Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:50 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:41 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:37 PM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:24 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:20 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 18th, 2017, 01:40 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Mintberry rolled her eyes before pricking her ears up. "Was that flirting I sense, fluff-butt?" she inquired referring to his perfection statement. Her whiskers twitched at that, showing she as still simply teasing him. "Cause from what I know, best friends don't flirt with each other," she winked before laughing a little, bouncing on her paws a little as she watched his reaction. "Flirting is how you ruin relationships, so if anyone is threatening to ruin ours, it's you and your flirting," she teased once more. Mintberry couldn't help but start to trot around the larger feline, going in a rather large circle around him. She just simply couldn't hold still and if she tried to any longer she would've grown bored and would've forgotten what she was attempting to hold a conversation with someone. Ottertail didn't bore her often though, so it was easy to keep a conversation going with him. It was another reason the two of them got along so well most times too.
The fluffy tom shrugged at her teasing accusation, smirking just the slightest bit as though to say "perhaps." "Hey! I would never ruin a relationship with my flirting!" After he spoke, Ottertail hesitated for a minute, half wondering if he had just insulted himself... but ultimately he passed it off as a good thing and continued speaking. "Besides, you should be flattered!" He smirked at her, turning his head and twisting his body in an attempt to follow her circling pattern around him. Ottertail reached out a paw to bat playfully at her, despite the wide circle she was taking around him. In the process of doing so, he came near to rolling over onto his back... in which case his head would have been fairly close to her. For a moment, anyways, when she passed by it again. The day was getting away from him now; perhaps he should find something useful to do, but for right now, Ottertail was having too good of a time with his friend to throw it all away for the sake of duty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Snowpaw stopped, his ear lowering a little. Leaves covered him, one on his head, a few on his back, and that was about it. "Sorry." He mumbled, feeling a bit embarrassed. However instead of rolling still or stopping fully, he just flipped a leaf over and over. Little things could keep him busy or be fun to him, like Caliapaw's talking. She didn't really talk much or to Snowpaw's experience but he found it interesting. Snowpaw could hear the lecture he had just a week ago for.. well doing something he shouldn't have. Their would be times when he would rebel against the rules rather than following it but he did his best to protect his clan. He wouldn't tell Caliapaw or any of his siblings about what he did. Which meant he actually visited outside the clan once a moon. No, he wasn't in love. Snowpaw wanted to see what it was like outside the clans but he didn't cross, ever at least.

He remembered that Caliapaw was just a apprentice like him but she had to act mature. Snowpaw rolled his eyes a little at the word, `mature`. He was what you would call immature and he enjoyed it. He furrowed his eyebrows, glaring at the leaf in his paws. He just found a new word to hate, `mature`. "Welp, added a new word I hate to the list." Snowpaw mumbled out loud but it sounded like he was just speaking normally, not mumbles. However he didn't know that, smiling at Caliapaw.

Hearing her reply, he obviously thought she was serious. "Yeep! Okay, I'll take care of myself.. But can I do that to someone else?" He asked, blinking in surprise. Snowpaw didn't think he could stay in the Medince cat den for more than a day, it made him.. uncomfortable. His eyes lit up, "Caliapaw. I met a cat who looked just like a wolf! I mean.. I think. Never seen one but he looked just like I heard! Black fur with yellow eyes and was huge. He was a bit rude though but he didn't seem to mind me asking questions. Actually I just avoided the wolf questions because the first one I asked, he just gave me a look. Scary!" Snowpaw shivered, remembering the encounter with the apprentice. "I think his name was Wolfpaw. " He added but it made sense. His gaze wandered the clearing, searching for him. Frowning a little when he didn't see him, "I think we are friends. I dunno but... I hope so! He must have stories to tell." Snowpaw chirped, happily. He actually saw the apprentice before, he had almost died in the gathering but he didn't mention it.

Snowpaw chuckled, he didn't want to sound rude. However he didn't intended it to, hearing his own words. "Gah, did I sound rude?" He fretted, looking at the leaves in his paws again. He didn't like when he did but he never intended it to. I sound like them, don't I? Snowpaw frowned, luckily he didn't shout the words out. If he did, he was scared the apprentice would hear him. Wanting to keep his own pelt, he would make it up secretly to him.
Unsure of whether he had really believed her at first or if he was playing along, Caliapaw gave him a puzzled glance before he finished speaking. Well, that answered her question - he had obviously thought she was serious, and was taking her words to heart. A satisfied smirk spread over her maw, a purr rumbling in her throat as she thought of things to do now. "Fine by me," She answered, her whiskers twitching a little with amusement. It was funny to see Snowpaw's reaction. Sometimes it was nice, being able to joke around again, out of the earshot of other cats who would be watching her. In these still-early stages, cats were curious as to what type of cat Caliapaw was... they would watch her sometimes, approach her sometimes, and sometimes just talk about her as though she couldn't hear them.

It was normally "poor thing" or "I hope she can do this" talk, but every once in a while she would hear another cat's name involved. That made her angrier... there was no reason to drag anyone into Clan gossip. It was stupid, and Caliapaw had hardly ever participated in that kind of thing. Sometimes there were general things she was curious about - such as the WindClan/ThunderClan drama. She had asked Snowstar about that, but hadn't stayed on the subject for long... she didn't like talking about WindClan. She had no idea who had killed Wheatfur, or if they were even part of the Clans, but she doubted anyone else would have done that. If only she knew whether WindClan had done it for sure or not. If only she had been there. Maybe she could have saved him, maybe she could have done something... but it wasn't going to do any good, dwelling on the past. Thinking about the future was much better, such as what she hoped happened to that other cat.

Caliapaw wasn't good at fighting, having been taken out of warrior training so early, and no longer having Wheatfur to teach her basic protection things... but she had no doubt that if she saw that cat, her fighting skills would increase. Like, by a lot. Just because she would be so angry and frightened and sickeningly sad. All of those emotions would come together to create one huge ball of fire. Caliapaw snapped out of her fantasy when she heard her brother talking, and glanced over at him with a slight frown, her eyes darkening as she did so. "It's pretty cool that you met a cat who looked like that, but if I were you, I wouldn't be calling him scary, or rude, or anything like that." There was a little bit of a light tone to her words, despite how Snowpaw should have known she felt about gossiping.

And, while it wasn't necessarily the vicious, giggling or whispered words that always bothered her, it was still something she didn't care for. "That's great, Snowpaw! Glad you have a friend," Caliapaw mewed with a smile, looking over her brother. Well, the good news was that he wouldn't be lonely if she or the rest of her siblings were busy. Of course, he probably had other friends - she just hadn't met them. And if he wanted to keep those friends, it was better kept that way.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 18th, 2017, 02:15 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

The pulsating of a heart. The rhythm of heavy paws stomping against the moist, soft grounds, the feel of a slight wind ruffling the fur. It was a delicate race. A thoughtful process. When one knew they entwined with the wind. It was like Passionblaze could run with his eyes closed without bumping into anything. The key word being could. However, hisbeyes were widen. Those golden orbs moving in every direction as he flashed a grin toward any clan mates he passed. As he skidded to a halt, using his hind legs to feel back; he stopped. It kicked up enough dust, some getting into his eyes, making him gag up a moment. "That's not," Cough."What I," Another cough. "Was planning." Last cough. The flamed tom got up to his paws and shook his pelt. "Talk about a grand entrance," he rolled his eyes. One thing he needed to work on was his hinderance. He could never stop without causing an erupt of dust bunnies floating around.
Since he didn't feel like grooming his fur, he walked around the perimeter, nodding in acknowledgement to the other felines around the area. He definitely wasn't thinking about leaving camp again. Nor, was he hungry. While on that little run, he filled up on garden foods. The pleasant of blueberries wafted into his nose, overwhelming him with pleasure that he followed the scent to stuff them down. When he returned to Thunderclan, that little snack lingered onto his pelt, mixing in with his strawberry scent.
In the distance, Passionblaze strolled to a flower bush. He wasn't an expert on the floral beauties, but he did know that when his eye caught a pretty sight, it was hard for him to look away. So, he sat in front of these unknown flowers, and he took a sniff at them. Who knew it could be such a perfect day...even when war was approaching soon. Taking a run, eating fruit, and now being enthralled by these multi floral beings? What could make a day more perfect? Passionblaze sighed blissfully.

@RedHead

A particular lime-green-eyed, pale gray furred, muscular, jagged-striped apprentice was exiting the apprentice's den, blinking in the sun's afternoon light. After having groomed his fur to perfection in the musty shade of the apprentice's den, the young cat was ready for some fresh air. And maybe a training session if he could pinpoint his mentor. Sure enough, his eyes landed on a striking ginger tom just entering the clearing, kicking up a cloud of dust as he did so. Wonder what he was doing? Jaggedpaw watched for a moment as the tom crossed the clearing towards some flowers, stopping in front of them. He flicked his thin tail in question, cocking his head as Passionblaze seemed to do nothing but stare at the flowers. "Tree-hugger much?" He meowed as he stood, and then started to make his way across the clearing. Of course, the tom held his head high, and walked with a sturdy, confident stride, winking at she-cats as he passed, but taking really no notice to any of the other toms in the clearing. Jaggedpaw didn't have time for them. The only tom he had time for right now was his mentor, Passionblaze. And that was only because this cat had to teach him how to be a warrior. If he didn't then Jaggedpaw would've ignored him just like any other tom. In Jaggedpaw's mind, Passionblaze was no better then him. He was the same, maybe even underneath him. The tom had grown quite a big head in the past week of being apprentice-age. A lot less innocent than he had been as a kit. But he was still a pretty great cat.
Approaching the tom, Jaggedpaw put on his best smirk and walked in front of Passionblaze, placing his bottom right on top of a few of the flowers Passionblaze had been looking at. "Morning dude. So let's just get these pleasantries over with real quick. You are here to teach me. You teach me, I learn, and BAM! I become an amazing warrior. Deal? good, okay." Jaggedpaw didn't even pause for Passionblaze to respond. And the tom was aware that he was acting like a nuisance. But it was fun to play around with older cats. He found their reactions amusing.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old December 18th, 2017, 04:47 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Mad-Reindeer

Yellowbee was walking up to the kill pile her hazel eyes looked left from right she had a smirk on her face her head held high and her tail swayed with every step .the cream she cat twitched her ears and looked over at a few other cats play fighting she rolled her eyes and with a sigh added with a giggle she picked up her pace and made it to the pile . Now sitting down and grabbed a mouse from the pile and layed down , she started munching on its ear her hazel eyes kept looking at the cats and area . Yellowbee yawned after a while her nose twitched she was getting rather bored now maybe a good fight she can watch? Eh probably better watching a mouse fight or something , she groaned in boredom and placed her head on her paws
" man there's nothing interesting going on! And training just won't cut it " she meowed her whiskers twitched she wondered where her sis was .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; December 18th, 2017 at 04:48 PM.
Old December 18th, 2017, 04:48 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Pinkpaw, an extremely shy eight moon old apprentice entered the den she glanced at all the elders, There’s Boulderdust, he use to be a tough and strong warrior- simply knowing he adores my brother Redpaw makes me fear him. Tawnysplash and Purplepaw chat alot...she’s hyper-critical I’ve heard...I don’t want to go near any of them...but I must...her eyes fell on one elder, alone in the corner Zerosight. Wasn’t he once a medicine cat? Wheatfur died, leaving Caliapaw mentorless...I wonder why he’s not mentoring Caliapaw...of well...Starclan and Medicine Cats have tight bonds, Starclan’s probably training Caliapaw... she shivered as another gust of wind blew through the doorway of the elders den as she stood their holding moss and mousebile. She nervously approached Zerosight before setting the moss and mousebile down,” Your Zerosight, correct?” She stammered gazing at the elderly tom Don’t gawk Pinkpaw...but if I’m correct, he’s blind and won’t know.. she shook her head shaking out her rosy fur, it was almost the color of a foxes hide. She prayed he wasn’t going to lunge at her, or that she’d be the one to discover him dead.
Zerosight barely twitched at the sound of another moving around the den, figuring it was another one of the elders coming and going. However, when he heard the apprentice speak, he knew that wasn't the case. He sighed quetly from his position, before forcing himself to life his head at least in order to greet her. "Uh, yeah.." He murmured quietly. "That'd be me." By the smell in the air, he figured she was here to deal with ticks. The old tom pushed himself up into a sitting position, a shiver running down his spine at as his warm fur came into contact with cold air. His blind blue eyes remained closed, but he still directed his face toward where the apprentice was sitting out of habit. He was a bit annoyed at her for interrupting his nap, but his maw remained closed so he contained any harsh words for escaping. The tom waited for her to tell him what she wanted with him, even though he could tell with just one sniff of the air.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old December 18th, 2017, 04:53 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
@Mad-Reindeer

Yellowbee was walking up to the kill pile her hazel eyes looked left from right she had a smirk on her face her head held high and her tail swayed with every step .the cream she cat twitched her ears and looked over at a few other cats play fighting she rolled her eyes and with a sigh added with a giggle she picked up her pace and made it to the pile . Now sitting down and grabbed a mouse from the pile and layed down , she started munching on its ear her hazel eyes kept looking at the cats and area . Yellowbee yawned after a while her nose twitched she was getting rather bored now maybe a good fight she can watch? Eh probably better watching a mouse fight or something , she groaned in boredom and placed her head on her paws
" man there's nothing interesting going on! And training just won't cut it " she meowed her whiskers twitched she wondered where her sis was .
As if on cue, Willowfang sauntered up to her sister. "Hey, Yellowbee. What are you doing? Watching these mousebrains fight?" Willofang asked. She eyes the cats and snorted. She sighed, "Yellowbee, I wanna do something. The warriors den makes me claustrophobic with all of them yapping and filling up the air with words. I want to be out in the open, where the words dissipate. I can't stand the heavy air in the dens." Willowfang rolled her eyes and sat down next to her sister. She groaned heavily and collapsed on the ground, looking at the sky and reaching her paws up to the clouds. She felt beyond bored, and hoped her sister had something to do besides eating and watch others fight.
Old December 18th, 2017, 04:57 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

A particular lime-green-eyed, pale gray furred, muscular, jagged-striped apprentice was exiting the apprentice's den, blinking in the sun's afternoon light. After having groomed his fur to perfection in the musty shade of the apprentice's den, the young cat was ready for some fresh air. And maybe a training session if he could pinpoint his mentor. Sure enough, his eyes landed on a striking ginger tom just entering the clearing, kicking up a cloud of dust as he did so. Wonder what he was doing? Jaggedpaw watched for a moment as the tom crossed the clearing towards some flowers, stopping in front of them. He flicked his thin tail in question, cocking his head as Passionblaze seemed to do nothing but stare at the flowers. "Tree-hugger much?" He meowed as he stood, and then started to make his way across the clearing. Of course, the tom held his head high, and walked with a sturdy, confident stride, winking at she-cats as he passed, but taking really no notice to any of the other toms in the clearing. Jaggedpaw didn't have time for them. The only tom he had time for right now was his mentor, Passionblaze. And that was only because this cat had to teach him how to be a warrior. If he didn't then Jaggedpaw would've ignored him just like any other tom. In Jaggedpaw's mind, Passionblaze was no better then him. He was the same, maybe even underneath him. The tom had grown quite a big head in the past week of being apprentice-age. A lot less innocent than he had been as a kit. But he was still a pretty great cat.
Approaching the tom, Jaggedpaw put on his best smirk and walked in front of Passionblaze, placing his bottom right on top of a few of the flowers Passionblaze had been looking at. "Morning dude. So let's just get these pleasantries over with real quick. You are here to teach me. You teach me, I learn, and BAM! I become an amazing warrior. Deal? good, okay." Jaggedpaw didn't even pause for Passionblaze to respond. And the tom was aware that he was acting like a nuisance. But it was fun to play around with older cats. He found their reactions amusing.
Inhaling calmly the scent of flowers, only to exhale a huff of annoyance. Not only did his apprentice just barged in on personal space, but he had the nerve to disrespect such delilcacies! This young one oughta learn to respect nature. Passionblaze carried much patience, as he was doing now. Staring at Jaggedpaw as he was talking. As he was "telling it like it was". Passionblaze simply gave the younger tom a questioning glance, then a roll of his eyes. Since the perfect day couldn't last all day, Passionblaze turned around, flicking his tail roughly toward his apprentice. "First of all, you won't address me by 'dude', capiche?" Passionblaze placed a smirk on his face. To be honest the word seemed so foreign to him. Like...it wasn't apart of his language. And, it was not! His mother taught him to be more respectful towards others. Haven't Jaggedpaw's mother done the same thing? Shaking his head to rid the thought, Passionblaze figured that that should be the first lecture they needed to work on. "Pretty sure I just taught you something now, and it went into one ear and out the other." He joked. Passionblaze wouldn't rush the process with his apprentice. This was his second apprentice. Unfortunately the first met...the bane of her existence. With this unruly apprentice, Passionblaze was going to take everything slow until Jaggedpaw learned the appropriate lesson of patience is a virtue. "Let's go, you buffoon. The first lesson will take place in this clearing. So, you have a lot to learn." Throwing his head back, the deputy winked. If Passionblaze was being honest, in a way, he appreciated the 'uniqueness' that Jaggedpaw had. It was like he was filled with much spunk without ancare in the world. Too bad that micheavious glint in his eyes will become a disappointed one.
Old December 18th, 2017, 05:00 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Zerosight barely twitched at the sound of another moving around the den, figuring it was another one of the elders coming and going. However, when he heard the apprentice speak, he knew that wasn't the case. He sighed quetly from his position, before forcing himself to life his head at least in order to greet her. "Uh, yeah.." He murmured quietly. "That'd be me." By the smell in the air, he figured she was here to deal with ticks. The old tom pushed himself up into a sitting position, a shiver running down his spine at as his warm fur came into contact with cold air. His blind blue eyes remained closed, but he still directed his face toward where the apprentice was sitting out of habit. He was a bit annoyed at her for interrupting his nap, but his maw remained closed so he contained any harsh words for escaping. The tom waited for her to tell him what she wanted with him, even though he could tell with just one sniff of the air.
Pinkpaw mumbled,” I errr...ticks?” She realized the second it came out how rediculous it sounded stammering off like that about ticks. It’s ticks, nothing bad.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 18th, 2017, 05:01 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Reindeer View Post
As if on cue, Willowfang sauntered up to her sister. "Hey, Yellowbee. What are you doing? Watching these mousebrains fight?" Willofang asked. She eyes the cats and snorted. She sighed, "Yellowbee, I wanna do something. The warriors den makes me claustrophobic with all of them yapping and filling up the air with words. I want to be out in the open, where the words dissipate. I can't stand the heavy air in the dens." Willowfang rolled her eyes and sat down next to her sister. She groaned heavily and collapsed on the ground, looking at the sky and reaching her paws up to the clouds. She felt beyond bored, and hoped her sister had something to do besides eating and watch others fight.
Yellowbee looked at her sister and her eyes lit up she smiled
" oh hey sis! Yeah I'm better of watching a mouse fight! You seem down won't you rather be up? " she meowed and snorted then had a few laughs her jokes werent the best at the moment but she is pretty good at jokes she just needs the right situation . She giggled and her ear twitched
" well I'd say your out in the open now " she giggled with a childish smile
oh come on yellowbee your killing it! Not in a good way ... Start being funny! her tail flicked " I need to work on my jokes " she whispered and looked at her mouse

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 18th, 2017, 05:04 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Pinkpaw mumbled,” I errr...ticks?” She realized the second it came out how rediculous it sounded stammering off like that about ticks. It’s ticks, nothing bad.
Zerosight nodded, chuckling softly at how nervous she seemed. He thought back to when he was that age, realizing he used to act like that too. His demeanor visibly softened at the thought. "I see," He meowed ironically, shuffling around so his back was facing her. "I think I have a few on my back that I can't reach..." The elder would get them himself if he could, but he wasn't as flexible as he once was. "Thank you in advance."

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old December 18th, 2017, 05:08 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Zerosight nodded, chuckling softly at how nervous she seemed. He thought back to when he was that age, realizing he used to act like that too. His demeanor visibly softened at the thought. "I see," He meowed ironically, shuffling around so his back was facing her. "I think I have a few on my back that I can't reach..." The elder would get them himself if he could, but he wasn't as flexible as he once was. "Thank you in advance."
Pinkpaw stammered,” I-I’m happy to do it. I-It makes me braver.” She meowed realizing how pathetic she sounded relying on the elder’s to make her brave.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread