Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 04:07 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by Bean
Today 04:06 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:50 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:41 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:37 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 8th, 2017, 07:53 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post
"Minnowkit, you've opened your eyes!", Crowsong meowed. "They're very, very pretty.", the queen said, smiling. (Crowsong smiles too much. XD)
Minnowkit, figuring the words were positive, gave a tiny returning smile and purred, glancing around and squirming to sit up. She finally managed to do so, and though she was small, she looked amazed at her "skills".

Last edited by wickedvirtues; November 8th, 2017 at 07:54 PM.
Old November 8th, 2017, 08:22 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

@Hawkstar
Rosefern a queen entered to socialize with her friend, Rileyflower. She licked her paw before settling down rearranging her belly so she could lay comfortably," Rileyflower.How's the hunting been as its been awhile for me." She purred slightly.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 8th, 2017, 08:28 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@Hawkstar
Rosefern a queen entered to socialize with her friend, Rileyflower. She licked her paw before settling down rearranging her belly so she could lay comfortably," Rileyflower.How's the hunting been as its been awhile for me." She purred slightly.
The southern belle looked up at the queen as they called it , it's been so odd being in a clan since she used to be a kittypet . She hasn't had the chance to hunt yet her ice blue eyes lit up but showed a tad confusion
" well ya see ah haven't been able ta hunt yet sugar ... I just had mah warrior name . And now its ah bit confusing ...I'm so used to being what they call it a kittypet ? " she meowed as she dipped her head in a way to show respect to all cats

Rileyflower nose twitched only many moons ago that her name was only Riley , but non the less she was excited and willing to help her newfound home any way she possibly could . She had a soft smile as her ear flicked . She still thought about her old and now deceased kitty pet friend beast.
" how are ya if ah may ask? " she asked in her southern accent

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 8th, 2017, 09:56 PM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
"Minnowkit, you've opened your eyes!", Crowsong meowed. "They're very, very pretty.", the queen said, smiling. (Crowsong smiles too much. XD)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickster~ View Post
Minnowkit, figuring the words were positive, gave a tiny returning smile and purred, glancing around and squirming to sit up. She finally managed to do so, and though she was small, she looked amazed at her "skills".
Stoneheart found the colour of Minnowkit's eyes were very beautiful. The new father could not help but smile as he watched his daughter grinned for the first time. She had sat up! His proudness kicked in and he gave his tiny kit a lick on the forehead. "Aren't you ahead of your siblings?" He said, in an almost teasing way, gesturing to Minnowkit's litter mates. Stoneheart gazed down at the other kits, wondering when they would open their eyes too.
@Silentshade @little-life-light @SamCats

Come check out my forum game!

Old November 9th, 2017, 05:25 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky Tiger View Post
Stoneheart found the colour of Minnowkit's eyes were very beautiful. The new father could not help but smile as he watched his daughter grinned for the first time. She had sat up! His proudness kicked in and he gave his tiny kit a lick on the forehead. "Aren't you ahead of your siblings?" He said, in an almost teasing way, gesturing to Minnowkit's litter mates. Stoneheart gazed down at the other kits, wondering when they would open their eyes too.
"I am impressed.", Crowsong meowed, watching Minnowkit as she sat up. The gray she-cat looked over at Stoneheart, trying to stifle a smile as she looked at him.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old November 9th, 2017, 09:35 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
The southern belle looked up at the queen as they called it , it's been so odd being in a clan since she used to be a kittypet . She hasn't had the chance to hunt yet her ice blue eyes lit up but showed a tad confusion
" well ya see ah haven't been able ta hunt yet sugar ... I just had mah warrior name . And now its ah bit confusing ...I'm so used to being what they call it a kittypet ? " she meowed as she dipped her head in a way to show respect to all cats

Rileyflower nose twitched only many moons ago that her name was only Riley , but non the less she was excited and willing to help her newfound home any way she possibly could . She had a soft smile as her ear flicked . She still thought about her old and now deceased kitty pet friend beast.
" how are ya if ah may ask? " she asked in her southern accent
(OMG I luv the accent)
Rosefern smiled,” I’m doing good. I’m sure the kits will be born rather soon. I’d guessing.” She twitched her ear a little, she was friends with Rileyflower, but it was a little hard to understand her southern accent.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 9th, 2017, 09:45 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The tom wrapped his paws around Mintkit in that protective shell, a big-brother type of move, and then smiled at her as she spoke. "Ha, your fierceness needs a LOT of work. Like, a ton." He purred, tapping her on the head with a paw, a purr rumbling in his chest. Being a warrior now, Marshjump wasn't sure whether or not it was considered 'right' for him to be hanging out with Mintkit, but then again... he had always been one for defying expectations. He remembered that he hadn't been expected to become a warrior so early (and yes, he was young for a warrior) but Marshjump had anyways. He had trained hard and he had proven that he was ready. "Thank you, lil' Minty. That means a lot." He mewed, a small smile coming across his face as he looked over his young friend. She was encouraging him. She would encourage him throughout this time, and Marshjump was confident that she was the perfect friend. Even more confident then he had already been. No, there was no way that he could give up Mintkit - ever. He needed her, and... if he wasn't mistaken... she needed him as well. At the moment, Marshpaw relied on Mintkit as one might rely on a vital need for life. And for his emotional life, she was a vital need.
Mintkit laughed as he tapped her on the head, gently batting her paws against his chest and sticking her tongue out. "Oh, you, hush. I'll be fierce one day." She told him, then grinned warmly and reached up, pressing her head under his chin. Her ears laid back, a soft purr rumbling through her, vibrating the kit's entire body. "Always." She mewed, pressing her nose against his chin affectionately, her ice blue eyes filled with complete seriousness as she stared up at him, head cocking slightly to the side before she smiled again. "So you're a warrior now - Anything you'd like to do with that?" She laughed a little, her eyes warm.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old November 9th, 2017, 10:05 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Lightningflash @Ennard
Ashkit @Mad-Hatter
Owlkit @FadingEchoes
Emeraldkit @Fuzzyfeline
Cirruskit @Undercover
Dewkit @ladybugg03

Rosefern was tired from birthing the kits,” Lightingflash, aren’t they beautiful?” She purred staring at her five newborn kits...she glanced at them thinking of names...she stared at the white one, who little did she know would have bi-colored eyes,” I like Emeraldkit for this one.” She pointed at the dark grey tabby,” I do like Darkkit and Ashkit...you decide...(the RPer wants Ashkit).” She flicked her tail to the third kit the grey and white kit,” I do like Mousekit myself, what do you think? (he RPer wants Dewkit).” She turned to the fourth kit with all grey fur, almost a grey tabby,” I was thinking Cirruskit. You?” She turned to the last kit,” How about Owlkit for this cutie?” (I couldn’t view link so no perso description)

Old November 9th, 2017, 10:44 AM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky Tiger View Post
Quote:

"I am impressed.", Crowsong meowed, watching Minnowkit as she sat up. The gray she-cat looked over at Stoneheart, trying to stifle a smile as she looked at him.
Duskkit heard a small commotion beside her and lifted her head from her tiny paws, confused at what was so exciting to her sibling. Almost concerned, she tried to look; the light no longer burnt her eyes but everything was so blurry her head began to ache. Disheartened, she dropped her head onto her paws again and squinted at the world through near-closed eyes.

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"
Old November 9th, 2017, 11:55 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Caliapaw was still in shock. Just a moon ago she had been training to be a warrior, another ordinary cat in the Clan. That was where she belonged - being ordinary. She had never done anything remotely extraordinary, she had never been that cat who was so amazing and perfect and loved, and she most certainly was not a role model. Why would anyone want to be like her? It wasn't a bad thing, having the low confidence level that she did - it just meant she second guessed herself a lot, and stuff like that. So who would want to have a friend who was always second guessing themselves? The blondish feline sat in the clearing, her tail curled around her paws, her eyes scanning it for anyone who looked familiar. At the moment, Caliapaw didn't really have a lot of close friends. Or "friends" in general, cats just didn't seem to be attracted to her quite as easily as they were to someone else. It had been a problem when she was younger but now, now it didn't bother the she cat at all. She was perfectly fine with being alone. She would always have her family, and the friends that she had, and perhaps over time more cats would slowly introduce themselves to her. It was going to take her a while to fully trust them, of course, but Caliapaw would make sure that she became a little more friendly. After all... if she was going to be dealing with cats all day, every day, she was going to have to be sure to make herself more approachable. Or maybe she shouldn't change a thing - they could deal with it, right?

@starfall
The light brown feline padded into the clearing, a plum squirrel swung from his jaws. He hadn't heard the news yet, at the moment he was oblivious to the amazing event that had taken place in his siblings life. His small, white, delicate paws landed upon the earth beneath him with a soft thump with each pawstep he took. He looked around the clearing, his dark, ocean blue eyes flickered with curiosity beneath his long lashes. As he was looking around he spotted a familiar pale cream pelt, which in turn made the older feline hasten his pawsteps. He dropped the grey piece of prey in the pile and hopped over the corpses, his bob of a tail bouncing as he landed. Doepaw's eyes were half idled and an elegant smile was plastered on his white muzzle " You look troubled...is everything alright?" he asked, slowing down, his soft smile slowly melted away to that of a concerned look. The brown tom cared deeply for his younger sister, they had been very close as siblings, they were practically joined at the hip. When the older became an apprentice, only a moon or so before his sister, they still managed to keep that close sibling relationship. It didn't take much to see that Caliapaw was upset, though for others it was, he could tell by the way she positioned herself, he could practically sense her trouble. The tom sat himself down and looked at her intently, his blue hues danced with worry.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Closed Thread