Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
- Raven the confident...
by Epiales
Last post by squidz
Today 10:54 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 10:51 AM
Mourning Ruins
by pidgeon
Last post by paris
Today 10:50 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by hades.
Today 10:47 AM
my sister's keeper...
by taillow
Last post by starry
Today 10:37 AM

Old August 10th, 2017, 10:00 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default SC MENTOR FINDER V 2.0

Since I don't know what happened to my other mentor finder for my four kits, I'll make a new one! YOUR CAT MUST BE AFFILIATED WITH SHADOWCLAN, AND LIVE IN SHADOWCLAN.
Closed!
Open the spoilers for colorful descriptions ^^

Owlkit is very confident and expert on sneaking. As swift and silent as an owl, Owlkit stalks other cats' tails, and pounces! Of course, she is always scolded. If you read everything so far, put Owlkit is a ninja in the Other section. Owlkit is the one who takes care of her mother when she is down, and is very motherly as she grows. When she is older, she will definitely want kits of her own.
REQUIREMENTS FOR MENTOR: Must be serious and stealthy. Owlkit is often too rambunctious for her own good, and hopes to be the best tracker and stalker in all of ShadowClan.

Hollykitis the weakest and the runt of his entire litter. He is very cowardly and nervous of most things, but he secretly wants to prove himself as a warrior. If you read everything so far put Hollykit is a spooky cat in the Other section Despite his fear of hurting others, Hollykit wishes he could be stronger than all three of his litter mates.
REQUIREMENTS FOR MENTOR: Must be confident and patient! Hollykit is a slow learner and definately not the strongest cat! However, Hollykit is a thinker. A confident mentor might boost his confidence.

Willowkit and Berrykit are twins, but are also polar opposites. Willowkit is gentle and kind, and Berrykit is snobbish and rude. Willowkit loves helping others and putting others before herself, while Berrykit would rather save his own hide. Willowkit want to be a good hunter, and Berrykit wants to be a good fighter. If you read everything so far, put Willow trees are cool and Berries are sweet in the Other section. These two never get along, but still love each other.
REQUIREMENTS FOR MENTOR (Willow): Must be strong and able to teach her to not to be too nice. Willowkit is too kind towards enemies and often tries to talk it out with them. This leads to her getting injured.
REQUIREMENTS FOR MENTOR (Berry): Must be able to set him on the right path, and keep him from being too arrogant and narcissistic as he grows. Berrykit needs to learn to help others more than himself, and show respect to the older, and more experienced warriors.Berrykit is taken!

FORM W/LINK

NAME W/LINK:
RP EXAMPLE:
PLOT IDEAS:
OTHER:

FORM W/O LINK

NAME:
APPEARANCE:
PERSONALITY:
RP EXAMPLE:
PLOT IDEAS:
OTHER:

Last edited by Role; August 15th, 2017 at 09:14 PM.
Old August 10th, 2017, 11:10 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Default Re: SC MENTOR FINDER V 2.0

(Also, do not quote these posts, mention me!)
Old August 11th, 2017, 02:25 AM

My Mood: Inspired

NAME: Deerstep
APPEARANCE:
He has large, almond shaped, hazel eyes. He has broad shoulders and a large fluffy chest. He has large paws, with strong sturdy claws. He has a long, fluffy tail. He is a rather tall Tom, with a muscular physique. He has a creamy base coat, with an overlaying brown tabby markings. He has pale cream tabby patches along his body and face, and has two white socks on his front paws, as well as a white tail tip.

PERSONALITY:
+Diligent, Reliable, Resourceful+
He works hard as a warrior, providing for the clan. He can always be counted on to carry out orders given to him. He has retained much knowledge about hunting and fighting and has a good read on most cats, and uses that knowledge to fix problems and issues.

=Sensible, Loyal, Courteous=
He makes his decisions based on reasoning, and hardly ever makes snap decisions. He likes to weigh the pros and cons to doing something. He is extremely loyal to Shadowclan, and will flow the leaders orders without much questioning. He treats everyone politely, even if he doesn't particularly like them.

-Stubborn, Ruthless, Cynical-
Once he has made a decision, he will not budge. If he truly believes that he is right, there is no changing his mind. He holds everyone to the same standard as himself. He will kill in battle if he feels it necessary, which more often than not isn't out of self defense. He believes that every cat is motivated for themselves rather than out of the goodness of their hearts.

RP EXAMPLE:

Flamewhiskers took the last bite of the bird he'd chosen for his morning fresh-kill. He had been up since the sun had risen this morning and had already gone on an early morning patrol. He was ready to get training his apprentice for the day. He rested his amber gaze on the apprentice and watched as Dustpaw exited the den. Flamewhiskers stood up, shaking the dirt from his ginger pelt. He padded over to the fresh-kill pile and picked up a mouse for Dustpaw.

"Dustpaw." He meowed, slightly muffled, around the mouse. He padded over to him, and dropped the mouse at his paws. "Eat this, you're going to need your strength today." Flamewhiskers had felt that since they were staying with another clan that the apprentices and the warriors needed to push themselves harder than the Riverclan cats. And Starclan be damned if his apprentice wasn't going to be the hardest working.

PLOT IDEAS:
Not really a plot idea, but Deerstep has a bit more traditional view on she-cats, and he thinks that they need to bear at least one litter for the clan other wise they aren't doing their job. He'll be a good mentor for Owlkit, but he will definitely urge her to take a mate and have kits as she grows. He is an excellent fighter and hunter, and will be good at getting Owlkit to be more serious. I could see him maybe even being fatherly toward her.

OTHER:

Owlkit is a ninja

@Role

Last edited by Bunnyburns36; August 11th, 2017 at 02:26 AM. Reason: Forgot to @ you!
Old August 11th, 2017, 09:45 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnyburns36 View Post
NAME: Deerstep
APPEARANCE:
He has large, almond shaped, hazel eyes. He has broad shoulders and a large fluffy chest. He has large paws, with strong sturdy claws. He has a long, fluffy tail. He is a rather tall Tom, with a muscular physique. He has a creamy base coat, with an overlaying brown tabby markings. He has pale cream tabby patches along his body and face, and has two white socks on his front paws, as well as a white tail tip.

PERSONALITY:
+Diligent, Reliable, Resourceful+
He works hard as a warrior, providing for the clan. He can always be counted on to carry out orders given to him. He has retained much knowledge about hunting and fighting and has a good read on most cats, and uses that knowledge to fix problems and issues.

=Sensible, Loyal, Courteous=
He makes his decisions based on reasoning, and hardly ever makes snap decisions. He likes to weigh the pros and cons to doing something. He is extremely loyal to Shadowclan, and will flow the leaders orders without much questioning. He treats everyone politely, even if he doesn't particularly like them.

-Stubborn, Ruthless, Cynical-
Once he has made a decision, he will not budge. If he truly believes that he is right, there is no changing his mind. He holds everyone to the same standard as himself. He will kill in battle if he feels it necessary, which more often than not isn't out of self defense. He believes that every cat is motivated for themselves rather than out of the goodness of their hearts.

RP EXAMPLE:

Flamewhiskers took the last bite of the bird he'd chosen for his morning fresh-kill. He had been up since the sun had risen this morning and had already gone on an early morning patrol. He was ready to get training his apprentice for the day. He rested his amber gaze on the apprentice and watched as Dustpaw exited the den. Flamewhiskers stood up, shaking the dirt from his ginger pelt. He padded over to the fresh-kill pile and picked up a mouse for Dustpaw.

"Dustpaw." He meowed, slightly muffled, around the mouse. He padded over to him, and dropped the mouse at his paws. "Eat this, you're going to need your strength today." Flamewhiskers had felt that since they were staying with another clan that the apprentices and the warriors needed to push themselves harder than the Riverclan cats. And Starclan be damned if his apprentice wasn't going to be the hardest working.

PLOT IDEAS:
Not really a plot idea, but Deerstep has a bit more traditional view on she-cats, and he thinks that they need to bear at least one litter for the clan other wise they aren't doing their job. He'll be a good mentor for Owlkit, but he will definitely urge her to take a mate and have kits as she grows. He is an excellent fighter and hunter, and will be good at getting Owlkit to be more serious. I could see him maybe even being fatherly toward her.

OTHER:

Owlkit is a ninja

@Role
Okay but I'm just gonna accept this because deerstep is literally perfect for Owlkit's mentor
Old August 11th, 2017, 12:53 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Okay but I'm just gonna accept this because deerstep is literally perfect for Owlkit's mentor
Awesome! I can roleplay whenever you want. :3
Old August 11th, 2017, 06:58 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnyburns36 View Post
Awesome! I can roleplay whenever you want. :3
Alright! I just have to get three more mentors for the other three :3
Old August 11th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

@Role

NAME: Palegleam

APPEARANCE: Boop

PERSONALITY: Palegleam is a calm and patient she-cat, fiercely loyal to her Clan with a strong sense of right and wrong. She will always listen to her morality, while doing her best to serve her Clan. Her fatal weakness is that if someone in her Clan goes against what she believes to be right, she'll panic and stop acting like herself entirely.
She would be determined to keep Berrykit on the right path and help him realise that being moral often means putting others before yourself.

RP EXAMPLE:
Palegleam padded out into the clearing, looking around curiously. Today was her first day of training with Berrypaw; second if you counted the tour of the territory she took him on yesterday. She wondered briefly whether she should eat before leaving, but eventually decided to wait until after training so that she could build up an appetite.

She trotted over to the apprentices' den and poked her head inside, peering around for her new apprentice. "Berrypaw? Are you in here?"

PLOT IDEAS: Perhaps Berrypaw would start to become too ambitious? Something along those lines, leading to a sort of confrontation between mentor and apprentice.

Berries are sweet

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"

Last edited by bobtail; August 11th, 2017 at 07:30 PM.
Old August 11th, 2017, 08:26 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post
@Role

NAME: Palegleam

APPEARANCE: Boop

PERSONALITY: Palegleam is a calm and patient she-cat, fiercely loyal to her Clan with a strong sense of right and wrong. She will always listen to her morality, while doing her best to serve her Clan. Her fatal weakness is that if someone in her Clan goes against what she believes to be right, she'll panic and stop acting like herself entirely.
She would be determined to keep Berrykit on the right path and help him realise that being moral often means putting others before yourself.

RP EXAMPLE:
Palegleam padded out into the clearing, looking around curiously. Today was her first day of training with Berrypaw; second if you counted the tour of the territory she took him on yesterday. She wondered briefly whether she should eat before leaving, but eventually decided to wait until after training so that she could build up an appetite.

She trotted over to the apprentices' den and poked her head inside, peering around for her new apprentice. "Berrypaw? Are you in here?"

PLOT IDEAS: Perhaps Berrypaw would start to become too ambitious? Something along those lines, leading to a sort of confrontation between mentor and apprentice.

Berries are sweet
Accepted! ^^
Old August 11th, 2017, 08:35 PM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Accepted! ^^
Hooray! I'm free to roleplay anytime, so just let me know when I'm needed.

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"

Last edited by bobtail; August 11th, 2017 at 08:35 PM.
Old August 11th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post
Hooray! I'm free to roleplay anytime, so just let me know when I'm needed.
Okie dokie!
I'll have to wait for Holly and Willow to get mentors first. :3