Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 02:11 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 02:11 PM

Old February 18th, 2023, 12:49 PM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: The New League: Roleplay [Revived!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafspeaker View Post
~~Ciara~~

{ Open }

Ciara sighed, sitting on a tree nearby the New League Tower. She knew her power wasn't normal. She knew her life as a New League Member hopes were for nothing. Moving quickly, the assassin leaped off the tree and ran back to the city before anybody could spot her. She clenched her fingers, thinking about a life she could have had. But those rules were just so stupid... She couldn't follow those things... It was just so dumb... Stop for a moment, Ciara... It's your life... She walked through the streets, not knowing what to do.

Stanley Watts- he/him, The City

His radio beeped, he sighed, put his food away and took the radio "Stanley listening, what is happening?" a voice, deformed at the other side of the line, responded, "Stanley Watts, direct yourself outside of the New League Tower, pick Tavor Hike and patrol in the city, over..." he putted his balaclava back on his hand and took his gun, he stood up and headed outside, he went out, two guards were guarding the entrance, he approached the two and said "Tavor, you have order to come with me for a patrol...", the other just nodded and followed him, they soon disappeard in the crowd of peoples walking there, about ten minutes after the start of the patrol, as the second guard was checking something with a passerby, Stanley watched the surroundings when he spotted someone different, a girl with a different appearance, he patted the shoulder of the other who turned around and immediately saw the reason of the call, they both advanced toward the girl position, two silhouettes dressed in grey, with bulletproof vests and helmets, holding their guns in their hands, Stanley easily followed the girl, different in the crowd, he just hoped the other wouldn't see them...
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old February 18th, 2023, 12:56 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteDawn View Post

His radio beeped, he sighed, put his food away and took the radio "Stanley listening, what is happening?" a voice, deformed at the other side of the line, responded, "Stanley Watts, direct yourself outside of the New League Tower, pick Tavor Hike and patrol in the city, over..." he putted his balaclava back on his hand and took his gun, he stood up and headed outside, he went out, two guards were guarding the entrance, he approached the two and said "Tavor, you have order to come with me for a patrol...", the other just nodded and followed him, they soon disappeard in the crowd of peoples walking there, about ten minutes after the start of the patrol, as the second guard was checking something with a passerby, Stanley watched the surroundings when he spotted someone different, a girl with a different appearance, he patted the shoulder of the other who turned around and immediately saw the reason of the call, they both advanced toward the girl position, two silhouettes dressed in grey, with bulletproof vests and helmets, holding their guns in their hands, Stanley easily followed the girl, different in the crowd, he just hoped the other wouldn't see them...
~~Ciara~~

Ciara felt someone following her as she walked through the city. She kept glancing around, her katana in her hands, waiting for someone to jump out as she walked on. "Who's there?" She hissed, looking around, not letting her guard down.

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old February 18th, 2023, 04:13 PM
When day breaks

Quote:
~~Ciara~~

Ciara felt someone following her as she walked through the city. She kept glancing around, her katana in her hands, waiting for someone to jump out as she walked on. "Who's there?" She hissed, looking around, not letting her guard down.

And crap, they were detected, there was no time for the stealth now, he raised his and indicated to move quickly and with guns up, he raised his guns, putting an eye on near the sight as he walked, his gun up, Tavor was following him as they were walking along a wall, a voice came out of a street, followed by the scraping of a sword beeing drawn from a scabbard, the two guards stopped, they better don't approach for a melee contact, suddenly Stanley had an idea, he asked with signs if Tavor could give him a rock or something, the second nodded and gave a spheric rock to him, Stanley smiled, the idea was perfect, he approached at the corner, and came out for a second, throwing the rock screaming "FLASHBANG OUT!" he waited two seconds, hoping that the effect would be great, and completely came out, followed by the second guard, guns up, the New League symbol painted on the side of their helmet...
The skies are gone.
This red sun...
When day breaks...
Old February 18th, 2023, 04:24 PM
error in the code

Quote:

And crap, they were detected, there was no time for the stealth now, he raised his and indicated to move quickly and with guns up, he raised his guns, putting an eye on near the sight as he walked, his gun up, Tavor was following him as they were walking along a wall, a voice came out of a street, followed by the scraping of a sword beeing drawn from a scabbard, the two guards stopped, they better don't approach for a melee contact, suddenly Stanley had an idea, he asked with signs if Tavor could give him a rock or something, the second nodded and gave a spheric rock to him, Stanley smiled, the idea was perfect, he approached at the corner, and came out for a second, throwing the rock screaming "FLASHBANG OUT!" he waited two seconds, hoping that the effect would be great, and completely came out, followed by the second guard, guns up, the New League symbol painted on the side of their helmet...
~~Ciara~~

Ciara heard voices and footsteps nearby her, and she stopped walking, looking around, when a loud scream came from her right and something blurred past her vision, making her yelp and fall over. She quickly regained her balance and saw two men. She swung her katana in an arc, glaring at the two men. "You are New League Guards, aren't you?" She hissed. "What do you want with me?" Ciara kept her guard up, hand gripping her weapon tightly.

◺--------------◿
Old February 18th, 2023, 04:41 PM
When day breaks

Quote:
~~Ciara~~

Ciara heard voices and footsteps nearby her, and she stopped walking, looking around, when a loud scream came from her right and something blurred past her vision, making her yelp and fall over. She quickly regained her balance and saw two men. She swung her katana in an arc, glaring at the two men. "You are New League Guards, aren't you?" She hissed. "What do you want with me?" Ciara kept her guard up, hand gripping her weapon tightly.

He backed up when the katana swung in front of him, still aiming at the girl, who the hell was she? He responded at her questions "Yes we are New League guards, what we want? Put your weapon away, only heroes and restricted personnel can use them, and identify yourself..." a sharp, and professional response, they were two, they had guns, however in front of them was maybe a heavily armed hostile, which had maybe a superpower, they had to be very careful....
The skies are gone.
This red sun...
When day breaks...
Old February 18th, 2023, 04:56 PM
error in the code

Quote:

He backed up when the katana swung in front of him, still aiming at the girl, who the hell was she? He responded at her questions "Yes we are New League guards, what we want? Put your weapon away, only heroes and restricted personnel can use them, and identify yourself..." a sharp, and professional response, they were two, they had guns, however in front of them was maybe a heavily armed hostile, which had maybe a superpower, they had to be very careful....
~~Ciara~~

Ciara growled at the two men, aiming guns at her. She slowly put her katana back behind her back with her two knives. Strapped to her skirt belt were a pair of karambits. She held her hands up, her right electric blue eye glaring at the two New League Guards, her left eye scarred over. "My name is Ciara." She hissed, her voice still angry.

◺--------------◿
Old February 19th, 2023, 12:33 PM
When day breaks

Quote:
~~Ciara~~

Ciara growled at the two men, aiming guns at her. She slowly put her katana back behind her back with her two knives. Strapped to her skirt belt were a pair of karambits. She held her hands up, her right electric blue eye glaring at the two New League Guards, her left eye scarred over. "My name is Ciara." She hissed, her voice still angry.

He kept his weapon raised, but gave an look to Tavor, the other shook negatively the head, they haven't apparently ever heard the name, Stanley turned his head back at Ciara and asked "Are you soemone who work for the New League?"
The skies are gone.
This red sun...
When day breaks...
Old February 19th, 2023, 12:51 PM
error in the code

Quote:

He kept his weapon raised, but gave an look to Tavor, the other shook negatively the head, they haven't apparently ever heard the name, Stanley turned his head back at Ciara and asked "Are you soemone who work for the New League?"
~~Ciara~~

Ciara was a battle-hardened assassin who never can follow the rules without making expectations for herself. She kept her guard up as she kept her hands in the air, not taking her glare off the two guards. "No, I do not work for the New League." Whatever would get her out of this situation faster, she would do.

◺--------------◿
Old February 19th, 2023, 03:26 PM
When day breaks

Quote:
~~Ciara~~

Ciara was a battle-hardened assassin who never can follow the rules without making expectations for herself. She kept her guard up as she kept her hands in the air, not taking her glare off the two guards. "No, I do not work for the New League." Whatever would get her out of this situation faster, she would do.

They instantly took three steps back, Stanley took of the gun security, ready to shoot if something will go wrong, a second click next to him signaled the same thing for the second guard, even without the katana, the girl seemed to be strong enough to easily defeat them both, he tightened the grip on the gun and placed the sight in front of his eye, more faster he respond, less danger they could have, however, he still didn't knew what her power was, she didn't seemed normal... he'd asked, carefully and with a concentrated voice "For who are you working then?"
The skies are gone.
This red sun...
When day breaks...
Old February 19th, 2023, 03:49 PM
error in the code

Quote:

They instantly took three steps back, Stanley took of the gun security, ready to shoot if something will go wrong, a second click next to him signaled the same thing for the second guard, even without the katana, the girl seemed to be strong enough to easily defeat them both, he tightened the grip on the gun and placed the sight in front of his eye, more faster he respond, less danger they could have, however, he still didn't knew what her power was, she didn't seemed normal... he'd asked, carefully and with a concentrated voice "For who are you working then?"
~~Ciara~~

Ciara smiled wickedly when the two men took three steps back. She kept her hands up. Her eyes narrowed when the guns were raised at her again. Her hands went down slightly, her right hand reaching for her katana when the man put his eye into the sight part of the gun, but she didn't grab it. "I will warn you, don't you dare try to imitate or provoke me, that is a very bad idea. I work for no one but myself." Ciara growled angrily.

◺--------------◿