Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 01:00 PM
Sky Glade
Last post by Bean
Today 12:59 PM
A Pool Of Cold Blood......
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:59 PM
bear hugs - bearsnout...
Last post by chickadee
Today 12:39 PM
healing request for...
by ellie
Last post by ellie
Today 12:34 PM

Old August 4th, 2017, 07:20 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Brookcreek seemed happy as she spoke about having a family, after all, he wouldn't mind raising kits, not at all actually, he loved kits. Eyes widening a little as she nibbled on his neck, this was something he had never experienced before, but it felt nice. "Same, well, she probably was already ahead of us and knew that this was eventually gonna happen, after all, she used to tease us both, as if she wanted us to ask who was the other's crush..." The sandy-gray tom mewed, purring loudly as well as he pressed against her.
Indigotail smiled at him. "I'm sorta glad she did tug us into this."
She leaned in and kissed his nose. The navy she cat leaned against him,
closing her eyes. "I always thought that you had a thing for Tangerineleaf.
You too always laughing or she was teasing you." She laughed at how foolish she was back then. "You always looked so handsome." She looked into his beautiful eyes. (sorry about the short post; kinda tired)

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Old August 5th, 2017, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
Indigotail smiled at him. "I'm sorta glad she did tug us into this."
She leaned in and kissed his nose. The navy she cat leaned against him,
closing her eyes. "I always thought that you had a thing for Tangerineleaf.
You too always laughing or she was teasing you." She laughed at how foolish she was back then. "You always looked so handsome." She looked into his beautiful eyes. (sorry about the short post; kinda tired)
The tom seemed to think of what she had said about how they were tugged in all this, though, he gave a nod later on. "True, because we probably wouldn't be here right now." Brookcreek said, a purr rising down his throat. "Meh, Tangerineleaf probably isn't even attracted to males... Because honestly, saying that you had a thing for her made it kind of weird, but it's her choice, she can love whoever she wants." He said, blushing as she told him how handsome he always looked. "H-Heh, thanks" He purred and licked her cheek before meeting her gaze.
Old August 5th, 2017, 07:57 AM
Plant of Poison

Quote:
The tom seemed to think of what she had said about how they were tugged in all this, though, he gave a nod later on. "True, because we probably wouldn't be here right now." Brookcreek said, a purr rising down his throat. "Meh, Tangerineleaf probably isn't even attracted to males... Because honestly, saying that you had a thing for her made it kind of weird, but it's her choice, she can love whoever she wants." He said, blushing as she told him how handsome he always looked. "H-Heh, thanks" He purred and licked her cheek before meeting her gaze.
Indigotail looked behind her at the camp, smiling sadly. "I'm not sure who she likes, but we can support her." She sighed, purring at the romantic gesture. "However did you, a big handsome tom, such as yourself catch such a beautiful and delicious catch for me today?" She said, fawning over the flustered tom. "It must've taken a lot of muscle for you to catch the bird." She smirked as she twined their tails. The Russian Blue had decided she liked seeing the poor tom flustered.

The she cat was so happy now that she could have Brookcreek all to herself.
She had always debated over the subject whether he liked her or not as she thought either he liked Tangerineleaf, he was playing around, he really did love her, or he wasn't interested at all. She closed her blue eyes as she purred softly fantasizing about their new life together. "I know you'll always have my back."

Dare me to run
Old August 5th, 2017, 02:47 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
At his response, Auroraflame gave him a small smile. No matter who the cat, no one should have to be hurt. Or maybe they did, so they knew just how dangerous the world could be. But everyone needed someone to at least care when they were hurt. “Good,” Auroraflame responded with a satisfied smile. She quickly scanned him over to make sure he wasn’t lying. He seemed fine. Most cats said that they were fine when they were asked that question, even if they really weren’t fine. The deputy just liked to double check. The golden tom looked alright for a loner. He wasn’t completely scrawny and he looked presentable enough. Wherever he had been for the past few moons, he must’ve taken good care of himself. Well of course he would’ve! If he had to lead a clan for a few moons, taking care of himself would be no problem! Auroraflame thought, her tail flicking in amusement at the thought.

The concern in his eyes was clear to see as the ebony deputy quickly processed the words. She’d seen his family members around camp here and there but hadn’t yet found the time to fully see how they were dealing with Lemon’s disappearance. She’d already seen Grousestar around camp enough times that she didn’t need to think about he was doing. “Your family are all doing fine,” Auroraflame reassured, giving him a warm smile. “They miss you dearly,” the she-cat continued. It must be terrible, not being able to see your family for moons. The she-cat herself was often wondering how her sister was fairing in StarClan. “And Grousestar’s doing great! He is an amazing leader.” There was no doubt in her words as she let them spill. The clan would probably be falling apart without their leader. “You left the clan in good paws,” Auroraflame said, touching his shoulder with her tail. She wanted the tom to relax. Who knew what he’d been going through? Surely he would’ve come home wanting to just calm down and rest his paws? He didn’t need to be overwhelmed by things to worry about.

As he began to tell his story, she pulled her tail back, sat down and wrapped her tail around her paws. She listened. It all sounded terrible but Auroraflame didn’t let it show on her face. Instead, she just kept a blank face. Once he was finished, she didn’t say anything for a moment and changed her expression to one of thought. “That sounds horrid,” she finally said, letting a shudder run through her. The inky she-cat could not possibly imagine what he had gone through. The thought of being lost, finally finding your clan’s territory only to see that everyone was gone, was shocking. If it had been her, she would’ve sobbed for days.
“A moon?” she repeated, her brows furrowing in confusion. “How come no one found you if you’ve been here for a moon? Surely one of the patrols would've found you? I mean, they get sent out to every area of the territory” she said, tilting her head to the side curiously. Had he been camping out in the territory unbeknownst to the clan? Or had been hiding around the border? Or perhaps he had been moving around so no one caught him. But why wouldn’t he want to be found? This was his home after all. Maybe she just didn’t understand his situation like he did. “You’re not late! I remember you! And I’m sure that many others will too,” she protested. She was certain that at least a few other cats would remember the tom. She knew that his family and Grousestar would. How could they possibly forget. Although she’d never really known Lemon that well and would’ve liked to know him, she still remembered him as though he were still part of the clan. Auroraflame didn’t forget her clan mates easily, whether they were in the clan or not.

Lemon felt feeling surge through his body. His family was okay! And Grousestar was an amazing leader as well. Of course he was though. I handpicked him. Lemon's ears flicked in amusement at his own thoughts. The tom was still himself, but maybe a little too prideful now due to the experiences he'd been through. And survived. And because he had done that, the golden tom felt as if he could take on anything. Except face his former clan.

But being here, talking with Auroraflame, had sparked something new in Lemon. Sparked courage that he knew was there, but it was just hidden by his overwhelming fear. But she was accepting him and what happened to him. So maybe all of the cats in Skyclan would forgive him and still love him. The golden tom wanted to believe that. But he still had his doubts. "Yes, a moon." He sighed. He knew it was time for the truth to come out, that he was scared of facing his former clan. He was scared they would no longer love him. And Lemon couldn't stand not being loved. "I've been living outside of Skyclan territory for a moon because.... I'm..." Lemon took a deep breath, flattening his ears. It hurt every single part of his pride to admit this, but sometimes you just have to do it. "I'm scared that the cats in Skyclan will no longer love me because I left them." Lemon said this quickly, closing his eyes tight as he said it.

When he was finished with the fast-paced sentence, he opened his eyes and let out a sigh of relief. Like he had just confessed a super important and secretive secret. Which in the large loner's mind, he had. And he was not looking forward to what Auroraflame would say about it.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; August 5th, 2017 at 04:32 PM.
Old August 5th, 2017, 06:11 PM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"I know, right? And it seems so strange, so much has changed since then but... this place still looks almost the same." It had been at least a moon since his confession that he "liked" her. He was twenty moons old now, the ideal time to plan for starting a family. In the prime of his youth, not too young to do something stupid and not too old to have to consider a cat whom wasn't as attractive as the object of his affections."I like you a lot too, Drizzleshard. I hope you know that." He gave her a light nuzzle, purring as he hesitated for a moment. Was it time? Was now the perfect moment? Whether it was or not, Blazingcomet was almost ready.

"Have you ever thought about the future?"

The beginning to the perfectly planned, rehearsed speech that he had gone through. Every possible scenerio was good in his mind, just as long as she liked him too. The big "l" word was one he hadn't quite used yet. Love. True love was not something to be taken lightly, and even Blazingcomet knew that. Did he love her? He liked her, a lot, but love... love was what would make the two mates. So quite possibly yes, he did love her. If he wanted to ask her to be his mate, he probably did love her. The only question was, did she love him back? All the signs pointed to 'yes.' The way that she looked at him. The way that she acted towards him. The affection he could feel in her words, in her touch... and everything was the same for him.
Drizzleshard smiled softly. "So much, and yet this spot is still magical," she murmured, gazing up at the brilliant stars overhead. "It's just beautiful, isn't it," the molly asked Blazingcomet. It was obvious that she wasn't referring to the pair's surroundings, though, but rather how they just didn't change, no matter what happened to the cats living inside. Countless seasons later, Drizzleshard and Blazingcomet long dead, and these trees would still be here. They'd be stronger for it.

Time would make the trees bigger, taller, stronger. Just like what it would do with the pair's relationship. No matter what happened, their bond would still be their, growing and strengthening. "I do," the silver she-cat responded. "You're in it." Earlier in their relationship, Drizzleshard wouldn't have said that, especially not with the complete lack of doubt or embarrassment that she did now. She seemed completely confident in this, and it was true. In fact, it was impossible for her to imagine a future without Blazingcomet. Such a world just didn't imagine. The two just belonged together. "And that's about all I know."
Old August 6th, 2017, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Indigotail looked behind her at the camp, smiling sadly. "I'm not sure who she likes, but we can support her." She sighed, purring at the romantic gesture. "However did you, a big handsome tom, such as yourself catch such a beautiful and delicious catch for me today?" She said, fawning over the flustered tom. "It must've taken a lot of muscle for you to catch the bird." She smirked as she twined their tails. The Russian Blue had decided she liked seeing the poor tom flustered.

The she cat was so happy now that she could have Brookcreek all to herself.
She had always debated over the subject whether he liked her or not as she thought either he liked Tangerineleaf, he was playing around, he really did love her, or he wasn't interested at all. She closed her blue eyes as she purred softly fantasizing about their new life together. "I know you'll always have my back."
Brookcreek shrugged as she told him that they could support their friend. "Honestly, we can't really support her if she doesn't tell us who she has a crush on, huh?" He asked, he knew he was right because, if they knew who she had her eye on, they could try to get them to know each other a bit more. His eyes widening as she spoke about the bird and his muscles, he didn't add anything that had to do with that subject though and simply intertwined their tails more. "I promise that I'll always have your back, whatever happens." He added, smiling at her.

Old August 6th, 2017, 08:13 AM
Plant of Poison

Quote:
Brookcreek shrugged as she told him that they could support their friend. "Honestly, we can't really support her if she doesn't tell us who she has a crush on, huh?" He asked, he knew he was right because, if they knew who she had her eye on, they could try to get them to know each other a bit more. His eyes widening as she spoke about the bird and his muscles, he didn't add anything that had to do with that subject though and simply intertwined their tails more. "I promise that I'll always have your back, whatever happens." He added, smiling at her.

Ivybreeze purred softly as she closed her eyes fantasizing about their future as mates. She could have kits, share tongues, and be with him forever. She licked his face. "I would love if we could go back and merge our nests?" she asked gazing at him. (on phone)

Dare me to run

Last edited by Ivy; August 6th, 2017 at 05:32 PM.
Old August 6th, 2017, 08:46 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post

Drizzleshard smiled softly. "So much, and yet this spot is still magical," she murmured, gazing up at the brilliant stars overhead. "It's just beautiful, isn't it," the molly asked Blazingcomet. It was obvious that she wasn't referring to the pair's surroundings, though, but rather how they just didn't change, no matter what happened to the cats living inside. Countless seasons later, Drizzleshard and Blazingcomet long dead, and these trees would still be here. They'd be stronger for it.

Time would make the trees bigger, taller, stronger. Just like what it would do with the pair's relationship. No matter what happened, their bond would still be their, growing and strengthening. "I do," the silver she-cat responded. "You're in it." Earlier in their relationship, Drizzleshard wouldn't have said that, especially not with the complete lack of doubt or embarrassment that she did now. She seemed completely confident in this, and it was true. In fact, it was impossible for her to imagine a future without Blazingcomet. Such a world just didn't imagine. The two just belonged together. "And that's about all I know."
"I'm in it, huh?" A smile spread across the tom's features. Oh, this was the start of something new. Something magical. Blazingcomet was sure that they would be able to get together now. Before you chicken out. Do it now. No one could accuse the orange tom of being a coward, at any point in time... Blazingcomet was a brave cat, but this was a big step to take! This was a make-or-break moment, and he wanted to make sure that it was done right. Taking a deep breath, Blazingcomet looked at Drizzleshard. "Drizzybooshard..." It was something he had been calling her ever since the nickname had first come into use, and it was always meant affectionately...

"I've only known you for... three or four moons, I believe. I can't remember the exact date that we met, but we haven't known each other for very long. And yet I can never get tired of you." It was time. Now was the perfect time, he could feel it... it was in his mind to ask her now. And his golden eyes seemed to sparkle in a way they hadn't before.

"Drizzleshard, I would love it if you would do me the honor of becoming my mate.

The best he could do. It wasn't the most romantic thing he had said before, considering he always had been a great flirt, and still was... but it was genuine. A lot more genuine then anything he ever said to admirers. Holding his breath, Blazingcomet awaited a response. A response that woud make or break their relationship, as he had thought before. This was the moment that he had waited for forever, and looking at his love, he knew that he had done the right thing. This had been the perfect moment. Someone else might have been able to charm Drizzleshard away from him, but as long as she agreed... they were bound together. Stuck together. Like it or not, Blazingcomet had chosen his mate.

The territory had always been a place that Palmettoleaf loved to go. While being alone had never been something he enjoyed, he had always enjoyed the serenity that the territory brought to him. The peace and quiet of the woods, the way that the ground seemed to almost settle under his paws, it was all loved by the tom. Turning to his companion, the feline gave Marblestrike his most winning smile. "It's a lot quieter out here, isn't it? And nicer, too - it always feels so much cooler in the territory, although that might have to do with the fact there's no pressure of being watched by other cats." He stopped for a moment, realizing that contradicted what was going on at this moment in time. Stupid, Palmettoleaf! You're going to have to do better then that if you want her to actually like you! He thought, with a flinch. No - the tom wasn't thinking about liking in a romantic way, that thought had never entered his mind. Especially since she didn't seem the type to go in for romance.

And, Palmettoleaf wasn't necessarily looking for a romantic partner at this point anyways. He'd had a couple of bad experiences - not really horrible, but they had more or less turned him away from making a venture at romance and more towards doing his best to make friends. After all, what did friendship lead to if not romance? Palmettoleaf didn't believe in love at first sight. It wasn't like he knew what that felt like, anyways. He was the type to wait a little while.

It was honestly difficult for him to have a crush on a she cat that he didn't know, he wanted to know what they were like most of the time. If he didn't know much about them, how could he know whether or not he would want to be with them forever? Love was something the tom took seriously. Very seriously. And he wasn't going to allow himself to be pulled in by another cat. Now certainly, he found his companion attractive. Who wouldn't? But her personality was the thing that intrigued him. That had been drawing him in, tempting him to get to know her better even though he got the feeling Marblestrike would have been just as happy to be alone this morning. Especially with everything that she had said. Still, she had agreed to join him! That was a start! And, there was no forgetting that she had told him about her past! Palmettoleaf coud practically see them becoming friends already, though the when and how was up to Marblestrike and Marblestrike alone. He was ready anytime she was. The tom was always up for making a new friend, although the problem was, not everyone he appreciated appreciated him back. Leafy green eyes fixed themselves on his companion, and his tail twitched back and forth in anticipation of something she might say, although before Marblestrike could have said anything, another thought sprang into his mind.

"So, if you don't like other cats that much... how come you agreed to come on this walk with me?" Hopefully it was something good. Palmettoleaf wanted it to be something like she actually liked him and wanted them to be friends, wouldn't that be nice? Though he doubted that were it, somehow Marblestrike didn't strike him as the type to be all buddy-buddy on a first meeting.

@Doodle

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 6th, 2017, 09:34 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The territory had always been a place that Palmettoleaf loved to go. While being alone had never been something he enjoyed, he had always enjoyed the serenity that the territory brought to him. The peace and quiet of the woods, the way that the ground seemed to almost settle under his paws, it was all loved by the tom. Turning to his companion, the feline gave Marblestrike his most winning smile. "It's a lot quieter out here, isn't it? And nicer, too - it always feels so much cooler in the territory, although that might have to do with the fact there's no pressure of being watched by other cats." He stopped for a moment, realizing that contradicted what was going on at this moment in time. Stupid, Palmettoleaf! You're going to have to do better then that if you want her to actually like you! He thought, with a flinch. No - the tom wasn't thinking about liking in a romantic way, that thought had never entered his mind. Especially since she didn't seem the type to go in for romance.

And, Palmettoleaf wasn't necessarily looking for a romantic partner at this point anyways. He'd had a couple of bad experiences - not really horrible, but they had more or less turned him away from making a venture at romance and more towards doing his best to make friends. After all, what did friendship lead to if not romance? Palmettoleaf didn't believe in love at first sight. It wasn't like he knew what that felt like, anyways. He was the type to wait a little while.

It was honestly difficult for him to have a crush on a she cat that he didn't know, he wanted to know what they were like most of the time. If he didn't know much about them, how could he know whether or not he would want to be with them forever? Love was something the tom took seriously. Very seriously. And he wasn't going to allow himself to be pulled in by another cat. Now certainly, he found his companion attractive. Who wouldn't? But her personality was the thing that intrigued him. That had been drawing him in, tempting him to get to know her better even though he got the feeling Marblestrike would have been just as happy to be alone this morning. Especially with everything that she had said. Still, she had agreed to join him! That was a start! And, there was no forgetting that she had told him about her past! Palmettoleaf coud practically see them becoming friends already, though the when and how was up to Marblestrike and Marblestrike alone. He was ready anytime she was. The tom was always up for making a new friend, although the problem was, not everyone he appreciated appreciated him back. Leafy green eyes fixed themselves on his companion, and his tail twitched back and forth in anticipation of something she might say, although before Marblestrike could have said anything, another thought sprang into his mind.

"So, if you don't like other cats that much... how come you agreed to come on this walk with me?" Hopefully it was something good. Palmettoleaf wanted it to be something like she actually liked him and wanted them to be friends, wouldn't that be nice? Though he doubted that were it, somehow Marblestrike didn't strike him as the type to be all buddy-buddy on a first meeting.

@Doodle
As the two walked through the territory, Marblestrike did her best to ignore the uncomfortable feeling that settled in her belly. She was nervous, something that didn't happen often, but then again the molly didn't often allow others to join her when she went into the territory. At least, not only a single cat- other than her best friends or apprentice. Otherwise, when she was out with her clanmates it would always be on a patrol of sorts where multiple cats were with her, making sure the spotlight wouldn't be on the feline. She could simply just be in the background performing her duties while everyone else conversed. But now, with Palmettoleaf, she was forced to talk to him- its not like she could play it off as thinking he was speaking to someone other than herself. So, when the tom spoke, the warrior tilted her head slightly to the side to look his way. She took in his words and sent him an unimpressed look, but quickly looked away to hide her twitching whiskers. "I thought you liked being around all those cats and noise," she remarked coolly, no trace of amusement in her voice. That was the thing about Marblestrike; it was always hard to tell when she found something funny, or when she was even trying to be friendly. Her voice always had a way of sounding bored or sarcastic, but that made it easier for her to hide how she felt. She was still not completely comfortable with her companion, and thus was still in a phase of trying to hide her feelings, but even with her closer friends her voice still sounded the same. They knew her better than other cats, however, and would probably guess that she was poking fun at them. Palmettoleaf, on the other had, she wasn't sure about. He could take her words in a completely different way, but the molly would just have to wait and see which direction it would go.

The heat of another's gaze fell on her pelt, and Marblestrike was sure the tom was looking at her. Perhaps trying to figure her out, but she kept a straight face as she continued to walk, looking everywhere but at Palmettoleaf. If she spent too long looking into his eyes, then she would lose her focus. His eyes had a tendency to draw her in, something she had realized rather quickly, and the molly was determined to not fall into any sort of trap. She would keep her boundaries up, despite the small slip she had back in camp while she talked about her childhood. Marble did allow herself to look his way once more, however, when the other cat spoke again. She snorted, giving him an unbelieving look before turning her attention promptly back in front of her. "Palmettoleaf, you're not a dumb cat, but that was a stupid question," she stated matter-of-frankly, still padding on as if what she was saying was no big deal. "What do you think I'd chose? One cat out in a quiet place, or a bunch of cats in a noisy, crowded clearing?" She shook her head, not bringing up the fact that she had decided to push past her own boundaries in this little walk with the tom. "That should be an easy answer, at least if you've been paying attention to me at all- which you have. I can see you trying to figure me out," she tacked on, taking a moment once again to meet his gaze with a rather challenging one of her own as she called him out. Though, she guessed, the warrior trying to figure her out was better than what most cats did- where they simply didn't care about who she was, just that she was someone to flirt with. Still, she wasn't about to make this little session easy on the tom; he seemed to want to be her friend, and in order to do so he would have to prove himself worthy to the she-cat. As of yet, he hadn't done anything terribly wrong, but still nothing to make her drop her guard.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old August 7th, 2017, 04:54 PM
Plant of Poison

Quote:
Ivybreeze purred softly as she closed her eyes fantasizing about their future as mates. She could have kits, share tongues, and be with him forever. She licked his face. "I would love if we could go back and merge our nests?" she asked gazing at him. (on phone)
Bump

Dare me to run