Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM

Old March 31st, 2018, 12:25 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Glad that Lightpaw felt the same way, Cherrypaw smiled. His smile seemed genuine and told the apprentice that he'd actually agreed with her. She made a mental note to herself to try to get Lightpaw to hunt with her more often. His sharpened senses certainly were a strong asset to SkyClan. Cherrypaw herself wasn't the most gracious hunter, but perhaps she'd be able to get better with Lightpaw by her side. The white she-cat smiled brightly at Lightpaw even though the sightless couldn't see her. She half carried, half dragged the rabbit with her as she followed Lightpaw. "Awesome!" She murmured around the fluff in her mouth. She set the rabbit down and made sure it could fit before she threw it in there. She then covered it with the surrounding nature, making sure its scent wasn't easily detectable. "Where should we go now?" She asked excitedly. Cherrypaw wanted to bring back a piece of prey for every cat in the Clan.
Lightpaw turned back to Cherrypaw, obviously still smiling, and shook his head,"No idea." he laughed. He hadn't really made a note of where the best places to find prey was, especially in Leaf-Bare, since he was so young. He hadn't named any places either so he didn't feel like it would be best to go to any certain place,"Maybe we could just wander around while keeping an ear out for prey?" he suggested. 'Keeping an ear out' was basically how he said 'Keeping an eye out' since he couldn't actually keep an eye out. Lightpaw felt like Cherrypaw's excitement was rubbing off on him, as he felt excited for a reason that was unknown to even himself. He laughed again, but quieter, as he closed his eyes, pricked his ears, stilled his tail, and opened his jaws, on the search for more prey.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old April 2nd, 2018, 09:51 AM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

My Mood: Cynical

Coppersong was in her favorite place to be. A tree. When she was high on the sky, she could escape from the distrustful looks her clanmates have her. She was at peace with herself. The world was quiet and still. (Open.)
"I don't believe in the impossible" -Thornwhisker
"One is never enough." - Duskfern
"I go fast. Try to keep up." -Hawkstorm
"Look at you. I don't think you have a right to judge." Shrubpaw
I am super busy right now, so responses will be short and delayed.

Old April 2nd, 2018, 04:07 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Lightpaw turned back to Cherrypaw, obviously still smiling, and shook his head,"No idea." he laughed. He hadn't really made a note of where the best places to find prey was, especially in Leaf-Bare, since he was so young. He hadn't named any places either so he didn't feel like it would be best to go to any certain place,"Maybe we could just wander around while keeping an ear out for prey?" he suggested. 'Keeping an ear out' was basically how he said 'Keeping an eye out' since he couldn't actually keep an eye out. Lightpaw felt like Cherrypaw's excitement was rubbing off on him, as he felt excited for a reason that was unknown to even himself. He laughed again, but quieter, as he closed his eyes, pricked his ears, stilled his tail, and opened his jaws, on the search for more prey.

"Alright!" Cherrypaw agreed. "You can be the ears and I'll be the eyes." The white she-cat joked. "Of course we'll have to find some others to the tail and the paws and the nose and the claws and- oops, sorry. I'll be quiet now." Her plan to keep her mouth shut hadn't worked out that well. She hoped she hadn't disturbed Lightpaw as he tried to focus. Trying to be more helpful that she was being now, she opened her eyes wider and tried to spot any movement. Obviously unable to spot anything in their immediate surroundings, the young she-cat padded forward for a bit, careful not to let her paws make too much noise. The air was different today; it felt oddly freeing. It was fresh and every breath Cherrypaw took in made her lungs feel clear. "Ah, it's so nice outside." The apprentice cooed absentmindedly. "I wanna stay out here forever!"

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old April 2nd, 2018, 08:12 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post

orbitstreak's expression soured with every word spoken. "you mewl as if you expect me to trust a cat like you to care for me. isn't that hilarious?" he snorted and turned away. "i have a kit i must care for. i won't be an elder any time soon." his tail lashed. "and i am certainly very mentally stable." the tom hissed quietly before refusing to look towards turtlebright. but are you?
he growled. i don't need your input. his paws tore at the ground, tail lashing furiously. beady eyes stared towards the other tom with a mask of annoyance, though insecurity hid beneath it.
smacking his chops, orbitstreak sighed. "a typical little warrior, eh? clumsy, mouse-brained, all the sorts. it's a wonder how the clan thrives with many felines such as you." the tom purred menacingly, feeling a sense of pride wash over him at his harsh words.
typical. they all were.

The apprentice snorted and shot the older a grin "You don't really have a choice in who's watching over your fluffy butt after you can't even lift a paw." he jeered, a smirk plastered on his face. He didn't really care for snappy cats, especially since he nicely striked up a conversation. "Honestly you're just as crabby as a Shadowclan cat or that Riverclan Leader. Or like a kit." that smirk blossomed into a full blown grin. He wouldn't hold back if he was getting poked at like this. As Orbitstreak mentioned a kit the warrior let out a laugh. "Adopted? Don't know how they'll be able to put up with your grumpy butt and sour attitude. " The Tortoishell scoffed. Honestly, he found it cute that the grump was taking on a kit, adopted or not. Made him long for a family of his own, sadly, he was infertile, unable to breed. Made his heart twinge with pain. How cute the kits would've been. Turtlebright was pulled form his trance as the older warrior opened his mouth to speak once more, the words stung, but only slightly, not as mush as the family thought did. He gave the warrior a soft smile and tilted his head to the side "We help this clan thrive by not throwing ourselves into battle like the older generation. Tongue as fast as lightning you oldies." he purred "Of course, those were the days according to the elders, lots of bloodshed n such wouldn't you agree? Now why don't you look at us now? How many felines have you lost when comparing to the amount we've lost?" he mused. He wouldn't hold anything back. Orbitstreak started this, he was just building the fire.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old April 2nd, 2018, 08:34 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

[ * GASP * he blind XD ]

Lightpaw smiled and padded next to Flickerpaw. He wasn't good at really running through the territory, but he could speed walk through it pretty well. So he crouched next to the other tom, making sure he could still smell his prey, and got ready to take off as fast as he thought he could go. "Go!" he yelled suddenly, excited. He made sure to keep his eyes closed, which normally helped him. He didn't know why, he just thought it helped strengthen his other senses. Lightpaw continued forth, moving at a jog across the territory, not wasting his senses on where Flickerpaw was, even though he was sure to be behind him.

As Flickerpaw heard the word “go” from Lightpaw, the apprentice leapt forward, his eyes still shut tight. The tom tried to reach out with his other senses, but they all seemed fuzzy and covered by wind as he ran. Maybe I should slow— Flickerpaw’s thoughts were cut off as his face contacted with something rough and hard. I think I just hit a tree... The tom pulled his head back, opening his eyes and watching the world around him spin for a moment. “Great Starclan that hurt.” The tom moaned, stepping away from the tree, once again closing his eyes. Flickerpaw would be no quitter. But he would be no cheater either. Now, Flickerpaw moved slowly through the territory, at a slow trot, his nose out just incase there was a tree in front of him.
Old April 2nd, 2018, 08:36 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post

The apprentice snorted and shot the older a grin "You don't really have a choice in who's watching over your fluffy butt after you can't even lift a paw." he jeered, a smirk plastered on his face. He didn't really care for snappy cats, especially since he nicely striked up a conversation. "Honestly you're just as crabby as a Shadowclan cat or that Riverclan Leader. Or like a kit." that smirk blossomed into a full blown grin. He wouldn't hold back if he was getting poked at like this. As Orbitstreak mentioned a kit the warrior let out a laugh. "Adopted? Don't know how they'll be able to put up with your grumpy butt and sour attitude. " The Tortoishell scoffed. Honestly, he found it cute that the grump was taking on a kit, adopted or not. Made him long for a family of his own, sadly, he was infertile, unable to breed. Made his heart twinge with pain. How cute the kits would've been. Turtlebright was pulled form his trance as the older warrior opened his mouth to speak once more, the words stung, but only slightly, not as mush as the family thought did. He gave the warrior a soft smile and tilted his head to the side "We help this clan thrive by not throwing ourselves into battle like the older generation. Tongue as fast as lightning you oldies." he purred "Of course, those were the days according to the elders, lots of bloodshed n such wouldn't you agree? Now why don't you look at us now? How many felines have you lost when comparing to the amount we've lost?" he mused. He wouldn't hold anything back. Orbitstreak started this, he was just building the fire.
he laughed audibly. "i may not have lost as much as the clan, but you should know that maybe losing the one who saved your life and brought you to the clan hurts. fernsilk was almost family to me, and now she's living the life that i once did. losing her made me an unstable mess of a feline who can't even make friends because fernsilk was always the one to calm my temper. she left me with her kit and i promised to care for her with my life, so that is what i'm doing," orbitstreak growled, taking a breath.

"i don't need idiotic children like you to tell me what i know. even after i become too old to hunt and fight, i will die to allow lunarkit to live on. and don't give me that talk about the past battles and bloodshed. death will always be among us, no matter what we do." his tail lashed with irritation, eyes narrowed dangerously as he spoke with turtlebright.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old April 2nd, 2018, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post

"Alright!" Cherrypaw agreed. "You can be the ears and I'll be the eyes." The white she-cat joked. "Of course we'll have to find some others to the tail and the paws and the nose and the claws and- oops, sorry. I'll be quiet now." Her plan to keep her mouth shut hadn't worked out that well. She hoped she hadn't disturbed Lightpaw as he tried to focus. Trying to be more helpful that she was being now, she opened her eyes wider and tried to spot any movement. Obviously unable to spot anything in their immediate surroundings, the young she-cat padded forward for a bit, careful not to let her paws make too much noise. The air was different today; it felt oddly freeing. It was fresh and every breath Cherrypaw took in made her lungs feel clear. "Ah, it's so nice outside." The apprentice cooed absentmindedly. "I wanna stay out here forever!"
Lightpaw chuckled,"It's fine," he whispered,"we don't have to get more prey if you don't want to," he suggested, turning back to her with his eyes still closed. Lightpaw wasn't the type to get mad easily, though he was the type to get scared easily, but only about bullies. He only really gets scared of something or someone easily is because he thinks that they might bully him. He just finds bullying to humiliating to tolerate. After all, he didn't want the whole Clan thinking that he wouldn't fight back if they made fun of him for being blind, even though he would run at the first sign of a slightly mean cat.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old April 2nd, 2018, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

As Flickerpaw heard the word “go” from Lightpaw, the apprentice leapt forward, his eyes still shut tight. The tom tried to reach out with his other senses, but they all seemed fuzzy and covered by wind as he ran. Maybe I should slow— Flickerpaw’s thoughts were cut off as his face contacted with something rough and hard. I think I just hit a tree... The tom pulled his head back, opening his eyes and watching the world around him spin for a moment. “Great Starclan that hurt.” The tom moaned, stepping away from the tree, once again closing his eyes. Flickerpaw would be no quitter. But he would be no cheater either. Now, Flickerpaw moved slowly through the territory, at a slow trot, his nose out just incase there was a tree in front of him.
Lightpaw chuckled inwardly when he clearly heard Flickerpaw mew something about his getting hurt. Must've run into something, he thought, returning his senses to the world around him. He continued forwards, steadily increasing in speed, only ever barely stumbling on jutting tree roots. He was sure that the edge of the territory was quite close, though still quite a ways to go, especially for Flickerpaw who had his eyes closed.
Old April 4th, 2018, 12:07 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Joy was too mild of a word to explain what Blazingcomet was feeling right then. Exhilaration, perhaps, might have been a better one. Petal loved him too! Could his luck have been any better? The last time he’d been rejected was… ages ago. He couldn’t even remember when it had been. Breathe easy. She loves you, so maybe… it’s a good idea to take another step forward? Push it? And then if it doesn’t work, you can… you can just stop and wait. Come on, Blazingcomet, you’re okay... the tom’s thoughts trailed off as he stopped, struggling to calm his thoughts and feelings. ”Petal… would you consider… would you consider being my mate?” He wasn’t sure whether or not he was doing the right thing here. It hadn’t been that long since they’d meet, a few moons or so… and he’d just told her he loved her. Was that too soon? Should he have waited? Blazingcomet had waited before, and his relationship with Drizzleshard had crumpled and been utterly destroyed. It was probably best if he didn’t wait this time around - right?

Petal couldn't help but wonder if this was moving too quickly. Perhaps it was, but it didn't matter. What mattered was what was happening right now. Right now, she was happiest feline in the world. At his question, she was a little shocked at first, but at the same time... she expected it. "Ar- Are you sure that's a good idea with me being a housecat?" she inquired. Of course this shattered her happiness a little. As much as she wanted to say yes and be done with it, she knew there was a boundary problem. She knew there was always going to be something keeping them apart. So was it really worth it? Worth losing his rank and respect? Or worth losing her housefolk over? I guess she'd find out in a moment.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 4th, 2018, 10:00 AM

[ @Panda I don't know how much you write in a Roleplay post, so imma just write something lol ]

Lightpaw swiveled his ears behind him making sure his fellow apprentice and Clanmate was still following and she hadn't broken off to hunt something on her own. He was glad when he heard her following behind him, so he closed his eyes and pricked his ears, listening for prey, then opened his mouth, smelling for prey. He stopped when he scented something familiar. He turned to Harepaw,"Mouse! And by the sound of it I'm guessing it's a whole nest of em!" he mewed excitedly, not sure if Harepaw could smell them, or hear them for that matter.