see the fire in her eyes... yes, he had done what the insult was meant to do. he leaped, swiping straight at her chest, with his other paw raised over his head as if he was going to bring it down across her head. he had seen the trick a thousand times over, had been taught it by his mentor in Riverclan himself. Meant to confuse. he knew Watertail would be blinded by her hurt pride, she wouldn't see it.
Old April 13th, 2018, 08:18 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Icestorm lay in a patch of sun, shivering due to the cold water that had begun to seep into her fur. She looked up at Brokencreek, her ear twitching. She hadn't really answered his question and meowed "I'm fine."
Brokencreek didn't exactly believe her, but he doubted he could get her to talk anymore. With a tiny nod, he dragged his gaze away from her shivering form. Seeing her this vulnerable raised a mix of pity and disgust up his throat. Awkwardly, he leaned against her to warm up her damp fur.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit