Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:11 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM

Old March 21st, 2024, 09:01 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: fizz has some fun || p

Quote:
Originally Posted by 57Mistyflower925 is sock View Post
Phoebe shot him a worried glance, her fur slightly bristling again. He keeps glancing at his jaw as if it's in pain...did he fall? Is that what that grunt was? She slowed her pace, knowing that it didn't matter anyway. Fizz was nearly on top of the ball at this point.
Fizz
he/him

He was so focused on winning the game that he hadn't noticed Phoebe slowing down. The ball was right there, he almost had it! Just a few more steps! One more leap! Fizz leaped into the air, paws outstretched towards the ball. He landed right next to the ball, and triumphantly placed one paw on top of it. Panting and grinning, he turned back to face Phoebe. Who was... pretty far away, actually. She'd been running so fast earlier, why was she all the way back there? Whatever, he'd won, who cared!? The rush of victory, however, didn't distract him from the little fists that seemed to be banging on his head at the moment. But he didn't want to stop playing...! He wanted to stay out here forever! When he was playing, he could focus all of his thoughts and energy on that. He didn't have to think about pain, sadness, anger, Jesper- Fizz shook his head (bad idea) and looked back at Phoebe.

(bahaha i love drama)

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old March 21st, 2024, 09:14 AM
mayo critic

Bump Policy: ...Wat?
My Mood: Yeehaw

Phoebe blinked the worry out of her eyes as Fizz looked back at her.
"Are you okay?" She blurted, unable to keep the concern out of her mind. "Your jaw looks a little...red."
Argh, Phoebe! He's never going to want to be your friend now! Not when you're acting like his mom! But he looks really hurt. And he looked sad again for a moment there...maybe he needs someone looking out for him. Even if he doesn't want it.
She puffed out her chest, her eyes firm with resolve. Yes, that's what I'll do, she decided.
Old March 21st, 2024, 10:00 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Quote:
Phoebe blinked the worry out of her eyes as Fizz looked back at her.
"Are you okay?" She blurted, unable to keep the concern out of her mind. "Your jaw looks a little...red."
Argh, Phoebe! He's never going to want to be your friend now! Not when you're acting like his mom! But he looks really hurt. And he looked sad again for a moment there...maybe he needs someone looking out for him. Even if he doesn't want it.
She puffed out her chest, her eyes firm with resolve. Yes, that's what I'll do, she decided.
Fizz
he/him

Fizz frowned, darting his tongue out to lick his lips. He was met with a coppery, metallic taste: blood. Well, great. Now Phoebe would be all over him, and he would have to stop playing his game. He huffed indignantly, plopping down into a sitting position. "I told you, I'm fine," he said firmly, tail flicking in the grass behind him. There, he said he was fine. So he was. Now they could play again, right? For lack of anything else to do, he stood up and paced back and forth in front of the ball, watching his paws.

Old March 21st, 2024, 10:32 AM
mayo critic

Phoebe narrowed her eyes. "You're not fine," she said firmly. "You're far from it. Let me help you, and then we can play some more." She tipped her head to the side, her green gaze hardening. "You did say I can choose when we stop. How about instead we just take a break." She took a step toward him, hoping he would let her help him.
Old March 21st, 2024, 10:56 AM
don't eat me

Quote:
Phoebe narrowed her eyes. "You're not fine," she said firmly. "You're far from it. Let me help you, and then we can play some more." She tipped her head to the side, her green gaze hardening. "You did say I can choose when we stop. How about instead we just take a break." She took a step toward him, hoping he would let her help him.
Fizz
he/him

Ugh, he did say that, didn't he! Fizz stared angrily at the bright ball behind him, swiping his tongue along his lips again. He was fine, couldn't she see? He just wanted to play. Well... Phoebe had said they could play after this. Fizz's blue hues turned back to face the she-cat. He was silent for a moment, and hadn't even noticed that he'd stopped pacing. Unfortunately, he couldn't see any way out of this except for talking to Phoebe, so... she won. "Fffffffine," he said indignantly, sitting down again and curling his tail over his paws.

Old March 21st, 2024, 11:51 AM
mayo critic

Ha! I win! Fizz listened to me! I should be firm more often. It works. Phoebe shook out her fur. "Is your jaw okay? It looks like it's bleeding," She commented once he sat down. Of course it's not okay! It is bleeding! She chastened herself. Her whiskers twitched. She needed Fizz to believe, to know she was his caring friend, not his mother or his doctor.

Last edited by 57Mistyflower925 is sock; March 21st, 2024 at 11:51 AM.
Old March 21st, 2024, 12:00 PM
don't eat me

Quote:
Ha! I win! Fizz listened to me! I should be firm more often. It works. Phoebe shook out her fur. "Is your jaw okay? It looks like it's bleeding," She commented once he sat down. Of course it's not okay! It is bleeding! She chastened herself. Her whiskers twitched. She needed Fizz to believe, to know she was his caring friend, not his mother or his doctor.
Fizz
he/him

If he told the truth, she wouldn't let him play. He knew that. Besides, he was fine. He'd told her. He'd told himself. He'd told Jesper. "It's fine, fine. Fine." Fizz meowed, staring at Phoebe with an unfocused, deadpan expression which was very unlike his usual Cheshire grin. His tail flopped erratically behind him. He wanted this to be over quickly. He wanted to get back to the game.

Old March 21st, 2024, 12:58 PM
mayo critic

So he's lying. That much is obvious, Phoebe thought ruefully. "If you clean the blood off your jaw, we can keep playing," Phoebe meowed, trying to keep her voice light and firm at the same time. It was hard. "Deal?" She added brightly, tipping her head to the side. Her tail thumped the ground like a dog's as she held Fizz's gaze.
Old March 21st, 2024, 01:01 PM
don't eat me

Quote:
So he's lying. That much is obvious, Phoebe thought ruefully. "If you clean the blood off your jaw, we can keep playing," Phoebe meowed, trying to keep her voice light and firm at the same time. It was hard. "Deal?" She added brightly, tipping her head to the side. Her tail thumped the ground like a dog's as she held Fizz's gaze.
Fizz
he/him

Fizz nodded, brightening up when Phoebe told him they would get back to the game soon. "Okay!" he meowed happily, bringing a paw to his mouth in order to groom himself.

Old March 21st, 2024, 01:23 PM
mayo critic

Phoebe sighed, relaxing. Being in charge is hard. Getting cats to listen to me is hard. But it's worth it, for the most part. She wrapped her tail around her paws as she watched Fizz. He's not looking at me. This is my chance. She stopped a half second before her plan was in motion. What if Fizz sees me and stops taking care of himself? What if he gets hurt? I can't have my second friend ever get hurt!! So she waited until Fizz was almost done. Then Phoebe silently crept in a wide circle around him to get to the ball.

Last edited by 57Mistyflower925 is sock; March 21st, 2024 at 01:23 PM.