Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Non-Warriors Roleplay > Non-Warriors Roleplay


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-14-2018, 02:09 AM
Broken Madness's Avatar
Broken Madness Broken Madness is offline
The madness within
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Feeling a bit homesick from the madness
Gender: Simply madness itself
Posts: 13,147
My Mood: Kingly
Koins: 84,013
Default Seeking paradise ( Wolf rain rp)



According to an old legend, when the end of the world comes, a place known as Paradise will appear. However, only wolves will know how to find it. Although wolves are believed to have been hunted to extinction nearly two hundred years ago, they still exist, surviving by casting illusions over themselves to make them appear human. the Flower Maiden the key wolves need to find and open the gateway to Paradise.
Freeze City is a northern human city in a world where the majority of people live in poverty and hardship
( examples: https://i1256.photobucket.com/albums...ps78609895.png )

Now the flower maiden has been awoken, and a alpha who has once lived in the mountains has traveled down to seek her and others who wish to find paradise, his name is Sosuke, a Arctic wolf with a lot of pride. He travels alone for now seeking the flower and his pack or maybe even a mate. Wolves are rare and some still believe in the myths and wish to hunt them down even today.
The world is coming to a end. Seek it wolves, seek paradise

Roles
Alpha: Sosuke, ( wolf: https://orig00.deviantart.net/3ef7/f...on-d4gv9ie.jpg )
Human: https://pin.it/kanlsi2iforjq5 )
Alpha mate: Tala @hiraeth
Betas:
Diablo ( wolf: https://orig00.deviantart.net/d0aa/f...ra-dbln40a.png )
Human: http://moziru.com/images/drawn-girl-badass-8.jpg )

Humans
Hunter after the wolves:
Unlimited
The flower maiden: one open
The one who wants to keep her to himself: open ( will pm this one)

Fourm
Name
Gender
Age
Looks
Personality
Role
If wolf wolf form
If hunter do you still believe in the myths?
Love interest
Sexuality
Other
Questions
__________________
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us.

Love is such a thing a need for us all. I simply seek a light is that so bad?

Can You Feel The Call Of Madness?
Finder for my cats: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=14106

Sorry ladies Iím taken~: My wife that always drives me mad

Last edited by Broken Madness; 02-14-2018 at 03:11 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-14-2018, 03:02 AM
hiraeth's Avatar
hiraeth hiraeth is offline
it's taking hold of me
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: save me
Gender: iNSaNiTY
Posts: 826
My Mood: Kingly
Koins: 11,017


Default Re: Seeking paradise ( Wolf rain rp)

NAME
tala
GENDER
nonbinary
(he/they)

AGE
20 years
LOOKS
tala
PERSONALITY
|| quiet || passionate || caring || cautious ||
|| insecure || calm || stealthy ||
|| weak || clever ||
|| frugal ||

ROLE
alpha's mate
WOLF FORM
tala wolf
LOVE INTEREST
sosuke
SEXUALITY
biromantic androsexual
OTHER / QUESTIONS
this okay?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-14-2018, 03:04 AM
Broken Madness's Avatar
Broken Madness Broken Madness is offline
The madness within
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Feeling a bit homesick from the madness
Gender: Simply madness itself
Posts: 13,147
My Mood: Kingly
Koins: 84,013
Default Re: Seeking paradise ( Wolf rain rp)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
NAME
tala
GENDER
nonbinary
(he/they)

AGE
20 years
LOOKS
tala
PERSONALITY
|| quiet || passionate || caring || cautious ||
|| insecure || calm || stealthy ||
|| weak || clever ||
|| frugal ||

ROLE
alpha's mate
WOLF FORM
tala wolf
LOVE INTEREST
sosuke
SEXUALITY
biromantic androsexual
OTHER / QUESTIONS
this okay?
Itís beautiful!! Yes it is! :3
__________________
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us.

Love is such a thing a need for us all. I simply seek a light is that so bad?

Can You Feel The Call Of Madness?
Finder for my cats: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=14106

Sorry ladies Iím taken~: My wife that always drives me mad
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-14-2018, 04:30 AM
Broken Madness's Avatar
Broken Madness Broken Madness is offline
The madness within
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Feeling a bit homesick from the madness
Gender: Simply madness itself
Posts: 13,147
My Mood: Kingly
Koins: 84,013
Default Re: Seeking paradise ( Wolf rain rp)

I shall begin this!)

Soft heavy breathing can be heard from the roots of a dead tree hidden within the freeze city, and already around the tree were a couple of men looking at what appears to be a huge dog in reality was a wolf, injured due to a wound on its leg. Itís pelt as black as night with shades of gray here and there soon suddenly wakes up when one of the men tried to touch it. The wolf suddenly gets up and jumps out killing the first man by tearing into his neck soon he dodges a bullet and jumps onto a other biting into his neck hard and fast. Soon he just stands on the body of the men and growls loudly showing his powerful sharp teeth now wet with blood than suddenly he just begins to run off. Seeking a place to hide, this wolf was named Sosuke. He was a alpha looking for the flower that will take him home to paradise.
__________________
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us.

Love is such a thing a need for us all. I simply seek a light is that so bad?

Can You Feel The Call Of Madness?
Finder for my cats: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=14106

Sorry ladies Iím taken~: My wife that always drives me mad
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-14-2018, 06:35 PM
hiraeth's Avatar
hiraeth hiraeth is offline
it's taking hold of me
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: save me
Gender: iNSaNiTY
Posts: 826
My Mood: Kingly
Koins: 11,017


Default Re: Seeking paradise ( Wolf rain rp)

without a sound, a small wolf trailed along the scent trail left by his mate. his eyes narrowed as he smelled blood, his tail lashing. once he reached the scene of the two dead men, he froze. shaking his head, the blue-eyed wolf slid into the shadows, making his way quickly and quietly in search of his mate, sosuke. his lips curled at the stench of blood, though he shrugged it off in order to keep himself hidden. stay focused, tala. find sosuke but don't make yourself obvious.

(wasnt sure of how to begin with tala oops)
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-14-2018, 06:39 PM
Broken Madness's Avatar
Broken Madness Broken Madness is offline
The madness within
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Feeling a bit homesick from the madness
Gender: Simply madness itself
Posts: 13,147
My Mood: Kingly
Koins: 84,013
Default Re: Seeking paradise ( Wolf rain rp)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
without a sound, a small wolf trailed along the scent trail left by his mate. his eyes narrowed as he smelled blood, his tail lashing. once he reached the scene of the two dead men, he froze. shaking his head, the blue-eyed wolf slid into the shadows, making his way quickly and quietly in search of his mate, sosuke. his lips curled at the stench of blood, though he shrugged it off in order to keep himself hidden. stay focused, tala. find sosuke but don't make yourself obvious.

(wasnt sure of how to begin with tala oops)
No itís awesome! :3)
Sosuke eventually stops nearby a small pool of water, he was breathing heavily and soon he begins to calm down and began to drink some of the dirty water soon, his ears pick up and he quickly looks up smelling the air, eventually catching his mates scent. He knew this will blow his cover but he didnít really give a damn at the moment. He begins to howl loudly a song so rare and beautiful that it shocked a few people but it was mostly for Tala. A call to help him find him.. since the pain was already getting to him. He soon stops and begins to lay down licking the wound clean a bit.
__________________
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us.

Love is such a thing a need for us all. I simply seek a light is that so bad?

Can You Feel The Call Of Madness?
Finder for my cats: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=14106

Sorry ladies Iím taken~: My wife that always drives me mad
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-14-2018, 06:51 PM
hiraeth's Avatar
hiraeth hiraeth is offline
it's taking hold of me
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: save me
Gender: iNSaNiTY
Posts: 826
My Mood: Kingly
Koins: 11,017


Default Re: Seeking paradise ( Wolf rain rp)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
No itís awesome! :3)
Sosuke eventually stops nearby a small pool of water, he was breathing heavily and soon he begins to calm down and began to drink some of the dirty water soon, his ears pick up and he quickly looks up smelling the air, eventually catching his mates scent. He knew this will blow his cover but he didnít really give a damn at the moment. He begins to howl loudly a song so rare and beautiful that it shocked a few people but it was mostly for Tala. A call to help him find him.. since the pain was already getting to him. He soon stops and begins to lay down licking the wound clean a bit.

tala's head raised as he heard the howl. ears perked, he began to run towards it, his dark fur waving in the breeze. as soon as he reached the area of his mate, tala skidded to a stop and nuzzled sosuke's fur. soft tongue flicking out to help clean the wound, his touches gentle with every stroke. tala whimpered quietly at the taste of his mate's blood, his eyes worryful.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-14-2018, 07:06 PM
Broken Madness's Avatar
Broken Madness Broken Madness is offline
The madness within
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Feeling a bit homesick from the madness
Gender: Simply madness itself
Posts: 13,147
My Mood: Kingly
Koins: 84,013
Default Re: Seeking paradise ( Wolf rain rp)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
tala's head raised as he heard the howl. ears perked, he began to run towards it, his dark fur waving in the breeze. as soon as he reached the area of his mate, tala skidded to a stop and nuzzled sosuke's fur. soft tongue flicking out to help clean the wound, his touches gentle with every stroke. tala whimpered quietly at the taste of his mate's blood, his eyes worryful.
He laughs softly as he begins to stop Tala by licking his cheek ď itís okay. I just cut myself while running from some hunters nothing bigĒ he speaks softly though the wolf language which was though the mind. He begins to nuzzle his nose against Talas shoulder. ď Iím okay just need some rest..Ē
__________________
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us.

Love is such a thing a need for us all. I simply seek a light is that so bad?

Can You Feel The Call Of Madness?
Finder for my cats: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=14106

Sorry ladies Iím taken~: My wife that always drives me mad
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-14-2018, 07:13 PM
Celestial's Avatar
Celestial Celestial is offline
Iím the love god
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: making a permanent settlement under your bed
Gender: The love god. In person.
Posts: 5,037
My Mood: In Love
Koins: 40,054


Default Re: Seeking paradise ( Wolf rain rp)



Is this private yo, I didn't see it anywhere XD so I don't know if I can join or not


Name; Chinook // Northern
Gender; Male // Male
Age; 5 yrs // 5 yrs
Looks; They are twins
Personality; Gentle, sweet, cunning, wise, leader, stern, stoic, soft spoken
Role; Wolf // Wolf
If wolf wolf form; Link Chini top and north bottom
If hunter do you still believe in the myths?; --------
Love interest; no // no
Sexuality; Asexual // bi romantic
Other; no // no
Questions; no // no


__________________

Rowanflower is merely a deputy and has yet to learn, contact
Fallenstar to get the answers your looking for <3

**Site**


ďI feel like thereís a billion pieces of me, all telling me
What they want. I canít hear any them cause they wonít shut up!Ē
Celest ~

Last edited by Celestial; 02-14-2018 at 07:16 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-14-2018, 08:51 PM
Broken Madness's Avatar
Broken Madness Broken Madness is offline
The madness within
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Feeling a bit homesick from the madness
Gender: Simply madness itself
Posts: 13,147
My Mood: Kingly
Koins: 84,013
Default Re: Seeking paradise ( Wolf rain rp)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post


Is this private yo, I didn't see it anywhere XD so I don't know if I can join or not


Name; Chinook // Northern
Gender; Male // Male
Age; 5 yrs // 5 yrs
Looks; They are twins
Personality; Gentle, sweet, cunning, wise, leader, stern, stoic, soft spoken
Role; Wolf // Wolf
If wolf wolf form; Link Chini top and north bottom
If hunter do you still believe in the myths?; --------
Love interest; no // no
Sexuality; Asexual // bi romantic
Other; no // no
Questions; no // no


Nope not private my friend!! :3 accepted!
__________________
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us.

Love is such a thing a need for us all. I simply seek a light is that so bad?

Can You Feel The Call Of Madness?
Finder for my cats: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=14106

Sorry ladies Iím taken~: My wife that always drives me mad
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Allegiances

|| News & Joining ||

ThunderClan
Leader: None
Deputy: Passionblaze
Medicine Cat: Caliapaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Goldenstar
Deputy: Halfgaze
Medicine Cat: Daydream
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

RiverClan
Leader: Fallenstar
Deputy: Rowanflower
Medicine Cat: Juniperpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Blazingstar
Deputy: Buttercupbreeze
Medicine Cat: Surgestorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

SkyClan
Leader: Grousestar
Deputy: Auroraflame
Medicine Cat: Shinefang
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None


Latest Threads



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBCredits I v2.0.0 Gold ©2010, PixelFX Studios
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Warrior Cats Online ©2013-2018