Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A rather... grim......
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 10:19 AM
May the 4th be with you!
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:17 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 10:14 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:09 AM
Resurrection Return
by blxze.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 10:04 AM

Old April 22nd, 2024, 03:32 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat Apprentice Applications

good luck all cannot wait to see who our next high rank is!!
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Old April 22nd, 2024, 03:35 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

good luck all!

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store

Last edited by alec; April 22nd, 2024 at 03:44 PM. Reason: edit cuz i cant spell???
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Good luck!!!

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

good luck all!!

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 22nd, 2024, 03:36 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Finally, you've given me
A reason to be strong
And we'll stand
Hand in hand
'Til the end

Despite the past mistakes we can't erase
A future that we can't escape
As long as I can always keep you safe
I've gotta be strong
So to your name
I'll fight through the pain

This world can
Beat me down a hundred times
But into the light I'll always rise
A lotus flower's so pure
Right up to the end
Until it blooms
A bright red

I can hear the lightning
There's not a song more frightening
And like a storm you can't control some things in this world
Not everything can be protected
I already know that

Good and evil, they will always want to intertwine
Our true nature hiding beneath the surface
Tell me why, tell me why, tell me why, tell me-
I don't need you
Like a wild flower growing tall
There is beauty in the way you live and thrive despite it all

This road is
Overgrown with deadly thorns
Like an endless night of violent storms
But for your sake, through all the twists and turns
I'll try to be brave
With only my love
I'm rising above

So, the real questions are, Why, Why, and most importantly, Why.
Why should Nightshard have the rank?

> While a new submission to the clan, Nightshard is one prickly girl, and she wont tolerate any disrespect to those of higher rank, no matter who they are. She has a rough shell, but is really truly kind once you get to know her.

> She's an openminded fellow, yet also stubborn, and will not change her point of view unless signifigant evidence or a very convincing argument is had.

> She's willing to take new knowledge if she believes it will be of use to her, or her clan.

Why Should you have the rank?

> I have a discord!

> Although I've had brief periods of inactivity, I try not to stay away for too long anymore.

> At this point in time, WCO needs dedicated people who stay and keep their roles for long periods of time, there's been too many RC rank changes within the past few months.

> OOC I'm fairly well aquainted with herbs and their uses in the Warrior Cats setting.

Why do you want the Rank?

> I've been here for 4 years, and I feel as if i've honed my abilities as sharp as they'll get without a rank of some kind.

> A person such as me, who's been here for 4 years, with a few, but scattered hiatuses, I can be trusted to keep the rank.

> My main cat at the moment, Duskpaw, I've had since september, and has gone missing once, and while i was taking a mental health break at that. Previously, i had another cat that I've had since 2020, Graytail (previously RC too so).

> I feel my knowledge and quick learning of new things will assist me in a new rank.

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.

Last edited by LostInTheOrchids; April 23rd, 2024 at 03:58 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2024, 03:37 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Much luck!!
Old April 22nd, 2024, 03:38 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

May i present to you,
(click for site)
Cloudheart is 32 moons so he is a bit on the older side but he is more than willing to be an apprentice. While he loves his warrior duties, his heart has always led him more towards healing since his injury as an apprentice. His mother was the former medicine cat of Shadowclan (Marigoldleap), so he has her to help him as well as Misty if he is chosen to follow this path. He wasn't born in Riverclan but he is Riverclan to the core and loyal to them on his life.

He is very strong willed and is one to follow his heart, and never give up. He lost nearly all his communication and mobility abilities when he got injured but he pushed through his rehabilitation and made it out on the other side as a strong and capable warrior, able to speak and walk again.

If asked on his outlook on life, Cloudheart would say he sees everything in a positive, optimistic manor. He believes everything happens for a reason and doesn't hold grudges. He isn't even mad at the warrior who injured him anymore. This helps him hold his ground in stressful situations.

If asked why he wants to be a medicine cat, he would say that he feels it is the right direction for him to go. His heart has been pulling him towards healing since he was born. It's in his family and it's in his heart to be a healer. He is very loving and caring which are great attributes for a medicine cat, because he will not get mad at anyone if they did anything stupid to get injured, and will keep a cool head in the heat of the moment of a tricky situation. He loves who he is and is happy and content the way things are now but he would love to help his clan by being a medicine cat apprentice

I do not personally have a discord account ATM but I will be getting it in August after I turn 13. However, I am extremely reachable through my brother's discord, as well as on site, though the message can get to me faster if someone messages him on discord and then he texts me. I have not been the most active member my entire time on site but I log on daily and reply to role-plays every 1-3 days, and can reply quicker if something is time sensitive for the most part. I don't have too many OCs which allows me to focus in on the few I have.

I have also been on site for 4 years and have a lot of experience and patience, which can help me work with newer members who may be confused about how to RP with a HR.
I love Cloudheart and he's been around for years, I've had him since he was born and RP'd him through everything that was thrown his way. He's a very important OC of mine and I'd love to have something like this be in his path. I will not let him fall inactive and he has not fallen inactive since joining Riverclan, so he/I won't just abandon the role if its given to us. (:
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Last edited by JackHunt_17; April 24th, 2024 at 08:19 AM.
Old April 22nd, 2024, 03:42 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

good luck everyone!

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old April 22nd, 2024, 03:51 PM
dream <3

Bump Policy: what's that? (aka anytime)
My Mood: Kingly

woohoo

NOTES
  • I currently have Discord.
  • I am uncomfortable with DETAILED kitting roleplays.
  • I have emetophobia and voreaphobia.
  • I have school and a crappy Chromebook, so I might have activity drops for like 1-2 days.
  • I plan to put 4+ hours into the role every week.
  • I have a HK in storage so I'll use that. (mostly because i don't want to have wasted 10,000kk-)
  • I have ADHD so I am easily forgetful and have a hard time writing long posts.
  • If Riverwhisper isn't chosen, I have a plot where he's killed set up. Nothing to do with him not being chosen, of course.

let me present riverwhisper!

this is in the form of an interview, so here is the guide:

Interviewer
Riverwhisper
brief personality overview
riverwhisper is a thoughtful, calm, and compassionate tom. he loves to help out his clan and just loves riverclan in general.

"Ok. So, I'm going to ask you some questions."
"Alright."
"So, what is your outlook on RiverClan's current situation, what with it's leadership?"
"Well, I'm sad that Birds stepped down, but she had too. She was clearly too sick to lead the Clan well. I just hope Fadingsun and Mistyshard can keep RiverClan together, for good."
"Understandable. RiverClan has had some... rough patches lately. So, next question. Do you think you'd make a good and reliable medicine cat to help put RiverClan back on its paws?"
"With training and practice, yes. All I want is to see RiverClan strong and secure, like a willow tree."

NOTE: Since this is an example, it may contain minor powerplay since it is not a roleplay. I am a very strict 'no powerplaying' enforcer.
~riverwhisper~
he/RC/MCA

Riverwhisper stretched. More herb lessons today. And he would teach some apprentices what he knew. "Mistyshard. Do you mind if I go and collect some herbs? I'll go near Haven Springs. I heard there's some marigold there." he called. Riverwhisper enjoyed being the RiverClan medicine cat apprentice. It made him feel like he could help his Clan- the best Clan in the forest- to be as strong as it once was.
-------------------------
The young medicine cat returned with herbs bundled in his jaws. He set them down at Mistyshard's paws. "I got marigold, tansy, watermint, and some borage." he said, listing the herbs. He purred as his mentor nodded in approval. "Good work." she said with pride in her eyes. "I've trained you well. And you learn so quickly." Riverwhisper ducked his head with embarrassment. "Only because I had the best mentor." he responded. "You've got bees in your brain," said Mistyshard good-humoredly.
------------------------
Riverwhisper smiled as the apprentices watched, starry-eyed when he taught them herbs. He finished, and one of the apprentices gasped in admiration. "Now, when you're warriors, and one of you gets a thorn in your pad, you'll know what to do." he concluded. He turned as he heard Mistyshard call his name. He padded into the medicine den. "Yes?" Riverwhisper asked. "Can you treat this kit who has a bellyache?" she mewed. Riverwhisper nodded. "Watermint or juniper berries." he meowed, listing all the possible treatments he could think of, and gave the kit those herbs when his mentor nodded approval. The kit bounced up and down. "I feel so much better! Thanks!" mewed the kit with a purr.

Dusklion (@/taillow)
"Riverwhisper, hm? Well I don't interact with the tom that much, but he's pretty bold. Fierce, I'd say. Could do without defendin' cats who don't deserve defendin', but hey at least he's loyal to RiverClan. That's a good start."

Seabreeze (@/Dolomedes)
"Riverwhisper? Well, I can't say that I have encountered him a whole lot, besides the meeting and then during a... less than savory hunting patrol. Wasn't his fault of course! He even seemed to be trying to help but it was something a bit too personal to heal with a few words. I think he has good intentions and tries to help out which is what this clan needs. An alright tom in my mind."

Relationships
See here!

More Interview!

Question/Layout Credit to @/JusticeRabbit (some things changed)

QUESTION 1
'Why do you want to be a medicine cat?'
"Well, I want to help RiverClan be strong. And I want to help my mate, who's expecting my kits."
QUESTION 2
'Would you be biased as a medicine cat?'
"Well, it depends. If a cat was the leader and was less sick than another cat, I would treat the other cat."
QUESTION 3
'Would you be active as a medicine cat?'
"Yes, absolutely. I would always make sure no patient went unhealed."
QUESTION 4
'Would you stay true to the warrior code?'
"Well, I'd be a medicine cat, and while we still have to follow the warrior code, some exceptions can be made, as in borders mean nothing to us. But other than that, yes."
QUESTION 5
'would you be honest and truthful?'
"Of course! Why shouldn't I? If I lie, a cat could die. Their blood would be on my paws..."
Question 6
'Would you tell other high ranks and medicine cats of the messages sent by StarClan?'
"Yes. But if it was a vision of the leader or deputy betraying the Clan, I wouldn't tell the one in the vision. I would get the other medicine cats and the high rank not in the vision."
QUESTION 7
'would you train an apprentice?'
"Why do you ask? Of course I would, once Mistyshard makes me a full med cat."
Question 8
'would you risk one cat to save another?'
"Hmm. It depends on if the cat is close to me or someone in power. Risks do have to be taken, after all."
Question 9
'would you learn herbs quickly?'
"It'd take me a while to get used to it, but I think so!"
QUESTION 10
'would you ever have a mate?'
"I already have a mate... does that mean I can't be the MCA?"
Question 11
'If a cat had been almost killed, and you found the fur of a clanmate in their claws and pelt, would you say something?'
"Yes. But if the cat who had tried to kill the other cat was a family member or friend... No. I'd always say something."
Question 12
'if you accidentally fed a cat yew berries or too much of the wrong herb, would you say something about it?'
"Yes. I'd feel terrible. I would never trust myself again."
QUESTION 13
'if a cat were to kill a family member, and then get sick or injured, would you take revenge on them?'
"They wouldn't be in the Clan if they broke the warrior code like that though? But I believe no cat should die, no matter the cat. Except maybe Bumblestar."
QUESTION 14
'if you were on an herb patrol, and came across a badger or fox den, what would you do?'
"I would run straight back to camp and report it to Fadingsun, and then prepare for any injuries. I would try to fight it if it came to camp because of my warrior skills.
QUESTION 15
'if a cat in the med den was attacked by a dog, badger, or fox, would you protect them?'
"Like the fox, dog or badger got into the med den? Yes. I would kill it to protect a patient."
QUESTION 16
"what if a cat tried to murder you?'
"Report them to the Fadingsun. Murder (or attempted murder) will not be tolerated in RiverClan."

QUESTION 17
'same question as above, except said cat is the leader?'
"Report them to the deputy. If there is no deputy, I will commune with StarClan to try to depose the leader."
QUESTION 18
'If a cat from another Clan came into the RiverClan medicine den because it was closer, would you purposefully not treat them as well as you could?'
"If the cat is from a Clan we are at war with, yes. But other than that, no."
QUESTION 19
'what if you got injured?'
"I would treat myself last. The Clan comes before me, always."
QUESTION 20
'If you caught a cat who had murdered someone, and they tried to give you "hush money", would you agree?'
"No. Why would I? That's a terrible thing to accept!"

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)

Last edited by forest; May 1st, 2024 at 10:06 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2024, 03:55 PM
hunting from the shadows.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

good luck!

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen