Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by Mica
Today 10:29 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 10:28 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:09 AM

Old August 29th, 2018, 04:16 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

@~Northern_Lights~

The flirting has definitely intensified by this point. Dawnfrost usually did not blush as easily, but the witty compliments that the silvery she-cat threw at her seemed to really heat up her chest. Owlflame must really have the nerve to play such a feisty game with Dawnfrost, since no other cat she’s met before has been able to handle her. The chestnut she-cat couldn't help but laugh at her clanmate’s remark of making her ‘Second best hunter in all of SkyClan’. “Wow, big talk coming from someone who couldn't even keep her claws on a pheasant.” She playfully bumped shoulders with Owlflame, teasingly giving eye contact to those gorgeous dandelion orbs. She did, in fact, humor her. Exactly as she expected. Dawnfrost almost got lost in those eyes, feeling as if she were looking at the most beautiful sunrise. Her silver friend truly was beautiful. Maybe she was just attracted to how different their appearances were, which Dawnfrost did take note of the moment they met. Owlflame was slightly larger than her, but just the perfect amount to where it wasn't awkward to look up at her. Her snowy coat was definitely longer than her own hickory colored one, which made her seem even more on the hefty side. Dawnfrost was unmistakably more lithe than Owlflame, but she really did not care. She liked the size difference, but couldn't put her paw on why.

Owlflame’s cute excuse for staring was priceless to Dawnfrost, yet so relatable. They couldn't possibly be both be that attracted to one another, right? It seemed almost too good to be true. They were walking so close to one another that she could have sworn Owlflame could feel the heat of her pelt from all the blushing. Perhaps this was just the she-cat’s way of having fun. She did get a little cocky in her next response, mentioning her own beauty in a joking way. Dawnfrost didn’t know why she was getting doubtful all the sudden, but she didn’t let that show in her next reply. That flirtatious smug was still painted on her round muzzle when Dawnfrost purred to show how flattered she was. “Fair enough. Please forgive me for bumping into you before, as you know, I was completely blinded by your beauty. It’s almost like a hazard - all that beauty of yours.” Dawnforst looked at Owlflame with that icy tease again. “So distracting that you threw off the skills of the greatest hunter in all of SkyClan.” She felt as if she could keep this argument bouncing back and forth for hours on end. Her comfortability with this she-cat was almost absurd, she’s never felt this close to someone unless they’d been friends for moons. When Owlflame asked about what they should hunt next, Dawnfrost took a moment to think. Hunting down another pheasant might be too tricky, so she decided take another approach. “What’s your favorite food, my dear?”
Old August 29th, 2018, 09:26 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post
|| @Tyler_Joseph ||

Crowfoot's blue and yellow eyes gleamed as he watched Dogcry scale the branches of his own tree, getting riskier as he leapt upwards and found himself closer to his brother's level. "Touché, dear brother. I'm sure this puts both of us at a disadvantage..." The piebald tom was always more fond of springing from branch to branch, having the size and musculature to keep himself from falling to the forest floor. His brother may as well have been an extension of himself, they both shared a similar size, and they both enjoyed exercise just as much. For Crowfoot, however, he found it more enjoyable with friends and especially family.

Standing himself back up, the black and white tom trailed along his branch, claws scraping by the bark just in case he slipped. His littermate's branch was lower, it seemed, so this feat wouldn't be so hard to pull off. In fact, he used a similar method to catch birds. Crouching down with his tail raised in the air, he leapt downwards and shook the branch that Dogcry had challenged him on, settling himself down with a purr. "Maybe you'd prefer for a horizontal challenge, rather than a vertical one?"
Dogcry turned to his brother, his eyes glinting in the sunlight. "True," his fur bushed out slightly, hiding his muscular frame as he sunk his claws further into the bark, his tail curling slightly around the branch. He was enjoying his day with his brother so far, he always had a good time hanging out with his littermates, but especially Crowfoot. The two toms were similar and got along well.

"Sounds good," he grinned, his eyes were bright at the prospect of another challenge. The ambitious tom stretched his muscular limbs. His ears pricked to their full height and his belly fur brushed the branch he was on, his pelt bushing out slightly, raising along his back and fluffing out as the slow breeze blew through it slightly.
Old August 29th, 2018, 11:32 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

|| @Tyler_Joseph ||

Crowfoot smiled as the branch dipped under his weight, his brother's grip unaffected by the sudden swaying of the branch. Dogcry really was, in a sense, the sibling he was closest to. The piebald tom loved every single one of his littermates, though the similarities between Dogcry and himself boosted Crowfoot's ego, in a sense. What better face to love than your own, after all? "Let's not waste the day, then." With that, he jauntily 'skipped' along the length of the branch, using his weight as an advantage to launch him further as he leapt to the neighbouring tree. The branch he'd landed on was thicker than the other two, barely moving at all as his outstretched paws made contact with the smooth bark.

With a confident smirk, he gazed back at the odd-eyed tom, daintily padding along the thick bough. Neither of them were to be underestimated. The two were formidable navigators when it came to tree climbing, and that just made it all the more fun to compete together.
Old August 30th, 2018, 11:50 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
|| @Tyler_Joseph ||

Crowfoot smiled as the branch dipped under his weight, his brother's grip unaffected by the sudden swaying of the branch. Dogcry really was, in a sense, the sibling he was closest to. The piebald tom loved every single one of his littermates, though the similarities between Dogcry and himself boosted Crowfoot's ego, in a sense. What better face to love than your own, after all? "Let's not waste the day, then." With that, he jauntily 'skipped' along the length of the branch, using his weight as an advantage to launch him further as he leapt to the neighbouring tree. The branch he'd landed on was thicker than the other two, barely moving at all as his outstretched paws made contact with the smooth bark.

With a confident smirk, he gazed back at the odd-eyed tom, daintily padding along the thick bough. Neither of them were to be underestimated. The two were formidable navigators when it came to tree climbing, and that just made it all the more fun to compete together.

Dogcry always got along best with Crowfoot. The two toms were the most similar, and they usually agreed on most things. Crowfoot definitely had more of an ego than him, and he was more focused on things like she-cats, while Dogcry was focused on hunting and patrolling, and had a smaller ego, but those were smaller things. They even looked alike in appearance, both having black and white fur and two-colored eyes.

Dogcry's odd eyes flashed with excitement as he stood, carefully walking along the branch he was on, eyeing the branches on the next one before leaping onto it. The bark was smooth under his paws as he padded across it. His tail curled behind him and made sure to not get too cocky, since they were at a decent height.
Old August 30th, 2018, 02:28 PM
The Red to your Blue~

|| @Tyler_Joseph ||

The piebald tom felt rather guilty that he'd been lacking on family time, lately. His hunting trip with Cardinalcry was fun and all, but blood would always be thicker than water. Besides... He'd always felt more like himself around his family. Though still a perfectionist, he could have some comfort in knowing that they knew he wasn't perfect. He'd naturally unwind a little when his siblings all hung out, and he knew they weren't the kind to judge. With a glance behind him, Crowfoot knew Dogcry was catching up. He scurried along his own branch, deftly springing to the next. It wasn't too far away, nor a struggle to grip onto, so he was less cautious with his manoeuvre. "Beautiful day in the forest, don't you think?" He had a tendency to talk about the weather, specifically due to his annoyance at the fact that cats viewed it as a weak conversational point. The weather could be a good thing to talk about, at times. "Maybe a little mockingbird will show its head, soon."
Old August 30th, 2018, 09:09 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
|| @Tyler_Joseph ||

The piebald tom felt rather guilty that he'd been lacking on family time, lately. His hunting trip with Cardinalcry was fun and all, but blood would always be thicker than water. Besides... He'd always felt more like himself around his family. Though still a perfectionist, he could have some comfort in knowing that they knew he wasn't perfect. He'd naturally unwind a little when his siblings all hung out, and he knew they weren't the kind to judge. With a glance behind him, Crowfoot knew Dogcry was atching up. He scurried along his own branch, deftly springing to the next. It wasn't too far away, nor a struggle to grip onto, so he was less cautious with his manoeuvre. "Beautiful day in the forest, don't you think?" He had a tendency to talk about the weather, specifically due to his annoyance at the fact that cats viewed it as a weak conversational point. The weather could be a good thing to talk about, at times. "Maybe a little mockingbird will show its head, soon."
Dogcry nodded at his brother's question, leaping to the next closest branch. "It is," he agreed with a smile on his maw. The day was sunny with a slight breeze that ruffled his thick fur, the sky dotted with a couple of white clouds drifting lazily through it. Dogcry padded across the branch, his paws moving with ease along the smooth bark surface of the branch. "Perhaps," he grinned. Hunting didn't sound too bad, nor did simply watching the birds as they flew through the sky, unaware of the cats until they decided to strike.
Old August 30th, 2018, 09:32 PM
The Red to your Blue~

|| @Tyler_Joseph ||

Crowfoot enjoyed playing this game, stopping to let his brother catch up, whilst hopping ahead in a teasing manner. Part of him knew that Dogcry could do just the same if he wanted to, but he didn't mind. They were both just playing, and the tom would never dream of being offended by his brother's success. He was proud of Dogcry for being as skilful as he, never resentful of their athletic similarities. Everyone in his family was special. They'd never have to fight over who was better, because they were all perfect in his eyes. The tom smiled at the thought of that. I don't have to be perfect to them. They already know I am.

"Perhaps? At least you're more enthusiastic than Cardinalcry," he purred back, heaving himself upwards to a higher branch to make their horizontal navigation easier. "She talked about how beautiful the birds were, you know. Almost thought she wouldn't eat them." Talking about the young she-cat felt strange, in a way. When with his family, it was almost like other cats didn't exist. Cardinalcry was like the memory of a cat he once knew, rather than a friend he'd made recently.
Old August 31st, 2018, 04:06 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

| @SilverNight |
Owlflame listened with smug interest to Dawnfrost's teasing, an amiable purr resonating quietly from her throat; so softly, it was humorous to think it was coming from such a large individual. Her marigold gaze drifted as she pondered, genuine thoughtfulness flashing across her pale features as she considered their options when it came to hunting. "My favourite, now that's a tough question," She purred, mock-seriousness lacing her voice as she tilted her head to the side. "I've always had a soft spot for the taste of squirrel, not to mention they're quite enjoyable to hunt," She justified, glancing at Dawnfrost, but this time without the same smug flirtatiousness - it was still there, just less outspokenly this time. Her brawny form ambled alongside Dawnfrost, still taking every chance she could to examine the umber bengal's stunning features. She could easily lose herself in those aquamarine orbs, focused solely on memorising each and every one of their unique shades. It was odd, seeing so much more to this she-cat despite having only just met her, but it was like even the smallest details of her character caught Owlflame's attention. She had been absorbed by her grace and elegance, tantalised by her smug yet eloquent manner of speaking. Dawnfrost was so new, so intriguing, that Owlflame couldn't imagine allowing their conversation to end. But the silvery feline quickly pushed these feelings to the side, returning the smug and flirtatiously playful look to her face; she couldn't allow Dawnfrost to know how gripped Owlflame was with her. She had to remain the confident and outspoken one, as her ego kept telling her.

"But if squirrel isn't your preference, gorgeous, I'd be happy to hunt something else," She began, flashing a playful smile before continuing, "I trust the technique of Skyclan's best hunter, after all," She teased, winking at Dawnfrost as the two continued walking. Soon enough, more prey scents filled the air and tickled the she-cat's nose. Most belonged to common birds, likely hidden amongst the safety of the trees as they sung their wonderful symphonies. Owlflame would be lying if she said she didn't enjoy the wonderful melodies birds filled the forest's with, it gave Skyclan it's own unique soundtrack if anything - a relaxing one, too. She had no real preference to what they hunt, whether it be a large vole or the smallest of finches; she didn't care. The large she-cat simply wanted to carry on their interaction, delay the inevitable moment they would have to bid each other farewell until the next time. They were both in the same clan, after all, so it wasn't as if they wouldn't see each other again. "How is it, that in all my years of being in Skyclan, I have never had the pleasure of coming across such a gorgeous she-cat like yourself? When we've been living alongside one another all this time?" She had assumed Dawnfrost had been in Skyclan a long time, given she had a warrior name rather than the apprentice one given to loners and kittypets joining Skyclan, but if anything it only added to the mystery of their paths never having crossed. How had this been the case? Owlflame deeply regretted not having the chance to flirt with the chestnut she-cat sooner. She flicked her tail, as her gaze remained fixated on Dawnfrost - an inquisitive undertone to those flirtatious daffodil orbs.

Last edited by North; August 31st, 2018 at 04:07 AM.
Old September 1st, 2018, 12:30 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
|| @Tyler_Joseph ||

Crowfoot enjoyed playing this game, stopping to let his brother catch up, whilst hopping ahead in a teasing manner. Part of him knew that Dogcry could do just the same if he wanted to, but he didn't mind. They were both just playing, and the tom would never dream of being offended by his brother's success. He was proud of Dogcry for being as skilful as he, never resentful of their athletic similarities. Everyone in his family was special. They'd never have to fight over who was better, because they were all perfect in his eyes. The tom smiled at the thought of that. I don't have to be perfect to them. They already know I am.

"Perhaps? At least you're more enthusiastic than Cardinalcry," he purred back, heaving himself upwards to a higher branch to make their horizontal navigation easier. "She talked about how beautiful the birds were, you know. Almost thought she wouldn't eat them." Talking about the young she-cat felt strange, in a way. When with his family, it was almost like other cats didn't exist. Cardinalcry was like the memory of a cat he once knew, rather than a friend he'd made recently.
Dogcry leapt to the next branch, his ears pricked as he sank his claws into the bark once again, making sure he was safely balanced on the branch before standing and slightly retracting them. Dogcry was being more casual during the competition, which he more saw as something to do while they chatted. He didn't usually bother being too competitive with his siblings, since he knew them personally. He didn't strive to be the best around them, since he'd been close to them since he was a kit.

"Does someone have a friend?" He teased with a wink, leaping onto a higher branch as well to level himself with his brother. As Crowfoot talked about the other cat, he couldn't help but tease his brother. He knew how he was when it came to them. Dogcry hadn't found a she-cat he liked yet, but his brother had found plenty in his lifetime.
Old September 1st, 2018, 03:49 PM
The Red to your Blue~

|| @Tyler_Joseph ||

"Yes, a friend." He felt as though he had to emphasise that Cardinalcry was a friend, but that was fair. He was a flagrant flirter, and if he'd met a cat it would be easy to assume that he'd tried to flirt with them, at least before they mellowed out into friends. Not even toms were safe in his conquer, though he often felt as though he was leading them on... Most were just confused or disgusted anyways, so he saw no issue. "Crowspots has met her, you know. She came to the same conclusion as you." Crowspots was a funny one. He'd always looked up to her, in a way, her own romantic escapades being the stuff of his dreams. The blue and yellow-eyed tom soon leapt across his current branch, mind at ease. The distraction wasn't so much of a distraction as a helper, he'd found it easier to traverse the forests when he had someone else to talk to.

"Sometimes I wonder when you'll find a 'friend'," Crowfoot called behind him, tilting his head upwards to look at his littermate. "If you really wanted to, I mean. You've got the looks for it," he purred cheekily, eager to point out their similarities, in a sense. "Crowspots could help you, you know. She's an excellent wingman!" Their sister was quite the interesting cat, but then again, everyone in their family was. It was strange how grounded he'd felt in a land where your feet were over your head.