Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Foxine
Today 07:32 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 07:32 PM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Poprock
Today 07:28 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Poprock
Today 07:27 PM
Something Broken [p]
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 07:18 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 28th, 2017, 01:10 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post

Antkit, now glowing with happiness, started wiggling his head from side to side in eagerness. At being called her son, his eyes shine up even more. His facial look however still stays calm and serious.
"I'd love you to mentor me! But.. How would the rest of the clan see that? The leader mentoring a rogue kit.." He says, lowering his head lightly in thoughts. Another worry that this started in him was if the other apprentices would see him as more privileged, and perhaps be annoyed at it. But nonetheless, he was really happy over Snowstar's offer, no doubt.
Tilting her head lightly into Snowstar's fur as he looked up at her, he patiently awaited her reply
Snowstar didn't seem at all fazed by his question. Instead, she just chuckled, pressing her muzzle against his shoulder. "Oh, sweetheart, it's happened before, you know. Our former leader - Gyrewind - He wasn't Clanborn, either, but everybody adores him. It doesn't matter where you come from; It only matters who you are." The Siamese chided gently, sweeping her tail across Antkit's back with a warm smile. "And what the rest of the Clan think, doesn't matter. Haters are gonna hate. The only thing that matters is what you think, kid." She sighed affectionately, gazing down at him for a moment before burying her nose gently into the fur on top of his head. "Honey, you'll blow us all away."

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old September 28th, 2017, 01:33 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Snowstar didn't seem at all fazed by his question. Instead, she just chuckled, pressing her muzzle against his shoulder. "Oh, sweetheart, it's happened before, you know. Our former leader - Gyrewind - He wasn't Clanborn, either, but everybody adores him. It doesn't matter where you come from; It only matters who you are." The Siamese chided gently, sweeping her tail across Antkit's back with a warm smile. "And what the rest of the Clan think, doesn't matter. Haters are gonna hate. The only thing that matters is what you think, kid." She sighed affectionately, gazing down at him for a moment before burying her nose gently into the fur on top of his head. "Honey, you'll blow us all away."

Antkit giggled lightly, giving a tiny smile for a few seconds as he got caressed, now fully leaning himself against his mother. Even though the tom was now six moons, he looked as if he were three or four moons old.
"What do you mean I'll blow you all away? I am tiny and I know nothing of how the clan works" He said, his voice happy as to not make it seem like he was pitying himself.
Antkit was not like your usual apprentice. He did not seem like the kit that would play and fool around. Only because of the fact that this was his mother that he spoke to, did he speak up and act excited instead of his usual cool, calm manner.
Old September 28th, 2017, 01:42 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

Antkit giggled lightly, giving a tiny smile for a few seconds as he got caressed, now fully leaning himself against his mother. Even though the tom was now six moons, he looked as if he were three or four moons old.
"What do you mean I'll blow you all away? I am tiny and I know nothing of how the clan works" He said, his voice happy as to not make it seem like he was pitying himself.
Antkit was not like your usual apprentice. He did not seem like the kit that would play and fool around. Only because of the fact that this was his mother that he spoke to, did he speak up and act excited instead of his usual cool, calm manner.
Snowstar gave a gentle chuckle, pulling her son closer to her with her tail. "You'll grow, my son, and you'll learn everything you need to know." She murmured. "And I'll teach you. My mother wasn't around.. I promise I'll be around for you," She breathed, letting her tongue rasp gently over his head before wrapping her head gently around the back of his neck, a gentle purr escaping the leader. To her, Antkit was her son, there was no doubt about that. And she would be there for him. She'd love him, and protect him, and keep him safe. And he'd blow them all away. Someday, someday. The words echoed in her head, and she let her eyes slip shut, the purr growing louder in her chest. "I love you."

Forever...

Old September 28th, 2017, 02:21 PM
Boop!

Quote:
Snowstar gave a gentle chuckle, pulling her son closer to her with her tail. "You'll grow, my son, and you'll learn everything you need to know." She murmured. "And I'll teach you. My mother wasn't around.. I promise I'll be around for you," She breathed, letting her tongue rasp gently over his head before wrapping her head gently around the back of his neck, a gentle purr escaping the leader. To her, Antkit was her son, there was no doubt about that. And she would be there for him. She'd love him, and protect him, and keep him safe. And he'd blow them all away. Someday, someday. The words echoed in her head, and she let her eyes slip shut, the purr growing louder in her chest. "I love you."

Antkit purrs happily, nodding lightly. "My parents always gave me the smallest prey, didn't let me play, kept me in the back. It's nice having someone who has confidence in me" He says happily. Turning his body around a few times to find a comfortable position, he rests himself up against the Siamese with a happy look on his face for once. He seems to really enjoy the female's company, giving small satisfied purrs by now, showing a whole other side of himself as he opens up around the leader.
Nuzzling his head against the bigger cat, a happy purr sounding from his throat, he smiled fully now, before mumbling five words hesitantly.
"I love you too, ma"
Old September 28th, 2017, 02:30 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

Antkit purrs happily, nodding lightly. "My parents always gave me the smallest prey, didn't let me play, kept me in the back. It's nice having someone who has confidence in me" He says happily. Turning his body around a few times to find a comfortable position, he rests himself up against the Siamese with a happy look on his face for once. He seems to really enjoy the female's company, giving small satisfied purrs by now, showing a whole other side of himself as he opens up around the leader.
Nuzzling his head against the bigger cat, a happy purr sounding from his throat, he smiled fully now, before mumbling five words hesitantly.
"I love you too, ma"
Snowstar frowned gently when Antkit told her what his parents used to do, cuddling the young kit closer to her. "Sweetheart, I'll always have confidence in you." She mewed gently, her paws wrapping around Antkit and holding him closer to her. Her ice blue eyes were still shut, purrs still rumbling from her chest, and she could feel Antkit's own purrs vibrating the kit's small body. It made the Siamese smile, breathing out softly and pulling her son close. "I'll always love you. You know that, right? I'm always here for you. Anything you need, I'm here, kiddo."

Forever...

Old September 28th, 2017, 02:37 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by billiebear6 View Post
Halfkit purred, chewing on the mouse, trying to very carefully remove some of the fur from the mouse. I really don't like all the fur on mice, but the meat is really nice! He grinned, using his claws and teeth to remove some of the fluff from the mice.
Blizzardkit laughed and scarfed down her vole. "Whatcha wanna do now? Play!?" She asked excitedly. The silvery kit with ice blue eyes looked eagerly at Halfkit.
Old September 28th, 2017, 03:17 PM
Boop!

Quote:
Snowstar frowned gently when Antkit told her what his parents used to do, cuddling the young kit closer to her. "Sweetheart, I'll always have confidence in you." She mewed gently, her paws wrapping around Antkit and holding him closer to her. Her ice blue eyes were still shut, purrs still rumbling from her chest, and she could feel Antkit's own purrs vibrating the kit's small body. It made the Siamese smile, breathing out softly and pulling her son close. "I'll always love you. You know that, right? I'm always here for you. Anything you need, I'm here, kiddo."

Antkit purrs and nods, happier than ever before. He rocks back and forth a little in a happy, idle manner, before looking up at his mother with interest in his eyes. "So.. How does this apprentice thing work precisely? I have observed a lot, but I haven't been allowed to go out of camp and thus observe how the training works, so I am a little confused at that point.." The youngling says, the mental age of the kit clearly higher than his actual age. Once the quiet kit speaks up, he seems to speak with a lot of thought and intelligence behind his words.
Tilting her head to peer up at the older cat, the pitch black tom patiently awaits her answer.
Old September 28th, 2017, 03:35 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

Antkit purrs and nods, happier than ever before. He rocks back and forth a little in a happy, idle manner, before looking up at his mother with interest in his eyes. "So.. How does this apprentice thing work precisely? I have observed a lot, but I haven't been allowed to go out of camp and thus observe how the training works, so I am a little confused at that point.." The youngling says, the mental age of the kit clearly higher than his actual age. Once the quiet kit speaks up, he seems to speak with a lot of thought and intelligence behind his words.
Tilting her head to peer up at the older cat, the pitch black tom patiently awaits her answer.
Snowstar tilted her head at his words, thinking before speaking. "Well, the training isn't too difficult. Kits who reach the age of six moons are assigned mentors, and get the suffix "paw". The mentors teach them everything they need to know about Clan life. How to hunt, fight, patrol the borders. Some apprentices tend to the queens and elders as well." The Siamese blinked slightly, remembering her own apprentice days. She smiled, and continued. "Once the apprentices have learned everything there is to know, they become warriors. It takes a few moons. And once you're a warrior, you eventually get your own apprentice.." she trailed off, then smiled down at Antkit. "I'm gonna teach you everything, kiddo. By the time I'm done with you, you'll be the best warrior in ThunderClan."

Forever...

Old September 28th, 2017, 03:54 PM
Boop!

Quote:
Snowstar tilted her head at his words, thinking before speaking. "Well, the training isn't too difficult. Kits who reach the age of six moons are assigned mentors, and get the suffix "paw". The mentors teach them everything they need to know about Clan life. How to hunt, fight, patrol the borders. Some apprentices tend to the queens and elders as well." The Siamese blinked slightly, remembering her own apprentice days. She smiled and continued. "Once the apprentices have learned everything there is to know, they become warriors. It takes a few moons. And once you're a warrior, you eventually get your own apprentice.." she trailed off, then smiled down at Antkit. "I'm gonna teach you everything, kiddo. By the time I'm done with you, you'll be the best warrior in ThunderClan."

Antkit nodded multiple times as Snowstar spoke, listening closely, his ears clearly showing this. He smiles and nods along the way.
"Well then, I am excited to have you as my mentor. I will do my best to be the best apprentice you'll ever have!" He says excitedly, nodding and smiling widely, feeling comfortable enough to lay down every barrier as he lets his face show clear affection for this she-cat, snuggling up close to her and enjoying having a caring mother.

(Sorry about short and late reply, was stuck in WoW RP :P And gotta head to bed now <3)
Old September 28th, 2017, 04:12 PM
Dead Account

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

"Well, what's your favourite game?" He purred, smiling.

(Sorry for the simple and short reply i'm trying to watch a livestream right now lol)
Closed Thread