by Ian
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 05:27 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 4th, 2019, 05:23 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default November Gathering [HRs]

Do NOT post here if you are not a high rank. This is for high ranks only - any posts made by non-high ranks will be deleted.

@RedHead
@CasperCreates
@Skeleton Bliss Girl
@BILL.
@The Cannibal
@Dust
@Fuzzyfeline

Last edited by Fawn; November 4th, 2019 at 05:24 PM.
Old November 5th, 2019, 04:18 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: November Gathering [HRs]

The first to arrive. RiverClan hadn't had this honor in.. oh, he didn't know. Fallenstream had always been slow moving, but that wasn't a surprise when the ground quaked when he walked.

Lionstar sprang up onto the rock, gazing down at the sea of RiverClan cats with his tail curled around his paws.

Now, he just needed to wait for the others to show up.

This was boring.

Last edited by BEAR.; November 5th, 2019 at 04:18 AM.
Old November 5th, 2019, 08:51 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

The large black tom led his clan to the Seastones, determined to not be the last clan there, but he didn't mind not being the first. So when he approached the Seastones and could only smell Riverclan, his tail flicked happily.
Though as he entered the clearing, he spotted a golden tabby tom atop the rocks, whom he quickly recognized as Lionstorm. Is he leader now? Flintstar hadn't heard from Riverclan since their patrol out to his territory, but he knew it was very likely that Fallenstar could've stepped down. Or Grousestar. Both of the toms were older, and had been leading for many, many moons. He wasn't sure how rank procession would work in Riverclan with two leaders and deputies, but he didn't dwell further on it. Goldfish would probably be more than happy to explain it all.

The Thunderclan leader was in a good mood, and the broad smile across his face did reflect that. Thunderclan was doing better, and he believed his leadership to be going fairly well at the point. Besides one particular little upstart in his clan, Flintstar believed everything else was going smoothly within the clan.
With a couple bounds, the tom made his way up to the top of the rock, giving the Riverclan tom already seated there a smirk as he sat himself down, curling his fluffy tail around his paws. He didn't say anything further, simply turned his gaze to the cats mingling below.
Old November 5th, 2019, 09:58 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Icestar prowled ahead of her clan, her feathery tail fanning out behind her as she plodded through the wet sand of the beach. She always hated the beach. The sand would get caught in her thick fur, and she wouldn't be able to get it out for a moon. Although she would have loved to complain about it, she had much more important things on her mind. The Gathering. Her first one as leader. The first one that would actually matter.

For so long the large black cat had watched from the sidelines, sitting in the front-row and listening intently for any details that the other clans would be foolish enough to let slip. But now she was in charge. And she would make her presence known.
She let out a small growl of frustration when she saw that she was not the first clan here. We left so early! How have the fish-faces and fox-breaths gotten here before us? She groaned inwardly. No matter. She would command their attention all the same. The battle with her inner rage flared high when she saw who was sitting on that rock. She had expected for ThunderClan to be under new leadership--There was no way Passionstar was going to have survived the fire. But the small frame of the mangy yellow pain on that rock drove her crazy. There was no way that creature could be leader!

Stalking forward, her head low to the ground in a pose almost fitting for an attack, she poised herself to leap upon the Seastones. The cool, damp stone under her calloused pads felt so right. She shoved herself onto the spot next to Lionstorm--or was it Lionstar now? Either way, she aimed to sit tall next to him, to make him look smaller. Insignificant. She would be the one to command the respect of the clearing, towering over all her underlings. She shot a sideways glance at the golden tabby next to her, looking down her nose at him, with a full air of snobbish pride around her. She would soon teach him his place.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old November 5th, 2019, 05:57 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

The gathering. She had almost forgotten about it. Now that she remembered the creamy feline wanted to pick up the pace so WindClan wouldn't be late. Yet Brightstar forced herself to stay at a steady pace she knew all her Clanmates would be able to stick with. The molly hated being last it gave all the other Clans a chance to stare as you walk in, impatiently waiting for the gathering to start.
Holding her head high she would reassure herself. You got this Buttercup... Bright. Her new name was still, well new to her. She hadn't expected to revive an entire new name from StarClan but it gave her confidence.
Flicking her tail to signal that the cats she was leading could mingle with the other Clan Bright made her way to the stones. Three leaders already preached on the stones. Lionstorms leader now it seems, so is Flintspirit. And it looks ShadowClan has themselves a prideful leader. She thought noting each cats expressions and positions.
Not wanting to waste time Brightstar leapt onto Seastones, climbing it surprisingly easily. Dipping her head in greeting she decided to pick a place away from the ThunderClan tom not wanting to be stuck by him. She still wasn't fond of him a doubted she would ever be able to get along with him.
With a quick sweep over the three cats Bright was painfully aware that she was the smallest out of them all. What was with the other Clans and having huge leaders? The new cat was tall and bulky, Flint was the same size as her and Lion was tall. While she had a stereotype WindClan build, small and thin, with fluff of course. She wasn't as with as some of her Clanmates and did have thick legs but she still felt really small compared to the others. Stick to the gathering, everything's going smoothly. She told herself looking out into the crowd. Getting off topic wouldn't be good.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 5th, 2019, 06:08 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Interesting. Is Blazingstar unable to attend this meeting?" His words were directed toward Buttercupbreeze, disinterested in the other leaders. He knew about Flinthead and Snownose, and he simply didn't care about them. They could act tough all they wanted, but it meant nothing when they lacked the power to do anything. "I knew he has been detached from WindClan for some time, but it's strange to not see him trying to make an appearance."
@Fuzzyfeline

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old November 5th, 2019, 06:14 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Crowtail followed behind Icestar, keeping a bit of a distance from her, but kept his ears up in case she spoke to him about the gathering. A couple of warriors had told him about the gathering and how it might be a little scary at first to be with the rest of the high ranks. The black tom kept a straight face, showing no signs of emotions. He wanted to make a first impression on the other leaders. He wasn't going to show them that he was weak. Shadowclan was strong under the leadership of Icestar and he hoped that some cats would see the new leaders potential.

The Shadowclan deputy stood there, not knowing quite what to do. Was there a specific llace he sat with the other deputies or was he to sit by himself. He hid his confusion and watched as a couple of cats sat on the edge. He realized they were the other deputies, since Icestar had gone the opposite way. Crowtail recognized the Riverclan leader, having seen him a couple of times from afar. The tom sat down and saw how many cats there were at the bottom.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old November 6th, 2019, 03:12 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@RedHead @BILL. @Fuzzyfeline

"I must say I'm a bit surprised at this turnout. Are all four clans under new leadership?" Icestar commented idly to the other leaders, her gruff voice reverberating even as she spoke at a low volume. She knew all she wanted to know about the obnoxious yellow one, but she knew far less about the other two. Last she'd seen them, they were deputies, and deputies tended not to speak much at the gatherings. Looking towards the base of the rocks at her own deputy, she hoped that tradition would stay the same. She didn't need anyone finding out her StarClan-appointed deputy was an outsider. At Lionstar's comment to the WindClanner, the large black cat spoke once more.

"I could say the same for you as well. Will Fallenstar not be joining us today?" Last she'd seen the former RiverClan leader, he seemed to be in fine health. Perhaps there was hope after all that the outspoken deputy was not the leader yet. Fallenstar she could reason with, but bargaining with Lionwhatever was like arguing with a tree trunk.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!

Last edited by pidgeon; November 6th, 2019 at 03:13 PM.
Old November 6th, 2019, 10:15 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Flinstar looked on in interest as the two other clans arrived. He didn’t recognize the new Shadowclan leader, but she was a large she-cat, nearly rivaling himself in size. Something that was unusual to him, as Flintstar had always towered over other cats. He took notice when Buttercupbreeze, possibly Buttercupstar now, who really knew what was going on in Windclan, sat away from him, leaving him on the outer edge next to the new Shadowclan leader, miss snob kitten, clearly. But he wasn’t bothered by the Windclan she-cat’s aversion to him, it was expected. And that made him all the more confident that Windclan had been the clan to go for when taking territory.

The tomcat listened as goldfish spoke, calling out Windclan on their lack of the former leader. And then the she-cat next to him spoke up, not exactly defending Buttercup, but inputting her own opinion. He wanted to scoff at not being called out for the lack of Passionstar, but the late ginger leader hadn’t been at the last gathering. So most cats probably assumed that he was clearly the new leader. If any of the other clans even cared, that is. Thunderclan had stayed quiet for so long, and Flintstar was sure they seemed about as out of it as Windclan at this point. But he’d prove them wrong, eventually.
“Times are changing. I’m not sure if you all realized how old our former leaders were getting? It was bound time for some fresh faces.” He smiled as he said this, a mischievous glint playing in his eyes as he looked across the other three leaders. Flintstar, personally, was excited to see the turnout of this gathering. He hadn’t formed strong opinions on the other leaders yet, but that was also because of his lack of interaction with them. He’d kept Thunderclan under the radar for a bit after the fire, but now he was ready to make the other clans notice them once again.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old November 7th, 2019, 12:50 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Frostflight had waited for the initial wave of RiverClan cats to make their way into the clearing, still keeping his eyes open in hopes of spotting Grousestar, before he made his way to the Seastones. He had left before actually making sure the SkyClan leader was in tow... but he was sure the old feline would be fine. With everything that had been going on... acting as deputy under the two, the tunnels, even the expansion to Lionsrange... Frostflight simply didn't have the time of stop in and say hello. Honestly, he assumed that if Grouse had needed him, he would call! Regardless, he made a mental note while it crossed his mind.

That didn't all matter now though! There was a revitalized flame burning deep in his chest as he climbed to his spot on the rocks, barely aware that a whole new line-up of faces were sitting proud and tall above him! Icy eyes flashed upwards to see who he could recognize. Buttercupbreeze was up there with Lionstar... and he had already known about Flintstar's promotion, but he couldn't recognize the new ShadowClan leader. Come to think of it.. where were the other deputies? This strange tom lingering awkwardly below the stones must be new, but had Buttercup and Flint really not appointed anyone? The deputy kept an intimidating gaze on the other, drinking in the sour scent of ShadowClan. A scowl formed on his maw as he gave the other a gutteral growl of a response,

"Up here. This is where we sit." Mouse-brain. Had he never been to a gathering? The sense of superiority, now being the "oldest" deputy, was ripe on his tongue. After all the mental strife and backlash Forestshade had caused for him... Frostflight shook his head. For now he was on decently good terms with Lionstar and it would be silly to mess it up with loyalty accusations. He wasn't about to make a new friend, that was for sure.

@Bliss Girl@BILL.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; November 7th, 2019 at 12:53 AM.
Closed Thread