Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Oopsie I tripped
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 05:10 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 05:08 PM
velli's art trades
Last post by hades.
Today 05:05 PM
[victims needed!] judge,...
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:54 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 04:52 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 31st, 2018, 06:22 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@Tazzy

I ought to find Squirrelpaw. Swallowflight decided quickly, scanning the clearing for her apprentice.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old March 31st, 2018, 11:30 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Bright eyed and excited, Ottertail practically bounded into the clearing to put his catches on the fresh-kill pile. He’d thought he’d done excellently - for someone who had been hunting since sunrise, and was coming in now that it was perfectly light outside, he’d done quite well. A fat sparrow, and a scruffy looking - but fairly well-off squirrel were his prizes. Carrying the two critters over, Ottertail gently laid them on the pile before finding a sunny spot to sit down and groom. His fur was messy - the squirrel had been mean, trying to bite him and scratch him, but thanks to his mess of fluffy fur, he hadn’t gotten a single mark. The squirrel, on the other hand, was much worse off - it’d been a messier kill than Ottertail had meant it to be, and he was thankful the small critter hadn’t suffered for long.

He’d put it out of it’s misery as quickly as he could. Grooming as quickly as he could, Ottertail was soon sitting up and scanning the clearing with his bright green eyes. Crescentmoon had joined the Clan again recently, with her two kits… perhaps she would be there this morning. He’d been trying to help, but with little to no experience with kits, Ottertail was afraid he hadn’t been doing a very good job. And he certainly hadn’t been much of a help lately, busying himself with warrior duties… with no apprentice currently, he was given more free-time than others, but he still didn’t take a true break. He never felt much like it. Perhaps today, he would take some time off and try to help his old friend more. He could imagine it was a rough adjustment, going from being a warrior, to a loner, and now back to a warrior again. Hopefully she was doing okay.

@RedHead

Crescentmoon was in a corner of the camp, resting with her eyes closed. She hadn’t felt comfortable enough to just rest for a long while. But now that her kits had the protection of the clan, Crescentmoon was able to let her guard down. Not all of it though, she still was a mother, and she still would be ready if any cat tried to pull something. But she trusted Thunderclan, it was where she had grown up. And she hoped her kits would grow here too, and become valuable warriors to the clan. She wanted them to be able to prove themselves.

One thing Crescentmoon hadn’t been handling well was the family memories that Thunderclan brought. She missed her mother and father dearly, as well as her three sisters and brother. And then there was Northpath. Crescentmoon had been broken-hearted upon finding out about his death from Ottertail. She had barely been able to keep herself together enough for her kits. And when she arrived at camp, she had avoided talking to old friends due to her grief. Poor Ottertail had been helping her the best he could, and she’d barely said a word to him. But today, Crescentmoon was feeling a lot better. She felt more confident after having a talk with herself. And she’d come to a conclusion. I have to move on. For my family, for me, for them. Her thoughts went to her two kits, who were almost old enough to be apprenticed. She was excited for them, but she wanted them to still be her little kits. Now I know how my mother felt. Crescentmoon laughed to herself, opening her eyes.

As she did, her blue gaze landed on Ottertail just coming into camp. With a friend watching Starrykit and Southkit, Crescentmoon decides she should spend some one on one time with the tom, thank him for helping her, and maybe make up for her saying very little to him in the past moon. Getting to her paws, the silver tabby walked over to the tom. “Hey Ottertail, how’s it going?” She purred, touching his shoulder gently with her tail as she approached.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
[ ahh it's really short, i'm sorry ;; ]

aldertwist nodded, understanding. "most don't realize their troubles until it becomes a heavy weight upon their shoulders," she said, voice kept at soothing tone, "it's okay not to know." dipping her head, aldertwist thought of any other ideas. perfect, the molly thought with a grin, finally thinking of something.

"how about we ask each other multiple questions? of course, ones that both of us are comfortable answering. each of us ask a question, and then both answer it accordingly. it's just an idea, though." her paws massaged the ground, eyes hopeful as she awaited a response.

Cherrybubble was thankful that Aldertwist didn’t press the subject. She was growing fond of this new friend, she had some interesting things to say. And she wasn’t scared to ask more personal questions. “I bet something will creep up on me someday!” Cherrybubble laughed, swishing her fluffy tail behind her.

At Aldertwist’ssuggestion, Cherrybubble’s green eyes lit up. “Oh yes, that would be so fun! I love games like these!” The molly then scrunched her eyes shut, trying hard to think of a good question. That wouldn’t be too uncomfortable to answer of course. “Hmmm... Do you.... remember the first piece of prey you ever caught? If so, what was it?” She opened her eyes again, looking at Aldertwist, awaiting the question to come for her.
Old April 1st, 2018, 11:55 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmbreFeather View Post
@Tazzy

I ought to find Squirrelpaw. Swallowflight decided quickly, scanning the clearing for her apprentice.
Squirrelpaw charged towards her mentor with excitement in her eyes. The young Burmese skidded to a halt next to her mentor, swallowflight. “I’m ready for training.” She meowed, pacing back and forth, her tail twitching excitedly.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old April 1st, 2018, 11:58 AM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Squirrelpaw charged towards her mentor with excitement in her eyes. The young Burmese skidded to a halt next to her mentor, swallowflight. “I’m ready for training.” She meowed, pacing back and forth, her tail twitching excitedly.
Swallowflight flicked her ears in amusement before responding. "What are we waiting for then? Lets go do some training! I'll race you there slow poke!" She meowed, taking off at a sprint.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 1st, 2018, 12:16 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Crescentmoon was in a corner of the camp, resting with her eyes closed. She hadn’t felt comfortable enough to just rest for a long while. But now that her kits had the protection of the clan, Crescentmoon was able to let her guard down. Not all of it though, she still was a mother, and she still would be ready if any cat tried to pull something. But she trusted Thunderclan, it was where she had grown up. And she hoped her kits would grow here too, and become valuable warriors to the clan. She wanted them to be able to prove themselves.

One thing Crescentmoon hadn’t been handling well was the family memories that Thunderclan brought. She missed her mother and father dearly, as well as her three sisters and brother. And then there was Northpath. Crescentmoon had been broken-hearted upon finding out about his death from Ottertail. She had barely been able to keep herself together enough for her kits. And when she arrived at camp, she had avoided talking to old friends due to her grief. Poor Ottertail had been helping her the best he could, and she’d barely said a word to him. But today, Crescentmoon was feeling a lot better. She felt more confident after having a talk with herself. And she’d come to a conclusion. I have to move on. For my family, for me, for them. Her thoughts went to her two kits, who were almost old enough to be apprenticed. She was excited for them, but she wanted them to still be her little kits. Now I know how my mother felt. Crescentmoon laughed to herself, opening her eyes.

As she did, her blue gaze landed on Ottertail just coming into camp. With a friend watching Starrykit and Southkit, Crescentmoon decides she should spend some one on one time with the tom, thank him for helping her, and maybe make up for her saying very little to him in the past moon. Getting to her paws, the silver tabby walked over to the tom. “Hey Ottertail, how’s it going?” She purred, touching his shoulder gently with her tail as she approached.

Cherrybubble was thankful that Aldertwist didn’t press the subject. She was growing fond of this new friend, she had some interesting things to say. And she wasn’t scared to ask more personal questions. “I bet something will creep up on me someday!” Cherrybubble laughed, swishing her fluffy tail behind her.

At Aldertwist’ssuggestion, Cherrybubble’s green eyes lit up. “Oh yes, that would be so fun! I love games like these!” The molly then scrunched her eyes shut, trying hard to think of a good question. That wouldn’t be too uncomfortable to answer of course. “Hmmm... Do you.... remember the first piece of prey you ever caught? If so, what was it?” She opened her eyes again, looking at Aldertwist, awaiting the question to come for her.
The tom looked up as a familiar cat approached, smiling as she came over beside him. ”Well, look who it is! I was just thinking about you, and here you are!” He mewed, with a teasing purr before his expression grew more serious. ”I’ve been doing pretty good - can’t complain, things have been going well for me. How about you, hm? How has the lovely miss Cres been doing?” He was worried about her. She hadn’t been socializing, not from what he’d seen, and the longer she waited, the harder it was going to be to get back into Clan life… he was afraid he hadn’t been helping much. As hard as he tried, he still didn’t know a ton about kits and he had never been very smart when it came to that kind of thing. It was disappointing, really… the tom was looking forward to having a family of his own one day, but couldn’t even help a friend with hers. Another disappointing thing was how little she had actually spent time with him - Ottertail could understand wanting to avoid some of the other cats, and being busy, but he’d brought her back!

He’d done his best! And the problem was, he tended to feel like he’d done something wrong if he was ignored even a little bit. Perhaps he was just being silly, but the tom seriously wondered if he’d offended Crescentmoon at all. Maybe it was hard for her, having someone help with her kits - chances were the father was out there somewhere, and she thought about him sometimes. Maybe it was difficult having another tom in her kits’ lives, although Ottertail would never try to take anyone’s place - he knew he couldn’t. He hadn’t talked to Mintberry about it yet, and she hadn’t met Crescentmoon - she probably wouldn’t quite understand, and he would have to be okay with that. ”How are… Starrykit and Southkit settling in? Are they doing okay, have they made any friends yet?” He had to think for a moment on the younger cats’ names, but at least he hadn’t forgotten them completely. And besides, adding on the new Clan suffix was harder for him to remember… it should have come naturally but for some reason, it just hadn’t.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 1st, 2018, 01:05 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppystep View Post
Larkshine couldn't help but notice Ebonypaw acting slightly strange. She didn't want to call him out to she brushed the thought off. "I slept quite nicely." The she-cat answered. After a few moments of awkward silence, she spoke again. "So, how is your training going?" Larkshine knew this was an odd conversation, but she was determined to try and make a new friend.
Ebonypaw fought off the feeling to walk off. He needed a friend,
or at least needed someone that tolerated his awkward personality. Flicking his tail, Ebony's green gaze met the she-cat once more. His tail soon relaxing as he moved his ears to catch her words. He had no doubt she thought he was odd, but Ebony tried to ignore his gut feeling. Maybe she didn't notice him acting odd? Ebonypaw held in an eye roll, making sure to keep his eyesight on her. He so desperately wanted to go, but he couldn't be anti-social forever, could he?Once she asked about his training, Ebonypaw was unsure how to answer.
His pelt was burning with scratches and sore from everything, but he couldn't say that. "Fine, I just hope my mentor will give me a break." He mewed.
Old April 1st, 2018, 07:01 PM
Subscribe to Amazingphil

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Ebonypaw fought off the feeling to walk off. He needed a friend,
or at least needed someone that tolerated his awkward personality. Flicking his tail, Ebony's green gaze met the she-cat once more. His tail soon relaxing as he moved his ears to catch her words. He had no doubt she thought he was odd, but Ebony tried to ignore his gut feeling. Maybe she didn't notice him acting odd? Ebonypaw held in an eye roll, making sure to keep his eyesight on her. He so desperately wanted to go, but he couldn't be anti-social forever, could he?Once she asked about his training, Ebonypaw was unsure how to answer.
His pelt was burning with scratches and sore from everything, but he couldn't say that. "Fine, I just hope my mentor will give me a break." He mewed.
Larkshine knew that Ebonypaw was slightly uncomfortable at the moment. She could share his feeling at the time as well, knowing that they probably have nothing in common. Again, it was worth a shot. She would talk to others a lot, but out of all of them so far she couldn't call any a friend. Taking a glance over Ebonypaw along with past reference, the tom's disposition was quite reserved and, at some points, alone. Larkshine put on a soft smile, thinking she could change that view of the apprentice. When she heard Ebonypaw's answer, the warrior tilted her head. "Is your mentor working you hard? If so, you should tell them. It isn't healthy to overwork yourself, you know!" Larkshine informed. Then, she gazed at Ebonypaw's body to see the scratches imprinted on his fur. Her curly furred tail gave a quick flick towards one of them. "Is this from your training?" She inquired.
Old April 2nd, 2018, 09:55 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppystep View Post
Larkshine knew that Ebonypaw was slightly uncomfortable at the moment. She could share his feeling at the time as well, knowing that they probably have nothing in common. Again, it was worth a shot. She would talk to others a lot, but out of all of them so far she couldn't call any a friend. Taking a glance over Ebonypaw along with past reference, the tom's disposition was quite reserved and, at some points, alone. Larkshine put on a soft smile, thinking she could change that view of the apprentice. When she heard Ebonypaw's answer, the warrior tilted her head. "Is your mentor working you hard? If so, you should tell them. It isn't healthy to overwork yourself, you know!" Larkshine informed. Then, she gazed at Ebonypaw's body to see the scratches imprinted on his fur. Her curly furred tail gave a quick flick towards one of them. "Is this from your training?" She inquired.
"Oh these?" He mewed, looking down at himself before turning back. "Yeah... Sometimes when I try to climb or attack in the thickets I lose balance. It's fine though, I just need to work harder." He mewed, smiling slightly at Larkshine. Glancing over at the fresh-kill pile, he tried his best to be average. "Do you want to go hunting? The pile's getting pretty low." He mewed.
{Acckkk short x-x}
Old April 2nd, 2018, 02:06 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

the she-cat thought back to her first few days of apprenticeship, eyes closed. back then, she had identified as a male, thus making her more relaxed until she grew to feel uncomfortable in her skin. near the end of her apprenticeship, aldertwist knew what she had to do, having watched mollies live their everyday lives, having kits, hunting, everything.

aldertwist had been a female stuck in a male's body.

her tail flicked as she was lost in thought, albeit quickly snapping out of it. "it was on my third day of training to hunt. my mentor decided to allow me to try to do what they had taught me, and i caught a mouse. they were pretty proud of me," aldertwist smiled at the memory, her eyes lighting up as she remembered the beaming smile on their face. clearing her throat, she turned back to cherrybubble. "what about you?"

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old April 2nd, 2018, 05:36 PM
Subscribe to Amazingphil

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

"Oh these?" He mewed, looking down at himself before turning back. "Yeah... Sometimes when I try to climb or attack in the thickets I lose balance. It's fine though, I just need to work harder." He mewed, smiling slightly at Larkshine. Glancing over at the fresh-kill pile, he tried his best to be average. "Do you want to go hunting? The pile's getting pretty low." He mewed.
{Acckkk short x-x}
Larkshine heard the tom's offer and gave a small, yet happy mrrow.She always loved going into the territory due to its beauty, sights and scents. The warrior hopped to her paws and rested her yellow gaze onto the freshkill pile. "It does look a bit short, huh?" Larkshine noticed. Her eyes went back to Ebonypaw, waiting until he was ready to go into the territory.
(Also short :P)
Closed Thread