Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
two birds, caw caw [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 04:24 PM
“A Rabbit on the Hunt! So...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 04:23 PM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 04:22 PM
Icy Heartlands
by pidgeon
Last post by dino.
Today 04:21 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 04:18 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 29th, 2018, 02:00 PM

My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Rainbow View Post

Ravenblaze padded after Fawnsong, feeling a little uncomfortable talking about the family he left behind in Riverclan. "Yeah. My mother was a Riverclan Molly and my father was born here in Thunderclan. I came to Thunderclan to later find out that my father had died from greencough. " replied the tom.
"Oh," she mumbled, realizing she made her new friend uncomfortable, "I'm sorry about your father."

She bound up the ravine, heading into the thick underbrush. The sun warmed her curly back as she ghosted over leafs, seeming to barely touch them as she walked. Spotting a mouse nibbling on a seed she dropped into a hunters crouch, her hindquarters wiggling before she sprung onto the mouse, killing it swiftly. She bound back to Ravenblaze, dropping the mouse at his feet. "Are you up for a friendly competition?" Fawnsong purred, "Whoever can catch the most prey by sundown gets to... to..." She trailed off, her face growing hot before finishing, "Gets to have the other cat do whatever they want."
Old June 29th, 2018, 02:01 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

The silver tomcat couldn't help but snicker as Caliapaw glanced around, as if she were afraid that some cat might come over. He knew that if any cat came over, it would probably be to scold him for acting like a lot. But the words that came out of his mouth were very different. “You afraid some cat might come over here?” He purred, flicking his ear. ”You should know that you’ve gotta accept that when it comes to me.” He joked, clear amusement sparkling in his lime-green eyes.

As she asked him that question, Jaggedpaw shook his head, though he exaggerated the movement by tenfold. “No no no Cals, you see, if I used every cat’s name, it wouldn’t be unique, because every other cat uses their name, right?” Here he looked at Caliapaw, a very serious expression on his face, uncommon for the striped apprentice. “So I need to come up with a little nickname for them, for two reasons. One, so they feel special. And two, so that they remember me.” Any cat could tell that Jaggedpaw had taken a lot of thought into this, and it showed in his face as he looked at Caliapaw, a bit of a forceful expression on her face, like he needed her to understand.

A smile then spread across the tom’s face upon her next comment, though it was slightly weak and it faltered. “Yep! My life’s going great!” He shifted in his paws, seeming to think for a moment before he spoke again. “What about you? How is your life going?” He have a smile and a wink as he continued with his words, “while I absolutely love talking about myself, I would like to hear what you’ve been up to, so please tell.” Another serious expression came across his face, though this one was soft, and more open. As if he was showing with his expressions that he was willing to let her in if she let him in. “You can tell me anything you know.” He meowed, his voice had dropped to just above a whisper, like what he had said suddenly had a huge impact on the world.
The medicine cat rolled her eyes, shaking her head a little bit - although she was pretty fond of the apprentice. ”Yeah, but if you give everyone a nickname, it isn’t special anymore. I call you “Jag” because you’re my friend and I like you, but I wouldn’t walk up to one of my patients… say, Emberwing… and call her by a nickname.” The feline shook her head, like it was the most ridiculous thing she’d heard of. That was the first patient who had been unpleasant to her face, at least that was what it felt like, and she hadn’t thought she would hate it quite as much as she did. For whatever reason, Caliapaw hadn’t been able to forget the annoying warrior and the words that stuck with her throughout her daily life.

”But, you’re welcome to continue doing that. It’s none of my business if you sound stupid.” The words were spoken with a teasing purr, so Jaggedpaw would be able to tell that she wasn’t trying to be mean - she really wasn’t. Other cats might be stupid, but her friend wasn’t really one of them. Her opinion on that might vary a little bit, but for the most part, it remained the same. She liked Jaggedpaw. She liked hanging out with him. It was nice to have another best friend, whether he was younger than her or not, and she had Everpaw - who was her age. They couldn’t have been more different. How could she have ended up with two friends who she loved equally, but who were exact opposites?

”Better, I guess. There’s been a couple of close-calls… but nothing to expand on. Oh, I had one patient who didn’t seem to like me much.” Caliapaw shrugged a little, her eyes flashing as she thought about Emberwing again. It didn’t bother her that the warrior didn’t like her, but it bothered her that she was still stuck on that. She hadn’t really thought that another cat would speak to her that way, not now, not to her face - and she had come very close to clawing Emberwing’s nose, which would’ve been bad. She glanced over at Jaggedpaw with another shrug, waiting to see if he wanted to hear more or not.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 1st, 2018, 04:36 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

. @Mystic

Ravenblaze sat on the side of his adoptive clan's camp. His eyes starring around the camp, his eyes glanced at the fresh kill pile. Ravenblaze walked over and grabbed a freshly caught vole out of the pile. He took his food, heading over to his spot by the warrior's den.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old July 1st, 2018, 04:40 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
. @Mystic

Ravenblaze sat on the side of his adoptive clan's camp. His eyes starring around the camp, his eyes glanced at the fresh kill pile. Ravenblaze walked over and grabbed a freshly caught vole out of the pile. He took his food, heading over to his spot by the warrior's den.

Breezespirit padded over to the prey pile and picked out a fresh, plump magpie and padded over to Ravenblaze. She always felt she ate her meal for... "better" when she has some company to eat beside. She laid down just a few inches away from the tom.

Last edited by Mystic; July 1st, 2018 at 04:41 PM.
Old July 1st, 2018, 05:00 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Breezespirit padded over to the prey pile and picked out a fresh, plump magpie and padded over to Ravenblaze. She always felt she ate her meal for... "better" when she has some company to eat beside. She laid down just a few inches away from the tom.
Ravenblaze looked be side him at Beestrike, letting out a friendly smile. Nobody hardly ever sat next to him. Well except for Fawnsong, which he had grown close to. "Hi Beestrike." meowed Ravenblaze, trying to start a conversation.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old July 1st, 2018, 05:05 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:

Ravenblaze looked be side him at Beestrike, letting out a friendly smile. Nobody hardly ever sat next to him. Well except for Fawnsong, which he had grown close to. "Hi Beestrike." meowed Ravenblaze, trying to start a conversation.
((Beestrike what??? It's Breezespirit...))

Breezespirit looked at Ravenblaze with a friendly smile, ``Hello Ravenblaze, how are you on this fine day?`` she mewed politely as she took a big mouthful from her prey, her stomach was rumbling all morning and it was as empty as..... well, uh... what is usually empty? Clan-life was always so busy and well..... liveful! If that was even a word, cats are always out on patrols, checking their borders and caring for their clanmates! Even the elders are usually busy telling the young ones the stories of the old days. She swallowed her piece of prey and flicked her tail in satisfaction.

Last edited by Mystic; July 1st, 2018 at 05:08 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2018, 08:47 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Watertail awoke from her nap rather abruptly, her eye lids snapping open with an inaudible click. A strange tingle was in her pelt, and she felt like it was way too hot in the warriors den for sleeping.
Yawning, she stretched out her forepaws infront of her chest, her mouth agape in a wide yawn as her tongue curled lightly at the tip, pulling back to expose pearly white fangs and molars.
Standing up, she shook out her fur to rid her pelt of the drowsiness of sleep, and exited the den at a brisk pace.
She soon found out why it was so hot.
Blinking as the bright sun slammed into her blue orbs, she remembered the dawn patrol.
Great Starclan! No one ever takes responsibility to wake cats up these days. She hissed in her mind. Of course she felt so uncomfortable; her fur was slick with a blanket of sweat!
Trotting heavily under the sweltering mess of temperature, she heaved herself towards the killpile before thinking angrily in her mind about her useless apprentice, Thrushpaw.
Always so skittish, she would have to take him out for battle practice again today. Perhaps this time in the territory, get him familiar with woodland fighting grounds.
Sniffing in disgust at the scrappy leftovers of the killpile, she snorted haughtily before wrapping her teeth around a plump but stale shrew.
Her gag reflex kicked in.
She liked warm prey, but not burning! Hissing, she slammed her jaws shut until blood rushed into her mouth, a bit trickling down her muzzle. She jogged swiftly over to a patch of shade where she could devour her meal in peace.
After she had set the shrew down, it’s brown fur flattened on one side, she quickly swiped her tongue over her upper lip to rid the red substance from her outer appearance.
Settling down, she sat platantly next to her lunch with a foul look on her face.
Today was going to be tough. The sun was melting her fur off, she had overslept and skipped dawn patrol, and her meal tasted like it had been caught five sunrises ago.
Stamping her paws down, she reluctantly took a bite of the shrew, not noticing the female warrior nearby.

@Doodle

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old July 2nd, 2018, 08:57 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post
Watertail awoke from her nap rather abruptly, her eye lids snapping open with an inaudible click. A strange tingle was in her pelt, and she felt like it was way too hot in the warriors den for sleeping.
Yawning, she stretched out her forepaws infront of her chest, her mouth agape in a wide yawn as her tongue curled lightly at the tip, pulling back to expose pearly white fangs and molars.
Standing up, she shook out her fur to rid her pelt of the drowsiness of sleep, and exited the den at a brisk pace.
She soon found out why it was so hot.
Blinking as the bright sun slammed into her blue orbs, she remembered the dawn patrol.
Great Starclan! No one ever takes responsibility to wake cats up these days. She hissed in her mind. Of course she felt so uncomfortable; her fur was slick with a blanket of sweat!
Trotting heavily under the sweltering mess of temperature, she heaved herself towards the killpile before thinking angrily in her mind about her useless apprentice, Thrushpaw.
Always so skittish, she would have to take him out for battle practice again today. Perhaps this time in the territory, get him familiar with woodland fighting grounds.
Sniffing in disgust at the scrappy leftovers of the killpile, she snorted haughtily before wrapping her teeth around a plump but stale shrew.
Her gag reflex kicked in.
She liked warm prey, but not burning! Hissing, she slammed her jaws shut until blood rushed into her mouth, a bit trickling down her muzzle. She jogged swiftly over to a patch of shade where she could devour her meal in peace.
After she had set the shrew down, it’s brown fur flattened on one side, she quickly swiped her tongue over her upper lip to rid the red substance from her outer appearance.
Settling down, she sat platantly next to her lunch with a foul look on her face.
Today was going to be tough. The sun was melting her fur off, she had overslept and skipped dawn patrol, and her meal tasted like it had been caught five sunrises ago.
Stamping her paws down, she reluctantly took a bite of the shrew, not noticing the female warrior nearby.

@Doodle
Hydrangeaspirit had been laid out in one of the shady parts of the clearing, trying to cool down. Having a fluffy coat, while incredibly useful in the cold moons, meant torture during Greenleaf. It was as if the heat built up in her fur, keeping her uncomfortable throughout the day. Back with her old group, the molly would have gone with a few fellow loners to swim in the nearby pond. But Thunderclan didn't have any ponds that she knew of. In fact, she hadn't heard a single cat mention swimming at all here. She wondered if it was an odd thing to these cats, and not unusually Hydrangea wished for her old life back. But that was impossible, the dog attack taking out most of her friends as well as her mother. Besides, Thunderclan wasn't all bad. There was sure to be a few friendly faces here. Movement caught her eye, and the white molly watched as another warrior headed her direction with a piece of prey from the fresh-kill pile. The other molly plopped right down about a tail-length from Hydrangea, and while she seemed to have a grumpy look on her face the former loner decided she might as well reach out and try to make a friend. Why come sit so close to her, after all, if the warrior didn't wish to speak to her?

"Good morning," Hydrangeaspirit hummed out, keeping her tone friendly. She wasn't yet sure how this warrior felt towards the white molly, but until proven otherwise Hydrangea would act as if the two were friends. If this feline proved to be among the majority that turned their nose up at her because of her non-Thunderclan heritage, then so be it. But it could never hurt to try. "Hot day, huh?" She continued with a flick of her tail. "I don't think I've ever had to go through a day with as much intense heat as this one. I don't even know how I'll be able to hunt with this thick pelt!" She gave a purr of amusement, using a paw to poke at her own white coat with a mock look of disgust on her face.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 2nd, 2018, 09:26 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Hydrangeaspirit had been laid out in one of the shady parts of the clearing, trying to cool down. Having a fluffy coat, while incredibly useful in the cold moons, meant torture during Greenleaf. It was as if the heat built up in her fur, keeping her uncomfortable throughout the day. Back with her old group, the molly would have gone with a few fellow loners to swim in the nearby pond. But Thunderclan didn't have any ponds that she knew of. In fact, she hadn't heard a single cat mention swimming at all here. She wondered if it was an odd thing to these cats, and not unusually Hydrangea wished for her old life back. But that was impossible, the dog attack taking out most of her friends as well as her mother. Besides, Thunderclan wasn't all bad. There was sure to be a few friendly faces here. Movement caught her eye, and the white molly watched as another warrior headed her direction with a piece of prey from the fresh-kill pile. The other molly plopped right down about a tail-length from Hydrangea, and while she seemed to have a grumpy look on her face the former loner decided she might as well reach out and try to make a friend. Why come sit so close to her, after all, if the warrior didn't wish to speak to her?

"Good morning," Hydrangeaspirit hummed out, keeping her tone friendly. She wasn't yet sure how this warrior felt towards the white molly, but until proven otherwise Hydrangea would act as if the two were friends. If this feline proved to be among the majority that turned their nose up at her because of her non-Thunderclan heritage, then so be it. But it could never hurt to try. "Hot day, huh?" She continued with a flick of her tail. "I don't think I've ever had to go through a day with as much intense heat as this one. I don't even know how I'll be able to hunt with this thick pelt!" She gave a purr of amusement, using a paw to poke at her own white coat with a mock look of disgust on her face.
Watertail’s focus instantly snapped up towards the female nearby.
Her head swung around, the blue gray tabby surveying the molly who seemed to also be relishing the sparse shade in camp. Not recognizing her as the female who had recently became a ‘clan’cat, Watertail merely grumbled back in response.
“Good morning to you also. And yes, the heat decided to give me a few extra layers today too.” She muttered, although her gaze drifted towards the other molly’s thick white pelt, that looked wellkempt even for a cat that must be perspiring the ocean today.
Speaking of the ocean, Watertail instantly felt a craving hunger to be by Seastones. She didn’t exactly enjoy the water, it was cold and felt like it was crushing her bones from all side, but she loved to stand on the cold, crisp pebbles and relish the refreshing spray that flung off of the waves as they met the shoreline.
“I was supposed to go on the dawn patrol today, when it’s not nearly as horribly sweltering as it is at sunhigh, but of course no one woke me so I’m stuck here, probably having to go out with a hunting patrol soon.” She grimaced.
Watertail rather despised greenleaf, leaffall and leafbare were more preferable on her terms. It was sometimes hard to scrounge for food, but atleast then there was some motivation to actually get up and move, as when you began to work and move, you could get to a much more... comfortable temperature.
Right now, if you moved, you would only melt a bit more until you were thoroughly turned into a puddle of overheated cat.
“Might I ask your name?” She meowed politely. Watertail normally remembered names very well, who to pick on, who to avoid, who to respect, who to annoy, etc. but today was just to hot to drag her mind back into focus, it seemed like the haziness of sleep wouldn’t clear from her foggy, glazed over eyes of blue. Blue was a nice color.
The color of wind, water, ice, sometimes even snow if you caught it at the right angle, all things cool and pleasant. No wonder Watertail was undoubtedly the best cat in Thunderclan.
She turned to bite back into her shrew, the once burning temperature cooling off now that it was pressed up against the cold by comparison ground beneath a large oak that overhung the clearing.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old July 2nd, 2018, 09:38 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Watertail’s focus instantly snapped up towards the female nearby.
Her head swung around, the blue gray tabby surveying the molly who seemed to also be relishing the sparse shade in camp. Not recognizing her as the female who had recently became a ‘clan’cat, Watertail merely grumbled back in response.
“Good morning to you also. And yes, the heat decided to give me a few extra layers today too.” She muttered, although her gaze drifted towards the other molly’s thick white pelt, that looked wellkempt even for a cat that must be perspiring the ocean today.
Speaking of the ocean, Watertail instantly felt a craving hunger to be by Seastones. She didn’t exactly enjoy the water, it was cold and felt like it was crushing her bones from all side, but she loved to stand on the cold, crisp pebbles and relish the refreshing spray that flung off of the waves as they met the shoreline.
“I was supposed to go on the dawn patrol today, when it’s not nearly as horribly sweltering as it is at sunhigh, but of course no one woke me so I’m stuck here, probably having to go out with a hunting patrol soon.” She grimaced.
Watertail rather despised greenleaf, leaffall and leafbare were more preferable on her terms. It was sometimes hard to scrounge for food, but atleast then there was some motivation to actually get up and move, as when you began to work and move, you could get to a much more... comfortable temperature.
Right now, if you moved, you would only melt a bit more until you were thoroughly turned into a puddle of overheated cat.
“Might I ask your name?” She meowed politely. Watertail normally remembered names very well, who to pick on, who to avoid, who to respect, who to annoy, etc. but today was just to hot to drag her mind back into focus, it seemed like the haziness of sleep wouldn’t clear from her foggy, glazed over eyes of blue. Blue was a nice color.
The color of wind, water, ice, sometimes even snow if you caught it at the right angle, all things cool and pleasant. No wonder Watertail was undoubtedly the best cat in Thunderclan.
She turned to bite back into her shrew, the once burning temperature cooling off now that it was pressed up against the cold by comparison ground beneath a large oak that overhung the clearing.
Hydrangeaspirit's nerves calmed as the other feline spoke. This cat at least seemed to be nice, despite her expression when she had sat down. The molly nodded sympathetically when the warrior mentioned her extra layers; Hydrangea herself could feel the sweat along her body, once more making her crave some water to swim in. "Oh, that's awful," she commented on the warrior missing the dawn patrol. The dawn patrol is definitely preferable to hunting on a day like this. I haven't had the chance to be on the dawn patrol yet, but I imagine it'd be nice during this time of year." Especially because if you woke up so early, you could catch the sunrise. Hydrangea loved to watch the sky change colors as the sun rose, but she hardly ever had a reason to wake up so early.

"Oh, my apologies! I'm Hydrangeaspirit, the loner who joined a moon or so ago?" She voiced the information like a question, hoping it'd spark some sort of recognition in the other molly. "And yours? I'm still trying to learn everyone's name around here." To Hydrangea, the names here were odd and hard to get used to. It wasn't uncommon for her to learn a fellow clanmate's name, only to forget it the next day. The whole 'prefix' and 'suffix' thing just messed with her head and made it hard to remember. Most of the time, she'd remember one part of someone's name but not the other. It was quite an embarrassing ordeal either way, when she'd have to admit she didn't remember their name. This time, though, she'd make sure to pay extra attention to engrave this molly's name into her mind.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Closed Thread