Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 10:31 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM

Old March 4th, 2017, 11:21 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The tom glanced nervously at the she cat, glancing up at the sky where he could see birds flying. They were so pretty, with their feathers gleaming in the sun...Greystep loved birds. He hated catching them, he tended to stick to ground animals...so in a way, he sort of understood why a cat would release the very prey they had worked so hard to catch. Perhaps they felt bad for it. Perhaps they realized that the animal might have a family of it's own, someone that they were looking for and hoping to see at night, and then...and then they would never see their little critter families again. The thought made the dark furred tom somewhat sad, and he wondered if he would ever have the heart to kill a bird or a small animal again. He cleared his throat and looked down at the ground, before back at Splotchfeather.

One thing that he was looking forwards to in his older age was becoming an elder...and although that was an odd thing to look forwards to, Greystep was hoping that young cats like Splotchfeather-- but apprentices and kits-- would come in and ask him to tell them stories. And he would tell them of the Liberation, of the times when things had been rough in SkyClan, and if times like that came again...he would be able to tell them to be brave. That things would get better again sometime soon, that they just needed to keep their heads up.

Of course, that might not be the type of thing that a young cat would want to hear. They might want to hear how to fight, how to win-- in which case Greystep would most definitely not be able to help them. "I'm a little old to be showing you that type of thing, but I suppose I could try. I guess I could always try." He shrugged, grinning over at the younger she cat with a spark in his hues. He wasn't really sure about showing her true hunting tactics, as he hadn't been able to hunt in a long time-- perhaps it was not so much his fault as the fault of the battle. Though technically the fear was all his fault. There was no way for it not to be, after all... didn't he control his own fear?

Perhaps not. Greystep glanced around at the territory around him, taking everything in at once. Everything was just so beautiful, it was impossible for him to feel as though he didn't belong out here. Maybe he would even take the young she cat to one of his favorite spots. "Clumsy to the max, huh? You don't strike me as much of a clumsy cat. Upbeat, yes. Friendly, yes. But clumsy doesn't seem like it would be your type of thing," He mewed, cocking his head to the side as he did so. Perhaps he was wrong. Maybe she was extraordinarily clumsy, and he was going to embarrass her by telling her that she wasn't. "Then again, I could always be wrong-- and I often am. Sorry," He added hastily, lowering his head so that he was looking at the ground.

He knew that it was normal for him to be wrong, but he wanted to be right this time.
{@NoireRose}
''Excuses, excuses, excuses,'' Splotchfeather sang with a tilt of her head towards her older friend. ''They say you can't teach an old dog new tricks,'' she started, then added, ''Not saying your a dog or anything. I don't want to offend you. Dogs are very...meanies. They're bullies actually! I actually ran from one long ago. Well, I didn't run, but my mother was carrying me by the scruff because I lacked in running at that time. I was really young-'' Splotchfeather stopped herself, noticing she was getting off track once again. ''Whoops, sorry about that. I tend to ramble...a lot.'' And, what was I saying before? ''Oh, right, about the old dog thing...well, how about they say you can't teach an old cat new tricks? Sounds better? I think so too, but maybe an old cat can teach a young one new tricks.'' She suddenly jumped in the air, and crouched. ''And, who said you had to do any of the work? You can guide me through it! I know you'll be an excellent teacher!'' This then got her thinking on another path, and she asked him, ''Have you ever taught any apprentices?'' She cocked her head to one side in question. ''It's okay if you hadn't...I didn't either. I'm still waiting if I'm honest, but one day...one day, I might mentor a little spunkaroo of my own!'' Her eyes glimmered with hope, and as they were walking, she slightly tripped over a walk, but saved her fall. Funny, how he was just talking about that.
''Oh, um, yup!'' Splotchfeather mused. ''It comes with the package of rainbows, butterflies, and birdies!'' She laughed to herself. ''I never watch where I'm going as you can tell.'' She hopped around, skipping happily.
''I don't know why I'm clumsy, but I enjoy the trait a lot!'' She looks at him with a bright smile. ''I like to think that surprises are-'' She was cut off, as one of her paws plunge into a dirt hole that she did not see. She yelped, thinking she would fall face flat, but sighed in relief that her paw only took the damage. She lifted her paw carefully to inspect it of any injuries. ''awaiting me.'' She finishes and feels a tinge of pink under her fur from embarrassment.
''But I'm alright!'' She hopped back to her paws, with a slight limp. One she regained her balance she begin pouncing around again. ''It really doesn't stop me from being hyper all the time.'' She giggled. ''I bet that's one of the most impressions I gave you, huh? I do have to admire you a lot, Greystep. Dealing with me mostly?'' She pinned her ears to her head. ''You've been here for me more than my own dad. That's a shame, but frankly, it's a blessing!'' And, she continued to jump around at noticing a small bird. An unknown breed, but it had her intrigued to follow it, and hollering at it to come play with her.
Old March 5th, 2017, 09:56 AM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
[FONT="Times New Roman" @fenic! , @meraki , @milo , @xxJaggededgexx , @KitKat12

Arrowpaw glanced over at him thankfully. He knew he wasn't the only one with worries and it warmed him that his friend stood up and said something aswel. The cold still seeped through his thin fur,the snow crunching under his paws and going between his toes as he walked. He wasn't meaning to look weak or helpless but his shivering continued,his teeth slightly chattering under his breath. He felt somewhat warm though,with Ivypaw pressed into one of his sides and Ploverpaw pressed against his other. He glanced over at the tom for a moment.

To him Plover hasn't changed one bit from when they first knew eachother,despite the gender change he was quiet happy that the tom felt more comfortable with himself and was an ongoing supporter. He'd do anything to make sure the other was safe,even if he worried out of his wits to do so. But to him this trip didn't seem entirely safe which is why he was so worried. he agreed with his friend,he'd much rather be in his nest,perhaps share one with Plover due to the cold,then be out here. But his friends wanted to have fun,and he wouldn't tarnish that.

"Forestpaw lead us where you wanted to go,I-I don't really appreciate freezing my tail off."[/FONT]
@fenic! @milo @xxJaggededgexx @KitKat12

Finchpaw sighed impatiently. "Can we just get going? I'm tired of standing out in the cold with nothing to do. You must have had a plan before waking us up in the middle of the night. Listen, I'm not one to complain, but could we just get going? There is absolutely no point in standing around in the freezing cold if you haven't even an idea of what to do. Now, if no one has any ideas, I will come up with something actually worth waking up before dawn for." They snapped bitterly. They were right; it was uncommon to hear them complain, but when nothing was being done, Finchpaw would step up. If Forestpaw had simply decided to wake them up to go on a bornibg stroll, they'd make sure to find something interesting to do. Something worth freezing your tail off. Their tail twitched impatiently as they awaited the response of the rest of the group and Forestpaw. They seemed rather mean now, but once everything was in order, they'd loosen up and joke around like normal. But until then, Finch would just have to step up.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da

Last edited by meraki; March 5th, 2017 at 09:57 AM.
Old March 6th, 2017, 10:19 AM
i put the si in almsivi

My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki View Post
@fenic! @milo @xxJaggededgexx @KitKat12

Finchpaw sighed impatiently. "Can we just get going? I'm tired of standing out in the cold with nothing to do. You must have had a plan before waking us up in the middle of the night. Listen, I'm not one to complain, but could we just get going? There is absolutely no point in standing around in the freezing cold if you haven't even an idea of what to do. Now, if no one has any ideas, I will come up with something actually worth waking up before dawn for." They snapped bitterly. They were right; it was uncommon to hear them complain, but when nothing was being done, Finchpaw would step up. If Forestpaw had simply decided to wake them up to go on a bornibg stroll, they'd make sure to find something interesting to do. Something worth freezing your tail off. Their tail twitched impatiently as they awaited the response of the rest of the group and Forestpaw. They seemed rather mean now, but once everything was in order, they'd loosen up and joke around like normal. But until then, Finch would just have to step up.
( sorry for the short length ahaa )
Ploverpaw nodded, sharing the unrestful opinions of the rest of the group. Yes, Forestpaw was quite strong-willed and generally the decisionmaker for the band of friends, but the fact that nobody seemed enthusiastic about standing out in the snow was unignorable. "Finchpaw.." The tom tried to mumble a response, but he seemed to lose his voice moments after the last syllable left his throat. Stopping in his tracks, Ploverpaw looked up at his friend, tail whisking through the air. He looked away, still uncharacteristically nervous.

baibai

Last edited by oats; March 6th, 2017 at 10:21 AM.
Old March 6th, 2017, 12:27 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post
''Excuses, excuses, excuses,'' Splotchfeather sang with a tilt of her head towards her older friend. ''They say you can't teach an old dog new tricks,'' she started, then added, ''Not saying your a dog or anything. I don't want to offend you. Dogs are very...meanies. They're bullies actually! I actually ran from one long ago. Well, I didn't run, but my mother was carrying me by the scruff because I lacked in running at that time. I was really young-'' Splotchfeather stopped herself, noticing she was getting off track once again. ''Whoops, sorry about that. I tend to ramble...a lot.'' And, what was I saying before? ''Oh, right, about the old dog thing...well, how about they say you can't teach an old cat new tricks? Sounds better? I think so too, but maybe an old cat can teach a young one new tricks.'' She suddenly jumped in the air, and crouched. ''And, who said you had to do any of the work? You can guide me through it! I know you'll be an excellent teacher!'' This then got her thinking on another path, and she asked him, ''Have you ever taught any apprentices?'' She cocked her head to one side in question. ''It's okay if you hadn't...I didn't either. I'm still waiting if I'm honest, but one day...one day, I might mentor a little spunkaroo of my own!'' Her eyes glimmered with hope, and as they were walking, she slightly tripped over a walk, but saved her fall. Funny, how he was just talking about that.
''Oh, um, yup!'' Splotchfeather mused. ''It comes with the package of rainbows, butterflies, and birdies!'' She laughed to herself. ''I never watch where I'm going as you can tell.'' She hopped around, skipping happily.
''I don't know why I'm clumsy, but I enjoy the trait a lot!'' She looks at him with a bright smile. ''I like to think that surprises are-'' She was cut off, as one of her paws plunge into a dirt hole that she did not see. She yelped, thinking she would fall face flat, but sighed in relief that her paw only took the damage. She lifted her paw carefully to inspect it of any injuries. ''awaiting me.'' She finishes and feels a tinge of pink under her fur from embarrassment.
''But I'm alright!'' She hopped back to her paws, with a slight limp. One she regained her balance she begin pouncing around again. ''It really doesn't stop me from being hyper all the time.'' She giggled. ''I bet that's one of the most impressions I gave you, huh? I do have to admire you a lot, Greystep. Dealing with me mostly?'' She pinned her ears to her head. ''You've been here for me more than my own dad. That's a shame, but frankly, it's a blessing!'' And, she continued to jump around at noticing a small bird. An unknown breed, but it had her intrigued to follow it, and hollering at it to come play with her.
The Maine Coon chuckled, a purr rumbling in his throat at the younger cat's antics. He was a great deal older then her, but he could remember when he had been her age-- all those moons ago. Things had been better then. Much, much better...and he had loved living in that time. Of course, he hadn't known Owlwing. Or Splotchfeather herself. She probably wouldn't have been a part of the Clans back then, based on the story that the she cat was telling him at the moment about dogs. "Wait-- you remember that? That was a long time ago, if you couldn't even run yet," The tom mewed, his hues shooting open in surprise as she finished-- or cut herself off, more like, but either way it seemed as though she was finished speaking about that. Dogs. Greystep had seen a dog once before, a large, ferocious looking creature with eyes that gleamed and sparked with an inner fire.

And they were always out for blood. For the kill. He wondered why dogs seemed to hate cats so much...what had they ever done? Anything they did, it was in self defense, while dogs chased them and snarled at them, ripping them apart, like they were just any other prey. And then they didn't even eat! If they're going to kill us, you'd think they'd have the brains to eat us too, The tom thought with a snort. Not that he was complaining. If dogs didn't want to eat cats, that was perfectly fine with him. Especially since it meant that he would be safe- or at least, safer. "Well, I suppose if you really want to give it a try...we could give it a shot. But remember, I'm definitely not as good as I used to be. I'm old now." He mewed, nudging the she cat with a slight smile on his maw.

Greystep had definitely opened up a lot more since he had stopped stammering. He was really a friendlier-- and braver-- cat then he looked, though he still wasn't brave enough to take on a bunch of cats at one time. His hues glanced around the territory almost nervously before he sighed and stepped beside Splotchfeather. "To answer your question--" He began, but before he could finish his sentence, the she cat had half fallen into the hole. Greystep's ears went back against his head and he shifted his weight, terror filling his expression before she lifted her paw and appeared to be doing...well...as well as could be expected. Breathing a sigh of relief, the tip of the tom's tail began to twitch back and forth, moving at quick speeds before he continued onwards beside the she cat, smiling as she continued to speak for a moment.

"As I was saying before...to answer your question, I do have an apprentice. He'll be a warrior soon, I suppose." Greystep shrugged a little as he half-sidestepped the she cat who bounced in his way. At her next words, his ears went back again and he looked down at the ground, partly embarrassed...and partly feeling horrible. How could someone not want the young she cat? She was just about everything Greystep would imagine a good daughter to be... though she was a touch energetic for him. Still, he wouldn't leave her now...not after hearing her say that. He would feel awful if he did. "Well, he couldn't have been much of a Dad then. But he did do one good thing-- he helped bring you into the world," He mewed, tapping the she cat lightly with the tip of his fluffy tail.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 6th, 2017, 02:48 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The Maine Coon chuckled, a purr rumbling in his throat at the younger cat's antics. He was a great deal older then her, but he could remember when he had been her age-- all those moons ago. Things had been better then. Much, much better...and he had loved living in that time. Of course, he hadn't known Owlwing. Or Splotchfeather herself. She probably wouldn't have been a part of the Clans back then, based on the story that the she cat was telling him at the moment about dogs. "Wait-- you remember that? That was a long time ago, if you couldn't even run yet," The tom mewed, his hues shooting open in surprise as she finished-- or cut herself off, more like, but either way it seemed as though she was finished speaking about that. Dogs. Greystep had seen a dog once before, a large, ferocious looking creature with eyes that gleamed and sparked with an inner fire.

And they were always out for blood. For the kill. He wondered why dogs seemed to hate cats so much...what had they ever done? Anything they did, it was in self defense, while dogs chased them and snarled at them, ripping them apart, like they were just any other prey. And then they didn't even eat! If they're going to kill us, you'd think they'd have the brains to eat us too, The tom thought with a snort. Not that he was complaining. If dogs didn't want to eat cats, that was perfectly fine with him. Especially since it meant that he would be safe- or at least, safer. "Well, I suppose if you really want to give it a try...we could give it a shot. But remember, I'm definitely not as good as I used to be. I'm old now." He mewed, nudging the she cat with a slight smile on his maw.

Greystep had definitely opened up a lot more since he had stopped stammering. He was really a friendlier-- and braver-- cat then he looked, though he still wasn't brave enough to take on a bunch of cats at one time. His hues glanced around the territory almost nervously before he sighed and stepped beside Splotchfeather. "To answer your question--" He began, but before he could finish his sentence, the she cat had half fallen into the hole. Greystep's ears went back against his head and he shifted his weight, terror filling his expression before she lifted her paw and appeared to be doing...well...as well as could be expected. Breathing a sigh of relief, the tip of the tom's tail began to twitch back and forth, moving at quick speeds before he continued onwards beside the she cat, smiling as she continued to speak for a moment.

"As I was saying before...to answer your question, I do have an apprentice. He'll be a warrior soon, I suppose." Greystep shrugged a little as he half-sidestepped the she cat who bounced in his way. At her next words, his ears went back again and he looked down at the ground, partly embarrassed...and partly feeling horrible. How could someone not want the young she cat? She was just about everything Greystep would imagine a good daughter to be... though she was a touch energetic for him. Still, he wouldn't leave her now...not after hearing her say that. He would feel awful if he did. "Well, he couldn't have been much of a Dad then. But he did do one good thing-- he helped bring you into the world," He mewed, tapping the she cat lightly with the tip of his fluffy tail.
Splotchfeather ceased her ongoing thoughts to pay full attention to her friend. She nodded her head, ''My mind always been that way. I could remember a lot of things. Such as the last words my mother said to me. Exactly, Splotch stay on that side of the path! Don't you dare follow me! Don't you dare leave your brother!'' She recited perfectly, adding a small hint of authority in her voice that her mother used. Splotchfeather put her muzzle in the air, exaimining the sky. She wondered how long would it be before night befell them. She wondered how long she had been up anyway.
Splotchfeather turned back to Greystep, nodding excitedly. ''Stop saying you're old now!'' She snapped, playfully. ''If you can still laugh, then you're still young. If you noticed that you stopped laughing...then you're growing older.'' She took a look at her paws. ''I know I'll be older soon, but I constantly wonder what will i be doing once I retire to the elder's den.'' She shuddered. It wasn't a thought that she wanted to concentrate on. Splotchfeather just knew that she never wanted to stop being...what was that word Greystep used to describe her? Upbeat... that was the word. She didn't want to lose that trait, even though she was never described as such. It was nice to have another cat say something nice about her for once. Instead of being a constant nuisance around camp because she was so happy.
One thing she did note? These cats needed her. Her singing, for some odd reason, soothed them, and it was the only time where she remained mellow enough to stay in beat. She was happy to do it. As long as she was accepted and made others happy.
''If I'm being honest,'' She begins. ''I think you'll be perfectly fine. Yeah, physically you're older, but spirituality you're young. You seem to be full of heart.'' She was touched about his comment about her dad. Splotchfeather never told anyone how much of a failure she thought she was. For a long time she thought her mother left her because she wanted to be with her brother...Oh Shake, I'm sorry that I was selfish. When they were born, Splotchfeather was definitely close to her mother, but her mother was closer to her brother, it seemed in the calico's mind. She was envious at a young age. As she grew a little older, and at the lost of both her mother and later months her second brother, Shay. She realized that her emotions got the best of her. She tried...so hard to be that rock that Shay looked up to. Yet, she failed him too. But at that time, how can one kit look after another if she hardly knew any survival skills. She depended solely on her mother.
Yet, she was surprised that she was still alive. Breathing.
This made her stronger, and she mask her pain by being optimistic.
''Yeah, I suppose.'' Though it was tainted with reluctance. She thought it was better for her dad to never have met her mother. She thought it would be better to never have been born.
Spotchfeather shook her head, ceasing the terrible thoughts. She wasn't going back that way again, not that anyone noticed. Ever since she was a young kit, she was optimistic! Even if she was let down. It was seldom that she wasn't seen smiling or lollygagging.
''He'll be a warrior soon?'' She skipped to a happier start. ''Ohhhh~Will I be able to meet him? Especially since you trained him, I bet he'll be a great warrior!'' The calico she-cat smiled. Splotchfeather wondered however did the grey tom train his warrior. Did he share a good relationship with his apprentice? Was he scared at first to train the apprentice? Was he stuttering profusely upon being assigned the apprentice? There were so many questions swarming in her head, but she didn't voice them. She didn't want to be rude, but she was happy that he did train another apprentice. She figured he was a loner, and didn't want to be bothered by anyone, yet she broke that. And, she was happy. Splotchfeather glanced at him once again. This cat should had been her father. Even if he had his quirks, he was the one she looked up to...surprisingly. The past was the past, and there was nothing she could do about it. She only prayed to Starclan that he would be around to meet her family...most likely her kits and her mate. If Starclan doesn't forbid it. Even if it doesn't happen, she'd honor him by telling her kits how great of a cat he was, and perhaps even name one after him.
Old March 6th, 2017, 03:43 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

The Bi-coloured Tom let out a squeak as the older cat cut his path off. Wurzel preffered to hunt lower down in the trees, and even then he preferred to hunt the larger, but slows birds that came by; so he wasn't used for the high pace of the Skyclan cats. He shuffled back onto an older branch, it creaked under his wait, but it held. The Tom slowly backed up; planning to jump over to another tree. But was dismayed when he realised there were no trees that were close enough. He cursed at his foolishness. "I'm sorry! I was hungry and I didn't realise I was in your territory, and it was only one piece of prey!..." He mewed with fright; nearly screaming when he realised what he just said. Why did I do that? They guard their prey like their cats! "I could catch another peice for you; I'll do it in my territory, but it won't be big." The tom wept, though he was kind, hard-working, and loyal, Wurzel was not brave.

{ @Trashy Sky @Spirit }
Nightshade growled lightly. What had this cat just said? Not only was he intruding into their territory, he had also stolen prey! In the leaf-bare days like this, it was hard enough as it was to get prey enough not to starve the clan, but with intruders stealing from them? The clan could starve! "I'll have to take you to our leader, young one" he began, the disgust dripping of every word escaping his mouth. "Not only do you intrude on out land, you also steal prey from our already starving clan!" He hissed. By now, his words were dripping of both hatred, anger and disgust. He wasn't usually one to go angry, but when anyone threatened his clan, we could go nuts. He had kits of his own to take care of back in camp. And they needed that prey that this intruder had stolen.
Taking a step further into the dead branch, Nightshade did not realize, in his anger, that the branch was about to collapse.

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.
Old March 6th, 2017, 11:29 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
Maplespiders ears perked at the motion of the robin Lioncry was motioning to,but her mouth watered at the scent of a squirrel. She nodded off to Lioncry,figuring she could get it on her own. The rodent was in the trees with her,a few branches away as she crepted silently closer,creeping from branch to branch with ease. But,a branch had shifted under her weight seeing at it was thinner,so the prey bolted by jumping to another tree,but Maple herself was practically a squirrel as well in which she followed,using her hind legs to push off and her front claws extended to catch herself on the other tree. She hoped her noise wasn't disrupting Lioncrys hunt,but she was a little bit away so she hoped not. It felt nice to have the breeze through her fur again,chasing after a piece of prey through the trees as she jumped nimbly from one to another.

{{ If you'd like an idea of what that looks like, here we are }}
Lioncry shifted slightly, turning to search more thoroughly for the robin that she could still strongly scent. Ears pricked forwards, she studied her surroundings, at last her orbs catching sight of a dark bird with a russet breast in a nearby patch of thick vines and brambles, but not so thick that she wouldn't be able to slip through. Yes, she would have minor difficulties, but it would be relatively easy. Stalking silently forwards as if each step was like thin ice and could shatter at the slightest of slipups, causing her to be lost to the world, she slowly made her way closing, hardly daring to breathe as she got within pouncing distance. She crouched, her hind legs far forwards and muscles tensed, ready to spring forth at a moment's notice. She watched as the bird turned away entirely, then leaped, claws outstretched. The robin let out a raucous cry of alarm and took upwards, but Lioncry had leaped to suddenly, her her claws hurried themselves into the birds back. There was the satisfying cruch of bone as the bird was driven to the ground, and Lioncry picked up the limp creature in her jaws, then turned to see Maplespider leap out of the tree, causing Lioncry to nearly drop her catch.
Old March 7th, 2017, 01:02 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Territory

{ @Nighty sorry this is late ;n;}
Scorchedpetal giggled as she talked to him, and smiled at him, then she looked at the stars, and purred. The stars always complimented her pelt and eyes, and it always made her feel great, and she loved to watch them with Cliff. She padded into the clearing that made the meadow and then breathed in and signed happily as she layed down and looked up. She looked and saw two starts above her and she purred at the thought it was her little analogy that brought them together. Maybe you just need your twin star... the words echoed in her head the way he looked at her as she said it how he realized maybe she was hat he needed. She felt the same as she said it to. Smiling she rose her head slightly and purred. "Twin Star." she said.
Old March 7th, 2017, 03:31 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Lioncry shifted slightly, turning to search more thoroughly for the robin that she could still strongly scent. Ears pricked forwards, she studied her surroundings, at last her orbs catching sight of a dark bird with a russet breast in a nearby patch of thick vines and brambles, but not so thick that she wouldn't be able to slip through. Yes, she would have minor difficulties, but it would be relatively easy. Stalking silently forwards as if each step was like thin ice and could shatter at the slightest of slipups, causing her to be lost to the world, she slowly made her way closing, hardly daring to breathe as she got within pouncing distance. She crouched, her hind legs far forwards and muscles tensed, ready to spring forth at a moment's notice. She watched as the bird turned away entirely, then leaped, claws outstretched. The robin let out a raucous cry of alarm and took upwards, but Lioncry had leaped to suddenly, her her claws hurried themselves into the birds back. There was the satisfying cruch of bone as the bird was driven to the ground, and Lioncry picked up the limp creature in her jaws, then turned to see Maplespider leap out of the tree, causing Lioncry to nearly drop her catch.
The prey was so close to her claws she could feel the breeze it created against her paws. As she jumped from branch to branch swiftly she'd dig her paws in the bark everytime before using her long limbs to push off of them swiftly,bending them a bit in the process which was scary because they could crack under her weight if they wanted. But she was confident when in the trees,her blue hues were focused on the rodent ahead of her. her thick claws were so close until-it dropped. The squirrel had dropped many feet below,and onto the ground. Of course it being so small and nimble it didn't have any injuries,but that didn't stop Maple. She let herself fall,claws out stretched towards it. She felt slightly scared from jumping so high,seeing if she landed wrong she could break a limb. But by the sound of the satisfying crunch under her paws told her she had landed on the ground safely,and had landed on the squirrel. The impact had killed the rodent instantly, and Maple took a few breaths from having to run so fast. She picked up her kill and made her way to Lioncry,as if what she did was at all normal. She dropped her kill when she was by the larger warrior again,taking deeps breaths which made it look like steam was coming from her mouth. "Nice catch." she smiled.
Old March 7th, 2017, 09:41 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolybro View Post
The prey was so close to her claws she could feel the breeze it created against her paws. As she jumped from branch to branch swiftly she'd dig her paws in the bark everytime before using her long limbs to push off of them swiftly,bending them a bit in the process which was scary because they could crack under her weight if they wanted. But she was confident when in the trees,her blue hues were focused on the rodent ahead of her. her thick claws were so close until-it dropped. The squirrel had dropped many feet below,and onto the ground. Of course it being so small and nimble it didn't have any injuries,but that didn't stop Maple. She let herself fall,claws out stretched towards it. She felt slightly scared from jumping so high,seeing if she landed wrong she could break a limb. But by the sound of the satisfying crunch under her paws told her she had landed on the ground safely,and had landed on the squirrel. The impact had killed the rodent instantly, and Maple took a few breaths from having to run so fast. She picked up her kill and made her way to Lioncry,as if what she did was at all normal. She dropped her kill when she was by the larger warrior again,taking deeps breaths which made it look like steam was coming from her mouth. "Nice catch." she smiled.
Lioncry stood, watching in awe at Maplespider's hunt. She couldn't help but stare, as she'd never seen anyone hunt like that, and she gained a newfound respect and admiration for the other molly. But she didn't envy Maplespider's skill, as she was glad that she would hunt as well as any cat, and could take down larger prey than a lot of the cats in SkyClan. She watched in silence, not moving at all for fear of somehow distracting the other she-cat, although Maplespider looked so intent upon the chase that the large golden tan warrior doubted that Maplespider would've noticed if Lioncry'd gone about yowling tt the top of her lungs. Of course, Lioncry would never in a million moons do such a beetle-brained thing as that. She was distracted from her thoughts as she saw Maplespider approaching, the squirrel limp on the warrior's jaws. “Thanks. That was amazing!” she breathed, raising her voice as high as she dared without scaring off all the prey from her to camp. She wondered whether or not they should keep hunting or take a break and he'd back to camp with the fairly large catch. Not large compared to newleaf, but large for leafbare.

Last edited by doghouse; March 7th, 2017 at 09:41 PM.