Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
StarClan Guides Needed!
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:52 PM
"Through the Soot Lay the...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:49 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:42 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by Mica
Today 11:01 PM
What type of music do you...
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 11:00 PM

Old October 11th, 2017, 04:56 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Her ears flattened a bit at his question. Should she really trust a cat she just met? The last warrior she met wasn't too bad... so perhaps he isn't either. "O- Oh, of course I trust you!" she blurted out without thinking about it. However, she didn't flinch after the statement. Petal's ears just kept burning after the nickname too. Couldn't he give her a break from that feeling? "Yeah..." she started, averting her wide gaze to look into the territory a bit as she replied. "Yeah, I guess I can understand that. I just..." her gaze shifted back towards the handsome feline. No.. she wouldn't ruin this right now. She'd have to give him a chance at this point. "I guess I'll have to see what happens..." she spoke, her voice quieting towards the end. Shying away for a moment.

The orange tom had to think for a moment. See what happens... what does that mean in the code of the she cat? Over time he had learned that she cats had their own code. We'll see = I'd like to see you, but I'm really not sure about it. Yes = DEFINITELY! No = Hard to get, but possible. Not in a million moons = You're annoying, but I want you to keep pushing me. Or at least, that was what Blazingcomet thought. He'd found that was how it worked for him but then again, he was different. More handsome. "But I will be seeing you again, correct? Say... in the next few days or so?" He offered, extending what he hoped would be taken up. If this worked, he would be seeing someone behind his mate's back. He would be betraying Drizzleshard. But who cared about that when there was a whole new, exciting world to be discovered here? The world of a new cat who would give him what he wanted - a new type of love.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 12th, 2017, 06:04 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

This was the night.
Tonight would be the time he got it right.
Though he had failed earlier, he was back in full fury now.
There was no turning back now...

The Savannah had been quick in his scheming. He had slept through part of the night and pondered his plot. He had woken up around moon high and exited the camp. Tonight the breeze was low, rustling the silvery blades of grass painted white by the cool glow of the moon. The light of a thousand stars shone around him, adding to the bright of the night. They shone brightly as if they were trying to warn of the devious things that were about to take place.

His trek through the territory was a simple one and he hadn't met anyone on either Syndicate turf, nor Skyclan land. He had passed the body of Calixto, the Fighter he had killed earlier in the day. He had passed by the spot where he had murdered the apprentice who had spotted him, but the body had been taken back to the camp to be grieved over. Singe was now running towards the camp, his tan pelt blending in with the brown grasses of the plains on the cool cloudless night. He could see the place where the camp was, he could see it's borders. He knew, from stalking the camp where the nursery was and he began circling now while it remained at a ditance. He came to the point where he was in line with the nursery. He ran forwards, charging the camp. The tall cat raced through, breaking through the back of the nursery, grabbing the small Abyssinian kit from where he slept at the back. He hadn't caused a commotion to the red she kit that slept there, and no other queen or kit. He was soundless, and he silenced the kit with a growl. Singe took off, Beachkit dangling from his jaws. The look of pure terror on his face was enough to explain everything. But Singe took no notice. He ran on, through the silvery tinted plains. The gently wind tickled his pelt, teasing his short fur, this was it. He would finally complete his mission. He would fulfill his duty.

-----

Beachkit had taken a nice rest. It was dark, and only a few days away from his apprentice ceremony. He was enjoying his time as a kit, because he knew that once he became an apprentice, days would seem longer, they would be harder, and the nights would grow shorter. He knew rest would be harder to obtain, and so he took advantage of the lazy kit days. He had been sleeping in his nest, curled up on one side, keeping his distance from his sister, and only sibling left. Though he had been nabbed. At first, he thought it was Cliffheart, wanting him for something, but no. Cliffheart woke him with words, and the strange scent was quick to fill his tiny lungs. He had been shaken from his sleep in a hard way. He was being kitnapped.

The ride was quiet, and he had gotten the message clearly that he had to stay silent, or that meant the end of him. However, as he swung from the toms jaws, was overtaken by a body convulsing memory. He was taken back to the fight with the Syndicate, he remembered and felt how Onyx had ripped him from his mother's dying paws, preparing to steal him away. He hadn't wanted to be taken, but he had almost been gone forever. He watched as his mother's body stirred, how she steadily rose to her paws, now was the time though that it faded from memory to imagination. As Scorchedpetal stood, a cut lashed her throat, not given by anyone. He watched as his mother's body grew the wound, the blood pouring out like a waterfall. It was a horrendous sight for any kit. Scorchedpetal's body contracted and her eyes went stark black, all black. Her body collapsed to the ground, and instead of being saved, Beachkit was taken away by the cruel tom. Onyx sat him down, as Beachkit watched. His father could be seen fighting several cats at once, Cliffheart was fighting hard, but ultimately was taken down. He watched as his father was defeated. Blow after blow was dealt to the dusty tom, his pale green eyes filled with loss and hopelessness. He tried crying out to his father, and his cry only grew more shrill as his father was dealt the death blow. The claws slashed all along his throat in several places, so blood oozed from several different locations in his neck. Beachkit was paralyzed in fear as he watched as more rogues came near with Sagekit, Strikerkit, and Redkit all in mouths. One by one the cats chomped down killing his siblings. It was a nightmare, all sparked by him being taken away from his father and sister.His trauma continued as Onyx padded nearer to him. Those cold blue eyes stared straight through his soul. He felt horrified and petrified. This was not the cat he wanted to be with. The kingly black tom stopped right in front of Beachkit and lunged at him, the open jaws of Onyx came barreling towards him. And with a snap, Beachkit popped out of the nightmare. He was back, swinging from the jaws of the Syndicate cat, not knowing what would be his fate.

-----

The depressed tom woke from his nest in the warriors den. He sat up, blinking his pale green eyes slowly. The past few weeks and moons had been hard on him. First he had almost lost his love to a Syndicate tom, and the same feline had almost stolen his son from him. They had both recovered but due to sickness, he had lost Sagekit, one of the older of his sons. He and Scorchedpetal had grieved dearly over their son's loss, but it wasn't the end of the grief. It wasn't long after that Strikerkit, the middle son of theirs died. Having only two kits left, the couple had been heartbroken. Cliffheart could remember the bitter sweet day. Scorchedpetal had asked him to come on a walk. She had let her heart out to him, they had talked over everything, and the role that she normally played for him, he now had to play for her. But it was during that conversation that they had been ambushed. The evil ex-leader of Windclan, Singe, had attacked them, seeking Cliffheart's life for some reason. Scorchedpetal and Cliffheart had fought as one, but to no avail. Singe had left that night with a life, but not the one he was seeking. Scorchedpetal had been mortally wounded. She had died between his paws. He had sat there, holding her head in his paws as he watched the beautiful yellow light fade from her star filled gaze. It had been the worst moment of his life. His family that he had been so afraid of starting had seemed so perfect. But then, as if Starclan liked playing cruel jokes on him, they had slowly picked his beloved family off. His heart had bee torn and ripped slowly, growing more worn out by each death that plagued him.

Ever since that night Cliffheart had made a point of checking with his kits whenever he possibly could, and though it was the middle of the night, he had an urge that he needed to be beside them. Slowly and carefully he stood and exited the warriors den. He entered the clear camp, the silver moonlight washing over his pelt and making it look ghostly pale. He padded straight to the nursery, where he knew Redkit and Beachkit would be sleeping in the back. As he made his way through, he saw only one pelt, that of his only daughter. Panicking, he searched the nursery seeing if Beachkit was anywhere else. That's when he saw that some form had broken through the nursery and taken him. His pelt tingled and he raced out of camp, fear eating away at his belly. This couldn't be happening. He couldn't loose Beachkit, not after everyone else.

"Please Starclan. Don't take him. You've taken enough already. Spare his life...please..."

-----

Singe came to a slower pace, the kit dangling from his jaws. He knew that his target loved his family. He knew that many of them had been taken from him, his own mate taken by Singe's own paws. He knew this was the right approach. This was how he would get him. He came to an empty clearing, the same he had been in last time. He could almost replay the fight in his mind, how he had come through that holly bush and ambushed Cliffheart and Scorchedpetal there. He could almost imagine the she cat's blood spill as it mingled with Cliffheart's tears. He could picture it oh so perfectly. But now he had to actually complete his task. His goal hadn't been the mother of the kits. It had been Cliffheart. The tom's blood was what he wanted. The mother had only gotten in the way. He casually sat the kit down, staring at it with his yellow eyes. In the light of the moon, the kit looked almost exactly like his father, though he could decipher from the color distortion that this tom kit was more blue than Cliffheart. He smiled maliciously. "Don't worry Little One. Your father will come to save you. I mean no harm against you, or your sister." He purred in false care. Truth be told, Singe planned to get rid of the whole family, make it extinct. He wanted to kill this kit, the sister, and the father. But he would be satisfied with just the father. He had been told that this cat needed to die. This cat was needed on the earth no longer. He knew Cliffheart would come. He loved his family too much, he wouldn't risk loosing another kit.

-----

Cliffheart had run out of camp, running behind the nursery. Before he even got there, his instincts told him who it was. It was Singe, and he scent lacing the nursery confirmed it. He raced away, nosed pressed close to the ground. His twisted limb was aching, but he paid it no attention. His leg didn't matter. Beachkit did. As he ran and limped along, following the scent of the Savannah carrying his son, he grew anxious. Had Singe already murdered his son? Would he be able to make it in time? But again as he raced along, the path felt familiar. He saw the clearing loom closer up ahead. He could see the tall cat lingering there. That was the same spot in which he had killed Scorchedpetal. He came upon the clearing where the blood had previously been shed. He didn't care about being quiet, because he knew any form of attack would mean the end of Beachkit. He ran into the clearing, meeting the taller tom face to face. Cliffheart's maw curled into a nasty snarl, his tail lashing furiously behind him. "Give me back my son Singe!" he said, fearful for his last living son.

Singe turned to his friend with a malicious grin. "Oh, I think he can wait." He purred, pushing Beachkit further back away from his father. He pushed him so that his tall body stood between the father and son, blocking any attempt at getting to the other. "I think it's time you and I had a talk Cliffheart." he meowed, his deep voice soft and playful. "I do believe that you remember our last visit here quite well." he said glancing over to the very spot at which he had killed Scorchedpetal. "I am terribly sorry about her. I never meant to kill Scorche-"

"Don't! You have no right Singe! No right to speak of her, no right to say anything about her!" Cliffheart growled, his pale green eyes alight with fury.

"I do believe I am holding your son captive Cliffheart. I would watch your mouth or else my claws might just...accidentally slip...." he smiled, drawing his claws closer to Beachkit.

Beachkit cowered away from the claws, but to no avail. He was pulled closer, the claws touching his throat. He whimpered, his eyes growing wide and fearful. "D-daddy..."

Cliffheart turned his green optics sadly to his son. He never wanted this for his family and it seemed they were all suffering. Strikerkit and Sagekit had died. Scorchedpetal had been murdered. Redkit was suffering from depression, whether she admitted it or not. Now Beachkit was being held ransom at the cost of his life, and he hadn't even sworn to protect his Clan yet. He was a kit. And Cliffheart hated himself for ever having his kits only to let them suffer while he stood by helpless to save them.

Singe smiled as he watched the father look sorrowfully at his child. "You know deep down what has to happen. I can't let you go. You have to end here." he spoke, his voice a hard whisper. "But then again...I can't let poor Beachkit spill the events of tonight. I have reputation to protect you know." And with tat he raised his claws, beginning to slowly press them into Beachkit's artery.

Beachkit yowled out in pain. He squirmed in the grasp of the Savannah. He tried to break free but he couldn't. He struggled and pushed away, but Singe was too strong. But he had to incourage his father. "Daddy!" he called out. "I'm not afriad to die Dad!" he cried, blood welling at his neck. It slowly began dribbling down his neck as he cried out again in agony. "I'll be with Mom! She'll be with me!" he screamed out, the claws hair lengths away from killing him.

Singe had had enough. He pushed his claws in, and ripped them out again. He let go of the kit's body, the blue andtan staining with a bright red that oozed from him. He smiled up at Cliffheart. "There, now you don't have to worry about his suffering."

Cliffheart was speechless. No tears, no words. His heart ripped in two pieces. All his sons were dead. His little Beachkit was gone. The tom had been so tough, so brave. His last words echoed in Cliffheart's head. I'll be with Mom. She'll be with me. Cliffheart, overcome by a rage, powered by none other than the need for revenge for his family, charged the tom. He raced full force into the Savannah. Despite his disability, Cliffheart felt like he was fueled by all of Starclan. He charged the tom, his claws unsheathed and outstretched.

Singe intercepted the blow, knocking Cliffheart to the side. He hissed, his cold yellow eyes turning to slits. He was happy. The son was dead, now he had the father to deal with. Singe used his large paws to knock Cliffheart to the side, aiming a blow at his already injured leg.

Cliffheart moved quickly. He rolled over, dodging the blow. He sprung to his paws with an evil hiss and leapt at him, turning to slide under at the last moment.

Singe wasn't fast enough to stop him from going under, but instead he let his legs buckle and his entire weight collapsed down on the smaller tom.

Cliffheart smiled. He had been ready for that. His legs were pulled close to him, claws extended as they faced the sky. His claws punctured right into the Savannah's belly.

Singe nearly jumped right back up. As he did so a yowl escaped his maw. It had been the wrong move.

As Singe leapt to his paws, Cliffheart brought his paws down, slicing open his stomach. Blood poured out, splattering all over the dusty tom. He quickly rolled before Singe could do something more to him but it was too late.

Out of fury, Singe lashed with his claws. Yes he was stunned and pained by the injury to his stomach. He would live, he knew it. He had to kill Cliffheart. He lashed out with his claws, striking Cliffheart on the flank, tearing his side.

Cliffehart yowled in pain, but he forced on. Cliffheart dove behind singe, clawing his legs. He managed a sharp blow to the tom's thigh, making him collapse.

Singe fell to the ground, his legs unable to support the suden weight. He growled, turning and lashing out at Clifheart, a evil snarl draw over his face.

Cliffheart stood up, standing above him now. He unleashed an unrelenting force. His claws pummeled the tom furiously. He aimed blow after blow at Singe that he could not block. He clawed the ears, the nose, the face the neck. He managed a blow to the chest, though he had missed a death blow. He was angry. Cliffheart had never believed that the Darkforest could be anything, but he knew that when cat's became fueled by this anger all the time, they turned towards the dark. Cliffheart was justified though. He had now lost two family members to this cat. He was going to kill Singe. With that, Cliffheart made the final lunge, his claws sinking deep into Singe's back. He lunged down, his teeth sinking deep into the tom's neck. Snige's blood pleased him. He felt he had done the right thing. He waited, not daring to move from his position as he felt the tom struggle at first.

Singe yowled, the blood oozing through his mouth. The yowl quickly died. Was this it? Was he really being taken down by the tom he had been told to kill? Singe didn't want to give this disabled weakling the satisfaction of killing him. He fought and struggled, but he lost his strength. He felt it slipping away. Singe's head fell against the ground, his eyes flickering shut. He breathed his last breath.

The Evil Era Leader was dead.

Cliffheart stood back up once he felt Singe slip away. He was drenched in blood but that was not of concern. His cold green eyes glared at the Savannah who had caused so much death. He was dead. Cliffheart wanted to say he was happy, but he wasn't. He had gotten revenge, but at the price of his son. Tears welling in his eyes, Cliffheart slowly approached the body of his dead son, now cold and foreign to him. Starclan had taken so much from him. Only Redkit had prevailed, but she too was suffering. He laid down, pulling Beachkit's body into his blood soaked arms. He pulled his son as close as he could. He pushed his dull yellow eyes closed, and licked the fur over the puncture wounds. Beachkit was sleeping. It's what he had to tell himself. He was sleeping....right beside Scorchedpetal up in Starclan.

He didn't know how long he had been laying there, but at some point he had fallen asleep, still curled up with Beachkit's body. Cliffheart woke in a dream land. Though this wasn't a normal dream land. It looked exactly like the place he had fallen asleep in. He lifted his head, glancing around. The world had a funny tint t it, besides just the silver of the moon. It had a blue glow to it, and the Stars...they were so much brighter now...

He stood up, wiping his muzzle along the way. He felt weird too. It was as if all his injuries were gone. He glanced over to Singe's body, to see Singe standing there. His initial reaction was to lung at him again, and make sure he killed him this time. But then he saw a black and tan striped figure in front of him. He knew from Gatherings and some things spread that that was Forestpaw, Singe's daughter from Windclan. Forestpaw caught his eye, and Singe turned around. He may have been mistaken, but he thought he saw tears in the Savannah's eyes. Cliffheart began to pad forwards to see what was going on.

Forestpaw shook her head and approached him, telling Singe to stay back. "No, Singe is on his own journey now. I just came to visit him one last time. Yours will be here soon. Just wait for them." Forestpaw said calmly, padding towards Singe without another word.

Confused by her words, Cliffheart studied her pelt. That's when he noticed the Stars lacing her ebony fur. He gasped, looking at Singe studying for similar signs. Singe was different though. He seemed semi-transparent, but the piece of him missing was replaced by almost a black veil. Forestpaw was in Starclan...Singe was of the Darkforest. This would be their last time together. And as if on cue, Forestpaw flickered and faded away. Singe turned around, glaring at him, before he too slowly faded away.

Cliffheart was extremely confused by this. Why was he seeing Singe and Forestpaw? But his answer soon came to him.

"Daddy!"
came an excited shriek of joy.

Cliffheart turned around, wild eyed. It was none other than Beachkit, running towards him, a joyful expression on his face. Stunned, CLiffheart pulled Beachkit into a tight embrace, purrs rumbling heavily. But wait...Singe had killed Beachkit. He looked up.

There it was.
His own body, laying on the ground still curled around his son's.
Cliffheart couldn't believe his eyes. He looked down at his son, eyes wide and horrified. He then noticed the stars shimmering brightly in his fur. "Beachkit..." he sighed, looking over his son.

"Daddy, don't worry about me please. It's no good now."

"But your fur...why can I see you. What's going on...?" Cliffheart stuttered.

"Mom's coming. She said she would explain." Beachkit replied casually. "Oh, there she is." he purred, turning to purr at his mother.

Scorchedpetal met her mates gaze with a loving purr. She ran to him, curling around him, soaking in his scent. "My Star, you were so brave."

Cliffheart was overjoyed to see his love once again, and he too purred at her touch. Painfully, he noted the stars in her pelt, he had to ask though. "Scorchedpetal...what happened? Why am I here?"

"My love, Singe did more damage to you than you thought. Look on your body's side. The wounds hit some of your organs. You bled out while you slept my dear." she meowed softly.

"So I'm...dead?" Cliffheart asked, speechless. Yes he was joyed to be with his family, but he couldn't help but worry for Redkit. She needed him, especially now that she was the only one left. He trusted that she might hold, but he had no idea. "But...Redkit.." he meowed helplessly, the thought of his daughter having to survive without them pained him.

"My Twin Star, she will know we love her. She will feel our presence with her. I promise. We cannot fret over her. But we cannot stay here any longer. You did your duty. You served your Clan and died protecting it." she spoke softly, in that soothing voice of hers that always had the power to calm the worrisome tom down. "Now my Star, we must go to our home. The Stars await us." She meowed padding off. Cliffheart followed her as it felt they ascended the sky, into the heavens.

The two cats, stars lacing their pelts, walked the skies, ascending to their place in the sky. Their bodies grew smaller as they padded off. They walked until their bright shining pelts took their place in the sky. With one final flash, the two became stars, two extremely bright stars that stood side by side in the night sky.

They would always be each others Twin Star.

[I would also like to announce that the character Scorchedpetal was in fact given over to me once moonfang left the site and that this is my last and final post on this site]
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old October 13th, 2017, 01:32 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Attention is a thing that is easily lost. Easily gained, easily lost. The golden winged animal could not keep attention for long. Especially not competing with the giant gray cat that stood before her. Luna glanced at the cat, he seemed to be her age, besides the giant height gap. Luna turned away from her golden winged creature, so that she was facing the tom. It was definitely a tom. He had long gray fur, and a muscular body. Two golden yellow eyes similar to the markings of the winged creature. Around her age, six or seven months old she assumed. But it didn't matter. He didn't seem to like her. And who wouldn't like her? It wasn't like she had done anything. Had she? She was pretty sure she hadn't. But then he spoke. Oh.. she had made him loose his prey. Well, maybe that was a good reason. But did he actually hunt? As in like wild cats? She was half wild cat, she lived in a horse barn near the forest and was free to roam as she pleased. But she didn't hunt. Did this cat? "You mean you hunt?" Luna asked, excited. Maybe if this cat became nicer he could teach her. "Only one?" The gray tabby asked, rolling her eyes. Only one reason. "Okay, how 'bout; maybe you've got a brain to keep you from doing so."The tom was interesting, and definitely had anger issues, but she could tell she was going to like him anyway.
“Don't just stand there! Speak, you birdbrained idiot!” The gray tom’s mane flared up to display his anger. Oh, this boy was definitely Stephanotis’ kit with his anger. He stood as an intimidating bear ready to devour her entire small being. He was heavily displeased at the fact that his prey had been lost. He couldn't come back to the clearing empty handed. Ohhh, this molly! Sneering, the Tom drew himself closer to her, his orange gaze blazing with brutal fire. Her next words made him even more furious. “Do you have leaves in your ears?” He crouched down, his claws digging into the rocky terrain of Skyclan’s territory. First, she had the nerve to lose his prey then she had the audacity to smart-mouthed him!? Timberpaw lifted himself up, glaring at her coldly with his orange gaze. “What was that supposed to be? Some type of joke?” He rolled his gaze. How dare this she cat even talk to him! Even look at him! Timberpaw felt his day ruined by her tremendously, and he didn't even feel like hunting any longer. Splitting the butterfly felt good enough to him, yet it wouldn't feed a mouth. “Why wouldn't I hunt, you idiot.” He grunted. Usually, Timberpaw wasn't this mean, but right now he was moody. He was angry at this she cat...and, she acted as if nothing happened. Like, she didn't ruin his hunt. He was ready to walk away as he turned to leave, but the scent of her caught his attention - woah...she wasn't even a Skyclan cat! Now, of ruining his hunt wasn't bad enough, Timberpaw crouched to the ground, growling. “Any idea why you're trespassing?” He snarled. As a Skyclan cat, he had to remain loyal. This molly was trespassing on their territory, and he would make sure she left. Everything intact. Everything unharmed.
Old October 13th, 2017, 10:09 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Oakpaw winced as the audible joint popping entered her ears. Is that what she would be like when she was old? After the few moments of silence, she nearly jumped as the old tom spoke again. She swallowed. This would be hard to explain. "My mentor.. they let me go hunting alone for the first time," she began slowly. "I was so excited I ran into the territory and right past the border. I was out of all Clan territories, and I felt free. So I kept walking and walking until I smelled the Thunderpath." Just thinking about the path made her shiver from head to tail. "Then the monster.. it ran off of the path," she finished, unable to go on without sobbing.

(Sorry! I had a busy couple of days. You can feel free to bump me if I'm taking too long. sometimes I lose track of my RPs!)
Shinefang continued trekking along in silence, apart from the occasional grunt. What the apprentice was telling him was concerning. The twoleg monsters were capable of doing massive damage to a cat, if not killing them. "You're lucky to be alive. Cat's have been killed out on that path," he huffed. "Who is your mentor? I have a mind to claw their ears for letting you wander that far all alone. That's past the Starcave!" Shinefang had only managed to get a brief glimpse at the younger cat's paw, but it was enough to leave him doubtful that a full and complete recovery was possible. Now the old tom was angry and itching to aim a claw at any cat he could blame for this.

Last edited by Charmer; October 13th, 2017 at 10:11 PM.
Old October 14th, 2017, 10:18 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(Sorry! I had a busy couple of days. You can feel free to bump me if I'm taking too long. sometimes I lose track of my RPs!)
Shinefang continued trekking along in silence, apart from the occasional grunt. What the apprentice was telling him was concerning. The twoleg monsters were capable of doing massive damage to a cat, if not killing them. "You're lucky to be alive. Cat's have been killed out on that path," he huffed. "Who is your mentor? I have a mind to claw their ears for letting you wander that far all alone. That's past the Starcave!" Shinefang had only managed to get a brief glimpse at the younger cat's paw, but it was enough to leave him doubtful that a full and complete recovery was possible. Now the old tom was angry and itching to aim a claw at any cat he could blame for this.
(Its fine! Ive been busy too X3 and okay ill be sure to do that
(ill just use a kitty who is a bit too innocent for her mentor since she has none :") )

Oakpaw shuddered. She would rather herself be punished than her mentor, but she guessed it was irresponsible to let your apprentice wander off alone without guidelines. Oakpaw blinked. But it was her fault for diliberately ignoring the border. Should both of them be punished? Clearing her throat, Oakpaw spoke. "My mentor is Magnoliawool," she mumbled. Oakpaw knew how forgetful the warrior could be, so she spoke up yet again. "But please don't punish her! It was my fault for ignoring the border," she burst out. Oakpaw's hackles rose with fear that her clumsy and irresponsible mentor could be punished. Although Magnoliawool could be a bit lazy sometimes, Oakpaw still cared for her.
Old October 14th, 2017, 10:54 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

It was worrying to him, Marblestrike's actions. How scared she seemed, that frightened him. What was she so afraid of? Had he tried to hurt her yet? No. But there was something in her that seemed to be telling her he was dangerous, that he was not to be trusted, and Palmettoleaf hated the way that made him feel. Like he really was dangerous. Like he really couldn't be trusted. His tail twitched back and forth, eyes looking down at the ground as he unwrapped it from around her. Well, he didn't want to scare her! That definitely wasn't his goal. Green eyes fixed themselves on his companion as he listened to her, toning in on every word. She didn't leave a detail out... at least, not as far as he knew. From what it sounded like, this was the most detailed description she could really give of her brother.

The most detailed he could ask for, anyways. Palmettoleaf felt bad. Honestly, if anything could be said about it, he felt awful for making her think of these memories again. True - he couldn't have known. But he could have guessed, and he didn't have to push it. Yet that was exactly what he had done and now she was sad and scared and frustrated and Palmettoleaf felt like he had just been named the world's most inconsiderate cat. He could help her! He really thought he could help her, but there was nothing that he could do at the moment. Right now he felt powerless until he could think of a way to help her. He knew he would be able to, Palmettoleaf really wanted to help Marblestrike, and if he set his mind to something like this, he would accomplish it. The way that she described her brother, made Palmettoleaf think about how close family bonds really could be. The story that had been told, about her father... no one would kill their own kits! It was your legacy. It was the way that you passed down your own genes, kits were the future of the Clan.

The future of the world that they knew, and Palmettoleaf wondered what the world would be like if everyone did that. Perhaps a few adult cats, but there definitely wouldn't be many. Maybe there wouldn't even be Clans. Just loners and rogues, struggling to survive, living in smaller groups, but never in a group like this. That would be horrible! He was glad that his own parents, and most of the parents around the Clans and hopefully areas beyond, weren't like Marblestrike's father. "He sounds incredible." It was such a shame that he would never get to meet this brother that she admired so deeply. It was an even bigger shame that he never wanted to meet her father. If he did, chances were, things were NOT going to end well. Despite having never met the tom, Palmettoleaf already hated him. In his mind, in this story, her father was the biggest bully of all time. It was worse then he would have imagined. His soft green eyes fixed themselves on Marblestrike. This day had grown surprisingly personal, and he was kind of worried as to what it could mean for their future. Their personal future, anyways, as friends. Getting too personal on a first meeting like this could be bad, because what was there to gain trust about later? She had already told him all of this. Maybe she really was beginning to trust him already.

Which made Palmettoleaf happy, but worried at the same time. If he were to betray her trust, accidentally of course, he could never forgive himself. Green eyes flashed worriedly as he recurled his tail around her and made sure he was sitting close enough to her to make her feel safe. To make her feel like she was closed in from the world, he would be a shield. "I've got you." The most comforting thing he could think of to say at the moment. There wasn't much that he could say about Slip. The tom sounded like he had been her previous shield, so if he could be one now, that would be great. Of course Palmettoleaf wasn't quite sure how it would turn out. Maybe, things would be fine. There was always that hope... that everything would turn out fine. I've got you. His own words sounded back in his head and he hoped that he was telling the truth. Did he truly have her? Would he make sure that he never let her fall? The answer was uncertain, just as their future was. But Palmettoleaf was pretty sure that he could begin a healing process, that he could help her forget - or maybe just take some of the pain away - so that she could trust again.

Her father had been a horrible cat. And he wasn't sure whether it was the death of her beloved brother, or knowing that her father was out there and thinking that there might be other cats out there, that had caused her to close off like this. Maybe a mixture of both. Palmettoleaf was nothing like her Dad, though. Nor would he ever be. He was going to be different... special. Not all cats were trustworthy, and not all were untrustworthy. It was just a matter of time before you could figure out which were which. Palmettoleaf knew that he was trustworthy, but the question was... did Marblestrike know that?

@Doodle

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 14th, 2017, 11:10 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Name:Rustfur.
Looks: Fox_Cat.jpg
Mate: Go to my finder if your interested in have your cat as her mate.
Kits: Russetkit, SparkleDaemon's, and a kit the mate's owner gets to design.
Personality: In Roleplay.

Rustfur laid in a sunny spot close to the nursery her dark ginger fur socked in the heat. She let out a purr as she laid there with her eyes closed all the saints and smell were nothing to her she kind of missed patrolling and hunting but she enjoyed taking care of her two kits. They were her life, them and her mate that is.
Old October 14th, 2017, 12:44 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
(Its fine! Ive been busy too X3 and okay ill be sure to do that
(ill just use a kitty who is a bit too innocent for her mentor since she has none :") )

Oakpaw shuddered. She would rather herself be punished than her mentor, but she guessed it was irresponsible to let your apprentice wander off alone without guidelines. Oakpaw blinked. But it was her fault for diliberately ignoring the border. Should both of them be punished? Clearing her throat, Oakpaw spoke. "My mentor is Magnoliawool," she mumbled. Oakpaw knew how forgetful the warrior could be, so she spoke up yet again. "But please don't punish her! It was my fault for ignoring the border," she burst out. Oakpaw's hackles rose with fear that her clumsy and irresponsible mentor could be punished. Although Magnoliawool could be a bit lazy sometimes, Oakpaw still cared for her.
Shinefang felt no sympathy for the Magnoliawool, and frankly, found the apprentice's concerns to be misplaced. He snorted, "It's not my job to punish cats. That would be Grousestar. And yes, you may have gone beyond the border, but as long as an apprentice is in training, their mentor's duty is to look after them. Besides, I'd say considering the circumstances, you've been punished enough. Are you in pain? How does your paw feel?"

Old October 14th, 2017, 02:02 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The orange tom had to think for a moment. See what happens... what does that mean in the code of the she cat? Over time he had learned that she cats had their own code. We'll see = I'd like to see you, but I'm really not sure about it. Yes = DEFINITELY! No = Hard to get, but possible. Not in a million moons = You're annoying, but I want you to keep pushing me. Or at least, that was what Blazingcomet thought. He'd found that was how it worked for him but then again, he was different. More handsome. "But I will be seeing you again, correct? Say... in the next few days or so?" He offered, extending what he hoped would be taken up. If this worked, he would be seeing someone behind his mate's back. He would be betraying Drizzleshard. But who cared about that when there was a whole new, exciting world to be discovered here? The world of a new cat who would give him what he wanted - a new type of love.
Her ears twitched a little at his response. She thought for a moment before nodding a bit. "Yes. If you can make it work. It's a lot of risk I know you're putting in. Don't get in trouble because of me. I'll understand, I swear," she replied before realizing she sounded a little attached already. Her eyes averted away shyly again before she composed herself and offered him a friendly smile once more. "You don't think you'll be caught... do you?" she inquired, her green hues darting around their surroundings suddenly. She had a false feeling that someone was watching them even though she knew he'd sense that way before she did.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old October 14th, 2017, 02:26 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang felt no sympathy for the Magnoliawool, and frankly, found the apprentice's concerns to be misplaced. He snorted, "It's not my job to punish cats. That would be Grousestar. And yes, you may have gone beyond the border, but as long as an apprentice is in training, their mentor's duty is to look after them. Besides, I'd say considering the circumstances, you've been punished enough. Are you in pain? How does your paw feel?"
Oakpaw frowned. Hopefully Magnoliawool's punishment wasn't severe. The apprentice blinked as her paw was mentioned. She had forgotten about the mangled foot in her worry. She stared down at it and focused on the entire leg. Oakpaw's leg throbbed with pain as if it had a heart, but her paw was still entirely painless. The only feeling in her foot was a slight tingle she was sure would stay forever. It doesn't hurt, but my leg does. What do you think happened to it?"