Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 12:40 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:39 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM

Old January 16th, 2017, 11:18 AM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Ivymask padded twords the new leader, nothing but honor and respect gleamed in his blue hues, his paws tingled wit his excitement knowing that he was helping his clan, even in his after life "You may not remember me, we only crossed paths once or twice,but my name is Ivymask." he stated, a soft smile plastered on his face, he took one step closer to the molly so they were only a mouse length apart "Some consider the Truth an awful thing, hurting others in it wake, but it is more than that, as I am sure you will find out as you lead. The pain of Truth will only last a moment, but the wisdom and experience it gives you will last a life's time, use that experience to lead Shadowclan forward." he said gently, he lifted his head slightly to touch noses with the new leader, "With this life I give you Truth, never be dishonest with your clan, for the truth will always prevail." he said, pulling back a few moments later, he dipped his head and gave her one last smile before he turned to go join his comerads, joy blossomed in his heart, happy for the fact he was able to help his clan, that he was able to give it a little push forward, even if it was a little push, it meant the world to the Siamese.
Halestar nodded and smiled faintly at the Siamese, her floofy tail flicking as she listened. 'Truth...' she thought to herself. 'I need to keep that with me and hold anyone accountable, including myself, to the truth.' She took a small breath and let the life sink into her. The new leader smiled faintly and looked at the remaining cats.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old January 16th, 2017, 12:12 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: The Starcave

Hollyflower stepped up a feeling of duty filling her chest," I am Hollyflower, you may not know me though. I give you a life of duty, use it wisely to guide your clanmates and help them know there duty in the clan." she placed her nose on Halestar's nose knowing she'd see her sisters death quietly she murmured," Keep an eye on my grandkid, Elmkit, he doesn't know where his duty lies."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 16th, 2017, 12:31 PM
The Lord Doitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
Hollyflower stepped up a feeling of duty filling her chest," I am Hollyflower, you may not know me though. I give you a life of duty, use it wisely to guide your clanmates and help them know there duty in the clan." she placed her nose on Halestar's nose knowing she'd see her sisters death quietly she murmured," Keep an eye on my grandkid, Elmkit, he doesn't know where his duty lies."
Halestorm nodded and smiled faintly, "I will. Thank you." she mewed, green eyes watching the other cat as she let the life sink into her. She glanced at the other cats, waiting for one of them to step forward. The leader wanted this so badly, and she promised herself she would keep her duty strong until the day she must pass. Her tail stood still for a moment before flicking softly again and curling at the tip.

Old January 16th, 2017, 12:46 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

A quite small apprentice, perhaps even the smallest of the nine cats gathered, stood slightly behind the others. Her fur shined of the stars she had joined at nine moons, and yet she still looked like a tiny wolfcub. As she peered at the others, she guessed it was her turn to give a life. It was so odd to her. She had always thought she would live to become a great warrior and do lots of good for her clan. But instead, she had died in a bloody border skirmish.
And now, she was doing good for her clan anyway. Giving a life to a new leader was something she’d never thought she’d end up doing. A great honor. Something that made her feel slightly okay with having died for her clan the way she had.
Stepping forward, she walked to stand in front of the soon-to-be leader. The young cat still had her many markings of battle, the bite marks in her throat clearly visible even though she tried to keep her neck so that they did not show. It was simply impossible.
Greetings. I am Wolfpaw, and as an apprentice of ShadowClan I was known for working the hardest and following the warrior code to my last breath.” She began, trying to look as confident as she could, when in truth she was nervous.
With this life I give you the ability to live by the warrior code with no flaws. Use it well, and it might save many conflicts with the other clans, and unloyal clanmates
She said, reaching up to touch noses with the maine coon, having to stretch her legs, and showing all her scars as she did so, to reach the nose of Halestorm. She silently begged to the higher authorities in StarClan that she would not look like a complete fool with her tiny size, trying to reach up to the much bigger cat.
Old January 16th, 2017, 05:07 PM
The Lord Doitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
A quite small apprentice, perhaps even the smallest of the nine cats gathered, stood slightly behind the others. Her fur shined of the stars she had joined at nine moons, and yet she still looked like a tiny wolfcub. As she peered at the others, she guessed it was her turn to give a life. It was so odd to her. She had always thought she would live to become a great warrior and do lots of good for her clan. But instead, she had died in a bloody border skirmish.
And now, she was doing good for her clan anyway. Giving a life to a new leader was something she’d never thought she’d end up doing. A great honor. Something that made her feel slightly okay with having died for her clan the way she had.
Stepping forward, she walked to stand in front of the soon-to-be leader. The young cat still had her many markings of battle, the bite marks in her throat clearly visible even though she tried to keep her neck so that they did not show. It was simply impossible.
Greetings. I am Wolfpaw, and as an apprentice of ShadowClan I was known for working the hardest and following the warrior code to my last breath.” She began, trying to look as confident as she could, when in truth she was nervous.
With this life I give you the ability to live by the warrior code with no flaws. Use it well, and it might save many conflicts with the other clans, and unloyal clanmates
She said, reaching up to touch noses with the maine coon, having to stretch her legs, and showing all her scars as she did so, to reach the nose of Halestorm. She silently begged to the higher authorities in StarClan that she would not look like a complete fool with her tiny size, trying to reach up to the much bigger cat.
The new leader looked at the young apprentice, a small frown on her face. This apprentice had seen too much and was taken to StarClan far too early... Though the thoughts that made her pity the small cat were great, she brushed them away and gave a slight smile to Wolfpaw. "Thank you." She mewed gently, like a queen talking to her kits. Halestar leaned down and touched noses with the apprentice, feeling the life flow through her.

Old January 16th, 2017, 05:36 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

A cream pine brown, and mottled starry tabby watched the cats give their lives, while thinking about was about to happen. He was going to give the new leader a new life. Indeed, a very, exciting thing, in his extended life. Eyes warm, he nodded to Wolfpaw, before stepping up, chin held high, proud look in his optics, but a kind one, nonetheless. It's time... "Hello, Halestar..." Blizzardpaw mewed, bounding out of the shadows, like a Dark Forest cat, leaping out to kill.

But, his eyes show with a purpose, kindness, and a great amount of compassion. "I, am Blizzardpaw, a former ee supporter, from not so long ago, ambitious, and full of hate." The apprentice paused for a moment, before continuing, eyes filled with warmth. So nervous... "But, my honor to my clan, and realization, changed that, and I became a better cat in my last days. And, with this life, I give you honor, always sacrifice yourself for your family, and your clan, no matter the cost. Some sacrifices are harder than others, but always pull through." He touched noses with Halestar, before stepping back, sorrow filling in his voice as he gave him the life. Memories of his past self, went through his mind as he spoke again. "It was something I only had at the last moment.." Blizzardpaw mewed, quite calmly, sadness dripping from his mouth, before leaping back into the shadows quite swiftly, filled with energy, and success. Oh how far I've gone... The starry filled tom thought, he had already accepted his death, and he would stay in peace for eternity, for now.

Last edited by seasalt; January 16th, 2017 at 07:40 PM.
Old January 17th, 2017, 05:17 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

(Just gonna post this now so i'm not late due to the lack of wifi I have)
Crimsontiger sat amongst the other seven cats beside her. She would be the one to give the last life. She waited patiently, her tail curled neatly around her paws. She had already given a life to another leader (Russetstar). This was going to be her second one. The former warrior had given RiverClan's leader the life of forgiveness, though this time, she had something different in mind. Crimsontiger watched as Blizzardpaw stepped back to join the ranks of StarClan cats again and then she stepped forward.

"Greetings Halestar", Crimsontiger said with a warm tone of voice, giving Halestar a small smile. "I don't know if you'd know me, but I was part of ShadowClan before my death in the liberation", Crimsontiger continued. The ShadowClan liberation was the thing that had killed her and her best friend at the young age of 13 moons. They had fallen at the paws of each other. Although, the she cat didn't blame Grousestar, she didn't blame Blazingnight, she blamed no one but herself. Still, the past was in the past, all she could do was hope her friend would forgive her. "Through your journey as a leader, you'll be faced with difficult decisions, problems, the truth, and many other bumps along the way. You'll need to have the strength to pull you and your clan through all these problems, you must stay strong even if sacrifices need to be made for your clan" , Crimsontiger said. She paused for a moment before continuing. "With this life, I give you strength. No matter how hard things may get, you must stay strong for your clan", The starry pelted cat said in a quiet voice. She reached forward and pressed her nose gently to Halestar's. "You'll make ShadowClan great again. I believe in you. We all do", she whispered into her ear before pulling back to join everyone else.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old January 17th, 2017, 08:49 AM
The Lord Doitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormiiix View Post

A cream pine brown, and mottled starry tabby watched the cats give their lives, while thinking about was about to happen. He was going to give the new leader a new life. Indeed, a very, exciting thing, in his extended life. Eyes warm, he nodded to Wolfpaw, before stepping up, chin held high, proud look in his optics, but a kind one, nonetheless. It's time... "Hello, Halestar..." Blizzardpaw mewed, bounding out of the shadows, like a Dark Forest cat, leaping out to kill.

But, his eyes show with a purpose, kindness, and a great amount of compassion. "I, am Blizzardpaw, a former ee supporter, from not so long ago, ambitious, and full of hate." The apprentice paused for a moment, before continuing, eyes filled with warmth. So nervous... "But, my honor to my clan, and realization, changed that, and I became a better cat in my last days. And, with this life, I give you honor, always sacrifice yourself for your family, and your clan, no matter the cost. Some sacrifices are harder than others, but always pull through." He touched noses with Halestar, before stepping back, sorrow filling in his voice as he gave him the life. Memories of his past self, went through his mind as he spoke again. "It was something I only had at the last moment.." Blizzardpaw mewed, quite calmly, sadness dripping from his mouth, before leaping back into the shadows quite swiftly, filled with energy, and success. Oh how far I've gone... The starry filled tom thought, he had already accepted his death, and he would stay in peace for eternity, for now.
Halestorm nodded, looking at the former supporter of the evil cats and their ways. She shifted and nodded, "Yes, I'll keep that with me." she mewed softly, a small frown on her face. "Thank you, Blizzardpaw." The leader gave a small smile to the dead apprentice, he was born into a time where many stopped believing StarClan and all the beauty it did for the clans, she felt bad for the young apprentice. However, she would never forget him.

Old January 17th, 2017, 08:52 AM
The Lord Doitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
(Just gonna post this now so i'm not late due to the lack of wifi I have)
Crimsontiger sat amongst the other seven cats beside her. She would be the one to give the last life. She waited patiently, her tail curled neatly around her paws. She had already given a life to another leader (Russetstar). This was going to be her second one. The former warrior had given RiverClan's leader the life of forgiveness, though this time, she had something different in mind. Crimsontiger watched as Blizzardpaw stepped back to join the ranks of StarClan cats again and then she stepped forward.

"Greetings Halestar", Crimsontiger said with a warm tone of voice, giving Halestar a small smile. "I don't know if you'd know me, but I was part of ShadowClan before my death in the liberation", Crimsontiger continued. The ShadowClan liberation was the thing that had killed her and her best friend at the young age of 13 moons. They had fallen at the paws of each other. Although, the she cat didn't blame Grousestar, she didn't blame Blazingnight, she blamed no one but herself. Still, the past was in the past, all she could do was hope her friend would forgive her. "Through your journey as a leader, you'll be faced with difficult decisions, problems, the truth, and many other bumps along the way. You'll need to have the strength to pull you and your clan through all these problems, you must stay strong even if sacrifices need to be made for your clan" , Crimsontiger said. She paused for a moment before continuing. "With this life, I give you strength. No matter how hard things may get, you must stay strong for your clan", The starry pelted cat said in a quiet voice. She reached forward and pressed her nose gently to Halestar's. "You'll make ShadowClan great again. I believe in you. We all do", she whispered into her ear before pulling back to join everyone else.
Halestar listened to the wise words of the warrior standing before her and she nodded. Strength would be an important part of being a leader and being someone the whole clan could look up to. "Thank you." she mewed softly, green eyes focusing on the other cat. She blinked as the other cat leaned forward and whispered something to her. The new leader nodded and looked the other cat in the eye. "I will make it great again, thank you." she mewed softly, tail curling at the tip.

Old January 17th, 2017, 04:35 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

A young, long furred gray tom cat stepped forwards, his pelt laced with stars. He was beaming kindly as he approached the soon to be new leader of his former Clan. He remembered in his time spent in Shadowclan when he would watch Halestorm as she led the clan in Timberstar's absence. He had always admired her courage and bravery, and was delighted to hear that he could deliver a life to her. She had always been like a role model to him, but here he was, giving a life to her, something he had never imagined he would do. As Graypaw reached her he smiled kindly at her. "Hello Halestar." He greeted kindly. "I'm not entirely sure you recognize me, but I was an apprentice in your Clan, not oo long ago. My name is Graypaw." He said, his voice growing serious and loosing its normal cheerful tone. The tom cat wanted to be friendly, but settled his eagerness, knowing this was a serious Clan ritual and it needed to be performed with accuracy. Graypaw took another step closer, his long starry gray fur almost close enough to touch hers. "With this life I give you a love for your kin." He stretched forwards, his nose bumping hers, probably a little too roughly because of his excitement, but he didn't care.

He could feel the nervous excitement the new leader held within her. He couldn't blame her for that. He was just glad that he could give her something he never experience before. With his mother in one clan and father in another who hated him, he had felt he never truly belonged to either of them. He had never really felt their love for him and his brothers, and he wanted to make sure no cat felt that way again. "May you have a love so strong and deep that it emanates from you. May you love your family and friends with a love so strong it's like a forest fire that cannot be contained. And may your love be also for your Clan, love them like your family, and protect them in the same way. They follow you and desire your love, may you have enough love to share with them." He meowed firmly. He stepped back, still beaming at the cat before him. Never in a million years had he dreamt that he would give a life to a leader, much less as an apprentice. "Good luck, Halestar." He purred with pride before he stepped back wards into the ranks of the others.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~