Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 04:22 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:16 PM
Rabbit Running(Private)
by gs29513
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:16 PM
Stars in the dark [F]
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 04:15 PM
a tulip begins to bloom...
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:15 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 15th, 2017, 01:49 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

( @Breezecloud ) redclaw was alone as he had been since the day his twin died which was 2 days ago he sat in the snow not caring how cold it was his eyes had a haunted look to them and his fur was ruffled with grief

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old January 15th, 2017, 03:09 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristalline View Post
"No thats not as bad as greencough." she meowed.
"Well, at least you had a nice father you actually knew...my mother is abusive, she gave me this cut..." He turned and showed her the round puncture mark in his side that was deep red and sticky. "And my father...I've never met him but he is alive...he just...pretends we don't exist. But my parents do love each other...I just don't understand why they had kits that they don't want!" He kicked a stone across the clearing.
Old January 15th, 2017, 09:02 AM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
( @Breezecloud ) redclaw was alone as he had been since the day his twin died which was 2 days ago he sat in the snow not caring how cold it was his eyes had a haunted look to them and his fur was ruffled with grief
Aspenwing padded out of the warriors den, quickly licking a patch of ruffled fur from her chest. She spotted the tom, whom was sitting in the shadows. Recalling his name, she padded up to him. "Hey,Redclaw!" The molly mewed, trotting up to the tom. "How's your day been?" She continued.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old January 15th, 2017, 09:04 AM
DragoVB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezecloud View Post
Aspenwing padded out of the warriors den, quickly licking a patch of ruffled fur from her chest. She spotted the tom, whom was sitting in the shadows. Recalling his name, she padded up to him. "Hey,Redclaw!" The molly mewed, trotting up to the tom. "How's your day been?" She continued.
"Horrible" redclaw snarled he had also become ill tempered snapping or growling at anyone that came close to him

Old January 15th, 2017, 09:08 AM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
"Horrible" redclaw snarled he had also become ill tempered snapping or growling at anyone that came close to him
"Why's that?" She asked, sitting down. Aspenwing was actually curious, the Evil Era has ended, and most of the cats were happy of that...

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old January 15th, 2017, 09:10 AM
DragoVB

Quote:
"Why's that?" She asked, sitting down. Aspenwing was actually curious, the Evil Era has ended, and most of the cats were happy of that...
Redclaw hissed a bit but stopped himself then stared at the snow in front of him with a detached look "my twin brother iceclaw was killed" he said quietly

Old January 15th, 2017, 09:16 AM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Redclaw hissed a bit but stopped himself then stared at the snow in front of him with a detached look "my twin brother iceclaw was killed" he said quietly
She winced. "H-how?" She whispered, flashing him a look of pure sympathy.

(New!) Character Site

Old January 15th, 2017, 09:22 AM
DragoVB

Quote:
She winced. "H-how?" She whispered, flashing him a look of pure sympathy.
"He was fighting two other cats defending the entrance to the nursery while i was helping my apprentice and my younger brother stoneheart was protecting the inside of the nursery and he was winning at first then his neck wound that he got from a fox moons ago cramped up he couldnt move then those fox hearted cowards pounced on him while he was defenseless and started clawing him and didn't stop by the time me and stoneheart drove them off it was too late iceclaw was too badly wounded and bleeding too heavily" redclaw said then growling with fustration unsheathed his unnatural red shaded claws and swiped at the snow in front of him scooping up a pawful and flinging it away "if only i noticed sooner i could've saved him now his kits are left fatherless and dawnfrost his mate is alone" he said

Old January 15th, 2017, 10:13 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Apurva blinked groggily awake, and she was just about to sit up when she noticed that Timberpaw had fallen asleep beside her. The uncomfortableness was gone, replaced by a warm feeling, but not the hot, embarrassed feeling of before. This felt good, comfortable to her, and she decided not to wake him. He'd been tired, so Apurva thought it best to let him catch up on his sleep. Everyone was probably still recovering from the battle, or mourning the losses, as she knew some were. But, she knew that hopefully, her kin were safe despite the cold, and she was curious about getting to see them, as soon as she found the time to sneak off the visit, since now she knew that she had to see if they would accept her again. She sighed, pushing away the thoughts. After I become an apprentice. She told herself, shifting slightly by accident. Apurva hoped that she hadn't woken Timberpaw, though, if she hard, it was probably for the best that he didn't sleep too much longer. She rested satup, careful not to bump him. She looked at her fur, which now stuck up in all directions with bits off moss clinging to it. The molly didn't bother to clean it, she just gave herself a quick shake to dislodge the moss. She didn't groom it mainly because then her fur might freeze due to the moisture in it, and that'd be no fun. She considered sneaking out to go find Maplefur and see if they could go yet, but knew to wait until the time was right, and that could be several sunrises, she just couldn't know for certain. The tip of her tail twitched to and fro as she sat, deep in thought, not really laying much attention to what was going on around her. Timberpaw could've woken up and was talking to her, but she wouldn't have noticed in the slightest. She closed her eyes, just sitting their quietly in her own little world, not, taking no notice still of her surroundings. Suddenly she snapped back and looked around, realizing she'd zoned out again. She looked down at Timberpaw, wondering if he too was experiencing the same odd feelings as she was. She'd never had them before, and they were quite new to her. She sighed, glad they were gone for the most part. Although she did fear that they would return really soon. She wasn't ready for that, and she shifted, hoping they wouldn't be back soon.
Timberpaw's green hues opened slowly, flickering open for a moment before closing again before he actually sat up. That had been one of the nicest rests he had had in a long time. Timberpaw yawned, his pale pink tongue revealed for a moment before he stretched out, not exhausted any longer and feeling very rested. He looked over at his friend and smiled...a small smile, barely visible. He moved over towards her, glad to have the uncomfortable hot feeling from before gone. It was replaced by a warm sort of inner glow, feeling happy and just comfortable inside. He was so happy that Apurva had joined ThunderClan. He liked her a lot. She was so friendly, and she didn't make him feel stupid or unwanted...he was glad of it. It was a great feeling, feeling wanted and cared about...Timberpaw stretched out once more, being careful not to accidentally brush against her. He wasn't sure whether she had really noticed him yet or not, and as though to get her attention, he brushed up against her. Lightly, just to sort of get her focus on him, and he smiled once more. "Have a good rest?" He asked in a soft purr, his hues fixed on her.
All attention seemed to be fixed on her as he spoke, he barely noticed the other cats in the apprentices' den. It was as though he couldn't look away. The hot feeling began to return and he sighed, feeling his ears growing warm. He was sure they were beginning to turn pink and he didn't like it. He didn't like the fact that he wasn't in control of his own emotions. They should belong to him, and not be controlled by outside forces...and yet some mysterious outside force was causing him to be uncomfortable and warm and feel strange and he hated it more then anything else. This was scary. The fact that he might not be in control here scared him. But if it had to happen to him with someone...he was glad he was with Apurva. She wouldn't judge him. She never had. He had never had a reason to believe that she might abandon him or dislike him in any way.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 15th, 2017, 01:16 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Sparrowkit gave the she cat a curious look, his head cocked to the side in an almost innocent manner before he smiled. "Yes. Actually, you can. Ever since Ratnight died and Ashstar took over again, things around here have been boring- extremely boring. You have no idea how annoying it is hearing talk about StarClan all over the place again." Sparrowkit spoke quickly and quietly in his almost gentle purr, careful to make sure that no one else would be able to hear a word that he spoke. Other then Lichenkit, of course. "And unfortunately, I am too young and small to do anything about it- not anything big enough, anyway. What we need to do is find other kits- other kits that feel the same way as I- as we- do." Sparrowkit continued, still keeping his voice low. He gave Lichenkit a quick scan with his hues- certainly she was attractive. Although Sparrowkit had never been truly interested in an actual friendship with another cat, whatever...partnership he and Lichenkit had was the closest thing to friendship that he had ever imagined having.

The brown tom thought for a moment, wondering if there were some way to use Lichenkit's pretty appearance and sharp mind to turn some other cats to their side. Forget kits; if Sparrowkit could play his cards right, he could do whatever he wanted. "You are...familiar in the art of manipulation, I trust?" He asked, the smallest of smiles coming onto his maw. It was nearly invisible to the eye and it would certainly have been invisible to anyone else, but Sparrowkit assumed his young "partner" would be able to do it. She was definitely the one cat Sparrowkit hadn't thought would betray him, and if he could do this right...she would be second in command of his little Clan within a Clan.
Lichenkit rolled her eyes and glared at Sparrowkit playfully. "Sparrowkit, you insult me," she said in a sarcastically hurt tone. "I'm plenty big enough to pass as an apprentice by now, so surely I can attempt to manipulate some of the younger warriors. Especially the ones with bad memories," she informed, keeping watch on the other cats. "What did you have in mind that I do with this... Ability, that I have?" She asked, stealing a glance at her partner. "Sparrowkit, you're not suggesting to start a revolution are you?" She asked, a fake face of horrow strapped to her face. She then smirked at the older tom. "This is going to be fun..."