Old 02-13-2018, 09:20 PM
my heath is non-existent

My Mood: Angelic
Koins: 8,693

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenfang View Post

“I’ve been tired lately. I’ve had bad dreams.” Morningscar said distractedly

Snowpaw blinked, he didn't know if their were anything for bad dreams but Caliapaw could maybe help her fall asleep. "Oh, well maybe my sister, Caliapaw could do something? I mean, the dreams I dunno know bout. Though maybe somethin to make you fall asleep better? I don't really know. I'm not a Medince cat." He replied to her.

[ wip ] Charrie Site|Quote Of The Week|Finder

Last edited by Spiral Whirl; 02-13-2018 at 09:21 PM.
Old 02-13-2018, 09:52 PM
LAURANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood: Devilish
Koins: 19,963

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
Leaftail yawned as she stepped out of the warriors' den. No matter how early she slept, she never seemed to wake up refreshed. Her eyes skimmed the clearing and landed on the fresh-kill pile--almost empty. Hunting would wake me up, she thought to herself. But with who? She swept her gaze across the clearing and found a young apprentice sitting near the apprentice den. She could have sworn she'd seen him somewhere, but she wasn't sure what his name was--Squirrelpaw, maybe? She shrugged and headed towards him.
(@Boba Fett)
Sorrelpaw was sitting in the shade of the apprentices' den, grooming himself and hoping he wasn't spotted. He was never really good with conversations, he had a small amount of... What do you call it? Oh, yeah! Social awkwardness. When he saw a she-cat, probably around newish but not quite new warrior age, padding towards him he tried to look small as if she would just walk right past him and not see him. Though he knew that this wouldn't actually happen, of course.
Im CandyFlossCats cat that farts out rainbows CandyFlossCat's pun loving role play twin is Darky Little Bird is my younger sister Milky Way is my mother Neko, neko, Ni! is my sister that eats watermelon shampoo Shadow is my pocket size potato wizard Fern is the random wasabi nugget I met Integrity is my dark blue soul that lives in my pocket Equinox is my adorable raging wolf blue jellie is my insane weirdo that follows me around Foxfur is my sailing pirate fox Im Foxfurs cat obsessed sister gypsievannerz is my blurple exceed Im Flameleafs blob of cranberries with eyes that also burps potatoes Webpaw All The Way~ is my fandom possessed cat StripeMist is my wolf that barfs froyo

Proud citizen of the Lasanga Kingdom
Old 02-14-2018, 02:06 AM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Lurking
Koins: 3,600

A good sized mass laid curled up beside the warriors den. The russet fur that seemed to line this felines pelt, ruffled in the light breeze. It wasn't as cold as it had been and the sun wasn't covered. It was still relatively early for the felines ears picked up the soft snoring of many of his clan mates. Only those who went on the dawn patrol we're awake and even then, they were spotted curled up at different places in camp, not daring to go back to their nest where they could wake another up. That is exactly while Rowanblaze himself refused to go back. He knew sleepy, grumpy cat meant duties not being preformed properly.

Rowanblaze had been the last to return from the dawn patrol, telling the others he was going to do some hunting before heading back. Of course, that's not all he had wanted to do. He enjoyed the crisp cool feeling on his pelt as he padded through ThunderClan's territory, looking up and down and all around. Birds began emerging from their nest, giving the walking tom a confused yet cautious look with their black beady eyes. He wasn't in the mood for hunting birds, so he had left them alone. The tom's ears had pricked up at the sound of a mouse nearby. The mouse had been a bit more scrawny than he would have liked but he had went after it anyway catching it with ease. He did the same thing with another mouse and brought them both back to camp.

Rowanblaze had always enjoyed a nice stroll around the territory. Now, the tom was enjoying the sun on his back. He was waiting for his friends to wake up. Either Mistwing or Wolfheart. He had recently gotten acquainted with Mistwing. The beautiful she-cat had started hanging out with him and Wolfheart, more so him, but the tom had really enjoyed her presence. He had only really shared some prey with her and went on mandatory patrols. Though she also saw her with Breezefeather. He knew they had been friends since they were young. Rowanblaze wondered if Wolfheart would be up first, if so he'd ask her what she thought about the other ThunderClan Molly. Knowing Wolfheart, who didn't have a mean bone in her body, would probably only say good things. Rowanblaze flicked his hears and lifted his head from his curled form looking towards the warriors den, nothing. Shrugging the tom laid his head back down and dozed off.

@Radler
@Madness
@Fuzzy

This is so everyone can see how the plot is forming c:
Old 02-14-2018, 02:23 AM
The madness within

My Mood: Kingly
Koins: 81,068

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
A good sized mass laid curled up beside the warriors den. The russet fur that seemed to line this felines pelt, ruffled in the light breeze. It wasn't as cold as it had been and the sun wasn't covered. It was still relatively early for the felines ears picked up the soft snoring of many of his clan mates. Only those who went on the dawn patrol we're awake and even then, they were spotted curled up at different places in camp, not daring to go back to their nest where they could wake another up. That is exactly while Rowanblaze himself refused to go back. He knew sleepy, grumpy cat meant duties not being preformed properly.

Rowanblaze had been the last to return from the dawn patrol, telling the others he was going to do some hunting before heading back. Of course, that's not all he had wanted to do. He enjoyed the crisp cool feeling on his pelt as he padded through ThunderClan's territory, looking up and down and all around. Birds began emerging from their nest, giving the walking tom a confused yet cautious look with their black beady eyes. He wasn't in the mood for hunting birds, so he had left them alone. The tom's ears had pricked up at the sound of a mouse nearby. The mouse had been a bit more scrawny than he would have liked but he had went after it anyway catching it with ease. He did the same thing with another mouse and brought them both back to camp.

Rowanblaze had always enjoyed a nice stroll around the territory. Now, the tom was enjoying the sun on his back. He was waiting for his friends to wake up. Either Mistwing or Wolfheart. He had recently gotten acquainted with Mistwing. The beautiful she-cat had started hanging out with him and Wolfheart, more so him, but the tom had really enjoyed her presence. He had only really shared some prey with her and went on mandatory patrols. Though she also saw her with Breezefeather. He knew they had been friends since they were young. Rowanblaze wondered if Wolfheart would be up first, if so he'd ask her what she thought about the other ThunderClan Molly. Knowing Wolfheart, who didn't have a mean bone in her body, would probably only say good things. Rowanblaze flicked his hears and lifted his head from his curled form looking towards the warriors den, nothing. Shrugging the tom laid his head back down and dozed off.

@Radler
@Madness
@Fuzzy

This is so everyone can see how the plot is forming c:
A paw bats the toms head as a soft voice like soothing rain or even a running lake was heard saying in a playful little tone.
What’s this? I thought you were a warrior not some lazy kittypet.” the Molly’s voice Says playfully. This molly was none other than wolfheart herself who just got back from a patrol, her tiger like plet beautiful and proud with hints of snow on her chest, stomach and legs was almost like a real tiger only brown and almost like she just rain though snow. Her ice blue eyes warm and comforting not a hint of any bad emotions just pure kindness and happiness for the tom before him. In front of her was a little bluejay, something she probably caught for the sake of sharing with her dear friend. But she never liked him as a friend no... she loved him dearly. But she knew she wasn’t worthy of him and besides he’s already got his eye on a other molly who was kind and beautiful... unlike her with her scars here and there and her rather tom like looks. She held back a sigh thinking about it as she only focused her attention on him and him alone. She sits down purring softly “ Wake up Little warrior~ I caught a blue jay but since you’re tried I might as well eat it myself. “ she teases with a playful purr as she pulls the bird closer to her. Her tail wrapped around her paws and the bird but still she smiled and patted his face again. “ Come on you lazy bum! I ain’t eating it till you get up and watch me do it!” She mews playfully and happily. She was happy. They were alone and she just caught her favorite prey, what could go wrong? Besides this may be the only time they get to stay together like this.. she sees the looks he gave Mistwing and as much as it pains her ... she knows he’s going to ask her about him. Rouge life taught her many things... sometimes you need to accept it and move on but still... how can she? He was the only one that caught her eye everyday and the only one she thought about at night but.. if he’s happy than she’s happy.

Love is such a thing a need for us all. I simply seek a light is that so bad?

Can You Feel The Call Of Madness?
Finder for my cats: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=14106

Sorry ladies I’m taken~: My wife that always drives me mad
Old 02-14-2018, 02:44 AM
Dragon Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
A paw bats the toms head as a soft voice like soothing rain or even a running lake was heard saying in a playful little tone.
What’s this? I thought you were a warrior not some lazy kittypet.” the Molly’s voice Says playfully. This molly was none other than wolfheart herself who just got back from a patrol, her tiger like plet beautiful and proud with hints of snow on her chest, stomach and legs was almost like a real tiger only brown and almost like she just rain though snow. Her ice blue eyes warm and comforting not a hint of any bad emotions just pure kindness and happiness for the tom before him. In front of her was a little bluejay, something she probably caught for the sake of sharing with her dear friend. But she never liked him as a friend no... she loved him dearly. But she knew she wasn’t worthy of him and besides he’s already got his eye on a other molly who was kind and beautiful... unlike her with her scars here and there and her rather tom like looks. She held back a sigh thinking about it as she only focused her attention on him and him alone. She sits down purring softly “ Wake up Little warrior~ I caught a blue jay but since you’re tried I might as well eat it myself. “ she teases with a playful purr as she pulls the bird closer to her. Her tail wrapped around her paws and the bird but still she smiled and patted his face again. “ Come on you lazy bum! I ain’t eating it till you get up and watch me do it!” She mews playfully and happily. She was happy. They were alone and she just caught her favorite prey, what could go wrong? Besides this may be the only time they get to stay together like this.. she sees the looks he gave Mistwing and as much as it pains her ... she knows he’s going to ask her about him. Rouge life taught her many things... sometimes you need to accept it and move on but still... how can she? He was the only one that caught her eye everyday and the only one she thought about at night but.. if he’s happy than she’s happy.
Rowanblaze grumbled as he was prodded and poked. The russet too had some how fallen asleep when he merely meant to doze off. He had dreamed a bit about Mistwing getting with Breezefeather and his pelt burned with jealousy. However, thankfully it was just a dream and he could hear his friend's soft voice grow more urgent. He grinned internally at Wolfheart's impatient nature. He goes didn't know the she can had gone on a patrol.

The tom lifted his head squinty green eyes glared playfully at the Molly. He too shared a liking for bluejays. They weren't easy to hunt bring so quick and often stay just it of reach. He had failed many a times trying to catch them. He nearly fell out of one of the trees and Wolfheart had saw and teased him for it for nearly a moon afterwards. Quickly he snatched the blue jay away and took a small bite if it. "Mmmmmmm!" He made the sound of satisfaction as the bird was still warm. "Fresh fresh kill is the best!" He purred looking over at Wolfheart. "Would be nice if Mistwing had woken lazy tail up." He shrugged and purged the blue jay back at her unaware that the she cat in front of him was secretly enjoying this alone time with him. "About Mistwing..." The Tom grew a bit shy and shuffled to sit up. "What do you think about her?" Rowanblaze was still feeling jealous about his dream concerning Mistwing and Breezefeather.

@Radler
@Madness
@Fuzzy
Old 02-14-2018, 02:54 AM
The madness within

My Mood: Kingly
Koins: 81,068

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post

Rowanblaze grumbled as he was prodded and poked. The russet too had some how fallen asleep when he merely meant to doze off. He had dreamed a bit about Mistwing getting with Breezefeather and his pelt burned with jealousy. However, thankfully it was just a dream and he could hear his friend's soft voice grow more urgent. He grinned internally at Wolfheart's impatient nature. He goes didn't know the she can had gone on a patrol.

The tom lifted his head squinty green eyes glared playfully at the Molly. He too shared a liking for bluejays. They weren't easy to hunt bring so quick and often stay just it of reach. He had failed many a times trying to catch them. He nearly fell out of one of the trees and Wolfheart had saw and teased him for it for nearly a moon afterwards. Quickly he snatched the blue jay away and took a small bite if it. "Mmmmmmm!" He made the sound of satisfaction as the bird was still warm. "Fresh fresh kill is the best!" He purred looking over at Wolfheart. "Would be nice if Mistwing had woken lazy tail up." He shrugged and purged the blue jay back at her unaware that the she cat in front of him was secretly enjoying this alone time with him. "About Mistwing..." The Tom grew a bit shy and shuffled to sit up. "What do you think about her?" Rowanblaze was still feeling jealous about his dream concerning Mistwing and Breezefeather.

@Radler
@Madness
@Fuzzy
She laughs softly batting his head when he gave the bird back “ You lazy fat cat!” She purrs playfully as she leans down and begins to eat the bird a bit than... she felt it... that burning jealousy and the painful crack of her heart when he spoke... about Her. Her eyes glowed with sadness a bit but quickly was replaced with a forced happiness for him. She smiles though it was a bit forced thankfully...she was good at acting.
“ She’s a nice molly, beautiful and smart as Well. I see her as someone I would love to fight aside in battle however... her emotions may be ..” she purrs softly “ never mind knowing you’re stubborn butt you’ll probably cheer her up before she even feels sadness!” She jokes though once again it was forced. Of course she was happy for him, he was in love while she.. was left behind as a friend well at least she could stay by his side.. even if she can’t be closer to him. She’s happy.. right?. She begins to stand up and toss the rest of the bird at him, “ eat up my friend. I know mollies love their toms big and strong so far I win~” she purrs playfully as she crouches in front of him, her beautiful tail wagging a bit with the wind as she purrs happily. “ Hurry up! Before I go wake her up myself! I do have looks of a tom maybe she’ll fall for me~” she teases playfully as she stands again and begins to turn around but as soon as she was sure he wasn’t looking... her eyes dimmed a bit as she sadly smiles “ .. lucky girl..” she says softly to herself as she begins to walk away of course slowly so lazy butt can catch up.

Love is such a thing a need for us all. I simply seek a light is that so bad?

Can You Feel The Call Of Madness?
Finder for my cats: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=14106

Sorry ladies I’m taken~: My wife that always drives me mad
Old 02-14-2018, 05:53 AM

My Mood: Doh
Koins: 1,860

Mistwing did not stir from her place in the clearing even as the clan became more lively. She leaned against a smooth rock in the clearing, soaking up any warmth she could get from it. The leaf-bare sun was by no means hot, but Mstwing was content enough with it. She lay with her head resting on her paws and while it may not have been a comfortable place to sleep, it was an excellent place to nap after a sleepless night. But as the sun began to creep across the sky and the familiar bustle aroudn her grew, she felt her drowsiness slip away. The silver she-cat twitched her nose and flicked her ears, before finally forcing herself fully awake, blinking her steel blue eyes open. She gazed lazily around the camp, not moving from her spot against the rock in the outskirts of the clearing.

@Owl - @Broken Madness
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by Radler; 02-14-2018 at 05:54 AM.
Old 02-14-2018, 08:19 AM
the ultimate Alfa wolf!

My Mood: Daring
Koins: 2,869

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post

Snowpaw blinked, he didn't know if their were anything for bad dreams but Caliapaw could maybe help her fall asleep. "Oh, well maybe my sister, Caliapaw could do something? I mean, the dreams I dunno know bout. Though maybe somethin to make you fall asleep better? I don't really know. I'm not a Medince cat." He replied to her.
well im just waiting for goldenstream to get back from training her apprentice. and then im going hunting.
Hiya peeps! I’m ravenfang! Also known on YouTube as Firestar 2000! I have a few rps that I have either made or are a part of. These include: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=13834 (shineclan sign-ups) if you want the shineclan rp thread then here!(http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=13818)
I am part of the following rps: mapleclan, gladeclan, shineclan, rougeclan, Floof’s aphmau rp, my undertale rp, broken madness’s Best game, and many more!
If you want to rp just vm or pm me, and don’t be scared to mention me too! XD
Song quote of the month:
“If you felt invisible, I won’t let you feel that now.” -linkin park: invisible
Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!
Old 02-14-2018, 10:12 AM

My Mood: Devilish
Koins: 24,759

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
"Fine," Flashpaw answered Aspenpaw with a shrug of his shoulders. He wasn't making his poor mood obvious, as Flashpaw was more of a guarded kind of cat. Onlookers could have mistaken him for simply being tired. He was tired...In a way. The Bengal apprentice pulled himself up to a sitting position and looked at Aspenpaw expectantly. His eyes flicked around the clearing for another tortoiseshell. Aspenpaw's sister Jasminepaw was usually easy to identify. She looked exactly like Aspenpaw, after all. The two were pretty close, so if he didn't know where Aspenpaw was he usually just assumed she was with her sister. Perhaps if Jasminepaw were around she could join the conversation and take Aspenpaw's attention away from his mood. The only familiar tortoiseshell coat he saw, though, was the one in front of him. It made sense, he supposed. Jasminepaw was pretty popular. She was probably surrounded by followers. His yellow eyes returned to Aspenpaw and he flicked an ear as he awaited his friend's words. He figured she wanted something, not thinking about the fact that they were friends and she probably just wanted to hang out.
Aspenpaw stared at him suspiciously for a while, before settling down near him. Whether he said it or not he was not fine. Over the time that she had known him, which was a while she knew when he was fine and when he wasn't. And he wasn't. "Okay," She said, not quick to believe he was telling the truth. He must have just been stressed. And not normal stressed. Too stressed. It was hard for her to understand because she had never felt the way he seemed to be feeling. She knew he probably didn't want her prying at his business but she really felt like doing it, and finally she just blurted out. "You don't seem fine." Aspenpaw averted her eyes quickly, hoping she hadn't upset him too much. "Are you sure there's wrong?" She asked, turning her gaze back to the tom as she spoke. She knew he didn't like cats asking about his business, but it was only one cat, not the mob of cats that surrounded the tortoiseshell's sister. She felt slightly uncomfortable talking to him, even though he was her friend. She was afraid she had annoyed him.
Old 02-14-2018, 02:49 PM
Dragon Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post
Mistwing did not stir from her place in the clearing even as the clan became more lively. She leaned against a smooth rock in the clearing, soaking up any warmth she could get from it. The leaf-bare sun was by no means hot, but Mstwing was content enough with it. She lay with her head resting on her paws and while it may not have been a comfortable place to sleep, it was an excellent place to nap after a sleepless night. But as the sun began to creep across the sky and the familiar bustle aroudn her grew, she felt her drowsiness slip away. The silver she-cat twitched her nose and flicked her ears, before finally forcing herself fully awake, blinking her steel blue eyes open. She gazed lazily around the camp, not moving from her spot against the rock in the outskirts of the clearing.

@Owl - @Broken Madness
@Broken Madness

Rowanblaze gazed over at Wolfheart and nodded to all of the nice things she said about Mistwing. Mistwing was certainly all of those things. Rowanblaze was fully aware. Grinning with satisfaction, the goofball quickly ate the rest of the blue jay. "I am not fat by the way!" He growled with a huff as his friend teased him. He leaped in front of her stopping her in her tracks. He flexed his frame, his muscles rippling beneath his russet pelt. "See! All muscle!" He huffed. "And lets not wake her up. I don't know about how you are, but most mollies do not enjoy being woken up." He shivered at the thought of when he had to wake up Jaystorm. Jaystorm had nearly clawed his ears off his head when he prodded her awake for a patrol. Of course, he had no idea that the molly had been expecting kits and was due to move to the queens den. He flicked his tail thoughtfully. I should visit her and the kits again soon. He thought to himself as he remembered how nice it was to play with the kits, acting like a ShadowClan intruder. He enjoyed kits and couldn't wait to have his own. Blinking back to reality, the tom then nosed his friends shoulder. "You absolutely do not look like a tom, stop always saying that about yourself." He gave her a dissatisfied look at her feelings about herself. "You're absolutely beautiful and soon enough you'll find yourself a mate worthy of you." He grinned as he then took his eyes off his friend to scan the clearing.

"Where are we going anyway?" He asked as his eyes finally settled on a beautiful molly. Mistwing was lazily sprawled on the smooth rock that was off towards the side of the clearing. His forest green eyes softened as his pupil widened. "You don't even have to worry about waking her up, shes over there! Don't mind me Wolfheart, I'm gonna have a chat with her!" Before giving Wolfheart a moment to tell him where she was leading him or what they were going to do, Rowanblaze bounded off towards where Mistwing was lounging. "Good morning, Mistwing!" He purred.