Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave > Reincarnations

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
go!
Last post by alkaline
Today 12:21 PM
RABBIT'S ASSISTANCE
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 12:18 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by taillow
Today 12:18 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snivellus
Today 12:17 PM

Old April 16th, 2023, 09:09 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Default Goldenleaf

Goldenleaf gazed up at the Covenant of the Sky. "My name is Goldenleaf... what makes me stands out from others is that I'm a loyal cat. I've been a kind and caring warrior, but I have made mistakes before, like any other cat. Even though I'm asking to be reincarnated instead of resurrected, I want to see my clan one last time."

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old April 17th, 2023, 10:52 AM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: Goldenleaf

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Shimmerbird
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The star-speckled she-cat watched as Goldenleaf approached to state her case for reincarnation. It was, instead... disappointing to hear the reasoning. No wonder Brokenstar had been so upset if cats like this were getting reincarnated left and right.

"Loyalty is a trait of nearly every StarClan cat, Goldenleaf. That does not make you stand out. Neither does making mistakes. I was both, and yet I am still here. What makes you better than me? Better than everyone else who wants to be reincarnated? All you've shown so far is that you're plainly average and given us no reason to allow you a second chance."

Shimmerbird liked to think she was less harsh than the others. More compassionate. But it was hard when cats approached with reasoning like this.

@Octavia! @marshall @Starfall

Last edited by Ian; April 17th, 2023 at 10:52 AM.
Old April 17th, 2023, 03:57 PM
eternally tired

➵ pebblepool ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
// ➵ @Octavia! @Lillian @Starfall

pebblepools deadly yellow eyes stared down the she-cat that had dared approach the council. her star-filled pelt ruffled in disappointment in the plea she brought forth. pebblepool could maybe make a case to the rest of the council about her if she had any sort of personality but pebblepool wasn't able to sense any at all. pebblepool listened intently as shimmerbird brought her thoughts forward, thoughts that pebblepool very much agreed with.
"i simply don't see how any of that makes you unique goldenleaf! like come ON, you can't expect us to send a bore like you back down. what are you going down to accomplish really? wanting to 'see your clan again' is hardly a reason, you can do that perfectly well in the stars. to be honest, i can't see how reincarnation is worthy for one like you, and in that vein i agree with shimmerbird wholeheartedly. the cats in the afterlives that describe themselves like you reach close to the number of stars in the sky, so the fact you say you stand out is the only amusing thing about your argument. if we let every cat like you a second chance we might as well just send down half of the afterlives down as well, and i do hope you see how ridiculous that is." pebblepool let out an exasperated sigh, brokenstar was right. there was no benefit, no action, no NOTHING from letting bores like goldenleaf back into the clans.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; April 18th, 2023 at 08:22 AM.
Old April 17th, 2023, 04:22 PM
I am the reinforcements.

@marshall @Lillian @Starfall

Goldenleaf sighed. "Wait. Let me explain myself. I died at a young age - 16 moons, and was separated from my apprentices, my mate, and our unborn- at the time- kits. On the night of my death, I was hunting. I caught a big haul- a rabbit and some fish. But, I fell through the ice, into the cold water. I managed to get out, but I left behind the prey I had caught. I died from the cold." The golden tabby let out a shiver, remembering his icy demise. "Another point: when my mother Reedwhisker had told the whole clan her mate- my father- was a loner as well as a former RiverClanner. I stood by her when she said that, because it didn't matter who my father was. As long as he wasn't going to murder anyone, it didn't matter."

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw

Last edited by RavensCall; April 17th, 2023 at 04:28 PM. Reason: ooop wrong mention lmao
Old April 17th, 2023, 10:37 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Magpiewisp
@Octavia! , @marshall , @Lillian

The Tuxedo stepped forwards, he wasn't covered in stars, no. His soul belonged in that of the dark. Ears flicked as he listened to the sob story they told. The former medicine cat letting out a yawn. "I've killed cats who's lives were worth more than yours." he let out simply. "That's not worth having a second chance, you're not worth the effort. Everyone wants to see their loved ones again, you're no different than the rest who wish to see ones they want once more." he huffed.

Truly, just another sad cat who was truly best kept dead. They would bring nothing to the table, and he would pound that into their head.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old April 17th, 2023, 11:32 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Goldenleaf stared at the covenant, before averting his green gaze. "Please," He begged, "I promise I can do better. If you give me a second chance, I can promise you I will not disappoint. Or will you turn away cats begging at your doorstep, just as you always have? I know I may seem like just another face in the crowd, but I will give my all. To my family, to my clan, to whoever needs me. Just one. More. Chance. Please?" He paused before continuing. "I may have been groveling, but I am certainly not weak. I'm not just a background character in someone else's story. Not just someone you'd throw away once he breaks."
@marshall @Lillian @Starfall

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old April 18th, 2023, 09:18 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Shimmerbird
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The former Shield remained silent as Pebblepool and Magpiewisp both spoke their opinions, with Goldenleaf adding in his own pieces. She still remained unimpressed and was also quite confused about the last statement. "I've seen many promises made and then broken. You have given us no reason to send you back other than that you want another choice. Because of that, I will be voting not to allow your reincarnation."

Shimmerbird hoped that Goldenleaf would understand where she was coming from. Simply wanting a second chance at life, and then when they were questioned about it and spitting harsh words back was not the way to go about it.

@Octavia! @Starfall @marshall
Old April 19th, 2023, 10:40 PM
eternally tired

➵ pebblepool ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
// ➵ @Octavia! @Lillian @Starfall

"enough!" pebblepool boomed in an exasperated tone. pebblepool had to admit it was pretty funny when goldenleaf had the audacity to insult the afterlives as if she wasn't part of them herself. "your sob story has no flare, the fact you caught prey and stood up for your mother holds no weight. at LEAST phrase it to seem like more than it actually was." pebblepool was glad shimmerbird had half a mind to say no, the younger she-cat seemed to have some smarts to her, and pebblepool appreciated that. "i have no interest in sending you back down to the clans dear, as there'd be no real point. its clear you'd go back even in reincarnation and accomplish nothing, just as you did before. so i suppose for formality's sake, i reject your request." pebblepool pretty much knew what magpiewisp's response would be judging by his first words, but she looked over anyway to see what he had to say.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old April 20th, 2023, 12:32 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Magpiewisp
@Octavia! , @Lillian , @marshall

The tom sat and listened to the feline speak up once more, whining was really what he would chalk it up to. With a yawn the tom stood up and turned around. "I have no idea what you're talking about, whatever background...characters are. But you sure are something to behold. You truly believe you're worth the effort to bring back to life. How sad." a roll of his eyes.

"And it seems like I'm not being unreasonable in this, based off of the otehr two's responses. The answer is no. There's no value being held in bringing you back, you've brought nothing in life, and it seems as though you'll continue to bring nothing in death. You will not be being brought back to life it seems."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us