Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1241  
Old 02-13-2018, 11:00 PM
Spiral Whirl's Avatar
Spiral Whirl Spiral Whirl is offline
my heath is non-existent
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Who Knows, Do yOu knOw?
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,178
My Mood: Angelic
Koins: 8,693


Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Gorsebird let out a brief purr, happy to be finally on to a topic she was proud of, "She's perfect Stormgaze absolutely perfect. Sweet, kind gentle everything a good she-cat is supposed to be. I'm sure she'll be able to find a good tom with no problem!" Gorsebird cooed softly, pleased to finally have a kit that met her expectations. "But," She began her eyes flickering, "That's what I thought with Sweetwhisker and look where she is now. But, then again that could just be her tainted kittypet blood."
Stormglare let out a pleased purr, a small smile on his face for a brief second. One of his kits were normal at least. The tom was a pure blood tom so, he suspected nothing less. His expectations were raised for her, unlike her sister's. "How wonderful, she'll be one of the best warriors in no time. " He said, not exactly liking the idea of his perfect kit going out in battle but she would manage. He didn't want her to get scarred. Stormglare was going to make sure of it that she didn't turn out as a wrong cat. She wouldn't mate with anyone outside the clan. Another she-cat. Nope. Stormglare squinted his eyes a little but before sighing. "I highly doubt it. Streamkit is going to be perfect, just you see!" He meowed, a hint of annoyance in his voice but hid it well. He didn't care for Gorsebird's former litter. He never really met them, anyway. He bit back a retort.
__________________
"I look into the monster's eyes, a picture began to form, the final piece inside their eyes show me a monster, until I realized it was me."
- wolfpaw




[ wip ] Charrie Site|Quote Of The Week|Finder
Reply With Quote
  #1242  
Old 02-13-2018, 11:18 PM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is online now
'hawkward'
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Earth
Gender: Female
Posts: 107
My Mood: Yeehaw
Koins: 1,454
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Stormglare let out a pleased purr, a small smile on his face for a brief second. One of his kits were normal at least. The tom was a pure blood tom so, he suspected nothing less. His expectations were raised for her, unlike her sister's. "How wonderful, she'll be one of the best warriors in no time. " He said, not exactly liking the idea of his perfect kit going out in battle but she would manage. He didn't want her to get scarred. Stormglare was going to make sure of it that she didn't turn out as a wrong cat. She wouldn't mate with anyone outside the clan. Another she-cat. Nope. Stormglare squinted his eyes a little but before sighing. "I highly doubt it. Streamkit is going to be perfect, just you see!" He meowed, a hint of annoyance in his voice but hid it well. He didn't care for Gorsebird's former litter. He never really met them, anyway. He bit back a retort.

"I pray to StarClan that your right, love. I mean it would break my heart if all my kits were flawed! I mean cats would start to talk, and before you know I'd be the laughing stock of the clan! I simply won't have Stormglare I won't!" She blubbered softly. She thought kits were supposed to boost your reputation not destroy!

Last edited by Opal; 02-13-2018 at 11:35 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1243  
Old 02-13-2018, 11:30 PM
Spiral Whirl's Avatar
Spiral Whirl Spiral Whirl is offline
my heath is non-existent
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Who Knows, Do yOu knOw?
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,178
My Mood: Angelic
Koins: 8,693


Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post

"I pray to StarClan that your right, love. I mean it would break my heart if all my kits were flawed! I mean cats would start to talk, and before you know I'd be the laughing stock of the clan! I simply won't have Stormgaze I won't!" She blubbered softly. She thought kits were supposed to boost your reputation not destroy!

Stormglare knew he was right. His tail gently stroke her back to calm her down. "Hmph, they wouldn't dare even speak like that. " He said, a hence of a threatening tone in his voice. No, they wouldn't dare speak of his mate like that. Not why he was with her. He let out a small huff, those tainted cats didn't even have the right to speak his mate's name. Stormglare decided to change the subject. "Hmm, love? Could you remind me what your favorite prey is again? I keep thinking its rabbit or mouse and I want to catch you it next time I'm out." He asked.
__________________
"I look into the monster's eyes, a picture began to form, the final piece inside their eyes show me a monster, until I realized it was me."
- wolfpaw




[ wip ] Charrie Site|Quote Of The Week|Finder
Reply With Quote
  #1244  
Old 02-13-2018, 11:43 PM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is online now
'hawkward'
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Earth
Gender: Female
Posts: 107
My Mood: Yeehaw
Koins: 1,454
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post

Stormglare knew he was right. His tail gently stroke her back to calm her down. "Hmph, they wouldn't dare even speak like that. " He said, a hence of a threatening tone in his voice. No, they wouldn't dare speak of his mate like that. Not why he was with her. He let out a small huff, those tainted cats didn't even have the right to speak his mate's name. Stormglare decided to change the subject. "Hmm, love? Could you remind me what your favorite prey is again? I keep thinking its rabbit or mouse and I want to catch you it next time I'm out." He asked.
[ooc: I just realized that I kept putting 'Stormgaze' instead of 'Stormglare' (-‸ლ)]

"I-I like waxwings, and if y-you really loved me you w-would have know that!" Gorsebird wailed, suddenly feeling incredibly distressed. She had never been so upset in her life! First, Sweetwhisker had begun calling herself a tom, then it turned out Tawnykit's eyes were messed up, and now Stormglare couldn't even remember her favorite prey item!
Reply With Quote
  #1245  
Old 02-13-2018, 11:55 PM
Spiral Whirl's Avatar
Spiral Whirl Spiral Whirl is offline
my heath is non-existent
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Who Knows, Do yOu knOw?
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,178
My Mood: Angelic
Koins: 8,693


Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
[ooc: I just realized that I kept putting 'Stormgaze' instead of 'Stormglare' (-‸ლ)]

"I-I like waxwings, and if y-you really loved me you w-would have know that!" Gorsebird wailed, suddenly feeling incredibly distressed. She had never been so upset in her life! First, Sweetwhisker had begun calling herself a tom, then it turned out Tawnykit's eyes were messed up, and now Stormglare couldn't even remember her favorite prey item!
[ xD I just realized that too ]

Stormglare's memory seem to be jog as he seem desperate to call her down. "Love, I do love you! I remember now its cedar waxwings, correct? You love new-leaf too, and birds singing. Don't you?" He said, softly trying his best not to snap at her. He did love her. A lot but for Starclan's sake, he had his limits. "Gorsebird, I promise I do." His voice seem desperate for her to calm down. Not wanting to make a scene in the nursery. The territory was the best place for her to have these little.. tantrums.
__________________
"I look into the monster's eyes, a picture began to form, the final piece inside their eyes show me a monster, until I realized it was me."
- wolfpaw




[ wip ] Charrie Site|Quote Of The Week|Finder
Reply With Quote
  #1246  
Old 02-14-2018, 12:13 AM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is online now
'hawkward'
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Earth
Gender: Female
Posts: 107
My Mood: Yeehaw
Koins: 1,454
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
[ xD I just realized that too ]

Stormglare's memory seem to be jog as he seem desperate to call her down. "Love, I do love you! I remember now its cedar waxwings, correct? You love new-leaf too, and birds singing. Don't you?" He said, softly trying his best not to snap at her. He did love her. A lot but for Starclan's sake, he had his limits. "Gorsebird, I promise I do." His voice seem desperate for her to calm down. Not wanting to make a scene in the nursery. The territory was the best place for her to have these little.. tantrums.

Gorsebird was nowhere near calming down and, Stormglare was making the problem worse, "And, what proof is there behind that!? Just because you can memorize a stupid bird name doesn't mean you, love me! You're just like Slitstider so cold and distant. Only wanting me for kits not caring if I would die in the process! If anything you'd probably be happy because it could mean you would get with a she-cat you actually love!

Last edited by Opal; 02-14-2018 at 12:14 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #1247  
Old 02-14-2018, 12:20 AM
Spiral Whirl's Avatar
Spiral Whirl Spiral Whirl is offline
my heath is non-existent
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Who Knows, Do yOu knOw?
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,178
My Mood: Angelic
Koins: 8,693


Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post

Gorsebird was nowhere near calming down and, Stormglare was making the problem worse, "And, what proof is there behind that!? Just because you can memorize a stupid bird name doesn't mean you, love me! You're just like Slitstider so cold and distant. Only wanting me for kits not caring if I would die in the process! If anything you'd probably be happy because it could mean you would get with a she-cat you actually love!

"Gorsebirrdd." The tom dragged out her name. "I don't want you for your kits, heck I only want kits if you do. I don't love anyone else but you! Gorsebird, I remember everything. I remember how we first met- we met from being paired up in a patrol. Your the only one I love, I swear to Starclan. How else do you want me to prove it?!" Stormglare said, he did remember a lot of it very well. He always did. To be honest, he was close to telling her off and that he never really wanted kits. However he was happy to have them now. Stormglare didn't even know who this Slitstrider tom was, but he didn't like him. No. He despised him. His tail lashed angrily, trying so hard to keep his voice down.

[ i gtg but I'll reply in the afternoon ]
__________________
"I look into the monster's eyes, a picture began to form, the final piece inside their eyes show me a monster, until I realized it was me."
- wolfpaw




[ wip ] Charrie Site|Quote Of The Week|Finder
Reply With Quote
  #1248  
Old 02-14-2018, 01:27 AM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is online now
'hawkward'
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Earth
Gender: Female
Posts: 107
My Mood: Yeehaw
Koins: 1,454
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post

"Gorsebirrdd." The tom dragged out her name. "I don't want you for your kits, heck I only want kits if you do. I don't love anyone else but you! Gorsebird, I remember everything. I remember how we first met- we met from being paired up in a patrol. Your the only one I love, I swear to Starclan. How else do you want me to prove it?!" Stormglare said, he did remember a lot of it very well. He always did. To be honest, he was close to telling her off and that he never really wanted kits. However he was happy to have them now. Stormglare didn't even know who this Slitstrider tom was, but he didn't like him. No. He despised him. His tail lashed angrily, trying so hard to keep his voice down.

[ i gtg but I'll reply in the afternoon ]
Gorsebird knew that if she played the 'You don't love me' card one more time Stormglare was going to snap so she quickly switched her mood from livid to dolor making her body tremble ever so slightly as she blinked her big doe eyes at him, "I-I'm s-sorry Stormglare for acting like such a horrible mate and m-mother. It's j-just so hard because I-I feel so sick." Gorsebird mewed weakly, "I d-didn't want to t-tell you because I t-thought you'd get mad b-because I'm not p-perfect like you!." Gorsebird wept, letting out a few pain whimpers and hoping that her 'despair'would get pity out of the tom.

Last edited by Opal; 02-14-2018 at 09:11 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #1249  
Old 02-14-2018, 04:50 PM
Spiral Whirl's Avatar
Spiral Whirl Spiral Whirl is offline
my heath is non-existent
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Who Knows, Do yOu knOw?
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,178
My Mood: Angelic
Koins: 8,693


Lightbulb Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Gorsebird knew that if she played the 'You don't love me' card one more time Stormglare was going to snap so she quickly switched her mood from livid to dolor making her body tremble ever so slightly as she blinked her big doe eyes at him, "I-I'm s-sorry Stormglare for acting like such a horrible mate and m-mother. It's j-just so hard because I-I feel so sick." Gorsebird mewed weakly, "I d-didn't want to t-tell you because I t-thought you'd get mad b-because I'm not p-perfect like you!." Gorsebird wept, letting out a few pain whimpers and hoping that her 'despair'would get pity out of the tom.

Ah, Stormglare could feel his heart be squeezed tightly. It was something he wasn't immune to, his greatest weakness was always Gorsebird. Her doe eyes. It melt the tom's anger away as he gently lick her forehead. "I-it okay, Gorsebird. You aren't. I should have remember, I'm sorry. I'll never be mad at you, okay? You can tell me anything. I'm the bad mate." He said, softly. His face twisted into a worried expression. He hope to calm her down not make her start trembling. Stormglare always wondered if she thought he was horrible- he couldn't have that. He just couldn't. He nuzzled her a little, "Why don't we go out in the territory or at least out of the nursery? Being in here isn't so good for you, I can get someone to watch them sleep for a second. " He said, knowing that she would probably want to stretch her legs. His tail stopped lashing angrily, it was just swaying now. His eyes soften like always.
__________________
"I look into the monster's eyes, a picture began to form, the final piece inside their eyes show me a monster, until I realized it was me."
- wolfpaw




[ wip ] Charrie Site|Quote Of The Week|Finder
Reply With Quote
  #1250  
Old 02-14-2018, 05:08 PM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is online now
'hawkward'
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Earth
Gender: Female
Posts: 107
My Mood: Yeehaw
Koins: 1,454
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post

Ah, Stormglare could feel his heart be squeezed tightly. It was something he wasn't immune to, his greatest weakness was always Gorsebird. Her doe eyes. It melt the tom's anger away as he gently lick her forehead. "I-it okay, Gorsebird. You aren't. I should have remember, I'm sorry. I'll never be mad at you, okay? You can tell me anything. I'm the bad mate." He said, softly. His face twisted into a worried expression. He hope to calm her down not make her start trembling. Stormglare always wondered if she thought he was horrible- he couldn't have that. He just couldn't. He nuzzled her a little, "Why don't we go out in the territory or at least out of the nursery? Being in here isn't so good for you, I can get someone to watch them sleep for a second. " He said, knowing that she would probably want to stretch her legs. His tail stopped lashing angrily, it was just swaying now. His eyes soften like always.
Gorsebird let a tiny smile grace her lips, "T-that would be n-nice." She mewed making sure that at least a little of trembling remained so that it wouldn't seem like she had made a total 180. "We've hardly h-haven a moment alone since Tawnykit and Streamkit w-were born and it would b-be nice to have a moment a-alone for once." Gorsebird murmured softly before giving Stormglare a brief (yet affectionate) lick on the cheek.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Allegiances

|| News & Joining ||

ThunderClan
Leader: Snowstar
Deputy: Passionblaze
Medicine Cat: Caliapaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Goldenstar
Deputy: Halfgaze
Medicine Cat: Daydream
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

RiverClan
Leader: Fallenstar
Deputy: Rowanflower
Medicine Cat: Juniperpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Blazingstar
Deputy: Buttercupbreeze
Medicine Cat: Surgestorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

SkyClan
Leader: Grousestar
Deputy: Auroraflame
Medicine Cat: Shinefang
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None


Latest Threads



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBCredits I v2.0.0 Gold ©2010, PixelFX Studios
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Warrior Cats Online 2013-2018